ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 109801-109850 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
did that. or it's loading now
That's great.
This is like legit worst summer of my life.
eyesexage ** <3 *0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
2) On tumblr you basically do two things: 1)Reblog pretty art you find by searching on tumblr. You go to "search","tumblr" write for example "Sophia Bush" and results appear. There are TONS of stuff. So yeah you reblog and basically "repost" but you can add comments and that`s the cool part. 2)You can post your own shit. You can post anything. A quote,an image,ANYTHING. It doesn`t have to be art or made in photoshop. It can be whatever you like.
that's kinda cool! k. i'll search her.
worst summer?
fuckkk. why?

YAY. You got a theme? Perfect. Go to first page and click customize. Then write the description of your profile. Just some things about yourself.
THEN,start reblogging<3
AH you can also rate. Big heart near every content. Except on tumblr it`s called "note"
oh okay i'll write taht in a minute.

Anyways yeah. So much family drama. i just can't deal with it.
oh yeah and i was attacked this weekend. to put the cherry on top
HA i reblogged you. rofl.

Family drama?
WTF is going on? Attacked??? While walking on the street or smth?
ehhh i don't know what to write about myself. :(
no. i told you how i went to Michigan.
Yeah this foreign exchanged student tried to like rape me.
he locked me in a house and like started attacking me..
i'm like so freaked out.
BE RANDOM AND FUNNY. BE YOURSELF. Write you`re a crazy mango lover,idkkk.
k. i'm like so disturbed right now. i don't feel like myself.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
surprise
What the fucking fuck? Like...WHAT THE FUCK? I swear i`m in a fucking shock right now.
Like...whaaa? House? Attacking? *_* WHAT THE FUCK? OMG OMG OMG OMG
ARE YOU HURT?
JESUS PEOPLE ARE FUCKING MENTAL...HOW THE HELL THAT HAPPENED?
I`M FREAKING OUTTTTTTTTTTT
I suggest that you leave the pathetic description for later then.
OH MY GOD.
Just...I don`t know what to save. I hope the bastard died. Jesus. I really hope he does. He shall fuck off and die asap. I can`t believe this. How the hell did you get away? Or...did he let you leave?
yeah it's so fucked up right now.
meh
But are you alright? Like...alright,alright?
hold on i'm typing up whay happened
I'm fine like legit i'm fine. Like physically i'm fine. But not so much in my head. if that makes sense
tongue
It definitely makes sense. TYPEEE.
Okay.
So i went out of town like i said before.
but my really close family friends have this french foreign exchange student staying with them so they brought him with cause like over 30 people were there.

There were two houses so the first house was all full. So just me and my friend stayed in this creepy run down house. Just cause it was the only place to stay and it had air conditioning.
So this kid was giving me the creeps all weekend. So i told my mom on Friday night that i was scared that he'd come creep in my window and watch us sleep. and she was just like he's foreign creepy.

So he creeped us out the whole next day he was always taking pictures of us and stuff.
So Sat night everyone was down by the beach but we went back to our room because we were so tired and wanted to change.
So we were hungry so my friend goes back to the main house to get a mango and i go to my dads car to get something. So i pass the house and there is like a large glass door and i can see the French kid laying on the bed eating my friends Goldfish just chilling waiting there.
So i go in there and i'm like WTF are you doing in here? (our bags were open he like went through all our stuff) I'm just like can you leave? and he's ignoring me. I'm like get out.
So he gets up walks to the door and locks it. AND i'm thinking WTF this is creepy.

ohkay read this while i type the rest so you don't have to wait so long for the rest
surprise
He was eating your friend`s goldfish? WHAT KIND OF UTTERLY FUCKED UP SHIT THAT IS?
Jesus Christ! Goshhhhhhhhhh *_* WTF french loser? Honestly and seriously - WHAT THE FUCK?
ohkay so i'm like wtf this so weird. I'm like "unlock the door." and i keep saying it but he won't listen. sooo then my friend starts to walk back to the room and i see her outside the large glass door. and i'm like unlock the door she needs to come in. and i say that like 3times and then he's like "no" so i try to reach around him and unlock it.

Let me describe the room cause it will make much more sense. So It's like really small you can like run across it in like 2seconds. There was like 4different doors though. oh yeah each door has these locks where you have to click this lock then flip this button then click something else. THESE DOORS WERE UNLOCKED THE WHOLE weekend just because they are so confusing.

Okay so when i reached for the door he like grabbed me. and starting touching me all over. He didn't touch down "there" but yeah. so anyways i like manage to squirm away and run like all out run to the back door (just cause i'm like wtf! ) so i get there and it's locked but he gets there right after and he's like all over me again. So i like kick him really hard and run back to the other dooor which i'm trying to open
Kay. Sick fucking creeppy idiot. NOW,I`m freaking OUT.
but it takes to long so he's there again all over me. And my friend is like outside screaming trying to get in but everything is locked.
So when he grabs me again i like squirm to the ground and kick him really hard. and run to the third door that he didn't know was there and as soon as he heard the door opening he was there pushing it closed while my friend was pushing it open, so she burst it cause we finally go the door open.

So the fucking freak runs to the bed and jumps on it. So me and my friend are like fucking pissed. and are like GET THE FUCK OUT so she grabs his arm and tries to pull him out but he pulls her on top of him and starts like grabbing/smacking her ass.

SO FINALLY my little 12year old brother comes running in and is like get the fuck out. the kid goes running and no one could find him for like 30mins

But like sooooooooooooo much has happened with like everyone freaking out.
I feel like so violated
So we like go tell everyone everything that happened.
and were watching from a window my dad's face is like bright red and he's yelling at the kid (he can't do anything cause the fuck is a minor)
and like everyone is freaking out.
I might be pressing charges idk

The stupid fuck lied and told the place that he tried to tickle me
my dad called the program and they didn't even know he locked all the doors.

BUT I TOLD BREN i said to him if Stan leaves anywhere follow him i think he's a creep.( i said this the night before all this happened)
he noticed he disappeared and didn't do anything
Sick,fucked up in the head jackass. PSYCHO MUCH? That`s worse than Psycho fucking Derek I SWEAR. But what happened? Like he let you leave after couple of minutes? And poor kid. Jesus. He definitely freaked out 100%. I can`t believe this. This is all so fucked up. Entirely fucked. I`m fucking speechless. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. You should have kicked him in the fucking balls and show him who was the boss...or just I don`t know...hit him with an object or something...but I get he was constantly trying to.....GAHHHH. I`m dead. God...
what pisses me off is this kid thinks he's like a fucking hot shot.
I got the impression from him that he's never talked to a girl in his life.

So basically he's like coming here to be a fucking big shot and like fuck someone.

Sorry bud you fucked with the wrong girl .
i know.
i feel like so stupid.
and earlier in the day he was trying to be nice to me i got like burns on my leg from rafting so he like brought me ice little did i know he was like trying to butter me up before he tried to fuck me:/

i know i felt like sick. No he was so fucking dumb. My dad told him that if he ever comes close me me that he'd kill him
"I might be pressing charges idk"
YOU FREAKING SHOULD.

Damn it,you should always trust your insticts. Like...you could sense something was wrong with the bastard. But then again,noone freaking heard you. Holy shit I feel like...shit. This is all pure fucking drama and should`ve been very intense. My poor baby. I`m so sorry. And for fuck`s sake...a minor?
I wish i would have done more.
But it all happened so fast.
Like before i could wrap my mind about what happened i was like freaking out.
I WISH I COULD HAVE LIKE KICKED HIS ASS.
But he's like so fucking strong he lifted my friend over his head the day before. and he was holding my hands so all i could do was really kick him
angry
he was like trying to butter me up before he tried to fuck me:/

Ewwww. That`s even worse cause you knew from the start what a complete fucking psycho he was. Gosh. I....GOD.
I WANT TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT LITTLE FULL OF SHIT PERSON. Wait,no. He`s not even a person. Like,for fuck`s sake.
mischievous
I love your dad,HA!
he's under 17 so in America you have to be legally an adult (18)
If you attack someone who is under 18 you can go to jail for up to 5years so he couldn't do anything cause it'd be on his record.
But BREN didn't do shit. He like came to me feeling sorry later.

Yeah well this is my summer just one thing after another. LIKE SOOOOOOO much shit.
hmmm
No. Don`t say that. Don`t let that fucking...fucking....fucker and this event destroy your entire summer.
I get it was a painful experience,it for sure was but just don`t let it put you down completely. But fuck. I seriously don`t know what to say. I`m pretty sure i`m just all freaked out right now and saying the very first thing that comes to my head...
i love my dad too.
I told my best friends family.
And her dad is a cop and he was like if i see this kid anywhere around here or by my house i'll kill him for trespassing.

So this agency let him to to cedar point in ohio. HE GOT TO GO OUT OF TOWN YESTERDAY with other girls. So i was like crying freaking out last night. LIKE what if he actually succeeds with someone else. So my dad called the agency this morning and told them that we might be pressing charges.

THE FUCKING BASTARD TOLD THEM THAT HE TRIED TO TICKLE ME! that's why they let him go.
my dad was like " I WANT HIM FUCKING DEPORTED GET HIM OUT OF THIS COUNTRY"

fucking freaks in the world.
Exactly. like i don't even know what to think anymore. Like i just feel so violated.
And my friend was like watching all this from the door.
TICKLEEEEEEEEEEE?
Are you shitting me? Jesus. But he`s out of country now,right? Stupid cunt.
No no "might be pressing charges",you should deffo press charges. And ofcource...this could`ve happened to anyone. He`s a fucking psycho and he`s dangerous.
tongue
Dude your friend`s must be in a total shock too. Like...watching all that shit and not being able to do anything? Dear lord....
No he's in fucking Ohio.
Fucking shit.
My mom doesn't want me to press charges. But my aunt is a lawyer and she told me that i really should do that.
Right.
My sisters like died.
And my older brother was ready to kill the shit.
angry
Listen to your aunt and DO SO. What the fuck? Why doesn`t she want to?
Idk.
Everyone else thinks i should.
If he doesn't get deported i will forsure.
rainy
Ofcource. It affected each and every one of you. Serious family drama right there.
I`m fucking sorry. I don`t know what to say *_*
Godddddd.
Yeah.
Well my best friend is gone all summer so i called her on the phone and told her everything.
She acted like it was no big deal.
I feel like she doesn't treat me right.
I'm writing her a letter to tell her i need space and how i feel, but like i'm so fucking pissed. like i just still can't believe that happened
Gosh i don't talk to you for like a freaking month.
i fucking love you Mar<333
No big deal? Is she out of her mind? Well ofcource,she wasn`t there and she can`t feel how seriously bad this was for you but she could at least you know...oh well. I`m just saying i`ve freaked out completely. My mum`s all like "close your mouth"...for some minutes I`d have my mouth open and read...I was like "NO FUCKING WAY IN FUCKING HELL"
I can`t believe it happened either. I mean it`s totally,absolutely too fucked up for words. It`s just....GOD.

crying
I fucking love you too H! I seriously do. I can NOT talk to you for fucking months,I swear. But the moment we`ll talk and we`ll just say everything and it will feel completely normal. And that doesn`t happen to me with a lot of people,you know. I fucking love you a lot a lot A LOT & hearts. Big hug and kiss. I WANT TO EFFIN HUG YOU RIGHT NOW.
Right. and like 2days i was like talking to my dad and i told him i wanted to do a foreign exchange thing in Italy.

NO WAY NOW!
You never realize how much of creeps people are.

Seriously,NO WAY. This is like Karma. Like...fucking hell. Stupid exchange programs and shit. Fuck that.