ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 109651-109700 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babyd21 said…
mon!! hey i recommend you read 'love and infatuation'...thats my personal fav lol

how have ya been hun??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
link here ya go mon, and they are all like bl fics. wat r u doing this fine sunday afternoon... night?

its like our own litle bler reunion, we need tigger, janni, alice and may and that now.

eyesexage!!
 eyesexage!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
yeppers we do :)
i know its so excitin...no ones ever on anymore, its sooo depressin
have you guys seen this, its awesome.

d, i cant wait to get to the wedding. and omg btrd is just pissing me off atm, im warning ya im changing things, its not happilt ever after any more, im planning on killing a few people off.
is it cuz of that crazy girl from before?? the one that constantly rags on you for not puttin more logan in??
lol yep d, lets just say i wont have to worry about including logan anymore, they want mroe logan, fine ill give them more, and then ill have no reason to write him ever ever ever ever ever again!
i know!! its like i can't wait to get there, if only we could just fastforward through time until we get there lol...i'm also really excited for the proposal tho too, the way we have it planned i think is flippin adorable...and i really want to get to that part like right now!!
lol well lets have it aworld wind romance. and lol i will try to get out my part by wednesday.
noooo!! i really don't like that girl!! i will say tho it should be funn to see what she puts when she sees that you killed off logan lmao

i feel really bad for bl now, its all that crazy girls fault!! urgg
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
:O THAT FANVID IS EPIC SERIOUSLY WOWOW (l)
oh thats fine, take as long as you need :) i will say tho that i'm really excited to read your part!!

we do need to figure out what devon's last name is gonna be, have any ideas??
haha well its only ever been the one girl whose complained about logan, and now i got a second one an dthat made me snap, i msgd her back saying her review has def inspired me. i feel bad for bl too, poor logan, he's so young, its gon na be so tragic :P

monisnt it awesome, it makes me half wish lucas bashed brooke for real
devon's last name, hmmmmmmmmmm winchester lmao, no to obvious. ackles? brady? smith? tolson? benedict? epis? hyams? kerkvliet? munasley? bembridge? colson?
who else complained?! i really hope their happy with themselves now!! (can you tell how sarcastic that is?? lol)
if only it could be winchester lmao...i think ackles that way it can be close hahaha
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
well i have anew girl who said something last chapter, and it jkust seemed snarky to me, and i have added more logan since teh last chick so its extra pissed me off. like how much do tehy friggin expect of a friggin backjground character and its so bias because they dont ever complain hannah isnt being mentioned juts friggin logan.

this is the latest review:

I really love this story,but it seems to me that you really have problems to integrate every character and that is why I think it was a mistake to let Brooke get pregnant again.The baby won't play a role in this story and I'm sure that it won't ever be mentioned.All we read about is Kay,Lily and Jamie.The only good thing about this chapter was the Brucas scene.
This story might be about Kay but it really sucks that other characters aren't even mentioned.
Where is Logan?Is he still alive or what?How old is he?Where is he?I don't know...do you know what I mean?No one says that a whole chapter has to be about other characters but you have to at least mention them.
I read the other reviews as well and I'm not the first one who noticed that.
Reviews equal inspiration?It doesn't seem to work at the moment.

imo its the same chick witha diff account, this person hasnt even written any stories and there is no info about her... so... yeah. and hello, if she read all the what 100 andsomething reviews she shoudl have noticed only ONE person has complained before her.
excuse my french, but what a fuckin bitch!!
have you seen that movie: 'percy jackson and the olympians: the lightening thief'??

i've been wantin to see it and my parents finally bought it...and its really good!!
that bicth just killed logan, what a cow. :P

percy jackson i loved that, i took my niece brooke to see it after school one day. its the first movie ive taken herto seen abnd shes actually paid attention and sat still. so no more friggin hannah montanna, or bratz for her.
omg you guys are sooo right, that vid is absolutely amazin!! i just didn't like how at the end they had it so he was walking away with peyton!!
lol d pick the most littlest detail, maybe its his sister in it!
lol well it is a great movie, i hope they come out with a sequel...i love your nieces name by the way :)

oh mickei have you ever read the story: 'girl behind the red door' by justlikebrooke?? if you haven't its a really good fanfic, you should check it out!!
i can't help it, i hate seeing them together!! lol well she def looks like his sis!!
d, its def on my alerts i love that story. i think they will have pj sequel its based on a book series.

haha yeah cant complain with the name brooke, she has a sister named tayla, i go to di 'why would you do that? do you wnat them to fight" because of brooke and taylor on bold and teh beautiful.
i have a niece called elizabeth, and i was trying o get cass to call her peyton elizabeth or elizabeth peyton but she wouldnt :(
eyesexage! **<3*0
i think terra and mon abandoned us
yay!! lol

totally random but on spn did you ever like adam??

and have you seen this vid?? its absolutely hilarious!!
i think so too, those mean people lol
yeah i saw the blloper reel, bnut now on teh dvds becaus eit didnt have em fn rip off, stupid region!

um i like teh theory if them having a brother, but no i didnt really like adam, or his back story.
lmao my 4 year old niece montanna is next to me and shes playing with this toy phone where you can record something ad tehn listen to it, so i recorded "hello, whats up?" and its now cracking her up, i dont know why, she keeps listening saying "did you say that?"i say yes, and she just starts laughing, before she was like "is that you dad?"
did you try to take it back, to get a new one that had the blooper reel??

personally i didn't like anything to do with adam!! i hate the fact that they added another brother into the mix, he made no sense to me lol

i have to say that i'm really excited for the next season of spn!! i can't wait!!
hahahaha, maybe it reminds her of something funny that you did before or sumthin funny that someone did...
yes i did, i was like theyve recaleld a lot of the dvds because of teh screw up because it says on teh back it has teh special fetaures but their not on teh disc, and teh woman was a bitch, sh said all she could do was give me a new set because tehyve been opened and im like thats not going to do much because itll have teh same problem. isnt it like her responsibility to inform the bigger people that theres a fault with tehir merchandise????

i cant wait too, so exciting.
yea they are, but apparently she's not very good at her job...

ya know i'm really excited to see what they're goin to do with the new season...i really don't think dean should be with lisa tho, they're coupling (sp??) seem really random to me!!
way random, it would be diff if ben was his. but cassie would make mroe sense. but whatever, i liked him with anna.
i don't like him with cassie either but your right they would make way more sense then him and lisa!! i liked him and anna, my personal fav was him with bela tho!

have you seen that movie 'killers' with ashton kutcher and katherine hiegle (sp??)??
im not teh bigegst cassie dean fan but the history was there at least.

yeah i saw killers, but what i really wana see is teh otehr new katherine heigl, 'life as we know it'
i haven't seen that before, but that looks really good, now i wanna see it lol
kiss
i'm gonna head to bed, night mickei :)
night d
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Peoples!
nem!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Mickei!
How are you?
im good. how u been? hows work?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
I WATCHED ECLIPSE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hey mary! did u like it?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
anyoneeee