ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 109451-109500 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
well i kinda always trip by rolling my ankle, and i did it bad today, and then i agravated it when my foto slipped teh curb at the park, but its just got a bad twinge that tends to go up my leg, itll get better. well my computer fucked up, and i pretty much lost everything, but now im back. wat u guys been up to?
omg eyesexage, been a while since i could type that, **<3*0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nem!! everyone knows thats G! HAHAHAHA lool.
did you lose all ur work and shit?! fk Mickey u have bad luck ;/

have u gone to the docters?
i dont do doctors. but buh luckily most of my stiff is on my portable hard drive so i pretty much just lost programs and a few documenst i hadnt backed up. but it means i have to redownload fonts and photoshop brushes. fun fun.
Oh well thats easy! at least u didnt lose like any important shit!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Yea Mickei doesn't need to go see a doctor, I used to get that all the time during PE class. LOL
so i was bored one day right and im working on a new bl fanfic, where they have a teenage son that brooke gave away, and i like to draw pics of characters, so i drew him and based him off brooke and lucas, its not the best pic and lighting but this is how it turned out...
 so i was bored one दिन right and im working on a new bl fanfic, where they have a teenage son that br
yeah im constantly rolling my ankle, this was just mroe painful than usual and im limping but itll get better. once i like tripped and somehow ended up sitting cross legged, the catch was i was in the middle of the road. it was so quick i was liek wtf howd i get here.
^^ wow thats good!!
Your really talented.
at first i thought it was Lucas! but i get how his related to Lucas, so obv his gonna look like him!
thanx mon, i mainly based him off luke so thank god he looks like him, then i softened the cheeks, based the eyes and brow off brooke, gave him darker hair, added the freckle, and was liek yeah thats davis.
So his name is davis?

is this the new fanfic ur writing with De?
..you're imagination, Mickei. Idk how you came up with that kind of stuff but you're really good with it. LOL
its called a brain Nem!
And yea, my right brain is really underdeveloped. LMAO.
if i didnt have my imagination i would have no talent lol.

no mon its not that one, its a diff one, based after season sevenbut obvs in the future, brooke and julian never got married because brooke runs off, she ends up moving back to the city and run into jake and theyve been together for like 5 years where tehs tory picks up, sawyer dies and it destroys leyton, they move back to tree hill and luke becomes a drunken loser and peyton on the otehr hand turns her life around and starts to be spontaneous and happy and brings back a french husband after a holiday, but the story is focused about the reappearance of bl's son who brooke gave up for adoption, hes like 15 and finds out who his birth mother is and has a go at brooke, she ends up taking him in and it effects her life, well duh, her relationship with jake an jenny, and of course luke who had no idea he had a son and is still grieving for his daughter, and peyton isnt exactly thrilled. his names davis caus he kinda slipped through teh system and was never adopted, so all teh documentaion and that referred to him as 'baby boy davis' and he never actually got a real name. im gonna hook him up with jenny.
LMAOO.
wow i dont kniow why im laughing, that seems really good.
I MITE READ IT IF I HAVE THE TIME!!

Are Lucas and Brooke gonna end up together? if not, im not gonna read it.
Oooh Brake! Interesting!
well this will be my first time writing brake, and i might get into that, but um yeah i have a feeling it will end up brucas add jeyton, i was tempted to have peyton gay in it but changed it to a french dude, what can i say i love mcfrenchie on brothers and sisters. but still im gonna milk brake for what i can.
I LOVE HIM TOO!!

do they end up together? havnt watched it in forever.
and make BL end up together PLEASEEEEEE
mcfrenchie (mine and a friends name for him) and sarah, yeah they end up together, which is aweosme because it means more him.
its me mon, so i can petty much gaurantee theyll get together, but it wont be quick, i might even have brake get married and then divorce. i had this scene in my mind ages ago, with leyton getting divorced and talking to a lawyer and hes like trying to make sure they are sure and suggests counselling and peytons like "my best friend is carrying his child and i'm living with another guy... it's not going to happen" but i scrapped the story i built around that, so i thought i could switch it to brake for this one.
tell me when you start writing Mickey!

i will read k?
seems like its gonna be gud, as long as bl have scenes lol
will do.

so wat u been up to anyway? wat have a missed on the spot?
nothing, this spot is dead, except for some random picks

its really sad =[ i miss the old days

and nothing really. my lifes pretty boring
arghh, i hate some random picks, but better than a completely dead spot. shame. i miss the old bl spot days too. but at least we're not that totally in the grave lp spot, or so ive heard its like dead.
lp = fail.

im so thankful, where not like that spot.
EYESEXAGE!
 EYESEXAGE!
thank god, and thank god we didnt get that couple, imagine if bl had turned out like that *shivers*
heart
the thought sickens me!

MICKEY, IM GONNA GO SLEEP, SO TRIED
i start work at 6am

LOVE U! i miss you <3
fuck must be late for you seeing its 11 here, kk talk soon. gtg too, so bye nem if your still here.
nem get your ass here
anyone? mon? tigger? d? rece even as likely as that is? terra? anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babyd21 said…
well i'm here now lol...but is anyone else??
oh come on, theres gotta be at least one other person on...
la la la la ...still waiting for someone to get on...
heart
IM HERE!

helloooo di x]
heart
mon!! how are ya hun??
that was a long convo u guys had
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
NO MON NO NO NO!
anyone around?
this is sad blers, a friggin spammer. thats what the spot has become. :(
anyone at all??
im hereee!!
sorry i want AWOL yesterday!
YAYYYYY!! how are ya??
its ok, i have to say that was the longest convo i have ever had in my entire life tho lol
LOOL
im alright!

wbu ? hows everything?!
everythings ok i guess lol...just been a little sad that the bl spots soo dead :(
yeh i know it sucks ;[

everyone is just... moving on! ;[

hows summer going 4 u ?
i don't want people to move on tho, this is bl we're talking about!!

anyways we'lli signed up for my classes for college, spent a lot of time with my older sis and niece...and time with my friends but other than that nothing really lol

hows your summer been??