ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 109301-109350 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA
I'M STILL LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
Ballah & G time <33
i love ballah and G time
i was watching stupid tv with my bff but she fell asleep and is sleeping on my back couch so i came on here

lol

NVM
i'm not going to the movie anymore.
just got in a huge fight with my friend over stupid shit.
I'm so sick of these people hating on me.
I'm thinking about getting a hair cut
why, are they all hating you knwo?

so how was the movie? i am going to see it tomorrow :P I had promised a friend that i would watch a movie with her before i leave, and that was the only movie we were able to see, cause of time and all xD
check your mail :P
oh idk if your fimilar with US currency but basically some theaters are charging like triple the price of a movie ticket to see eclispe cause they know they can sell out still.

And i'm poor. i don't have a job. and i only have like 5dollars and that's exactly how much this one theater is and i told my friend that i can only see it that that theater cause its cheap and i don't have a job i'm broke. SHE gets soooo pissed calls me a bitch sends me these horrible texts. and i'm just like this is sooooooo stupid this movie is shit i don't even wanna see it again. So now were not talking over some stupid shit. But she's being annoying. so whatever.

The movie was stupid of course.
1st everyone in the movie is just toooooo extreme.
if i remember right there was humor comedy just laughs.
In the move R.Patz is just sooooooooooo serious and so is jake it makes it worse. Everyone is just soo intense all the time. idk it's annoying
2nd BELLA i forgot how much of a bitch she was.
3rd THE MOVIE IS LIKE JACOB AND BELLA.
They like cut sooo many EB scenes and put every single JB scene from the books.

IDK not anything special the acting is a little better but just not much to say.
nice friends you have there ;P

nice! i'm not looking forward to watching it, but whatever.. i don't care
IKR!
GOSH. I'm so sick of this shit. girls are sooo annoying sometimes.
LIKE STFU. UGhh
well at least i'm not going again:)
IT"S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!

BUT guess what i noticed a flaw in HP!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! WHAT FLAW IN HP??

and since you have recently read the books, tell me this!
Where in the book is this scene from:
Voldemort is holding around harry, asking "why do you always live", and he answers "cause i have something living for"??

cause i thought that the first time they met was in the forest?

and it seems like the battle is outside? cause in the end where it's just harry and voldemort they are outside! and no one is aorund :o
Okay you know how in the 7th book ( i started rereading it yesterday)
after they escape from the wedding or get away they go to the cafe and they say Voldemort's name and the death eaters come? (because of the name jinx or whatever it's called)

Well on pg 208
They all say Voldemort's name like 2times EVEN RON! and nothing happens. It's when Lupin is there telling them he wants to go along with them on their journey.
It's stupid cause the Death Eaters should have came then also. Because they came when they were in the tents when Ron returns after the fight when Harry says Voldemort's name then sl there is a flaw in the logic.

I was wondering that myself.
I noticed it in the preview and i didn't remember that.
But i'm thinking it's in the forest
And i think it's like a line made up or smth cause i don't ever remember seeing that line when i read the story but i'm rereading the 7th now so i'll let you know
no, i think that the death eather came.. cause remember that some death eathers appeared, but they couldn't see harry, ron and hermione. cause they were in the house. i think that is explained in the book.
cause the death eatcher couldn't see them.
No. The death eaters were outside before Lupin came and said the name. So idk maybe they were already there.
IDk it confused me.
Didn't they only see them when they went to the Ministry?
IDK i have to keep reading. I went to sleep after Lupin left.
After i saw the trailer it inspired me to reread the book. because i wanted to know if Voldemort really said that.

BUT STILL RON said VOLDEMORT! with out anyone saying anything. it was just normal. idk i feel like it was a mistake.
i don't think that they have focused so much on that part, cause even though the death eather came they didn't see harry and ron.. they didn't see the house.. they didn't know anything.
IDK it's just what i noticed.
So how are you love?
are you excited for your trip?
nah, not so much! xD I have been to Denmark too many times to get excited, but it will be nice to get out of here! xD What i am excited for is HP! xD good! i was surgfing up news about it today! xD

what about you? any major plans?? AM i being stupid here, or are you going to Vancoucer this summer?
Nothing.
well not really.
I might be going to Michigan for the 4th of july idk prob not i really don't want to it'll be sooooo boring

But i'm going camping the 16-19th of july maybe a bit longer but i'm going to Michigan again (same thing i've been so many times it'll be fun cause i'm with my fam and i get to bring a friend!!!!!!!) but other than than that nothing.

No i'm not going to Canada anymore. my sis was gonna take me but then she got into law school so she needs to save her money for school.

How far away are you from Denmark?
THat sounds like fun! :D Even though i have to admit that camping is something i would never have done! xD

Well, usually we use 8+ hours to drive up to my grandma/aunts house.. but we the place we are going to now lies further away so we are going to take a ship and the drive for about 2-3 hours or something, if i'm not mistaken ;D

but i have to go now... i'm going to take a shower and then watch a movie ;D
LY <33
Have you camped before. MY FAMILY LOVES IT. i personally can't stand nature.

Ohhh wow. that's far night love you! hope we can talk tomorrow before you leave. IDK love you<333 have a good time if we don't talk!
I'll let you know if Volde says that.
never! :P Well once we had a school trip, but we didn't actually sleep so. well then we are two! cause i hate! and when is hate, i mean HATE ntaure! xD

I'm going to miss you <33 I know that i wont be able to talk on saturday and sunday, and maybe not on friday.. but i'll definetely try to swing by tomorrow ;D

and let's just hope that i will never in my life experience a day like this, ever again ;P UFF! bad bad bad day!
BUGS ARE THE DEATH OF LIFE. I HATE THEM. The lack of clean bathrooms. is the worst part. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh i like the beach part though my one rule is that the camp ground has to be by a beach,

YES! love yous<33333 Life is just awkward. i hate it.

Your gonna have an amazing time don't worry! love you!
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
hi bebe
how are you love?
tried wbu?
sames.
i didn't know you were a HP fan.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babyd21 said…
anyone??
of course i am!

I love HP.
Not the books though since i havnt read em, and dont plan to.

Hey Di!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babyd21 said…
i love hp...i've actually just started readin the book, and they're actually really good lol

how are you girlie??
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Halu!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Irreversible said…
Someone ?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jessica4695 said…
anyone?
Heeey :)
big smile
Heey (:
how are you?
I'm good ! You ?
I'm Monkey btw :)
me,too.
and I know , saw & cmnt your pick ;)
monkey = totally reminds me on the purple monkey from s5 BL.
xD
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
lol You can call me Monkey or Purple Monkey <3
You are Jessica , right ? xP
okay ;)
and yeah , but many people call me Jess ;D .. you can choose ;P

Jess is fine :P
So, where do you live ? :)
okay ;)
and I'm from Germany :D
what about you?
Wooo! Germany ! I so wanna go there someday :P & right now they are my favorite soccer team in the World Cup now that Mexico is out =.=
Well, I live in Mexico xD
haha ;D They are my favorite soccer team,too ;D
I hope they gonna win ;D
and I bet its great to live in mexiko .. or?
I really hope they win too ! Damn Argentina ! They like have to get out like ... NOW !
YEAH ! I loved it ! There's a lot of bad things in this country but I still love to live in it :)
& you like to live in Germany ?
yeah , I know what you mean xD
and I like Germany , but it sucks that it rains here ALL the time or its fucking hot like today :D
we never have normal weather here ;D but i still love it here ;)
I like the rain & I like that it's sunny at times .
Most of the time , we are like dying here.
Really but really hot .
yeah , I LOVE rain ;D
and its so hot here,too ... god my dog is dying xD
do you have any pets?
Yep . I have a cat & a dog .
Both of them kind of freak me out at times xD
awww <3
why? :D