ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 107201-107250 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
I`m happy for you Hannah LMAO
But even if i was a Jater i`d still be ALL "WTF" now. I totally believe I would still not like it.
It was stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupi­d. I could take it if it was sad for me and NOT stupid. But that was...retarded
heart
aw,eyesexage<3
RIP SK.

Well,okay i can always make up my own ending in my head. Would suck less and would still make sense.
 aw,eyesexage<3 RIP SK. Well,okay i can always make up my own ending in my head. Would suck less
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
I'm pissed Jack died. Kels messaged me right when it was done and was like "what happened i'm not home"
and i was like jate endgame but jack dies

AND SHE WAS LIKE "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"

I just don't understand they should have just killed off ben or something...i think it would have been better if Jack didn't die alone! And why were they at a church in the end?
There were parts that i LOVED(well duh) and there were things where i was like WTF!

But i really like the idea
that death has no time. And in life it's not what matters it's who
And why were they at a church in the end?

Massive funeral? LMAO
Hey Sawyer and Kate left together on the plane, while Jack died there alone. So tragic.

It was kina a asshole move not to give SK a goodbye scene. But I'm on too much of a Jate high right now that i can't hate the episode. the Jate scenes were just too much
Hey Sawyer and Kate left together on the plane, while Jack died there alone.

LMAO.

It was kina a asshole move not to give SK a goodbye scene

Glad you at least realise lol
Massive funeral? LMAO

lol but you'd think that they'd all be on the island or something the place that brought them all together.

I feel like they still didn't answer all my questions!
Why was there polar bears on the island?
Why was there polar bears on the island?

No effin idea LMAO.
Plus the lack of mangos,I had one on my table and needed them more ROFL.

I think it was more like they were ALL saying goodbye somehow to "life" itself or something. I mean the church part...I guess it was super symbolic for me to fully define it.
See i'm a nice endgame girlie!

I honestly think this is the first time i've watched a show all the way through and got my endgame couple! i'm still in shock

To be honest i thought Jack and Sawyer would be alone
I don`t think the JK endgame even counts at this point. And i couldn`t care less.

But YAY for you ROFL

{YES YES YOU`RE NICE & KIND}
LMFAO can it really be endgame if Jack died?
That's what i was wondering?
But i guess it's endgame in the Heaven world
But I guess that's the trick in the whole system there really isn't an endgame....

Dude i was all pumped on this episode and now you made less pumped:)

It's okay I still got that scene!

LMAO Holly hasn't logged on she's prob killed someone
mischievous
LMFAO can it really be endgame if Jack died?

Exactly. To me it doesn`t even count.
WHOOP,hope Holly`s doing fine. She had logged on 2 hours ago when it was already over and she was talking about Glee so i`m guessing she`s kind of ignoing the fail.
Hope she logs in,we will have a laugh together. We`ll just laugh at the suckiness.
I think i hated the whole fake locke storyline

It pissed me off sooooooooo fucking pointless if the guy doesn't escape

I mean seriously
I kinda felt like that guy had the right to escape after his brother killed him but i hate how he was locke

But i guess to me it's still endgame beucase that last JK scene. Idk say what you want but it's what i believe!
I feel happy right now! and i dont think the cheesy other scenes can ruin that! i mean put yourself in my shoes! and i think you'd agree
No,i wouldn`t agree. I`d still be terribly sad at that fuckery. I don`t get how could anyone effin like it.
I`m sorry,i don`t. And it`s not just about SK not being endgame,that`s what I`m telling you.
I felt like 6 years of watching a show went...nowhere. AND it made me feel nothing. I hate episodes/finales whatever that don`t make me feel anything.
Locke storyline ROFL,i didn`t even GET it in the first place.
I felt something though

I think the show should have ended at season 3 it would have been perfect my logic with shows is ALWAYS after season 3 the show sucks ass....

Okay i'm going to bed
night love don't be so sad!
I think i'm only happy because i got what i wanted but i understand how your not they kinda made the epi Jate centric but lost is sooooooooo much more than just Jack and i think that kinda annoys me but it's fine nothing we can do to change it

night love you!

2am i have school gotta be up at 5!
Niiiiiiight bb<3
I`m going to have proper breakfast too ROFL
I just don't get it either!
So he kills his brother puts him into the light and suddenly he's a smoke monster! WTF!!!!

I'm actually glad i got to talk to you! 1. Because even though i loved the episode it's nice to talk about other things besides just jate! because like i'm always saying lost is more than just jate

2.With the Jate girls they're just gotta squeee about Jate(I LOVE THAT TOOO) BUT i need more of an analysis of lost than just jat e
don't get me wrong i love Jate to death my number 2<33 but it's fucking lost my favorite show ever!

3.YOur soooo my lost buddy! Even with all our couple wars i love how this end isn't a big deal at all! it's sooo much calmer than all week has been! i LOVE YOU LOVE<333
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyone still around?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
sad
none of my top 3 couples are endgame seriously this suckssss :(:(
Brucas - NO
Ceffy - NO
Skate - NO
i've bad luck when it comes to couples haha:(
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xoheartinohioxo said…
LMAO Holly hasn't logged on she's prob killed someone

lol I hadn't watched it yet at that point I think Hannah. I waited till like 11:45 to start.

I DID go and yell shit at my mom when it was over! lmfao and she doesn't even watch Lost, but I was like "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK MOM??" Mom:"So Sawyer and Kate didn't end up together I presume?" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =[ THIS IS FUCKING WORSE THAN BL NOT ENDING UP TOGETHER." *proceed to tell her how it's ridiculous that JK ended up together* This is what she ends up saying:

"Well, it sounds to be like the writers fucked up big time. You've shown me a few scenes here and there and Skate, is that what you call them?? Skate definitely should have ended up together."

So blah! While she may be stupid when it comes to OTH couples, she was stupid and liked LP better... she clearly knows what's what when it comes to Lost!

------------

Brucas - NO
Ceffy - NO
Skate - NO

We have the same Top 3, except for me it's BL, SK, CE.
"Well, it sounds to be like the writers fucked up big time. You've shown me a few scenes here and there and Skate, is that what you call them?? Skate definitely should have ended up together."

Fucking adore your mom to bits. Well i know Damon`s mom will give him hard time whatsoever...LMAO. No Christmas/Thanksgiving will ever be happy for Lindelof family. WHAT-FUCKING EVER.
SK&BL BOTH BELOOOONG.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Chlarkfan said…
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING JATE ENDGAME.

He fucking died. STFU.
No Jate. dumbassess.

[i don't know why i care sooo much but i watched the finale, ummm fucken stupid ending? YES. p.s. Sawyer & Juliet are GOD AWFUL.EW.]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
Shannon/Sayid is my fave Lost couple soooooooo

Yeah I stopped watching in s3.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Chlarkfan said…
eyesexage<3
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 eyesexage<3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OCFan123 said…
Annnyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas_naley101 said…
anyone on?? u better be bc ive missed this place XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
anyone here?
i need an explanation about the lost finale!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Dawn i am but i don't watch it Mary and Hannah were talking about last night that should be a few pages back
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
I'm here, and I watched! GAH! ♥
 I'm here, and I watched! GAH! ♥
hey terra!
i used to watch it but got bored but i thought i would watch the finale but i dont really get whats happening
i see from what i heard was the last ten minutes was confusing and certain couples got endgame and others didn't
all i heard was that they were in pergutry so did they all 'die' in the end of go to heaven or stay there?
no idea Kels will know more than i would
im only watching the last 50 minutes i dont get it when they arnt on the island?
The finale was basically about how the relationships they forged created a place for them to wait for each other after everyone died.

The whole Alt-world storyline was just a place for the people to realize they've died and remember all of the people that meant so much to them.

Jack died on the island, and the others that got off the island died years later down the line.

But it didn't matter when they died b/c in the end they were going to be together.

The whole alt-storyline was like an inbetween(earth & heaven) for them.

It was a lot more confusing for those who hadn't been watching.

But it was EPIC!
Jack/Kate,Jin/Sun,Charlie/Claire,Sawyer/J­uli­et,­Sha­nno­n/S­ayi­d,D­es/­Pen­ny, Hurley/His girl. All got to be together after they died it was AMAZING!

Technically yes by the end of the episode everyone had died at some point, we didn't get to see all of them die though,b/c many of them got off the island and lived for many years.
Then they all meet up in the in between world and get ready to move on to heaven.
oh god thats so confusing!
I know!
It took me a while to figure it out,but once I did I just sat there and basked in the genius of it all.
LMAO!
yeah that defiantly sounds confusing
I think this is the only show where EVERYOne I EVER WANTED TO BE ENDGAME WAS ENDGAME
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
BOOYAAAH!
Loveee

Okay whats happening in lost!
Do you love it yet?
ehmm... well Boon just died ;)

Well not loving it... but it's something ok something a little irritating xD I watched like 3-4 episodes today!

and reading Kelsie's comment and all i now know who ends up with who... but i don't like Shannon/Sahjid so far! it's just something so weird about these two together! it's either the fact that she seems so much younger than him, or the fact that she is all this girly girl why Sahjid is not all girly ...
NOoooo don't worry!
Shannon and Sayid are more season 2! I think you'll like them then!

Whats irritating?
What about Jack now? Don't you love him!
Well i like him a lot more than i did before, but he is not my fav...
I like Sawyer too :P
lol What about Kate?

ANd Charlie and claire?

Oh and Hurley?
Sorry hun g2g gotta finish a project!
love you <333