ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 107101-107150 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
...I`d die for a SK endgame in the ALT. I don`t think people will actually end up together in the real timeline ROFL
 ...I`d die for a SK endgame in the ALT. I don`t think people will actually end up together in the rea
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
I wish i watched Lost too, i see everybody with a Lost icon related. I kinda wanted one too. LOOL

I have the feeling it will be awesome, yea! =D
And i'm really curious about who will she choose. xP
Let's hope they have more luck than BL <3
kiss
I'm going to a family party and i need to get ready. =[

Sorry, i wish i could stay more. =[
Have a nice day, and a good series finale! *_*
LY**
Truth is it`s been a LONG time since i last wished so passionately for an endgame.
Maybe because i`ve shipped SK since day one & always believed in ther story. And S6 was absolutely perfect for them. I fucking love these 2.

But rather than the endgame,it`s the show coming to an end also. It`s...I don`t know. Lost`s been a part of many people`s lives. Including mine. I`ll miss it,that`s for sure. I mean at first i only watched for SK, but it`s not the type of show you ignore. You`ll either love it or hate it. And I loved it.
Alright hun,byee LY! & Have fun!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
sorry i vanished, my net fd up.

bye cat!

mary ive missed alot of lost recently wats this alt thing im hearing about?
ALT = Alternative timeline.
What COULD have happened to each of the Losties if the acciden`t hadn`t took place.
How their lives could have developed and everything.
lol i know what alt means. how the hell did they explain this little glimpse?
WHAT GLIMPSE?
the could have been, unless they went back in time im gonna assume they have to explain it, thougha time machine would need to be explained too. or have they abandoned the real world?
Nope,they haven`t abandoned the real wordl. But they`re doing via flashbacks again Mickei...well not exactly flashbacks,but they`ve explained it.
The ALT exists at the same time with the real world.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Dang I missed Cat!
so what if they get sawyer kate together in alt world and kate jack in rela world they could think thatll satisfy both sides of teh fanbase
cool
THAT WOULD WORK FOR ME ROFL.
hey nem!
Nem! LOL.

Well yeah i`d rather have SK in TRW ofcource but i wouldn`t mind an ALT endgame.
But I have a feeling noone will end up together with anyone in TRW.
Hey Broody!
I'm soooo depressed, my fone broke out of nowhere =(
crying
It broke?
i was looking at the special features for true blood s2 and theres one which says 'teh vampire report:special edition, check out the past years biggest stories in vampire news politics and popular culture in te special edition of the perspective with victoria davis' and i couldnt help but imagine oth's bitchtoria chilling with the vamps.

mary just know if thayt happens, the real kate chose jack. just saying. :P
can u get a new one?
i couldnt help but imagine oth's bitchtoria chilling with the vamps.

ROFL i can picture that too. ALthough i`ve heard Bitchtoria isn`t Bitchtoria anymore. She became good in S7 or something HAHAHAHA
Unfortunately, not. Gosh. I'm dying to get a new one. I'm not prepared at all, I don't have any money alloted for a new fone.
she's nto bitchtoria but i still like saying that, she's still you know that cool and collective business woman
maybe you can fix it, bang it around a bit
eyesexage **<3*0
LMAO I can't. I already tried to get it repaired but they said the main board is the problem, and replacing it wouldn't be advisable because it's already 85% of the unit. Gah.
rip off. at least your not on a plan, right?
LMAO no. Now I'm thinking of getting an iPhone plan but it's TOO expensive when it's only $199 in the US. So I'm thinking of having my cousin buy me one in US.
im on a $30 a month plan, for 2 years, but on top of the phone that includes like $200 credit and $100 free to vodaphone. so its like u get the phone for free, if i'd bought it it would have been like $500. then again fn everythings cheaper in the us its like they friggin double the price here.
link

People are idiots?
angelic
IKR? They sell Apple iPhone 3Gs here for $640. That's more than triple the price.
I hate all Apple products ROFL
hey, the fact bl can be considered overrated i will take as a compliment, the fans dont just like them to like them, they genuinely like them and continue to ship them even after years of them not being together and when itll take a miracle for them to get back together. we're loyal and love em against all odds.
My first choice is BB Storm but I don't have the capacity to buy that unit yet. LMAO!

Any fone suggestions, Mary?
But there`s a distinction between famous/overrated. Some couples I ship are clearly overrated and i`ve no problem admitting. What`s the deal with people and the WORD "overrated"

And anyway,in that particular case the girl has included CB and D/E on her list. Yet peoplea revoting for BL and JK. Do they have issues or something? How can anyone think Brucas and Jate are more overrated than Chuck/Blair?
what do u want in a phone? they friggin do everything these days.
Nope Nem,sorry. Not a tech person,i`ve no clue what is good/bad and i`m generally clueless.
They're biased, obv.

Anyway, I'm not really choosy but I'm just used to using touchscreen fones.
yeah um d/e havent even dated at all, which i would get if its booth and bones and its clear they are teh it thing no obstacle or couple can get in the way, but hello stefan, yet they have this huge fanbase. its like if laley had half the fanbase of oth.
but its the power of blp love triangle, lpers wld vote against bl pretty much everytime. a lot of them anyway.
HAHA it`s still 50%,can`t believe it.
i gtg, later, hope you have a good day/night. next time we talk tell me who got together in lost. bye
Okay bye Mickei!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xoheartinohioxo said…
Fuck biased bitches! lol so stupid.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
heart
Hi Holly!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
anyone?
I'm still here. I don't know/remember your name, I'm Emma :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
Someone give me a very pretty jate icon NOW!
kiss
B. Davis you're so bossy!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
lol Sorry i need my icon then i'm going to a pool party :))) it's so hot here!