ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 106051-106100 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
LMAO Hannah! It really is fun to pick on her. I lose braincells reading her posts though.
Which one is your sister, Emma? Did she comment?

Aww Hannah, what happened?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
zzz
I totally just commented so she'd comment back so i can be a bitch!

I'm in a bitchy mood right now...

My dad is treating me like crap, he said some horrible stuff to me like 10mins ago
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
big smile
opositive :D add her she's new! I'm not going to go around telling everyone we're related though I guess, I want her to find her own groups and such and we're not fans of all the same things. But for Glee we agree on everything so that works out, she's added a lot of the PR girls I think :D
sad
I'm sorry B. Davis. Sometimes parents lose their cool. It sucks but what can ya do ya know? We're all human...
Does she like BL?
I'm gonna go it's 11pm and i have school tomorrow

bye loves<3
Aww Hannah I'm sorry! Byee LY!

I'm commenting on that pick.
She's not a BL fan!
But a JP fan? Good enough for me. Haha
She doesn't dislike BL. Mostly we both think OTH's pretty stupid xD I think BL's the only thing I like in the end that's OTH related. And Brooke in general. She likes Brooke. She hates Pucas, that's the key thing here xD
LMAO so true!
You don't like JP?
big smile
I used to love JP even more than Brucas actually. But lately I just don't even care about Naley or Jeyton. I'm just kinda done with OTH. It's too frustrating and stupid. Mostly I still love Brucas cuz the fangirls are so awesome. And s3 is the only good part of OTH :D
I'm the same way except it's with JP and NH. I used to love NH sooo much, but re-watching S2-3 made me love JP more! Me too, but sometimes I still watch out of boredom. And because I need to hate on someone. LMAO! IKR, you can't stay away from here. It's home <3
laugh
I LOVE s2 JP. It's just that everything else about s2 sucks so I prefer to stay away from it...
Why do you think S2 sucks? I loved it!
sad
One word: FELIX.
You hated him? I wasn't a fan, but hey he's better than pyschotic EX-girlfriend PEYTON!
Ugh Felix was just. Ugh. Plus Naley were in a horrible place and there was that whole randomness of Nathan being a jerk to everyone. Brucas friendship and JP got me through that season. OMG Anna was annoying too. Boo.
LMAO I agree with you on Anna though. Hated that bitch! =S
I know I couldn't believe that Darcy chick even wanted to be with her. She seemed 10 times cooler than Anna xD
I was "Who's Darcy?" at first LMAO! Idk, just Anna is not a likable character. Hated her with Lucas (of course, BL<3) and hated her with Peyton. Gosh! At least it was nice to see Lucas jealous of Felix <3
big smile
I hated all the Felix/Brooke/Mouth BS a lot too. Ugh.

Nem, what other shows do you like?

I like Buffy, Gilmore Girls (#1 fave of all-time), Glee, Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks, HIMYM. I watch TVD and Gossip Girl too, but GG pisses me off and I'm still deciding how I feel about TVD.
I don't watch a lot of shows.. I watch Glee, TVD and GG too. I've completely abandoned watching GA and House. Now I'm trying to watch Lost.
GA I gave up years ago. Lost as well. Shannon, Boone, Sayid and Charlie are my fave characters :D I like Sawyer a lot too but I don't ship Skate.
I've only watched the pilot, haha! It reminded me of those GA/House days..
I quit watching House when he got new people. I'd only watched one season (I think that was s3?) and I love Chameron! But if they were leaving I didn't want to keep watching.
EYESEXAGE!

My name's not in this forum nor are all of my eyesexages xD
That's because Dawn hasn't been on and Hannah hasn't counted the eyesexages. I'm telling you, this place is almost dead. It's sad. =(

BTW, I'm having a chat with TBSAC on that pick. LMAO. Can you say I'm bored?
Haha. I wonder if she likes getting in fights or if it just sorta happens...She's only a fan of like 4 people. I wonder if other LPers don't like her. There are some really nices ones out there. I wish I knew what they were thinking both about her and about how it's possible to like Pucas xD
Even LPers hate her. They are ashamed of her, LMAO.
As they should be. She should just get a new profile and start over only this time be nice.

I think both LPers and BLers can be harsh on TV couples picks, but I respect that people have different opinions. But I also think we should all be able to say what we personally think about any couple without getting attacked or being called wrong. Duh, IT'S AN OPINION.
LMAO, I was talking about LP and she brought BL in our convo. What a way to defend LP.
IKR???

I love that when people attack LP the react is to be like "well, BL sucks MORE!" lol, ridiculous.
And I called her on it, she didn't react. LMAO. If only I had the chance to rub it in her face.
heart
Haha. I need to go to bed zzzzzzz

Night night Nem! ly
Okay, I will have to go too anyway!
Byeee LY!
If anyone's on I might be around later!
MON!!!
Crap Nem I watched too much Buffy instead of going to bed. One quick cute Spuffy scene turned into 3 eps. I cried and everything and now it's 3am and I'm still up. Fuck. I did respond again on that TV couples pick though. Hope TBSAC doesn't try to psycho Derek attack me xD
LMAO yea I saw it.
That happens to me too, LMAO! How many seasons does Buffy have? I just watched ep2 of Lost and it's quite interesting!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
NEM, LOOOL. U GO NEM COCO YOU GO!!

Put TBSAC in her place! x]

EMMAA
big smile
Buffy has 7 seasons. Watched them all in like 3 weeks. That's why I wasn't around BFG for awhile, too much Buffy obsessing. I was in the Buffyzone. It was an awesome and addicting place. My Spike obsession is back now. No more Buffy for me for awhile, esp not later seasons, I'll get swept up in it again xD

HI MON! 57 DAYS UNTIL I'M AUSSIE-BOUND!
Gah so many TV shows to watch xD
OHHH YAYAY EMMA!

So exciting =D seriously, if you ever come sydney, I WANA SEE YOU x]

I have to watch lost, BUT I REALLY CBFED LOOL
big smile
Nem, don't watch Buffy until you have a lot of time on your hands. And give it a real chance, it'll seem hokey and dated at first, but it's an extremely clever show, very funny, great characters, the whole deal.

Mon I told Nem this already, but my sister's kinda new to FP and she was telling me there was a crazy fan on TV couples and I knew right away it was TBSAC. I LOLed muchly.
big smile
Dude it's too bad my Sydney layover's kinda short or you could come hang with me at the airport xD I'm sure I'll make it out there someday though!
Nem, don't watch Buffy until you have a lot of time on your hands.
I don't think that will ever happen, LOL!
laugh
Well then just know it's really addicting once you get past s1. Even s1 for me was addicting. I thought it would take me months to get through the whole series. Two weeks off for Spring Break meant it only took 3. WEEKS.
LOOOOL

I love the airport. but im not that bothered Emma! lool
I can't watch though because there's nothing to watch. I don't have any DVDs.
big smile
Plus now that you're 18 we can actually go to bars together :D My sister (the middle one, not the youngest who IS now on FP) is old enough to drink legally now and I can't wait to go out to bars with her when she gets home from study abroad!