ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 105351-105400 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
is it sad?
eyesexage **<3*0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
horrible they just killed off 3main characters. 2being my 2nd favorite couple on the show! I'm actually depressed right now! why must they keep drowning people?
how are you love?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babyd21 said…
omg, i have like missed you guys like soooo much!! and sry i was makin some brucas icons and finishin up my research paper thats due in the mornin, urgg
 omg, i have like missed आप guys like soooo much!! and sry i was makin some ब्रूकस आइकनों and finishin
who got killed?

i'm good. just listening to music and reading. contemplating if i should watch something.

how r u? totally random but hows the soccer going?
d! *hugs* havent talked to you in ages. wats up?
OMG jin and sun<3 and sayid!

It's depressing i'm gonna go read HP in like 10mins! but yep

I'm good i guess failed a bunch of tests today:[ but i'm not doing soccer this year...

AND DEE I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOO FUCKING MUCH SO FUCKING HAPPY YOUR BACK FINALLY <3
well extremely busy actually...its so weird cuz prom is this friday and i have less then 4 weeks of school lol

and once again i am soo sry its takin so long with part of the story :( ...if your mad i would totally understand

but anyways hun how are you??

and how are you hannah??
g2g loves i'm getting yelled at<3333

talk to you tomorrow...byeeeee
i feel soo loved lol :D

i just started readin the hp books, i'm on the 3rd right now...

why arent you doin soccer hannah??
kiss
bye hannah, love you
aw bye tigger!

lol dee, i'm sure you'll get around to it eventually,im not mad, i know what it is like when you can't write something. how are you liking hp?

its really good so far, better then i thought it would be lol

mickei how are you?? gonna post that spn fic you been working on??
im good. and lol ot any time soon, i need to hurry up and finish the ones ive already got posted, besides teh bastards killed off anna. fn rip off.
hahaha true, now i've been wantin to ask, in mbk what tempted you to put sam and julian together??
why not :P was my thoughts on it. do you like or hate it? i always plannedforthe lawyer and gaurian ad litem to get together, and then it came tome to make em julian and sam, i liked julian in s6 and i really enjoyed sam as well, the sam/brooke sl and te sam/brulian sl were one of fave things in an otherwise really disappointing season. i found myself hating brulian the longer sam was away from them, and its like i dont like bulian for their own sake but rather the dynamic they had with sam, so i kinda thought what if sam was older, maybe her and juliancould have taken their chemistry to something else, beside sin my mind brulian dont last.
well for me right now i think its just a little odd cuz sam was like a daughter to julian and julian was like a father to sam lol...but i think as the story gets father and i get to see more of sam and julian they might grow on me lol, plus the way you write couples always works so i'm excited for when i start to see them as a couple and not as how they once were...

omg i can't stand brulian anymore, the more you watch their scenes, you notice that the writers are taking storylines, scenes, etc. from other couples and have twisted them around so it could fit that couple and its just soooo annoyin!! urggggg
the way i see it their connection lasted what, a few months, he wanst there when brooked frst gt sam and he was gone for a month or so at the end of sam's tme in the show too, he never lived with her and there can't be much more than ten years between them, besides if they were really clos ethey would havestayd in contact after julian left but they obvs didnt becaus eh had no idea she left brookes, and if she can choose another mother ad pas brooke over julian is like nothing. but im happy you're gonna give em a go, the whole like a dad thing will be a problem for julian to get around, in mbk its sam who is open to i and julian who feels a little creepy about it.

im with ya, brulian sucks and keeps getting worse. i know ppl say they re a rip off of brucas, but personally i think they are leyton 2.0, sucky and forced. i want julian wih alex. that or dead.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dean-girlx said…
crying
Have I told you how much I love you today?
Not really.
Well I do, and even when I don't tell you it means a lot to me to know you're there .. it means everything.
I am here .. we both are.
It's good being here .. especially with you. ♥

So are you still glad that we came?
Of course .. i'm with you. ♥

Did you miss me while you were away?
Everyday. ♥

I needed to hear your voice. ♥

:( I fucking miss them. Stupid Mark should be punched in the head for his stupidity. *pouts*
very true, i'm really excited where your gonna take it, and how the story will progress

the funny thing is that i actually liked them in the beginnin, but now theres just nothing there anymore, i'm not even sure if there was anything ever there anymore lol...they really are forced and its just so urggg! and your soo right alex and julian would be WAY better together!!

i think they should finally tell everyone that peyton and lucas got a divorce, the baby is actually jakes cuz she cheated on lucas with him, and luke comes back to be with brooke, and peyton goes to be with jake...if only...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
lol ally he really should, he needs to get off his fuckin high horse and look at whats been in front of his eyes since the beginnin!!
see those quotes ar so much better than 'when you fixed my car you fixed my heart'

d, thats brilliant, sawyer shld totally really be jakes, but never fear leyton will divorce even if we never see it. that or die of boredom. marks totally killed any brulian potential,ppl say they want brooke to be happy but she never seems happy,hes not teh ame sure charming always there guy he use to be and going teh classic lp route people say ty re meant to be more than teh show proves it, alex is even the brooke in it to the point shes a reluctant cheerleader. its sad.
have you noticed how its mostly the lp fanbase that likes bju...i mean that should just be a little hint that somethings wrong there!

like you know how peytons character didn't grow as the show got on, her character just got worse...its like the same thing happened to julian his charcter is deminishing too...i mean as much as i love the b.davis character she doesn't bring out the best in julian and julian def doesn't bring out the best in her just like with leyton...while jeyton and brucas brought the best out of eachother...like if you have the person with the person that their suppose to be with theres nothing that you can't really do with that character, its such a shame that we dont get to see that with those characters :( (well at least not on the show lol)
I agree ;) Brulian IS like Brucas AND Leyton 2.0 -- it's like Mark used his favorite things about both couples, and mashed them together into the trainwreck that is Brulian.
angry
Marks and idiot!!
wooohooo eyesexage!
yep, d what i is julian'sing portayed as misundestod mch like peyton was, all the bad shit is pushed aside. he's going backwards not forwradbtu what do yoy expect when they had his character wishy washy form teh beginning, they lept going back an forth with his character and personlity, like he's a musician/producer/god knows what else, they made julian an ever changing doll so tehy could move him as they please, it doesnt even make sense for them to make this movie in TH, esp at luke's place. wtf.

lol ally dont forget naley, he added a but of them in there too. arghh, ive never been so disappointed in a shows endgame.

dnt even get me started on this clay/quinn shit. seriously i pray this is teh last season, they should have ended it at s6 well pref 3 what but def not pass s6.
you know i think the same, i think ever since s3 ended the show has gotten really cheesy and cliche! the only reason why i would even want to see it anymore is cuz i feel like we wont see some of the actors in anything else
do you guys know what ep this quote is from??

“Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever,”
yeah im pretty sure its 314, not sure. im only good wit direct bl quotes :P

well sophia is meant to be in a new show
i was right, i though it was the classic coda when they dance, just anotehr reaosn why bl rocked. but of cours ehe;s in denial,. tahts why hes so happy.
ive heard about that, i hope we get to see her in that...i was talkin about james and bethany tho, it will suck not to see them in anything
thanks!! :D
well i think they could go in to do something but its up to them, maybe theyll want out, but james could be pretty good as a movie heart throb, and i could imagine bethany taking on an awesome role in another tv series. though shes getting older, maybe shell wanna have kids and settle down.
ur welcome :)
james would me an amazin movie heart throb!! she should shes a good actress...

did you hear about how sophia's role in the series she got her name will be haley??
i'm goin to head to bed, night mickei, ly :D
yeah i herad and it made me laugh, i still refer to the supernatural boys as alec and dean not dean and sam. well good night d, later. *hugs*
anyone?
“Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever. -- YES. This is on my favorite BL quotes! Lucas does the voice-over, and both of them look so happy in that moment. <333 :)
boo!
FML
You still here Mickei?
log on i'm desperate for some bl talk!
COME BACK PIXIE!
NOW
I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE IF YOU DON'T COME BACK I SWEAR!
ugggh
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
WHAT STORY?!
LOG THE FUCK ON