ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 104901-104950 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
talknig about glee i see ;D
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

come to mamaa
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
surprise
CHEATER!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
But all Glee couples are so...ridiculous. Not deep relationships in any way...but HAHA they do make me laugh. And ofcource it`s comedy,it`s not meant to be "deep",i understand that but i could never really SHIP a "high school" easy peasy teenage relationship..xD
I mean BL were high school too,started like that at least, but they developed to MORE. Whereas more Glee couples are like "oh yeah let`s hook up now and let`s hook up again after 5 epis"
HAHAHAHAHA
They`re just not substantial for me to ship them.

WTF? Arthur/Gwen? WHO THE FUCK IS GWEN? Ew, and then it sort of becomes a triangle? Or Mor gives up on him completely?
LOOOOSER!<33
BABY!
BABE <33
I still haven't watched last night's OTH episode! It's the first that i haven't watched the oth the day it come out on the net!
(now talking about fom the time i started to watch OTH the net)
...but with PR, i just see the necesarry potential although i told you,i hated them in that epi they were together.
Idk i`m such a weirdo when it comes to Glee.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
LOL, that is true. The OTH couples have more deep, and by OTH couples i only mean the good ones: BL, NH and JP. xD

But i still love all the Glee couples, i think it's because they are "lighter" than the usual. And that makes me happy. xP

GAH YES. T_T
I HATE SO MUCH.
They treat Morgana like a guest, and it was like she and Arthur never existed. I mean, C'MON. They pasted the 1st season flirting all the freaking time!
Gwen who is a maid, gets more scenes than Mor. -.-
I think what i hate the most with Arthur/G, is how sudden and fast it was. With A/M they were taking it slow, flirting and everything. <3
And then boom, it all ends. -.-
 LOL, that is true. The OTH couples have और deep, and द्वारा OTH couples i only mean the good ones: BL,
Speaking of OTH i watched a promo and it had me puking.
"Welcome to spa Brooke...hope you`ll enjoy your stay..."
BLAHHH...xD

Brulian crappppppp. If OTH gets a season 8 i swear i`m gonna write a letter of complaint to ABC..xD It`s effin ridiculous.
laugh
I haven't watched either, cheater. :O :O
And this is really weird, because i ALWAYS watch it xD

I guess i'll watch it in a few. lool
What spa? xD I haven't see that.
I can honestly say that i just don't give a shit about oth anymore... and it's really sad that i am able to say that! The series used to be so good in before
ok, i have to go now! BARCA VS. INTER!!!

Loooser, remember to keep your fingers crossed for Barca! we need to win this! :D

Ouu! byebye <33
sad
If only. =[
I want them to have more scenes!
heart
I remember cheater!!
Today on the bus i heard some kids talking about it and i was thinking "OHH go Barca!!" xD

Good luck, enjoy the game! ;D <33
With A/M they were taking it slow, flirting and everything. <3
And then boom, it all ends. -.-

Freaking fail. Shall i not watch S2 then? Just the thought of that crap already frustrates me.
I MEAN HOW COME? The flirting/teasing...you can see it`s all THERE. Why ignore it rather than develop it? To sell a cheap maid/master relationship?
*i`m stabbing my eyes out*
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF WRITERS?
What the fucking fuck?

...yes,they`re lighter. Sometimes i like that,most of the time i find them poorly written and not well developed though. But i understand that that`s the way it`s supposed to be cause the show itself shouldn`t really revolve around couples. I mean yeah....couples are a basic part of the show but they`re not THE SHOW, unlike OTH which is pretty much all about the couples and the relationship between all characters.
I care about some parts of OTH. I used to care about everything. =[
The series used to be so good in before

LONG long LONG time ago. Yes it was. Now it`s a sad soap opera. I pity the people who still sit there on their couches,giving Mark and his crappy show undeserved rating just cause it`s OTH. Meh.

BYE BABY!
Why ignore it rather than develop it? To sell a cheap maid/master relationship?

TOTALLY. ='[
And it's so predictable. The rich guy falls for the poor girl, and they can never be together because of their families.. Blah blah blah. *rolleyes*

You should def watching season 2, though!
You'll hate Arthur/Gwen, but thank God they don't happen in all the episodes. Just most 2 or 3. Watch it for Arthur, and Arthur/Merlin and Morgana <33
She's important in some episodes and she's kicks some asses. ;D I love her personality, because she stands for what she believes. "And damn the consequences" <3
 [i]Why ignore it rather than develop it? To sell a cheap maid/master relationship? [/i] TOTALLY. =
I wish i could be a writter for OTH. Even with LP gone, i would make it SO much better. Starting by getting rid of all the secondary characters.
zzz
The rich guy falls for the poor girl, and they can never be together because of their families.. Blah blah blah. *rolleyes*

I can`t believe they`re gonna do that.
SO Romeo/Juliet. HAHA,alright. Predictable much? They expect the public to fall for that crap?
DAMN THEM,DAMN THEM. Hope Mor gets some action at least. And YAY if she`s gonna kick some ass,she seriously needs to.
I`m just hoping they`re not gonna end 100% things between Arthur and Mor though. Like...keep a window open,for season 3...you know? I won`t stand it....I WANT THEM TO HAPPEEN. I mean alright,i`m willing to get shoved down my throat the G/A crap as long as i`ll get Mor/Ar again xD

HAHA
Merlin`s the shit. And it`s so underrated.

IKR? So freaking predictable. While SL's like ArMor don't really happen that often.

She is! <33
You find more about her backgroud too. ;D

Yea, i'm hoping for that in season 3 too!
Like, in the legend, ArMor DO have some romantic scenes, so yea <3

IT IS *_*
It's incredible underrated. Underrated things are the best. ;D
kiss
I need to leave for a few, brb hun <33
I know,i have to leave too, bye love<3

UNDERRATED STUFF FTWWW!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
hannnu
Leyla!
what are you doing :D
nothing i have to go dog walk in a minute hbu?
nothing i have to go dog walk in a minute hbu?
aha oki, nothing much i'm going to sleep soon:)
cool what ime is it?
it's soon half past ten haha
what time is it over there?
it's 3:30pm
okay i gotta go hun byeee night <3
byee love u
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
echo
echo
echo
i am at my friends house and my niece goes to me "do you want to hear a joke?"

and nothing better to do i say ok

after a little whiel of her eyes darting around, she's cleraly deep in thought, kayleigh says to me "say knock knock"

and i play along "knock knock... hang on aren't you telling the joke?"

ignoring my confusion she goes "who's there?"

now it's my turn to think, i'm not so good with knock knock jokes and settle on pretty much teh only one a i remember from my childhood "ORANGE"

and she does the required "orange who?"

"orange you glad i came over" because lets face it i am the coolest aunt in the world :p and she giggles and goes "do you wnat to hear another joke?"

this time i say no. but in a nice way.
while her mother is distracted kayleigh comes up to where i am sitting at the table and wants to play hospital, she tells me i am sick and so she calls 000, using a bright pink calculator.

while i sit there dying of some unexplained illness or injury kayleigh is on the 'phone', "hello, police? yes, chelle is sick, thank you"

and then she drags me to her bedroom and makes me lay on her bed, its all a ploy to get me to herself!

she then asks me where it hurts, i start listing body parts and her act as the doctor is to tickle or hit whatever i say hurts. she's got the whole doctor thing down, the medicine always makes you worse.

always a girl with a comeback, when kayleigh was two i caught her jumping on her bed, i ask her if she's allowed to do that and she just smiles at keep going as her mum shouts from the kitchen that she's not.

so i tell the kid off and a second later tracy is there to do it herself, she happily decides to give in and and jumps to a stop. but when he jumos down into a sitting osition her weight falls backwards and she ens up losing balance and hitting her head on teh wall, in teh door way i go "and that's why you don't jump on your bed"

tracy gives kayliegh a kiss and tells her she shoudln't jump on the bed and kayleigh looks up and replies calmly "and THAT'S why i need a trampoline"
i use to babysit the two cutest maori boys, while there forty something mother went out clubbing i got to hang with the boys and make sure they got to bed on time. Mike was 6, Mitch was 3, and they were such cute good boys but well bed time was sometimes a pain because of cours etehy didnt want to go to bed, especially if i got there later in the night and bed time was almost straight away.

granted i sometime ssnuck mike out after mitch was asleep so he could finosh his movie or help me understand that damn foxtel remote.

but one night mike was fast alseep and mitch was dragging his routine on further than usual.

i had gone through the refusal of a drink before bed, and knocking back a third trip to the bathroom, he'd picke dup his forgotton toy, had too many hugs and kisses and goodnights than i could count.

then i hear my name again "micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelle, i can't sleep"

"what's worng?"

"i'm scared the dark's gonna get me"

valid right? no, because i leave the light on for him and then only turn it off when he is a sleep.

"but, honey, the lights on"

"the dark form outside" he shoots back and i look at the window, his blinds open.

i shut it but he's still not happy about going to sleep, little trickster, but i gotta say he's original.

well i ended up patting him to sleep that night.
dude, im gonna start listing blue things again.

tigger! nem! mon! where the f are you?
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
I'M HERE NOW!!!!!!
hahahaha