ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 104651-104700 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i haven't had that! it looks soooooooo good though! I'm gonna get it at greek fest this year... Gosh i told you I'm a fatass when it comes to greek good. Is that feta Cheese?

I love that Grandma's are the only people that REALLY know how to make actual authentic food.
My Noni i kid you not her meat balls will kill you. That sounds so italian cliche but OMG I'M GONNA SEND YOU SOME IN THE MAIL! you'll die or her Gnocchi! OMG Gnocchi IS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
I love Quinn, and i'm loving Glee too <33
Maybe it's because i love Rachel as well, so i don't mind. xD

And yea, you have every reasons to be happy about it, Kristin. ;D
And you're welcome, they are really gorgeous. (L)

Aww Hannah! Thank you! =] <33
I loved Sawyer with Juliet.

Not so much Jack. they were just awkward they didn't fit together at all! it was too forced.

I'm prob like the only Jate fan ever to like Sarah but i still think they were really cute! legit cute
hmmm
LOL Mary. xD
I'm really addicted to Glee right now, even though i had higher expectations for the Madonna episode. =/
Kristin PR are the best in the show but we never get any scenes.
Did anyone notice how rachel was wearing pants?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
I love that Grandma's are the only people that REALLY know how to make actual authentic food.

True. They`re the only ones. My mum`s a good cook, but she just makes SOME foods properly. She sucks at all the rest. Whereas my nan can make ANYTHING. Literally.

Is that feta Cheese?
No,it`s not feta. But it`s effin tasty. It`s the same thing they put in pastizzio,but i don`t know the word for it. Pastizzio is Italian,right? It`s incredibly taste whatsoever.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES SEND ME SOME GNOCCHIII!
What kind of food is it?
laugh
I noticed Hannah xD
LOL, was it the first time she wore?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nevermind606 said…
big smile
I agree completely, Mary! I seriously CANNOT stand Quinn. I don't see what's so great about her at all. Even Glee's creator said that Quinn was just originally supposed to be the bitch that everyone hates, but it's only because Dianna is so adorable that everyone sympathizes with her. (ERM... NOT ME, MMKAYTHNKS.) Though, Dianna is just lovely

Sorry if I'm offending you, Cat! :P
Nope. Suliet = effin fail. Her version of Sawyer disgusted me. Plus Sawyer`s..."you understand that,right? That i just didn`t want to be alone..." speech pretty sums up Suliet. TOTAL rebound couple.

Badass Sawyer♥
big smile
Cat! You are too sweet! You guys are so welcoming. :)

I know, Hannah!!! Puckleberry! <3 Though I am seriously falling for Rachel & Jesse. I can't quite explain why, I know how it's going to end.. But.. GAH! The cuteness!
sad
You're not Kristin. xP
I love her, because we got to see a more emotional side of her. And i was rooting for a Quinn/Rachel friendship, but Quinn trow those comments at Rachel and i was like ".... yea, what a friendship."
 You're not Kristin. xP I प्यार her, because we got to see a और emotional side of her. And i was roo
(ERM... NOT ME, MMKAYTHNKS.) Though, Dianna is just lovely

I think i`m the only one who hates both Quinn and Dianna. Quinn for the obvious reasons {whiney predictable whore, bad girl gone good for some weird reason...} and shit and Dianna cause...her voice drives me mad. And she`s too perfect looking. I love imperfect people. I`m probably the ONE admirer of Lea`s nose. Dianna`s like a DOLL.
Gnocchi is Italian it's so hard to explain but it's like really thick noodles pasta thingies. But you eat it with different sauces! and my noni owns at sauces! There's a pesto sauce. there's also this vodka cream pasta my noni doesn't make that BUT TAHT IS TO DIE FOR

my mom can kinda cook but my dad is way better
but my gram on my moms side doesn't cook a thing. Like ever. Never in my life have i seen her cook.

I'm pretty sure that's her first time wearing pants
Rachel/Jesse...there`s no way these 2 will last. They`re OKK for now though.
Aww, thank you Kristin <33
You are too. =]
And i don't wanna sound cocky or anything, but i do think the BL fans are one of the most welcoming fans over fanpop. ;D

I love Rachel & Jesse as well. *_*
And i love the fact that they are BFF in real life. (L)
Parmesan cheese is the cure for anything. and you can eat it on everything...

i think i liked Glee more it's not as good now that it's back. I loved when there was more comedy like the the terri baby story was great. and Sue isn't the same either
LOL Mary. xD
I hate that people make fun of her nose. =[ Lea is just as beautiful as Dianna, IMO <3
But i do love Dianna as well, the girl is the sweetest thing. =] <3
Pestoooo sauce.
I think i`ve tried it once.
Man it sounds pretty damn great♥ I`d kill for some Gnocchi!

HAHA both my grandmas can cook well. Although the one from my mom`s one {and my absolutely fave one,i must say} is truly amazing at it. She`s got a gift. When i was 10 i wanted her to open a restaurant...xDDD
big smile
UGH... I cannot stand the constant bullying Rachel receives by the characters. They are always talking about how annoying she is... Umm... How do you think you're making her feel right now?! Mercedes is just as much of a diva as Rachel is, but no one tells her that because they're afraid of being eaten.

You are not alone, Mary! I LOVE her nose! She totally rocks it!
God i'm such a fucking fatass talking about food at 4am
Mercedes is just as much of a diva as Rachel is, but no one tells her that because they're afraid of being eaten.

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO!

agreed 1000%
Rachel has a big nose but whatever! what's with all the hate?
Lea is just as beautiful as Dianna, IMO <3

Haha no. Dianna`s like perfect looking. If there was a movie about motherfucking Barbie,she would take the leading part.
She reminds me of Barbie way too much.

I mean...i do like some perfect looking people. Like Kaya. And Sophia. And Blake.

But Dianna`s just....UGH.
big smile
Me too, Cat! Lea and Jonathan are the cutest best friends in the world! I saw a video of them performing at a club, here they were singing a song about how they will never desert each other. Just staring into each other's eyes. Jonathan CRIED and Lea wiped his tears. <3 CUTEST. THING. EVER.
OH G has a crush on Lea`s noseeeeee!

ILOVEHERNOSE.
I seriously do. I think it fits her face really well.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
She should open a restaurant that would be soooo cool. What's grandma in Greek?

i don't like polish food too much it's kinda gross. One of my BFF's are polish and it has too many weird flavors mixed into one meal. It's gross. They make me sick it's like a mixture of very strong flavors all together that don't go together.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
God i'm such a fucking fatass talking about food at 4am

ROFL.
Most people would puke if it was 4 a.m and would read our food talk..xD
Cheat!
EYESEXAGE<3

Kristin,do you watch Skins?
 EYESEXAGE<3 Kristin,do आप watch Skins?
I wanted to open a cafe, Mary. LOOL xD

UGH... I cannot stand the constant bullying Rachel receives by the characters. They are always talking about how annoying she is... Umm... How do you think you're making her feel right now?!

^ Agreee. =[
It's getting tiring, it's just bullying now.
POLISH FOOD. Ew.
One of dad`s cousins came to Chania last summer and his girlfriend,Ashe was Polish.

She admitted herself that their food is kind of disgusting.

Grandma in Greek? It`s "giagia" LMAO,but it`s pronounced like "yaya" HAHAHAHAHA
sad
Mercedes if fat, Kurt is gay, and who hates them for that? It's who they ARE.

It's just wrong to hate Rachel for her nose. At thihs point people are just looking for an excuse to hate.
And that makes me sad. =\
big smile
Nope, I don't. I've tried three different times to watch the first season. Something just doesn't click with me. :/ I'm not a fan. Probably not what you wanted to hear. :P But I heard about what happened to Freddie! I was sad, he's a cutieface.

But that Emma icon is ADORABLE! <3
ikr! i basically HATE American Food. It's pure artificial shit. NOTHING is good. I can't think of one meal i like. And American Cheese is the worst thing that ever walked the planet. SERIOUSLY! i wanna throw up on it. It's like eating plastic

Jack: You took a shower
Kate: I had to see if it worked
Jack:How was it
Kate; Pressure Sucked, it kinda went cold at one point and smelled a little like sulfur, but it was a shower.
Jack:yeah i know what you mean
Kate:You could use one
Jack:maybe a little later.
Kate: I'll leave the shampoo

LOVE THAT SCENE MADE MY NIGHT <3
Kurt`s epic♥

Mercede`s....ew.

It's just wrong to hate Rachel for her nose. At thihs point people are just looking for an excuse to hate.

Tell that to G. I`m scared of talking her about Rachel. Everytime i refer to Rachel i feel like she`s gonna explode from the hate she feels for her.
She`s even worse than me and my Peyton hate.
crying
I couldn't stop thinking about Freddie for a couple for some days, i hated it. =[[
big smile
Yay! I love that this is a safe thread for Rachel love!!! Who is G?
Probably not what you wanted to hear. :P

Nooo,you`re not into Skins *cries*.
Oh,well.
BUT at least you do like my adorable fun sponge Freds♥ That`s cool! HAHA
yaya THAT'S SOOOO CUTE!
what's grandpa?

Gosh i love Greeks! Their the most generous people i know! i'm gonna go there! i'm still praying for my sister to Marry that Nikko kid! IF she doesn't I'll have to Marry a Greek.
Why don't people like Mercedes? xD
She's not my favorite, but she's okay for me.

G really hates her, and i don't get why.=/
Just because of PR?

But honestly almost all the pinjas hate Rachel, i barely go there after a Glee episode day xD
Yay! I love that this is a safe thread for Rachel love!!! Who is G?

So glad we`re all Rachel lovers. It`s a relief. Georgia. One of my best friends in RL and Georgia93 from here...HAHA
WOrse than your Peyton Hate?
wow that's extreme. I think it's sooo cool you guys know each other! You should convert her to bl.
Yea, we all love Rachel ='] <33

I think the only who doesn't like her of the BFG is Janni. xD
LOL Hannah.
It would be easier for Mary to make G like BL than make her like Rachel.
big smile
Well, I don't dislike Mercedes because she's fat. I dislike her because she's loud, annoying, hypocritical, and selfish(and not selfish in a fun way like Rachel :P) I do, however, sometimes worry that her gravitational pull will suck in all of my beloved characters and they will never be seen again.
I FUCKING LOVE THE NAME GEORGIA! do people call her Georgie? that's such a cute name. If i ever had a kid that would be her name... But the only reason why i'd want kids is just to name them. BUT i seriously don't EVER wanna have kids
Grandpa is papou LMAOO.

yaya & papou ♥ ROFL.
YEEEEEEEEEEES. Can`t she just marry Nikko already? JEEZ. I.WANT.YOU.TO.COME.HERE.

No joke,Italians/Greeks....we do have somehow same mentality as PEOPLE whatsoever.
We do have a lot in common.
Yea, i got it Kristin. xD
She's def not my favorite, but i don't hate her either. And i know a lot of people do, i had no idea. :O
It would be easier for Mary to make G like BL than make her like Rachel.

AHA! True.

do people call her Georgie?
Nah. It`s mostly pronounced as "Yeoryia" here..."Γεωργία". I know,it`s weird.

Well, I don't dislike Mercedes because she's fat. I dislike her because she's loud, annoying, hypocritical, and selfish(and not selfish in a fun way like Rachel :P)

Ditto. I absolutely agree.
Exactaly Greeks and Italians do have a lot in common.
I only have Grandma's no grandpa's. They both died before i was born.
But it's
Noni and Nonno♥

Your coming to her wedding if she Marries him. he has a house there. I'm tempted just to beg to go the the house. If they ever got married i cold spend a summer there with them! THAT WOULD BE FUCKING SICK! the summer in Greece!
ROOOOFL,YOU WANTED TO OPEN A CAFEEEEE?