ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 103701-103750 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
angelic
And those picks aren't usually made with nice icons, which annoys me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
Yeah the lack of originality on fanpop is...*_*
hmmm
Oh, i would take the english accent over frend any day. xP
But they do have a cute accent, it's just too damn hard to catch up. =/
They have an epic accent. And you either have it or not. People who are trying to fake french accent crack me up...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
Emma's Glee Faves:

-Artie (I love him probably a little obsessively)
-Brittany
-Quinn

Most of the other characters kinda bug me. But not all. I like Santana, Kurt and Puck most of the time as well.

Couples:
-Artie and Brittany FTW! They are not even AU to me, I like actually love them.
-Rachel and Puck (Rainn makes me want to light myself on fire)

I dislike Rainn and Wemma (or whatever their ship name is)

Yes, I'm like the strangest Glee fan ever xD
laugh
I try to fake it sometimes, it's hilarious xP
LOOL Emma!
Well, you are original, and that's awesome. =P
You are the first Artie/Brittany fan i know xD
meh
Wemma ARE Glee for me. I literally watch it for them. How can you hate them Emma?

HAHA and how come you love Artie that much?
Really? Shandi and Cat (spikes_girl) are totally with me on this. Actually I made a spot for them and like 20 ppl joined! I'm way proud :D Heather and Kevin are in my user icon currently cuz I ♥ them!
 Really? Shandi and Cat (spikes_girl) are totally with me on this. Actually I made a spot for them and
heart
Artie's so funny and I think his voice is way better than Finn's. And I don't HATE Wemma. They just don't do it for me. Emma's really weird and kinda nuts. I dunno, I just was turned off by her in the Pilot. She's grown on me though even though their relationship hasn't. I just find them really overrated. [Image credit Shandi]
 Artie's so funny and I think his voice is way better than Finn's. And I don't HATE Wemma. They just d
Aww, i had no idea that so many people shipped them! :o

Lol Mary, in all honesty i don't care much about Wemma. =/
I mean, i like them and all. But i don't care much about them. And Emma annoyed me with the whole marrying Ken SL, i think it was a bit selfish of her.
*Dances and hugs Cat*

Yay!
big smile
*hugs Emma back*
big smile
Where are you girls on the whole Rachel/Puck/Finn/Quinn situation?
"Emma's really weird and kinda nuts."

I tend to like this kind of characters apparently *looks at her Cass icon*
Emma`s my ultimate fave.
Then Kurt. Couldn`t cares less about Artie. And HATE, oh absolutely HATE, Quinn.
Oh at first i was a mad PR hater. Like they were so random and shit...and the "wanna make out" scene had me almost throwing up BUT Mark/Lea have insane chemistry and so i`m waiting for the whole PR storyline to develop to make up my mind on them.

I`ve tried to like Quick but i seriously CAN'T. And i enjoy Finn/Rachel but as i said...i have a feeling i`ll be soon shipping her with Puck...[although i hate Puck.he`s disgusting]
I ship Rachel/Finn and Quinn/Puck <33
I love both couples. =]

But i also like Puckleberry (especially their ship name LOL), even tho i RF and QP.
And i find Quinn/Finn cute too. LOL, i guess i like them all, but love FR and PQ more. =P
IDK how you can hate Puck, Mary. xD
I feel that way about PR too, they were random but i enjoy their scenes. I don't think i'll like them more than FR or PQ tho.

You like Rachel too, right Mary? <3
Puckkkkkkk,i seriously despise him so freaking much. He`s so fucking overrated and i hate him since the very beginning.

Obviously,i really like Rachel. She`s my second fave female.
Finn treats Rachel terribly. I actually thought he and Quinn were cute too. I don't HATE QP, I just don't really find them appealing. Honestly none of the Glee couples are fantastic IMO. They're all pretty overrated besides Finn/Quinn and Terri/Will xD

I think PR are appealing to me because I think if they'd stop being blinded by F and Q, then they could be a really sweet couple. Plus I agree that Mark/Lea are amazing. I ship them as well!
I like Rachel sometimes and other times no depending on which episode it is. I do not like Finn. He's the reason I don't ship Rainn. I think Quinn has developed the most so far, so I'm enjoying that about her. I agree that Puck's crazy overrated. I love him in Mash-up though! (For obvious reasons!)
=/
I don't know how you can hate it. xP

I love Rachel <33
The pinjas make me depressed sometimes, with the Rachel bashing. I think you and me are the only who love her, Mary.
zzz
"I think you and me are the only who love her, Mary."

I know.
I agree with that Emma, Finn can be a jerk sometimes. But i think that he really likes Rachel. And now that he knows the truth, i'm waiting for them to have more scenes <33
Pinjas?
Finn/Quinn LMAOOOO

That bitch treated my bb so bad. I could never like these 2...
Pinjas as in Ninjas Pirates. xD
It's another forum where we talk, Emma. lol
I see. Who's in the forum? (Like fans of what?)
Various people. But most of them are OTH fans...
It's mostly OTH fans. Or at least we knew about each other first because of OTH. But we're fan of the other things too, like SPN, Glee.. The normal things. lol

The forum doesn't have like a topic (like this one, who is BL).
It's just a place for us to talk. xD
Cool :D

I realize this topic has been talked to death, but why do you girls like BL over LP? I just haven't heard YOUR opinions yet!

I think LP is a bro/sis team of disgustingness. BL have amazing chemistry, much better than LP in EVERY season including the ones when LP are together. And I hate Mark for putting words into all the characters' mouths that basically pretend that it was ALWAYS LP and that BL was just some random incident that came between them.
LP = Cheaters who look alike. Dysfanctional in every way. Supposed to be epic since the beginning...SHITTY!

BL = Realistic couple full of passion and insane chemistry. Different yet alike. Tragic in the most beautiful way ♥
heart
And I hate Mark for putting words into all the characters' mouths that basically pretend that it was ALWAYS LP and that BL was just some random incident that came between them.

*bows down to Emma xD*

I COULDN'T SAY IT BETTER.
That's one of the things that pisses me off about LP!
It wasn't ALWAYS there. But Mark has this stupid need to making them epic and pretend it was always about them, when it wasn't.

The only good LP season was 1, because they weren't too fake and too "epic". But still, BL was so much better on it. <3
They have it all, the chemistry and better SLs. Different opposits work much better than 2 people with the same stuff in common, IMO. <3

And also, when BL are together, they don't isolate themselfs. There's CONNECTION between the main five. There's connection between couples, BL & NH <33
With LP, it's always just about them. Gaah, i hate that Mark is so damn addicted to them.

But yea, BL are love. <33
They are my favorite tied with NH *__*

I love this picspam xD
 [i]And I hate Mark for putting words into all the characters' mouths that basically pretend that it w
I think Mark makes all the characters talk too much about the couples on the show. Like Haley being all "oh it's you and Julian, Brooke, he loves you you'll work it out." And all the "epic" LP crap. When couples are really amazing the whole world doesn't need to talk about it. It's what's great about Rory/Jess or Joey/Dawson or Logan/Veronica. Most people were against them, but they didn't need the others to stand around calling them "epic" "soulmates" or "meant to be." Ugh. OTH. They even do it with Naley. I love Naley, but the lovefest toward them from the other characters gets tiring as well.
Awww, Rory&Jess *__*
I love them so much! <33

That is true Emma.
OTH loveeees to do that. XD
Well, NH have kinda an excuse, since they were together all the time. Haley propring Brulian was cute at first, but all the Brooke/Haley scenes that we seem to get are of them talking about Brulian, and that's kinda of annoying.. Even tho i like BJu xD

And LOL, the LP festival is horrid. I hate when the make BROOKE talking about them. -.-
I wonder if it's hard for Sophia. I'm really proud of her sticking with things after Chad put her through shit. Ugh. Kenzie.
sick
I hate Chad for cheating on her with Paris freaking Hilton. Seriously, what a BAD taste.
Well maybe any other woman he tried to get with had too much respect for Soph. She's amazing after all. But Chad's a royal douche.
Baah, he is. -.-

I used to ship Chophia, and i still find the old pics of them super adorable. <3
But now i don't want them together anymore, he can go brooke himself. xD
I want her with James. *_*
 Baah, he is. -.- I used to ship Chophia, and i still find the old pics of them super adorable. <3
I want her to be with Milo Ventimiglia. They're really good friends :D
 I want her to be with Milo Ventimiglia. They're really good फ्रेंड्स :D
*DIES*

Now, i would TOTALLY love that too! *_*
Milo is my favorite actor, tied with Jared Padalecki <33

But i tend to want Jophia more because they already were a couple xD
I have a hard time liking Jared because all I can think is DEAN. Yuck.

But yeah Jess and Brooke are my fave TV characters of all-time. Def two of my fave actors along with Zooey Deschanel, Brittany Snow and a bunch of others.
Brooke is my favorite female character of all time <33
Jess isn't the male, but he's on the top 10 (i love him a LOT too *_*)

Aww, Sammy is so underrated. =[
Dean is awesome and everything, but Sam deserves some love too (L)
 Brooke is my प्रिय female character of all time <33 Jess isn't the male, but he's on the चोटी, शीर्ष 10 (
It's weird when people talk about SPN I get so confused because for me Jared=Dean, but I guess on SPN his brother is actually Dean? I dunno I just know I hate Gilmore Dean esp him and Rory as a couple xD
Ohh, you meant in GG. LOL
Yea, in SPN Dean is his brother and his name there is Sam xD

I'm not a fan of Dean in Gilmore either. He was cute, tho <3
But yea, not a fan of him and Rory either =/
big smile
For me it's:

1. Rory/Jess
2. Rory/Tristan
3. Rory/Logan (but I don't like them at all)
4. Rory/Dean (I hate them)
For me it's Rory/Jess and Rory/Dean. And i don't like the others xD
laugh
I'm glad you don't like Rory/Logan. I don't understand why so many people do. He's such a douche! I think people just think he's hot and rich and that that's enough. I don't think he hot, and I don't care that he's rich.
Me neither. xP
I don't really like Logan and i was pissed @ Rory for choosing him over Jess. I loved when Jess came back and told her the truth.

But i hated that it didn't change much. =[
kiss
I'm gonna watch some tv, brb <33