ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 103551-103600 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
I AAAM
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
Marry!

I ALMOST DIED!
you whore lol
why did you die?
lol!

I had a driving test and the kid that drove after me almost killed us!
He couldn't turn, he'd suddenly slam on the brakes! He almost his a construction worker! It was freaking scary i was like sweating (i normally don't at all) because he was driving sooooo scary i was soooooooo nervous.
surprise
*_*
for fuck`s sake. And what happened? He regained control and finally managed to turn?
angelic
blahh i know why that happened to you. Yes sir,that happened to you for spamming me with JK shit.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO Mary.

No, but seriously. That sounds crazyyy Hannah.
NOOO! the guy made him pull over and he was like "you have TO CONTROL THE CAR!, YOU CAN'T LET THE CAR CONTROL YOU"
i was almost crying! i wanted to throw up the kid would like speed really fast then as soon as the light turned red he'd SLAM on the brakes! I was getting sick! if i ate breakfast (thank God i didn't) i would have thrown up!
Like...ROFL. It deffo sounds crazy. But i`m glad you're safe bb...*hugs*

GOT ALL THE FREAKING LOST DVD`S TODAY. I feel so proud. I was saving money for the last 4 months or so...lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
wow that sounds crazy
angelic
NOOO JK brings luck♥♥♥

I thought i was a bad driver. I almost blew a stop sign it was scary, but i looked like an angel compared to him :D
LOSTTT DVD'S!

my brother has them but season 5! But i started rewatching all the seasons to remember Jate and when the show wasn't a total piece of shit.
It was FATE punishing you Hannah.
KARMA.
Ever heard of it?

[kidding ofcource. i`m glad nothing bad happened. BUT you should have thrown up on that idiot...}
zzz
My cousin wanted to get me the box set....but i was like "hey, S6 is still on so there isn`t really a box set..."
and at first i was kind of in dilemma...whether i should wait for the box set to come out or just buy every single season and THEN buy S6 seperately and ofcource i bought them all cause i`m a total fucking impatient cow really.
Awww, i want the Lost dvds so i can watch it! xD

Watching online doesn't work for me. =/
Hannah Lost is on today,right?
But i`ll be watching it tomorrow online.
NOOO. Jate brought me luck! He looked at me when we were done and he looks at the other kid and was like "Hannah you did excellent" the kid was about to cry!

Not Karma!

OMG I turned my bff into a bl fan! She like lp in season 1 ( i gave her all the seasons to watch) and yesterday i was at her house and we were watching season 3 and i was like quoting bl every scene! and she's like "seriously get a life" and i was all like "i wanted you to fight for me" and she was like "STFU trying to watch here'" then we got to see all the letters under the bed and she said awww♥ Then i went home and she called me after she got to the letter epi and was like "Hannah i love Brooke and Lucas"
laugh
LMAO, i love you Mary xD

Meh, i think i would have waited. xP
Have you seen all the Lost episodes before???? Now that you have all the seasons you can fall in love with Jate♥

YESS NEW LOST TONIGHT!
I heard a spoiler someone will die :'(

Cat you need to wwatch lost!
I would not have waited it prob wouldn't have come out as a box set until like Oct.
and i was all like "i wanted you to fight for me"

Kay,i`m totally picturing this *_*
AND YAAAAAAAAY. So glad she saw the light. Now you have to convert your sister...MWAHAHA
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
But there are too many episodes for me to watch online. =[

If it was just one season i would. =/
"Have you seen all the Lost episodes before????"

Not seen much of S1 to be honest. Just the SK scenes ofcource.

NOOOO. Another death? Pfff
I know it's too hard!

and i was like "look at that nasty slut on the tv being a bitch to her cancer mom"

and she was like "no i love her"

I WILL MAKE HER HATE SEYTON AS MUCH AS ME! trust me she will join the hate club.

angry
link

people are voting for Tony fucking Stonem where`s motherfucking KATIE is still there! THEY`RE NUTS?
Season 1 and 2 are the best♥♥

such classic Jate and all the lost members! I'm watching the one where Claire gets taken today by Ethan ! gosh this is like my all time show..

Yeah i'm not sure if it's true. But it's someone i think most people love... i won't tell you who it is though!
heart
AWWW, we're so proud of you Hannah! <33
BL FTW (L)
 AWWW, we're so proud of आप Hannah! <33 BL FTW (L)
like it? lol
"But it's someone i think most people love... i won't tell you who it is though!"

If it`s Sawyer they might as well fuck off. They better be running for their lives CAUSE MAN I`M SO COMING TO GET THEM.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
heart
Wtf, not Tony!! :O

GAAAH, i've seen Mary!
But youtube wasn't letting me comment for some reason. -.-
I LOVE IT. *_* You always pick the best songs <3
I love the exposure and the song is great! i always love when bl vids have the voice over of things they've said! well made! BL ARE SOOO CUTE♥♥ SO MUCH PASSION!
awww"i wanna be with you Brooke Davis."
aww♥
Thanks Cat<3
IK YT`s being a total bitch. This song is ♥ and the fact that people consider it as a LP song BUGS me. It fits BL so well.
Not Sawyer or Jack... I love lost but it's getting out of control right now

Whaaat? How the hell is that a LP song?
I totally disagree.
Lp fans consider everything theirs! it pisses me off their such greedy bitches no joke! STFU already you got endgame and a FUCKING CHILD! it's not my fault that you hate the ending for you barf worthy couple. Not to mention their corniness. SOOO JUST STFU and be grateful.
I think I'm gonna listen to some Amy Winehouse. I haven't heard her in forever
I hope it`s Claire...lol
She`s always annoyed the shit out of me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
so agree Hannah their couple ends up together married and with a kid and they still complain
I love when Mangah gets pissed <3

But yea, i couldn't agree more. End game isn't enough?
DITTO.
The fact that they`re still not satisfied after getting their sucky soulmates off Tree Hill in neverland with a baby AND married, is....WHAT CAN I EVEN SAY?

Haven`t heard Amy in forever too. *feels fucking guilty* but truth is that lately she has annoyed me in some way. Her tanning obsession,the boob job...seriously AMY? Seriously? One thing i loved about that woman is that she was authentic and original and now she`s acting like Paris motherfucking Hilton. She needs someone to SLAP her.
I love Claire! i don't like her this season but i love her every other.

It's true! They are retarded dumb bitches. The fact that we have more activity in our spot is sad! Ungrateful brats
brb...dinner...

NAH i hate Claire. Maybe it`s cause i absolutely cannot stand Emilie de Ravin...or whatever she`s called..
Don't be guilty! That's why i tend not to look into celebrities because it pisses me off when they do annoying stuff. SO sometime times i don't want to know what they look like cause they sometimes are ugly (shallow person here) and it annoys me. I just listen to the music because then i can enjoy instead of being annoyed by them. It's just my logic. like I'm too scared to see what Snow Patrol looks like cause they have an amazing sound and voice and if their ugly and old and creepy i'll get grossed out by it.
hmmm
Uhhh, that is true Mary. Amy is becoming too shallow. =/
KKK come back though...
I'm gonna to have dinner too, brb <3
kkkkkkkk
get back on here bitches!
I'm still here i just started straightening my hair
But the thing is Hannah, Amy is NOT shallow. And her acting like that frustrates me even more exactly because of that.
You know, that kind of ugly feeling that you know the person you support and love`s got issues/doesn`t know how to deal with them and consequently end up losing themselves. It`s the worst that can happen.
Amy`s a fucking brilliant woman. She will always be. But she does need to get her shit together, make some music and stop fucking around or acting crazy. I hate judging her, i still love her to bits but that kind of behavior she`s trying to "sell" is killing me.