ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 103401-103450 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
lol

I really really wanna rewatch all of lost! It will be sooo fun I'm gonna start tonight !

betting for fucking mangos epic shiz!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
big smile
I only work 12 hours a week and in a town of 6,000 there's nothing else to do but watch TV and dick around on the comp. Cannot freaking WAIT to get home in 5 weeks. I need a lil excitement in my life. And I'm in a long distance relationship so I'm online all the time on skype and stuff.
Eyesexage ** <3 *0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
I'm just a lamo loser who has no life.
I practically live online. xD
heart
I want to rewatch s1 and 2 of Lost. Beyond that I don't like it anymore. But I love CC and SS! Plus Boone is sooooooooooo HOT.
Yeah well it's spring break and my bff is in Paris (lucky bitch) and my other one is In DC, and my other friends are on vaca and i'm the only person staying home all break soo you guys will see a lot of me!

I started doing it in january but i want to finish doing it! They crap part is my comp doesn't play dvds!
This place will be seeing a lot more of me next week when I'm on break.
lol... I live a lame life and i have no excuse
My excuse is that I'm only 15 and I can't drive.

I've convinced myself my life will finally start in June. LMFAO.
Haha I'll be the first to admit I love FP. None of my friends have ever even heard of it. I found it after I watched V Mars last winter. I loved LoVe so much that I wanted to see if there were fanpages about them. I just wanted to see if they had a lot of fans. And then I found their spot on FP. But I didn't really get into it until I started watching Glee. How did you girls find FP?
I think I found it when I was looking for Friends episodes online.
Yeah I don't have a car in France and nothing's open past 7pm anyway...
7pm? God that's earlier than here.
I'd die.
Mostly I go to bed at night dreaming of Chipotle burritos and Thai food. I cannot wait to get home and finally get some ethnic food back in my system. French food's good it's just really bland. Lots of cheese and butter. But no spice, they hate spice.
Where are you from?
Sorry I'm back! My sis kicked me off
It's okay.
I'm distracted by youtube and TV anyways.
lol
Emma: I found fp idk by i saw my sister on it she kinda quit but then i started. So i kept going on this spot (it was like 41361321times more dead than it is now) and then i just stayed on here
Alright ladies I'm off to watch some TV.

TTYL!
bye hun!
Bye Kels! I'm from Minnesota, live in small town France.
I haven't added vids in forever now i'm getting addicted again
I don't know how to make fanvids, but I still like adding them (I always credit of course, a lot of ppl don't tho)

I've been adding a lot of Damon/Bonnie vids to the Vamp Diaries spot :D
Random thought: it was cute for OTH to name Naley baby after Haley's last name, but seriously. Two babies after their mommas' last names was a little much. And Sawyer is a fugly name for a girl.
Yeah I can't make anything!

I've been adding jate vids! I love them but their sooo hard to find i credit too!

I can't make any form of art
I can make icons but that's it! And those are easy so it doesn't count. I can't edit two images into one though :(
eyesexage ** <3 *0
I'm kinda glad I can't make fanvids. I don't need more excuses to waste time xD But if I could I'd def try to make ones for the couples that don't have many to begin with.
^same

I wish i could do anything

how about banners?
I can't make banners or anything that requires editing two images into one. I don't have photoshop or anything like it. But it's okay, like I said, at least it's not possible for me to waste time doing it xD
I can't even do that!
picnik.com

You can edit color and put text in images and everything!
 picnik.com आप can संपादन करे color and put text in तस्वीरें and everything!
yeah i use that on facebook to edit my photos!
zzz
I think I'm going to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow. Bye B. Davis, see you around tomorrow or Wednesday. Tuesdays are my busiest, so I may take a break and read tomorrow night instead of FP. I'm kinda liking this book I just started :D love u!
alright night P.Sawyer!

bye hun♥
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babyd21 said…
anyone?!
I'm here again!
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Hola
Hey how are you hun?
good a little tired and was annoyed most of the day by my dad who did nothing but bug me all day
why'd he bug you?
every five minutes he asked what i was doing then when i was having issues with my computer he wouldn't listen to me when i said i would fix it even though i am a computer person
That's annoying i'm sorry... My whole family is making fun of my driving cause i drive sooo slow
really driving slow is a good thing means your a safe driver
BUT i'm not a safe driver! I'm the worst driver you'll ever meet!

NO lie i HATE DRIVING! i lack talent at i, it's like i was born without any skills!

I can barely do left turns and I've been drivin since Christmas Break!!!

Oh i have a driving test tomorrow I'm soooo screwed...I haven't driven for a month because my parents were tooooo scared to drive with me so my mom took me on the high way! WORST IDEA EVER! I could barely go over 50mph without freaking out!
oh thats understandable i was like that i went to driving school i am sure your no worse than some of the people i have seen out their
noooo i promise I'm worse than anyone! I can't keep straight in my lane! It's sad to watch me drive no one will drive with me because their too scared
i drove around the block today and my dad was like freaking out he thought i was gonna side swipe a car

on my first day out driving i blew a stop sign!
ekk thats happens the more you drive the more you learn good luck with the driving test i failed my first time and passed the second time i took them