ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 103151-103200 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
B. Davis, I'm gonna shower quick to wash the sickies off, brb 5 min.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
Aww lolapalooza! Did you go to the whole thing!

OMG yes that weekend was freaking hot! i spent the whole time in the pool! The weather is crazy here!

Aww that's really cool!

Yes i live in the City... But not downtown
KK see you in a bit P. Sawyer =)
Eyesex x3!

OMG I was just in my pj shirt, no pants bc my roommate wasn't home and he started coming in just as I got to my room. That was close.
I only went on Sunday. We were dying to see Passion Pit, Ra Ra Riot, Neko Case and Band of Horses in particular. But yeah I couldn't even drink beer while we were there bc all I could think about was dehydration. Water all the way.
LMFAO! That was like one of the hottest weekends of the wholesummer!
We had a really crappy summer last year!

Did you like it? did you do anything else????
Not really I was only there for a day and a half. I had to go get my French visa renewed at the embassy.
Ohh did you come here to fly out to France?
No there are only 4 places in the country where I could get a visa. Chicago's the one in the midwest.

I was in Chicago in August and I got to France at the end of September.
ohhhh... okay really that's weird i guess I'm lucky if i ever want to go to France
Well you should definitely try to study abroad later in life. Do you want to go to college? I'm sure there'll be a lot of great programs for you to choose from. Do you take a language?
Yeah I'm going to college! I'm not sure where yet i kinda want to go to East Coast Maybe BU! But I want to study abroad in Italy!

And Yes I'm taking spanish
big smile
Cool, there are a lot of great programs in Italy!! Do you know what city you'd want to go to? I've been to some cities if you want ideas!
Wow I love when you watch a fanvid and find new songs. I found a great one for running! (I know that sounds random)
sorry i had to go! ii went out real fast hope your still here!

No i don't know yet i still have to look into it I'm only a sophomore so hbu?
big smile
Yeah I've been waiting for Mash-Up to load. Now I'm 1/2 way through watching it and uploading some Gilmore Girls screencaps :D

I loved Chad on Gilmore girls even though his character was such a dick. I mean I'm die-hard Rory/Jess, but I also loved Rory/Tristan.
lol try Hulu... It doesn't take long to load...

Rory Jess were cool... but i couldn't stand the acting of that show
Yeah I think with Gilmore Girls you either love it or hate it. I loved it. Watched it from start to finish. It's the only show I've ever kept up with so faithfully. And I always watched it on TV, never online. We own all the DVDs, I mean it's an obsession really. My sisters and I love it but my parents can't stand it.
I hate how they talk!

yeah my sister loves it!

What shows do you watch?
Hmm well most shows I love the most are over but while I'm in France I watch a ton cuz in a town of 6,000 there's nothing to do.

Favorites: Gilmore Girls, Arrested Development, Veronica Mars, How I Met Your Mother, Glee

Others I watch/watched: Freaks and Geeks, OTH, Friends, The Vampire Diaries (as of this weekend), Gossip Girl (but I don't really like it, I just really want Dair to happen), Secret Life (again I don't really like it but I'm addicted to Amy/Ricky), ER (back in like seasons 3-6), Dawson's Creek (s2-s4)...Lots really

What about you?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
HANNAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMMAAA =D
Hey Mon!

Mon, you watch Skins?!? I've been watching fanvids, am I supposed to like Freffy or Ceffy?
FREFFYYYYYYYYY FTW!!

But Emma i wouldnt watch Ceffy fanvideos, because even i admit, there realllyy like amazing!
LMAO. I have ceffy videos saved in my favs on YT ;P

JUST WATCH THE SHOW!
You can watch on like YT.
Start from s3, who cares about 1&2
oi BRB.

Im making the longest pick ive ever made in my life ;]
K. I feel like I can't watch and enjoy Skins bc it's been majorly spoiled for me already cuz everyone talks about it in forums everywhere. But I think I like Freffy. I love shipping couples I don't even know. Then I can just like them and never justify it xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
I absolutely hated Cook in s3, anything that involves Cook I hate with a passion, but in S4 there was some sort of character development from him, and I would say he's the best part of the show in s4. So Ceffy FTW! hahahaha! And start watching from s1 because the first gen is the shit. Second gen DOES NOT compare!
Cool, eyesexage! Haha
I honestly think it's too late for me to get into Skins. I already need to cut down on shows. Sigh.
The show is just 10 epis per season, you'd be finished in no time! :)
sick
Ugh it's soooo 5am right now. This is what happens when you sleep during the day.
Aww I wish I could sleep in! I just started working last Feb and it takes the life out of me. I literally go home to just sleep.
Yeah well I didn't sleep that late this morning but after getting sick I slept the rest of the day.

What's your job?
I'm a Junior Associate at an auditing firm and it's currently the tax season so we're like 100x busier.

Aww so you really are sick? Getting better?
I'm feeling a LOT better after sleeping all afternoon/evening. Wow, that's quite an intense job, how old are you?

I might have already said this recently but I'm an english teaching assistant at a high school in France. I'm excited to be going back to America in 5 weeks. I've been here for 2 school years. Just turned 24 recently.
I'm 22, LOL. Aww I wanted to go to France! How pretty is it there?
zzz
Well this week it's going to rain everyday and be super windy. But otherwise it's usually nice. I'm in a really small town, but often I take little day/weekend trips to other areas. This year I've stayed put a lot because I'm trying not to spend too much money.

I think I'm going to try to sleep. I think it's likely I'll be bedridden all day tomorrow again :( Ttyl Nem!
Okay bye Emma!
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
boo!

anyone on?
zzz
Wow I haven't slept 'til noon in ages! Mmmmm
Weird Meikei, we replied at the same time!
lol.

wakey wakey emma!
I'm working =/
hmmm
On a Sunday? Nem that sucks!
working hard huh nem!
Take home work =/
I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get on skype. I can't remember what time he's supposed to get home from work. Sigh.

How's everyone today?
is that like home work in school when you dont gotta do it :P yeah thought not.

so so, emma, how r u?
Feeling loads better today thank goodness. But it's still pouring rain outside so the weekend is pretty much ruined. I'm looking at books online atm. I want to order some for spring break. 2 weeks off=workout and reading time. I need to get my bikini body back!

Has anyone else read The Hunger Games? I read the first one over winter break and I think I'm going to read the second one. Any other book suggestions?
oh book talk, yay! havent read that. what genre are you looking for?