ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 102751-102800 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
BALLAH = DEAD WHORE!
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
Hello anyone? :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
nooooooo
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blbeliever said…
BOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH
I didn't check to see what's up on the last page...but hi hannah! Hi blb and Janni!
hi :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blbeliever said…
Hello :) !
Ballah! you are so fucking dead! I have been here waiting for You for two fucking days and no! you don't show up!
Does anyone here like Gilmore girls by any chance??
Yesterday i was here for almost 2hours you came during my busy hour like an hour after i left

and today i have to go but i'll be back in an hour
don't like original GG
I like it very much, i own like 6 dvds and stuff :D <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
^Cook/Effy?? I don't watch Skins, so I'm just guessing.

I'm watching OTH s5 at the moment. Brooke's being denied adoption. Seriously does Mark hate her character? So much bad stuff happens to her. And I'm sooo tired of Peyton's "claim" over Lucas. Lucas/Lindsey actually are kinda cute. Better than Pucas anyway.
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
I LOVE CEFFY!
haha yep
loooooooooo
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer <3
don't go to denmark

brb
lol! I have to :(

Where are yoi going??
bathroom!

lol
sorry if that was tmi!

just got back from school!

how long you gone?
tmi?

about a week, i'll be back next friday, so yeah :)
I hope that i'll be able to connect my pc to some internet there, i can't go a week without Ballah & G talk <3

So what are you doing for during the break?
too much information

You better connect your comp! or i'll hurt you!

nothing at all! sitting my ass at home! i'm trying to get everything done so its a chill week! lol! so basically i got all my american lit homework for over break today and it's a HUGE packet so i'll just try and get it done today and tomorrow so i don't get that homework for break... I have a large amount tonight so i have to go sooon but i can stay until 3:20
nah, not tmi ;P

Chill week is <3 I did that during my winter break, but i tried to do something that would get me out of the house every day ;D
i am so glad that we don't have any school stuff to think about :D

3:20 ?? that is like 5 min left! blah :(

OMG! It snowed here on saturday, and a lot yesterday! :O
It was like all WHITE again! all over the place!
i know i have to dog walk and shit.
Then i have to read my whole history chapter cause my teacher decided to tell us we'd have a test tomorrow ( i haven't read 1pg) i'm so fucked

Then i have to do 4math problems but each take like 20mins
i did 2 during lunch so i had 6 now i only have 4

Then i have to review for my spanish quiz

Then i have the extremely long packet that i have to finish and read and study for my english class! it'll take forever

yeah last year i went to TN for spring break... the only crappy part is all my friends are out of town

Snow is the worst i feel sorry for you! it snowed last saturday and i started crying..lol.. I was soo pissed about it i turned down a shopping trip!
but you love snow right?
1. Why do you suddenly dog walk like every day?

2. I HATE it when a teacher tells you have a test coming up and you haven't read a page... but when that happends to me i have like 2 weeks to prepare xD

3. Math is crap! But the positive thing is your are done with half of the stuff

4. Snow! well i HATE snow! The only time i like snow is when it comes in december for Christmas! If you ask me the snow can be gone around the first of january! i HAAAATE snow! i need summer now!
I walk up and when i realised that it was all white i just started saying "FUCK FUCK FUCK"
1. I dog walk that's my job...lol I've had it since summer of 07.

2.It's seriously the worst!!!!! I'm gonna get like a 5percent.

3Math can go fuck it's self.

4. I hate snow too! I feel horrible for you! i would be crying! i don't understand how live in Norway (no offense) it's too cold there.
Have you seen the new H&M garden collection that comes out here tomorrow?? i LOVE it <33

and remember i told you that i bought some winter boots (knee high) in like November? Well i totally hate them now, and i wanted to burn them and stuff.. but on monday i found a whole on it, like down there.. and since we have 2 years garanti on shoes, i got a giftcard or whatever it is called on that store... so i'll get new winter shoes next year! :D YEEEY!

Ok! Question for you! Are you for or against the healt reform?
no i haven't seen it i rarely go to H&M only sometimes... Cause there's none of those at my mall. My mall is awesome though it's like one of the top malls in America.

Um yeah!!!!!!!!! that's amazing you lucky bitch! i envy you! how did you get that warranty????

I don't really agree with it. Like we still have to pay the same (plus more in taxes) and get worse health care while others get it free. It annoys me.
1. WOW! How come i never knew that? Then you have a job too :D

2. Like hell you will! you always say that and then you an A! ;D

3. Amen to that!

4. WEll i can't get it either! but to be honest it's a pretty chill place to live. It's not anything big, but we got the luxury! We have everything we need here, people are nice and Norway is a great place to live. But the weather is awfull, but the summers are normally greay so that's a positive thing :D
Well it comes out tomorrow, and i only saw the collection online, but it looks great! We have like H&M at every corner here, but it's there aren't many people who buy stuff there, cause a lot of people think it as cheap stuff. but when you hit an age you get that if you look properly they have great things for a small price ;D

I don't get the question, but we have like 2 years waranti on shoes, cause it's expected that shoes last for more thatn 1 year ;D

seriously!? I think it sounds like a great idea, especially for the poor ones
1.lol i've told you! i don't make much from it i need a real job but it works for now.

2.In my dreams maybe! lol

4.I guess idk i don't know if i could stand not living in a big city like whenever i go out of town to my sister states it's sooo boring (not boring) but in the sense that there's really nothing to do! everywhere isn't crowded with people. It's weird like you go out of town and people are like there's 400people in my school and i'm always like there's 1000per grade year in mine and i go to a SMALL school. i think it would be kinda cool to like see it though and you guys always have those pretty sky pictures
I love Areo... The closest H&M is in Arlington heights which is like 45mins i always go around christmas..

But i love my mall too much to go anywhere else. But H&M has great prices i only have a few things from there

Yeah here you have like 1month to return you shoes or there's no refund.

Idk i feel like America is just digging itself more and more in debt
1. Well a job is a job ;D

4. LOL! pretty sky xD
Well i am a city person, i LOVE people and stuff! but beside from that and the weather Oslo/Norway is a greta place to live :D
and seriously it's so safe (talking about money, health care, and stipend) to live here compared to you US... where nothing is pretty much free
i have to go sorry hun love you! if i don't talk to you before you leave i hope you have an amazing trip!

ps. you better be on here to talk to me during your break or when you get back i'll fucking hurt you

love you baby
But it feels like if you want to do good in America you have to start off with money... and i think health care is important for everyone, and i think that this will do good for the country, even though it will cost a lot.. but then again i live in Norway xD
but we have the same thing here, or something similir and it's pretty clear that we like it
Thank you! You have fun dog walking, and have a great break hun <3
And I'll mail you :D

I'll try to be on for 2 hours... how long will you be gone
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
people!
Dawn! <3
I haven't seen you in forever!