ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 102051-102100 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
EYESEXAGE
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SOPHILCHAD said…
CHEATER :( are you still there??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
hiiiiiiii
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
PC fucking BR!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
PC fucking BR<3 LMAO!
mischievous
PC fucking BR!
now i must do it

PC fucking BR :) jajajajaja

MANGOS!
I want this book
 now i must do it PC fucking BR :) jajajajaja MANGOS! I want this book
LMFAO! where do you get this stuff from!?
why the fabulous world of the internet
the same place you find us ;D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nevermind606 said…
big smile
Heyyy guys! I'm a newly converted Brucaser. I used to really dislike them because of how Lucas hurt Brooke, but watching Brucas seasons over again... I just love them together! I can't help it. :P

Just thought I would come and say hi. I'm Kristin, by the way. :D
AWESOMEEE! hey kristin! I'm so excited that's awesome
big smile
Hey, Hannah! :D

Haha, yeah! It took me forever, but I decided to rewatch OTH and kind of just fell in love. :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
mischievous
The power of Brucas.
God I love them <3

Hey Kristin, I'm Nem!
Oh and hey Hannah.
Mango high again?
big smile
Hey Nem! Nice to meet you! :D
 हे Nem! Nice to meet you! :D
OMG I love that icon. Haha. Sophia has the funniest facial expressions LMAO!
big smile
Haha, thanks! Soph is adorable. :P

Voted!
Thanks. :D

Okay don't hate me for asking you this but.. what made you convert? LOL. Like is there a particular episode or scene or whatever? And are you like a 100% full pledged BL fan or does LP still have a soft spot for you? I'm not judging you, I just wanna know :)
big smile
Umm... I've never liked LP. Ever. I was converted from disliking Pucas & Brucas to liking Brucas... And still hating Pucas. :P

There wasn't really a specific moment, but it really didn't take me long in my rewatch to start loving them. 1x09, I think.

I am 100% dedicated to BL. I've always liked Jeyton, too.
Oh okay. I thought you were a fan of LP at first. Who likes them, anyway? LMAO!

It's really amazing how BL still have this power, even if they were stomped on and forgotten in the more recent seasons.
big smile
Haha, my friend said something like "LP have a brother/sister type relationship, and inevitably some sick people are into that kind of thing." :P

I know what you mean! And lately, Mark has made me want to punch him in the face with this crap he's putting Brooke through with Julian. Does he hate her?!
He does hate her because he loooooves Peyton. LMAO. I'm not really a Peyton hater, I just love BL waaay more than I love her so sometimes I can't help but bash and complain about her. Ugh, I cannot stand BJu. BJu is the same shit as LP.
big smile
I really like Peyton. She just pisses me off sometimes. I love all the main 5. I really like BJu, but not lately. :/
I never liked BJu, I wish I did, for Brooke. But gah they suck this season.
big smile
I still want to like them... But after all this drama I'm not sure that I can do it anymore. I'm too damn pissed at Julian. That WHORE!
There's just too much damage, for me. I only liked them in one scene, the one where Julian was "NOT" looking for Sam. That scene was epic. After that, I joined the BJu spot and some of the first picks in that spot was made by me. After that, I didn't like where they were going, so I abandoned the spot. Now in s7, they're horrible (no offense), so I completely ditched the spot.
big smile
It's okay, I'm not offended at all! I definitely agree about this season, it's awful. I'm not a member of the spot anymore either.

Dammit, Mark!
 It's okay, I'm not offended at all! I definitely agree about this season, it's awful. I'm not a membe
IKR, I wish we could all go back to S3. =/
big smile
I agree! Everything was better then! Even Naley after they got back together. I miss interesting Naley. Naley - Jamie. :P
LMAO Jamie was so cute in s5. You know, when he was portrayed AS A KID. LOL!
big smile
Lol, right! When he wasn't smarter than everyone else around him. :P

I seriously think Jamie is the most annoying OTH character ever. I wish Carrie had taken him with her.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
bratty!

and omg new bler, hey!!!!!!!!

are we bashing brulian ans s7, awesome!
LMAO true that. It sucks because I loved Jamie with Brooke, and now he's all Aunt Peyton-Uncle Lucas-Uncle Skills-his so called friends-Chester-whoever he's crushing on right now. Like srsly, they got rid of all of the things I care about.
LMAO Mickei!
Dammit I can't concentrate on work.
I've been BL-less in the last 3 weeks, so I have to catch up!
big smile
Hey there! :D
hey i am mickei and you are?

omg nem, bramie were so cute, *gags* another reason to hate quinn, she friggin hogs him. i wonder what the kids like in real life, something about jamie makes me think he might have an ego.

i hate the whole aunt peyton thing, jamie and peyton had what two three scenes the entire series! he never cared about calling her aunt peyton until she was like dying.
big smile
Haha! Seriously... Why the hell does anyone think we care about that crap? You have a fluffy eared bunny named Chester? Great! Go hop away with him to a far away place.
big smile
I'm Kristin! :D

Nice to meet you, Mickei!
IKR, it's still BL-NH that works!

PS. We really are kinda like this, we're bad. I hope we don't scare you away LOL.
big smile
Haha, don't worry! I do the same thing. I'm not scared!

But I AM watching The Princess and the Frog. This movie is seriously my life, haha! *Is pathetic*
what with our bashing of the show. okay we are bad but the way i see it any true oth fan knows the show has gone downhill, they care enough to bash. we're doing it out of love.

bl-nh complimented each other so well, its why s3 just works. the way they do couples now is team up two characters and never the tween shall meet. it weakens the friendships and that weakens the show.
the way they do couples now is team up two characters, put a slut in between to cause "drama", and never the tween shall meet.
big smile
Yeah, the friendships are one of my very favorite things about the show. That's the main reason, for me, why the show has gone to crap.
lmao nem. those sluts.

but i have to admit i am shipping julian and alex now, every time she says he belongs with brooke i feel like screaming, julian and alex have soemthing between them that should be explored and lying about it is justbreaking brooke even more.

hey theyve even given clay and quinn a slut now! almost forgot that.

and omg have we bashed the latest love triangle (mouth-lauren-skills) and i guess millie should be thrown in too.
It sucks that Mark has lost his way. He built this show around friendship, starting with Laley and then Breyton, around brotherhood, between Nathan and Lucas. But when he saw how people reacted with the BLP triangle, he capitalized on it too much that his main focus became putting two ppl and expecting them to have chemistry and just be together that he has completely forgotten what this show is supposed to mean. Now he's repeating the BLP storyline with BJuA, hoping that it would garner the same attention from his viewers, which I think, is really pathetic for him as a writer.
Oh please. The Mouth-Lauren-Skills SL was soooo predictable. DOES ANYONE LEARN ANYTHING FROM THE PAST RELATIONSHIPS?