ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 95501-95550 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
CINDYYYYYYY Kaiya.
What a question..xD Noone tops Cindy, really.
zzz
eyesexage<3
Gahhh LILY YOU WOMAN. YOU blow me AWAY. Period.
 eyesexage<3 Gahhh LILY आप WOMAN. आप blow me AWAY. Period.
aww and Frenki Kaiya! Or smth like that.

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
I don't have one, Kaiya. LMAO. I know there are tons of amazing video editors there but only about 1 out of 25 make me feel something with their videos. Like a lot of ppl vid BL to Taylor Swift because her songs are so BL but I don't like Taylor, and that takes away from the awesomeness of the vid. LMAO.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना getalife said…
This may sound lame , but this spot makes me depressed at some point..xD + I`m listening to sad songs atm , I`m watching sad BL videos..and there`s only one question in my head "what if BL would last"..
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Def not lame! We all go through that, LMAO!
LMFAO Mary! I was the last commenter on that vid.
zzz
I like videos who make me FEEL something. Like "like" with the whole meaning of the word.
Cause when i`m judging in my mind whether a vid is crap or not i take a few elements such as quality/coloring/editing/use of texture into consideration.
But the point is...SCREW the vid if it doesn`t make me feel anything. I mean in the end that`s the point.
A LP vid had onced moved me. I hate these 2 losers with a passion. I hate them more than anything and yet i was moved.
It`s the magic of a good video...
Mary , I`ve just watched it !! She`s amazing . So is Cindy!xD

Yeah , Nem . I know what you mean . I even like randomly looking for a new ones when I`m bored or sth .;)
lol Nem.
....and i feel your pain Kaiya.
But i love love love my BL spot.♥ We`ve had lots of ups and downs with it, but it`s...HOME...y`know?
Yeah, that's all that matters to me - a vidder who captures the essence of BL and the song. You won't see me watching a BL video to Taylor's song. No offense to the fans.
You`re such an obsessed anti Tay person. COME ON NEEEEM. LMAO.
link

this song`s too stuck in my head.
Mary , were u a MiSa fan ?<3 WOW!
Why, do you like her?
You won't see me singing to Miley Cyrus either.
I'm just not into their music generation. It's too sugary sweet. And I'm over those kind of stuff. =/
I'm 22 and normal 22yos don't listen to Taylor Swift.
Agreed about Miley. HATE any teenage crappy kind of whatever. My fave singer is AMY WINEHOUSE for fuck`s sake...THAT SAYS a lot. I`m quality music pro DUH.
But despite the fact that Tay hangs out with all that losers and her voice pisses me off to the end, she`s got a nice country/pop catchy sound. I`m not saying that i`d buy her album or that i could sit all day listening to her songs but she`s not THAT terrible either. At least compared to Miley and generally all the sluts from the Disney club.
'Should`ve said no" reminds me SO much of BL. I love it. And generally almost all her songs/lyrics...they`re seriously BL, so i`ll give her THAT.
zzz
and i also give her another one.
She writes her music on her own. She`s not some random cookie sugary lady who gets her songs cause her daddy`s a music producer or anything.
I need to go , bye girls . TTYL !=]
LMAO but let me get this straight, I'm not a Taylor hater, I just don't listen to that kind of stuff. It's too pop, too teenage, too shallow for me.

I still play some Brit/Nsync/whoever from that generation songs from time to time but sometimes I feel weirded out listening to them. LMAO. But I can't blame it, I grew up to those songs!
byeee Kaiya!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
heyy
Okay bye Kaiya! <3
Brit is shallow too. But i love her to bits. LMAO.
I`m not a fan either. All i`m saying is that comparing her to Miley`s a bit HARSH.
Cause she`s not classy but she`s not entirely RUBBISH like Miley either.
Hey Dawnie!
smile
DAWN!
zzz
that`s so mine. sorry.
damn yeah!
 damn yeah!
Yeah, well I was 11 (I think) when I started listening to Brit, shallow or not, it was music to my ears. LMAO!

I'm not comparing Taylor and Miley, I'm generalizing them.
I grew literally up with Brit too. I`d never hate her. She was my cousin`s fave...i remember going to her room and there were tons of posters of Brit everywhere...i remember trying to learn "Oops" by heart.
Mega funnnn♥

But that`s what i`m saying. As much as you hate Tay you shouldn`t generalize them just cause Taylor`s decent enough to write her own music.
aww it`s been a while since i last made some BL pics!
angelic
Aww those were the days! I would scream on top of my lungs whenever I see Brit on MTV. And I hated Christina even if she did nothing bad. LMAO!

Remind me why are we arguing over Taylor and Miley? It's the least thing I would do. LOL. I just don't care about them, I don't care if she writes her own songs or not, they're all the same to me. I can classify music into 3 section: music I love, music I hate to love and music that I just hate. And they all fall under the third category. With that said, I won't bother to research on who composed or arranged the song.
i was totally team christina
i like miley lol
WHATEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.
I`m done debating about Taylor too. I mean who the fuck cares? LOL.

ROFL♥
It was PERFECTION. I`d watch the video clip of "Stronger" and DIEEEE each time. She was soooo hot. So so perfect. I was slightly obsessed. I still am. Will always be no matter what.
Her and Justin<3 One of my fave RL couples EVER. And then all that emotional break down in 2005...i was SO sad. And ofcource i`m now SO happy she`s back on the right track. She`s been through a lot. Brit...gahh...she deserves to be happy damn it.
but i think me and mary have had this argument lol and im def not in the mood to argue!
haha Christina didn`t bother me but she always freaked me out. But Brit back in 1998-99 and up to 2003 was UNTOUCHABLE. She was THE ultimate queen.
zzz
oh about Miley?
Yeah i remember Dawn...LOL Let`s leave it.
Aww yes! I loved him and JT! They were my fave couple before I knew about Chophia! Yes, I've been a fan eversince and call me pathetic but I get affected when ppl talk shit about her. =/
i hate how people bash britney shes been through sooooo much! poeple just dont understand!
"Yes, I've been a fan eversince and call me pathetic but I get affected when ppl talk shit about her. =/"

I`M THE SAMEEEEEE.
We`re such total Brit lovers♥ Aww i love you Nem!
 "Yes, I've been a प्रशंसक eversince and call me pathetic but I get affected when ppl talk shit about her.
I hate it too.
Like seriously hate it. And mostly b/c she`s NOT the stupid Barbie they paint her to be. She`s so much more. As a person i mean. And sure we all know shit about her IRL but she`s one of the people i GUARANTEE that are totally misunderstood.
She had it all man! Fame,the love of her life, career, then she lost it almost all, never truly got over Justin [why am i so helpless to think he`s the one man she ever ever loved?], got together with that jackass, had kids, divorced, her career was going downhill,she had that emotional break down, her family not supporting her in any way and them being interested in the money and in nothing more, then she almost loses custody...GOSHHHH!
AND BOOM she`s stronger, she finds the inner strenght to make a big come back and start all over again.
Brit`s a FIGHTER. Screw the haters.
Yay Brit lovers!
OMG when she shaved her head and it was all over the news? My dad rarely comments about showbiz and hollywood but he blurted out "she's crazy", and I didn't react, hello, Brit fan here?! LOL
She was on drugs at that moment DUUUDE. And yeah she almost lost it. She was fucking losing her mind at that time.
I remember her going to rehab, and then the letter Justin sent her AWWW♥
Random but.. link has got to be my fave BL vid so far. It gives me the chills everytime I watch it. And what I love about it is that it wasn't a literal translation of the song, like when the lyrics say "walk out the door", it doesn't show a scene where one walks out. So it's pure BL goodness.
lol i click to it and it gives me your profile...lol
ah ok works now.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
*Just a quick drop in*
how are things?
i want a GA die-hard
What did the letter say?
ok, no reply :(