ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
CONGRATES!!<3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
Thanks it's about time!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
LOOOOOOL!
Ok...that was a PRESENT from me...to you young lady...but I'M TOTALLY GETTING THE 1000th one...lol!
PS:And it will be SO much better cause it will be the 1000th!! <3333!
no way! im totally fighting you for it! your still beating me!
well i gotta go guys! t2yl!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
loooo lots of talking while ive been gone lol
haha..apparentlyy! What's up Dawn??

PS:Ok Hannah...love you too<33!! hoho!
not much really jus got a new laptop 2day so trying to figure it all out what about you?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
Oh so fun^^ I got mine this summer. Which one do you have?

Well Mary i'll have the 1000th comment, so just watch out:P
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
WOOW!
Dawn..congrats,hun! I have one too! It's GREAT!

Janni..haha...OK...i guess the battle begins...LOL!

PS:I''m seriously afraid that Hannah is gonna get this one too! She has taken it TOO seriously...lol! She's obsessed with the "comment" thing or smth...hahaha! (or she desperately wants to beat mee)
PS: What's going on with the fanpop images? I can't see anything...lol!
hahah im not that obsessed with it...yet.... hahaha but game on! whats up?

yeah what is with the images?
oh thank god thats happening with tou to i thought it was just me lol
NOO!
I can only see some avies or smth..! I dunno what's happening...xD

PS:Yeah..you're not YET obsessed but you'll soon be...haha!
I'M BOOOOOORED!
me too! i know! what time is it where you guys live?
right now?
It's 23:37 heree! Lost is about to start in 10 minutess<33!
its 21 38 here
cool it's like 3:37 pm here!
god lol
hahah lost i love lost! what episode are you on?
i watched lost till it moved channels and then i couldnt watched it and by the time i figured out how to watch it on the internet i didnt care anymore lol
aww did you finish season 1! cause lost is like my favorite show ever!

okay guys so i noticed that on the oth spot there is a forum where people can say what spots they added stuff too and then people go and rate the stuff they added i was think that we could do that! okay does anyone need anything rated?
i jus added videos to the sophia bush and the twilight spot =)you?
um i added some jack and kate vids, also some edward and bella icons... i'll go rate yours!
okay if you want to rate these you can i added some vids and icons to the lucas and lindsey spot...
ill rate yours =)
thanks i finished rating yours! anything else you want me to rate? ohh and btw i loved all the brucas vids you added the other day they were so cute<33
thanks and no thats all ive added recently jus lukin for some vids to add
oh i added some not book ones the other day if you wanna rate them icons and vids
cool:}
i'll go rate the note book ones:)
i really wnat a red you are so lucky lol
aww i really don't know why i have one! like you add more stuff then me! im sure you'll get yours soon!
i better in running out of thingd to add its like the chair and darena spots theres like no videos left to add so cant wait for season 2 when people start making vids again lol
hahah i know! grr... i want a yellow medal for the twilight spot! i also want my jack and kate, and lucas and lindsey!
i havnt even got green for twilight yet lol ive only jus started adding stuff tho but theres loads of vids out there for twilight
i know like so many i just added some icons! i gonna add some vids! i only have a green for that spot!
aww your nb icons are so cute<3
i only have a green for chair want more tho lol anyway im goin now talk later =)
byee t2yl!
omg im so excited! i finally got my jack and kate medal i also got my oc,gg,and oth spot medal! idk why i got the oc,gg,oth one cause i never add stuff there!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol maybe they were giving them away. congrats on the 900th btw.
hahah iknow! thanks i wanted it! now im gonna have to get 1000! and everybody is trying for that one!
totally, i want it too so be ready to rumble.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना saBRUCAS said…
This is from "crap on Leyton" credit goes to sam...

"Ok, first of let me explain that the very first episode I ever saw of One Tree Hill happened to be last season when I saw Peyton reject Lucus' proposal. Then I saw him meet up with Brooke and even though they didn't get together, I saw an amazing chemistry there and wondered what ever happened between the two of them so I decided to buy all the dvd's for everyone season and figure out this whole Brucus v. Leyton thing for myself before making a decision.

Ok, so onto the arguement...

Season 1 - Lucus and Peyton definately had this "tortured" chemistry thing where it was obvious they kinda were pining for eachother, and Brooke was a low class flirt who really was a little shallow and immature. Eventually Lucus got with Brooke but you always had a feeling that things wouldn't work out because of this attraction Lucus and Peyton shared and the differences that brucus had and the insecurities she felt with him. Her exact words were that she didn't feel like she was enough for him back then. The only good part about Brucus at that point in time was the fact that Brooke showed Lucus that he doesn't have to be "tortured" all the time. So eventually, with all the sneaking going on, Peyton and Lucus kinda get together. However, I also got the feeling that wasn't gonna be the end all because as nice as it was, there was just wasn't enough to go on, and they eventually decided to part ways when Lucus left. Infact when Lucus left, both Peyton and Brooke infact hated Lucus for leaving, so all those feeling went away. So the edge for season one goes to Leyton. Now...

Season 2 - Boy did this show take a drastic turn. Coming into this season, I have to say I felt a deeper connection with Leyton. However, I witnessed a drastic change in terms of the personality of Brooke. She stopped being the party girl and became more responsible and you witnessed a completely different girl. infact, I believe Mouth said it best in season 2 that the one thing Lucus and Brooke both shared is that they both have the same big heart. That fact cannot be lost, and I'll explain why later. The main point shared throughout all of season two was the "search" for love. deep, true, true love always love. The season can be summed up best in the finale with one simple quote. "Shaw once wrote that Gaining and Losing one's heart desire is considered tragic" That was the emphesis of the whole season. The search and lost of one's heart's desire and how each character viewed it. Ok, so let's look at how things went, when we left off, you had the feeling that Leyton would still have underlying issues. However, neither Lucus or Peyton searched for eachother as their heart's desire. Instead, Peyton found love in Jake and lost Jake at the same time. Therefore tragic, but completely worth it in peyton's eyes because she got the one thing she wished for in this world most and that was to find love. And Lucus was to be credited for that because he brough jake back into Peyton's life. Right there, you saw a dramatic shift in how they viewed eachother. Lucus didn't crave Peyton or vice versa. He was there to "save her" when she needs to be saved. He will always be there to save her when she needs to be saved. Just like he will always be there to save Haley when she needs to be saved. Proof in that, he leaves to New York and makes Haley realize that the music means nothing without Nathan and her true, real friends. Does that mean romance for Lucus and Haley? No, so why does everyone assume it needs to be with Peyton? Further, Lucus' search for one's heart desire does not lead him towards Peyton, after witnessing a change in Brooke, his heart's desire leads him towards Brooke. Fact 1, Lucus tells Anna that there's a girl from his past that he screwed up with that he needs to find because he feels like she's slipping away and he has to tell her how he feels. Even Anna, who was not around during the whole original love triangle, realizes that he's talking about Brooke, not Peyton. Fact 2, when Brooke is leaving for Cali, Lucus convinces his mom to let her move in, which once again, helps change brooke's character by showing her a "real mother." He tells her he's not ready to lose the girl behind the red door and she was not ready to be lost. Season 2 was about actually developing a chemistry between a new Brooke and Lucus, which took the whole season, and let's be honest here, everyone could see it. However, toward the end, a big stab that brough Brooke back to her insecurities were the letters she found of Peyton. That put her guard up again which is why she was afraid to be with Lucus even though Peyton told her it was ok. Because she was scared to let Lucus back in because the good guys lie to get into your heart. Her words not mine. So he confesses his love to her, and we are left wondering if Brucus is meant to be. Keep in the mind, the general point of the story shifts from two brothers to their relationships with their friends. So season 2 goes to brucus. Which brings us into season 3.....

Season 3 - By far and away the best season on the show. There was so many twists and turns. first fact against Leyton, guys come on, they had all summer to rekindle a romance and Lucus still wanted Brooke, and showed no interest in Peyton all season. We return to see that Brooke wrote all these love notes to Lucus, once again showing the maturity of Brooke, but her insecurities about Peyton and Lucus, forced her not to send them. So Lucus fights for her. As a guy, you have no idea how hard it is for a guy to truly fight for her, but if you feel it's worth it, you do. He put up with all the crap she gave him about the non-exclusive thing, to sleeping with Chris, and in the end, the best scene of all time, when Brooke finally confesses her love to Lucus, he forgives her, like she forgives him for everything, and they admit they love eachother. The first time either one of them admitted anything to that nature. Their love seemed so genuine and real and it seemed perfect. However, Peyton was going through a bad time in her life and she needed Lucus and Lucus was there for her. It was hard for Brooke but she had to see if she could trust Lucus and Peyton had shown no interest in Luke for a while so she had the feeling that her best friend was over him. It seemed to be going great until Keith dies. We see a change in Lucus and as much as Brooke tries to get in to save him, no one can. Not even Haley. He needs to go through this alone, that's just Lucus' tortured personality. Eventually, he breaks through until we get toward the end where Peyton realizes that she might have feeling for Lucus again. Now, the biggest issue with this is that she tells Brooke. Brooke's biggest fear in the world is that Lucus is not over Peyton which is the underlying story. That brings out all of Brooke's insecurities about her relationship with Lucus. Remember, she has a hard time with this major issue and it's a big issues. it's the same issue Pacey always wrestled with Dawson and Joey until the very end. Soul mates vs. true love always. The end of this season is very key, Peyton asks Brooke is she really loves Lucus. Brooke doesn't give an answer. But the last scene between the two of them, Brooke says to Peyton, "You know, you asked me if I love Lucus, and I have my answer, but you don't deserve to hear it." You figure out her answer in later seasons, but she definately feels betrayed by Peyton for even questioning her feeling for Lucus because to be honest at this point in time it's not her place. So season 3 goes to Brucus. Which leads us to season 4....

Season 4 - Ok, to my previous question is yes, and I believe she realizes that but by the time she lets all the anger and hate go, it's too late which I will explain. Brooke's underlying feel of betrayal by Peyton has left her in a dark place in which Lucus is a victim because he really didn't do anything wrong, I know that might kill some girls for saying, but they've already forgiven eachother for their past mistakes in season 1 so Lucus gets thrown under a bus, and while the whole time fighting for Brooke in the beginning, he has Peyton there to save him. This fact cannot be lost because Peyton is there for him. And Lucus is there for her during the whole stalker incidents. These two will always be there to save eachother. Just like Lucus and Haley save eachother. Lucus' heart wouldn't have it any other way, like Brooke's is. Which I will explain later. First off, I've read a lot of people explain that Lucus only writes because of Peyton. Ummm, to be honest, if you look at the facts, Lucus writes about his life while he is going through it, but he starts writing ALWAYS because of Brooke. When Brooke and Lucus break up, he srats writing. Now, eventually, and this is what you Brucus fans have to hold onto, Brooke's maturity in life (kinda Karen'sh) rises to the top. She forgives Peyton and realizes she needs her friend like she forgives and sees the good in rachel. Then even though Lucus always claimed that he wanted Brooke there when his dreams came true, Brooke sees still feels the insecurities about Leyton and pushes him towards Peyton and they start dating. Now, I know this next part is going to kill a lot of Leyton lovers out there, but when Leyton was together, even though it was nice, I never felt a "deep" love a fighting love that I witnessed in Season 3 between Brucus. Call it character chemistry, storyline, whatever, but it just wasn't as strong I'm sorry. I felt more to me like what Haley and Lucus would be like if they were ever to get together. But the problem with brucus that a lot of Brucus fans miss is that Brooke's insecurities about Leyton are still strong and unresolved which is why when they went to break Mouth out of jail, she couldn't bear to watch them in the hotel room. It's obvious she still has feeling for Lucus but she doesn't feel like Lucus' connection to her is as strong as it is toward Peyton, which as incorrect as it might be, it's how Brooke sees the situation. So what we learn from season 4 is that Brooke still has feelings for Luke, but her heart is the same as Luke's and if she feels Lucus' feeling are for Peyton she's not gonna stand in the way, unlike Peyton does, sorry. So season 4 goes to Leyton but barely. Actually some might say that it could go either way. Which leads us to season 5....

Season 5 - Boy has Tree Hill Changed. First off, Peyton does return for Lucus but for people who think that Lucus returned for Peyton, that's not true. He was happy with lindsey, sorry but it's the truth. He returned to find himself. That's why he returned. Brooke returned because she has accomplished everything in her life that she focused on since breaking up with Lucus and she was never as happy as she was in tree hill but still has her huge heart, like Lucus. Peyton craves Lucus, Lucus doesn't crave Peyton. Oh, and to the book phase, yeah, Lucus starts writing again, but only after the episode where Peyton resuses his proposal he spends the day with Brooke, goes to see Brooke and they discuss that day wondering if things would turn out differently. Sorry, but it's the truth. Also, as much as people say that Lucus wants Peyton there when all his dreams come true, the one person who is actually there is Brooke. So you can definately witness the chemistry. However, you can't deny that Brooke still feels like Leyton is to be together. Eventually, Lucus and Lindsay break up leaving him in a dark place, and the person who saves him this time is Brooke not Peyton, and the person who saves Brooke during baby angie is Lucus. They even admit that they will always love eachother. And Brooke also states in the season that Lucus Scott was the one boy that she might have lost it all for. So she definately loves him. But Brooke's insecurities tell her that Lucus is bound to be with Peyton and she won't get in the way which is why she didn't hook up with him. At this point Lucus is definately a little lost on love which is why Haley tells him to stop hiding his heart. So then we have the cliff hanger which i won't get into cause you all know......
So my predictions..........

Season 6 - Brooke has insecurities she needs to overcome with Leyton so I'm sorry Brucus fans, but your best hope is that he chooses Peyton to begin this season. Why do i say that, because if he chooses Peyton, it's way too early to solve the crisis, which leads to eventually Lucus realizing that even though him and Peyton are soulmates, Brooke is his love but he's gotta fight for her and leave Peyton for her and show her that he wants her. True love always wins out right. So if the story is just beginning, and Peyton is who he chooses first, I think the end all with please Brucus fans, but you gotta be patient and let the story develop because Brooke's insecurities have always been an underlying issue through the whole term of this show.

So endgame = Brucus!! you just have to play it out."

I read this and I couldnt agree more.

lol. i'm sure i'm not the only one who thought this after reading that but that is EXACTLY how i feel/felt whatever.
TOTALLY<33!
I thought that we should send it to Mark,actually..lol!!
i think we should all get together and go 'visit' mark and have a 'talk' with the bloke.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना saBRUCAS said…
Its funny how this new season was suppose bring in more Leyton fans but even the new viewers like Brucas better. Leyton has no hope Mark should bring brucas back!
lol yeah we should mail this to mark or haha we should have a talk with Mark...get him to do the right thing.