ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 84251-84300 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1treehillfan said…
OMG guys PLEASE PLEASE don't fight!
This place is supposed to be the glue that sticks us all together in our lives!
Everything SUCKS in real life and falls apart and sucks mother fucking ass but we are the best people around and are supposed to stay true to eachother forever... you can't fight cuz then the whole world will be total SHIT!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
THE WAY I REACTED! what do you expect me to say! "oh G yes i have been deleting comments!" fuck no i don't delete comments!
upset eyesexage :(
 upset eyesexage :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
yeah and lets settle this issue i really don't like blers fighting with each other
whatever she left anyways so it doesn't matter!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Okay Hannah calm down please! You guys talk it over!

..you guys aren't playing pranks on us, are you?
 Okay Hannah calm down please! आप guys talk it over! ..you guys aren't playing pranks on us, are आप
Yeah if this is a prank PLEASE stop now cuz I am so not in the mood.

Side note: I have NO IDEA who to vote for for FOTM.
I want to vote for me cuz I never get voted (LMFAO)...
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A PRANK? im just hurt that she couldn't come to me and tell me that she has a problem with me! she goes to the pinja's and accuses me fo something that is beyond false!
i mean EVERYONE KNOWS I CHEAT, but deleting comments thats just wrong
Nem i don't think so and if we did a prank it wouldn't be on each other

i agree with Alice and i think you need to calm and talk this out through messages
Okay. I'm sorry!
Where did Janni go?
Where'd Janni go?

I know.
And that was uncool of Janni, but she has a sweet heart and I know she feels awful so I'm sure she'll apologize when she comes back on.

And nobody thinks you delete comments hannah.
Besides, I don't really give a shit either way LMAO.
Eyesexages are pretty pointless (no offence guys I still <3 the forum!)
i want you TOOOO WIN SO BAD ALICE!I MEAN ITS BETWEEN YOU AND MON! AND no offense to Mon! but you kinda have been here longer and have added a lot and your a a really under appreciated fan! im not trying to like single out mon and say that like she doesn't deserve it! cause she does
HAHAH EYESEXAGES POINTLESS?
lol
i have to agree! i mean is awesome to get them and great like little wars but not worth fighting over
Yeah, Alice is really the underappreciated BL fan =/
G said her sever or smth was gonna log off
LOL thanks Hannah you're so sweet :)
I WANT TO WIN TOO!
2 years this January LMFAO.
but i don't want to win by force cuz that just would take away teh fun so don't vote for me if you don't want to ;D
yeah hannah that is so true i started the trend of the wons who have been here long time not winning who end up getting it
I totally am!
BAHAHA.
That should be my new title LOL.
Maybe its cuz I don't show my love for BL enough or add ANYTHING lol.
Maybe I don't deserve it hahahaha...
its sad! i want Alice to win soo bad! just like with mickei! i voted her for like a straight 4months! and she finally won last month! i will not rest until she wins!
G?
Is that a nickname for Janni?
BAHAHHAA.
Thanks Hannah ;D

Hmmm to promote my campaign I'll get a BL icon ;D
its okay Alice i LIKE NEVER add anything anymore! just cause like everything is on here! and to find 1 vid takes like over an hour!

and the icons are becoming a bit repetitive its kinda annoying how many icon repeats there are
... but I like my emily one...
I know!
Adding stuff to this spot is SO ridiculous.
Cuz like 5 minutes after a new vid is added its added to the spot already hahaha.
and BTW: fan of the month! really isn't about how much you added! its about like who you are ( i should like im giving a glee speech about fan of the month [bl style] ) and how you feel about bl, your personality! i mean the best thing to describe it is just kinda like who you are
Yeah I don't add anything anymore too. Just random picks sometimes.
right its insanely hard to find stuff to put on here! so i kinda gave up on that i mean randomly i find like 2 icons with some really awesome coloring and add them but other than that, ALMOST EVERYTHING is on here
Thats how I feel Hannah haha.

OK so who wants to hear me whine about thanksgiving??
omg i wanna hear about you thanksgiving cause then ill tell you about mine!
LOL tell me all about it!
fanpop is such a fail i love how they use the turkey icon the day AFTER thanksgiving
LMFAO I've been staring at that since I logged on, I'm not sure what it was, I thought it was a wreath or something! Haha.
nope a turkey! hahahah
where'd alice go?
Hahahaaha ok we can trade thanksgiving stories.

SO it started out with me making this big fat ass pie that I didn't even want and then I THOUGHT thanksgiving was gonna be here so I spent like the whole fucking day yesterday cleaning up and then my grandma suddenly is like yelling at me cuz she apparently bought the fucking turkey and shit and had been preparing the meal for the whole week (-rolls eyes-) soo I brought the pie over and she gave me this look that was like "what my pies aren't good enough?" and so I just set it down on the table and then we were eating and I only got a little turkey and a little mashed potatos and a bit of stuffing and then she gave me this nasty look like "What my food isn't good enough for you?" (she has EVIL looks) and thennn I was eating and was still hungry so I went back for more salad (SERIOUSLY just salad cuz I didn't want to overeat like i made a point of it) and she's like "don't you think that's enough, dear?" so I was all upset and put my plate down and then later I didn't have pie cuz I don't really like pie and because I was all self concious and my grandma was like "well you brought over this damn pie and now you arne't gonna eat any of it?" so I come to eat a piece and then I overhear her talking to my aunt about how my dad had to get control over me cuz I had quite an attitude and my aunt was just laughing the whole time cuz she was like SERIOUSLY drunk she had like four glasses of champagne before dinner LMFAO and she like nearly passed ount on my grandma's bed and like slept for the rest of the night and then the rest of my family watched some stupid game of some sort on the TV and I played checkers with my cousin and I was feeling so shit that I just wanted to leave so I got my dad and was like "can we go home now?" cuz I really just felt terrible and my grandma overheard and was like "I'm glad you've had enough of me for one evening" and then I was like "I'm just tired" and she rolls her eyes and my dad was like "if you're tired go sleep on the couch" so I stayed another 30 minutes and then my dad was finally ready to go and on the way out my grandma pulls me aside and is like "we've got a few things to work on" and I just give her this disgusted look and walked away.
BLAHHHH.
The only bright side was my sister wasn't there :D
Sorry I was writing my huge ass monologue LMAO.
Wow Alice, you have a messed up family. But you're a lot nicer than some people I know. LOL! If I were you, I would've gone out or stayed at one corner and just text my friends telling how bored I am. Oh! And if that was my dad, he would've told me to go home myself. LOL!
ahahha why wasnt your sis at thanksgiving???

:( thats horrible try not feel to bad my grandma says nasty things about me! she can't stand me

but i went to my aunts house THERE WAS SOOO MUCH FOOD! i mean just not even traditional thanksgiving foods well there was like turkey, stuffing blah blah blah but not even mashed potatoes there was like a bunch of italian food which is like awesome!
anyways so i went there and it wasn't to bad i normally get so annoyed and like beg to go home but like one half of my cousins were there cause they were like with their mom or smth so we just kinda chilled watched some football, and arrested development! talked! i like last year more cause it was at my house!

the thing is i used to LOVE thanksgivng it was always my favorite holiday growing up just cause i have like huge extended fam with tons of cousins and we would all get together and celebrate and it was sofun we used to have like sleepovers and ablah blah blah lol! but like now its just not as great its lost its touch its more like a day where like people pig out and watch football no joke
hahah i do the same just sit there and text
She was spending it with her roommates family or whatever.
She came home though cuz apparently her roommate lives nearby so she was spending the vacation with us :/

Aww thanks Nem<3
LOL I didn't drive there I don't have my own car hahaha we came together and it was too far to walk and it was dark outside.
And my dad is pretty nice when he wants to be ;D

Aww bummer Hannah!
GRANDMOTHERS ARE EVIL.

ITALIAN FOOD?
OMGGGG JEALOUS!
Aww Hann don't you think you could change the description of Janni on the FOTM pick?
I know what she did was wrong, but I bet she feels horrible...
I love my grandma <3

I agree Hannah! Get togethers used to be so much fun! But now we're all grown up I think some of my cousins and I grew apart! =/
I love auntie<3
She's a crazy drunk, but she's absolutely AMAZING lol<33

Thanksgiving is SHIT.
fine ill change it
link
better?

i totally agree!

i loved thanksgiving so much my whole life.. now christmas is my favorite holiday,

you know whats weird ive only been in Chicago for Chirstmas 3times, this year is gonna be my 4th!
its so weird being home for Christmas
Alice you should see my family like HARD CORE ITALIANS
with tames like Tony Enyzo, Rosa, Giovanni,Nicola
its really funny
i even call my grandma Noni!

thats not the grandma i was talking about i was talking about my grandma who i call grandma
MUCH better<3
Hannah you are such a sweet heart ;D

Christmas. PWNS.
Everything about it is amazing.
BECAUSE we usually don't have alot of family.
We have the most amazing traditon its just the best holiday definitely.

Christmas in Chicago must be amazing.
All the snow and street lights<3
DAMN I want an italian family LOL

NICOLA BAHAHAHAHA.
All I can think of is my big fat greek wedding when he comes to meet the family and all their names are nick ;D
I call my grandma grandmother sometimes its really strange =/
Anyone else ship damon&bonnie??