किताबें पढ़ने के लिए What book should i read now?

_mY_eDwArD_ posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 05:01AM
I'm a girl that absolutly loves the Twilight series. Now that i'm done, again, i don't have any idea what book to read. Help?

किताबें पढ़ने के लिए 24 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ceo07 said…
well that would depend would you want to go totally different to twilight im reading the pirates daughter at the moment which is very different but very good.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना i_luv_angst said…
If you like fantasy/romance, you'll love The Song of the Lioness quartet by Tamora Pierce:
1 Alanna: The First Adventure
2 In the Hands of the Goddess
3 The Woman Who Rides Like a Man
4 Lioness Rampant
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना _mY_eDwArD_ said…
thanks, well i guess i wouldn't mind too much if it was similar or not, so anything that you think is good! :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dragonrider said…
You can read the other book Stephenie Meyer wrote called the host. I read it and it was very good.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vampiress015 said…
If you want another series about vampires then the vampire beach series by Alex Duval is really good. It's still in a high school setting, but the vampires are a little different.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yellowstars said…
smirk
you could read the house of night series- they only have the first two in the UK but i love them orrrr you could read wicked lovely- its a great book
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना r-pattz said…
Golden Compass was, suprisingly good
Eragon series, if you havent already
The Looking Glass Wars
MAximum Ride (theyre fast, but good)
Bloody Jack series- theyre about a female pirate.... different but quite good
Life As We Knew It- a crater crashes into earth and its basically the end of the world. if you read it dont read the sequal, it sucks
City of Bones and City of Ashes. A lot of people say their better that Twilight>:(
Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pixie09 said…
big smile
i just read the "city of bones" book after twilight, it was sooo awesomely good :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gugu7 said…
I would recommend: "The Sally Lockhart Quartet" by Phillip Pullman. (It's set in Victorian London and theres loads of evil plots, murders, mysterys, enemies, guns etc...., The first in the quartet is "The Ruby In The Smoke" and its amazing and action packed.) I would also recommend "Rachel's Secret" by Susan Sallis. (I've only just started it and I'm already hooked. The opening chapter is amazing and it makes you want to read on the moment you read the first page. It starts in wartime Britain with two best friends. They think they see a German spy so they follow him to a house. A few hours later the house is bombed and the "spy" dies. The friends forget about him until later in the book when all their wartime mysteries come back to haunt them.... It's a fantastic book and if you're into mysteries, murders etc, you'll love it.)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 I would recommend: "The Sally Lockhart Quartet" द्वारा Phillip Pullman. (It's set in Victorian लंडन and
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना forbiddenLURVE said…
crying
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead(i love it more than Twilight xD) !!!
The 3rd book was sad as...
smirk
yeh i've read & bought the Vampire Academy books and i cried in the 3rd one.
lol yer it was sooo sad... xD cant wait until bp.
big smile
neither!! i rly wanna know if she'll really be able to kill him
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dearheart said…
smile
Why not try reading some good ol' classics? Like A Little Princess, Anne of Green Gables, Call of the Wild, A Christmas Carol, Little Women, Treasure Island, Narnia, Peter Pan and Wendy, The Jungle Book...

Inkheart is a wonderful book, too. It's one of those books to savor and read slowly. Every sentence is just packed with poetry. Wonderful stuff...
big smile
cool thx!! Em =]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pixie09 said…
big smile
anne of green gables is a really good book, one of my fav classics :p
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ovybo said…
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
 Thirteen Reasons Why द्वारा नीलकंठ, जय, जे Asher
or The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stuart

that one's for children but my mother really enjoyed it

या The Mysterious Benedict Society द्वारा Trenton Lee Stuart that one's for children but my mother rea
or Charlie Bone by Jenny Nimmo

There's 7 books in the series

या Charlie Bone द्वारा Jenny Nimmo There's 7 पुस्तकें in the series
Those are some...
big smile
cool thx
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Xgilmore-girlX said…
I am reading this the now and I'm hooked! The title may sound bad but it's great!
The reason I put two on is because In the Prom Nights from Hell one passage called Madison Avery and the Dim Reaper is then made into a full length book.(This was the part in the book I was hooked on!) Prom Nights from Hell also has a passage from Stephenie Meyer so yo should enjoy it.
 I am पढ़ना this the now and I'm hooked! The शीर्षक may sound bad but it's great! The reason I put t
the Wicked Lovely series are also really good :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना liissaaxx said…
Once bitten, Twice shy is a vampire assassination book. There is five in the series currently in Australia. Their different and surprisingly addictive; their action packed, kind of murderous but not really. Their written by Jennifer Rardin.