ब्लीच ऐनीमे Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ब्लीच ऐनीमे 6372 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5001-5050 of 6372

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GruntSquad92 said…
i realized, i skipped a question regarding the speed of Transcending Strike:
i´ll try to explain by explaining how the usage generally looks like.

The wielder decides that he wants to use Transcending Strike, he let his right hand rest on the hilt of the blade and prepares himself mentally for the attack. He decides how far the strike will go.

Let say he chooses a range below 10 metres; he draws the weapon immediately slashing towards the target location. While the slash is executed, the length of the blade may extend, cut - if it does´nt miss - the target and before the wielder stops his arm and ending his slash the blade will shrink to its normal size. The mental preparation use up more time then the slash itself. The short extension of the blade happens blindingly fast, the speed of the slash itself is dictated by the speed of the arm and is not yet restricted as much by concentration issues.

At this point the wielder may or may not sheath his blade. If he decides to go on he will have to make mental preparations again, deciding the range and aiming the target location which will last about a second like before. The arm that helds the blade will move very slowly - while the movement lasts the blade may extend itself - giving the blade an head start and then will suddenly slash with high speed. Again extension and compression will take place within its movement. Then the wielder will sheath his blade.

Let say the wielder decides to use a far ranged attack; he draws the weapon but instead of slashing right away he positions his weapon to his side so he can slash more precisely. While he positioned his weapon the wielder done aiming and will move his arm - at the beginning - slowly towards target location. While the movement takes place the blade extends itself - if necessary cutting through earth and buildings - and will reach its full length at the execution of the actual slash. Unlike before mental preparation and the double timed aiming will take considerable more time and also the pre-execution movement will have a increased duration. The strike itself is as fast as Ichimaru Gins attack when he confronted Ichigo and used his bankai for the first time cutting through rows and rows of buildings.

Because of the necessary aiming and preparation the wielder can´t just blindingly flurry his weapon into a wild cascade of strikes. If the wielder tries so the blade just dematerialize. The wielder can however double the preparation at the very beginning and strike twice in a row (the speed only matches his very first attack. Gins actual speed he uses for the rest of the fight and against Aizen is far more superior).

I might just scrap the idea with the third attack or making the third attack a "ordinary" one.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ichigosuke said…
Hey whitefalem, i ment that as a complement, you are one of the oldest and best reviewers in this forum. Im amazed you can read all that and think of questions for them.
Anyway, ill answer.

This zanpakuto is ju8st something i thought up in the moment, so yeah, alot of the bankai abilitys are the same and not very original.
Shikai:
The needles take about 1 second to shoot out of the blade.
Once they hit something, their ability to change direction is negated. They fly at kido speed for starters.
In midair, they take about 1.5 seconds to change direction,so for most enemies its more than enough time to dodge.
Bankai:
THe thing about bankai is, he starts with a huge amount of needles, and keeps on shooting them so they dont run out.
The needles act just as in shikai, meaning they shoot out in one direction each. They can change in midair just like shikai.
Spent needles will burn to ashes once he exits bankai, and he can reuse them.
Abilities:
1) The needles shoot to cloud level, or usually up about 500 meters above the user himself. The diagonal way is the same as the sky way in all manners, except it has a much smaller scale, about 3 meters wide. The Sky way creates a ring, not a full circle, and is about 25 meters wide. they shoot at twice their normal speed.
2) Yes it is similar. The main difference is that this time, the needles create a full circle, not just an empty ring, thus effecting a larger area. In the earth version, they shoot down first of course. THis doesnt count as a change in direction for when they really start shooting. At first, i wanted it to be a heaven and earth kind of attack, when both the versions happen at once, but decided it was overpowered and split it.
This attack is purely visual in my mind. I wanted something impressive, and this was it.
3) AS you see, i worked it up from empty ring to circle to sphere. There is no size limitation, but, to create bigger and bigger spheres, he has to have created a sufficient amount of needles before hand. Larger spheres take more time to create.
the 2 rings of needles are purely visual effect and don't have much effect on the attack itself. When the sphere is created, the user relinquishes his ability to shoot needles in favor of the needles doing that themselves. In this mode, the user separates his and the zanpakutos soul into each and every needles, enabling the needles to shoot out needles as if each was the tip of the zanpakuto blade. But this is exactly why this attack is so dangerous to the user, and why he cant control the needles so they wont shoot at him. Each needle of the sphere acts as though it was the tip of the zanpakuto blade, thus each needles shoots out a very slightly smaller needle, in the same speed as the zanpakuto would normally. Also, the shoot at random bursts, so the user and enemy continue fighting while dodging needles. The user has a slight advantage as he knows when a needle is shot and from where, enabling him to dodge them more easily than his opponent.
When on the ground, only a dome is created, but this also means it takes less time to create larger domes than spheres.
THe needles shoot at twice their normal speed, and change direction randomly. This attack is hard to dodge because of its random nature, although more needles will change direction to the general direction of the enemy, more so than usual, this because of the users minimal affect on the attack.
I hope this is clear.
Ive got another idea, but because it is so difficult to explain and involves delaying time and space and such, i deemed it failed and quit it, but im gonna post it so other people could get the hang of it and see if they want to get any ideas from it.

Name: Ijigen ( Different Plane )

Shikai: Enkisuru Ijigen ( Delay! Different Plane )
In shikai, his blade turns glass like, wth only the outline remaining un-seethrough.
In shikai, his ability is to "Delay" his blade existance in space, up to 5 seconds. To explain more clearly, his blade can pass through anything.
The 5 second part: After 5 seconds, The sword strikes where it previously passed through, slicing anything with ease. So, its actual damadge is delayed for 5 seconds,
but is stronger to the point it can slice anything cleanly.
This is very confusing, both to enemies (and readers). He can, if attacked, slice the air in a way, that 5 seconds later, would block the attack.
But this also is one of his weaknessess: That 5 second delay: If, for example, a boulder is thrown at him, it will crush him, then it will slice...
I admit, His Fearsome defensive ability is hard to beat, but not invincible at all.
He has one style of attack called: Yojijen (Fourth Dimension):
He fights while constantly moving and slashing his sword in all directions, creating a barradge of 5 sec delayed attacks around him, being almost impossible to predict.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना whiteflame55 said…
Before I respond to your new blade (your responses on the old one look good), I've got a new one of my own. This is, perhaps, the only blade I'll ever create that I'm trying to be overpowered with. Essentially, this character is supposed to be Captain Commander level, and of similar capabilities to Yamamoto. It's a massive expansion on a blade already in Fallout, pretty much to the largest extents it can reach. It has possible (but somewhat unlikely) use in Fallout, but mainly, I was just interested to see what I could come up with. As you look through, you might think there's way more than 3 abilities per release, but each of the 5 "abilities" below the central one are really just specific uses of the actual one.

Release words: Rejisuto… (Resist…)
Shikai: Kaihou Sareta Hangyakusha (Freed Radicals)
Bankai: Bapponteki no Ito (Radical Intentions)

Shikai Description: In its unreleased state, it’s a relatively normal katana, 4 feet in length, with a dark steel metallic hilt. When it releases, the blade thickens and extends, gaining dense metal weight as it does. It becomes 6 feet in length from hilt to tip, the blade itself is 1 foot wide, and 4 inches thick at its thickest point. It’s curved slightly at the end, leading to one edge extending the full length straight, whereas the other is curved over the last 5 inches. Along the straight edge, a series of vents exists on both sides of the blade, flush with the surface. The hilt is 4 inches thick, and extends out just an inch beyond the blade on both sides.

Shikai Ability – Isogu to Guzuguzu (Rush and Drag): Within a 1000 meter zone, all air friction is under the wielder’s control. Essentially, this means that she can control the density of air particles, increasing or decreasing them with impunity, even to what would be conventionally impossible extents. This allows her to make perfect vacuums (spaces without any particles at all), as well as zones of infinite friction (basically solid space). She exerts such a high level of control over this that she can make intricate changes to small areas of space, even surrounding her opponents in an effect and keeping it around them as they move. Her level of control also allows her to manipulate energies in the air, modifying their traits as they move, though since it only affects the air around those spells, her control is still somewhat limited.

Mugen no Masatsu (Infinite Friction) – The main purpose of this ability is to stop an opponent in mid-air, though the solid space can be disrupted and forced apart. Oxygen is also solidified in this process, so access to it is similarly limited.

Kanpeki na Shinkuu (Perfect Vacuum) – Since this depletes the air of all molecules, the space has a few important factors involved. There is no oxygen within it. The space also functions under suction, so blood is drawn out of wounds into the space around, as is that case with any fluid. Also, this space allows for the fastest possible movements, increasing the speed of both allies and enemies alike due to a complete lack of friction. Someone highly skilled in utilizing a space like this could increase their speed and maintain it over long periods, utilizing perpetual motion within a space in which their movements are unaffected by air particles.

Shouma Suraisu (Abrasion Slice) – A long swath of high friction space extends off of the blade, extending its reach by an extra 100 lengths. Anything “cut” by that space receives a deep burn along and through the location it “cuts” through, and it applies the same high friction space inside the limb that’s hit. Anything cut directly with the blade gains a space of low friction, which forms just outside of the veins and arteries, drawing out the maximum possible blood flow.

Sou Kusuri (Explosive Charge) – Electric charges, which have no effect by themselves beyond light irritation, are created at both ends of any cut created, as well as the deepest point in the cut itself. These charges can react with certain types of chemical gasses.

Masatsu Yousetsu (Friction Welding) – Every clash the blade makes with any solid surface releases the heat from it in a gaseous form. The gas is heavy, and tends to stay relatively close to the ground, never floating above 10 feet on its own. It has no effect unless it touches a spark. Upon contact, it will explode with the force of a hand grenade.

Bankai Description: The blade changes little here, though the vents disappear and are replaced with several grooves running down the sides of the blade running parallel to the edge. The grooves are deep, etching almost to the center of the blade from many points, though they are only two centimeters thick. They’re all smooth to the touch with rounded edges, and there are 6 of them on each side of the blade.

Bankai Ability – Wāpu to Hizume Ru (Warp and Distort): Within that same 1000 meter zone, all sources of internal friction are now under the wielder’s control. While this occurs, she is capable of any and all elastic deformations, essentially allowing her to distort any object or person within the space. However, this is elastic, not plastic, so any deformation will return to normal after the exertion of pressure on it is finished, and no damage is directly inflicted as a result of that deformation. She has several possible methods of utilizing this, each of which can be used to any extent the user wishes:

Ryuutai Undou (Fluid Motion) – modifies any object, energy or person to become fluid in nature. Any object, whether it contains liquid or not, becomes entirely liquid in its properties. Hence, a blade can turn to water just as it is about the strike, splashing around the site of contact rather than cutting through. The same is true for a human body, which she can similarly reduce to a water-like state, though that state is still as mobile as the person themselves, and it still attempts to maintain its normal form.

Ganko Gukou (Obstinate Folly) – modifies any object, energy or person to become solid in nature. Any object with water in it suddenly loses any water-like properties. Hence, if this were used on skin, the skin would crack under pressure as though it lacked any water at all, rather than acting as cushioning as one would normally expect.

Nameraka na Setsudan (Slick Cut) – modifies the portion of any object, energy or person that comes into direct contact with the edge of the blade, making that section essentially frictionless. This allows it to cut through anything cleanly, though the non-edged portions of the blade generate tremendously high friction, creating a superficial but intense burn along the length of any given cut, and similarly burning those who try to catch the blade.

Reiatsu Shihai (Energy Dominion) – modifies only the wielder’s energy, allowing her to perform what would otherwise be impossible feats with her kido spells. This includes things like compressing kido spells down to extremely small points, allowing her to spot heal wounds with laser-like energy, as well as attacks with intensely fast and pinpoint kido strikes. It also includes dramatic range increases, as well as the ability to deform and reform attacks at range.

Juunan Henkei (Plastic Deformation) – modifies only the energies of others. This is also the only ability that can permanently modify whatever it affects. Essentially, any ability that the wielder cuts through or otherwise affects maintains those effects even if de- and re-activated. So if the blade cuts through an energy blast after 5 feet, the same energy blast will only extend 5 feet in the future before abruptly cutting off. Any disruption affects or forced changes in direction are similarly maintained. The only changes that aren’t maintained are those caused directly by other abilities of the blade.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ichigosuke (Enkisuru Ijigen) -

Shikai: The ability makes sense, though the only question I have is whether it's at all blockable. I get that it can likely go through barriers and armor, but how about a zanpakuto? I wouldn't say it's overpowered, especially since his immediate reaction time is basically nil. Does any of his blade exist in the present (even the hilt)? Also, while it does make it harder to keep up with these attacks, I don't think it's necessarily impossible, especially if an opponent gets the rhythm down.
big smile
Umm.WF, WEll, This is what i meant. Its hard to explain the image in my mind. I dont have much time, My flight i due in a few hours (NEW YORK!!! HELL YEAH!!!), ill answer:
It is blockable. It isnt invincible. It can pass through anything in delay, but to actually cut it the shinigami has to have the strengh to do so normally. Since most shinigami of higher levels can cut stone and what not, those are easily cut, but other zanpakutos arent the same. BUT, if he cut a zanpakuto, after 5 seconds, the enemy will feel the force of the attack.
The key to his fighting style is timing. He times the attacks to block the enemy approach and attack him at the same time.
The biggest threat a enemy has is to underestimate him, thinking, what the hell, his blade just passes through stuff, then get cut, or, rely only on their blade for protection, and thus, when they try to block, the blade will just pass through the enemy's defense and through their body.
For bankai im thinking of the ability to decide on the delay time and even lengthen it from 1 second to a few minutes, or even hours. That would be cool. Anyway, ill continue this when i return on the 1st of the 1st, 2012!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wagakagami said…
smile
Whiteflame's Kaihou Sareta Hangyakusha ( freed radicals)

All right lets do this LEROY

Shikai Ability 1: Isohu to Guzuguzu ( Rush and Drag ) So i have a bunch of questions for this one. First can she also control the gases in the air for example could she make the area around the opponent have little to no air and have that follow them till they die? How fast can she make a vacuum or a solid space and does it use a lot of reshi? Also how fast can she make the area that she's manipulating move with the opponent? Lastly how can she effect the energies in the air can she make an attack just dissappre or get stronger?

Shikai Technique 1: Mugen no Masatsu ( Infinite Friction ) I put this as technique 1 because as you said this is not an ability. So i'm guessing with this she just make the air really dense around them right?

Shikai Technique 2: Kanpeki na Shinkuu ( Perfect Vacuum ) With this how big can the area be and is there a way to get out of it?

Shikai Ability 2: I'm going to guess that this is a ability because it also give friction burns the the inside of the opponent. With this i'm guessing this moves as fast as the blade can be swung but can the opponent move away from the low pressure around the wound or get rid of it in any way.

Shikai Ability 3: I'm also going to say this is an ability because as far as i know you can't make electirc charges with changing air density. With these they are just like a catalyst for other effects right?

Shikai Ability 4: Once again i'm going to say ability because i have no idea how this effect could be attained with controling air density. With this how much gass is needed to make the size of explosion and if part of the gas explodes then will it all chain togehter?

Bankai Ability 1: Ok same questions appliy as shikai ability 1. Other then that i don't have any questions yet.

Bankai Technique 1: WoW with this do the object that turns fluid stay together or will they just fall apart? For Example can she just block a blade with her hand an have it broken in two?

Bankai Technique 2: so with this any odject effected by this loses all it's resilience right?

Bankai Technique 3: ok with this one does her sword gain the ability to cut there anything or just thing less strong then her blade?

Bankai Technique 4: Ok this is cool and i have no questions about it :)

Bankai Ability 2: With this i get this idea but will stop after she stops her bankai the effects stop right?

Over all I get that this is powerful because the user is the captain commander but as far as i know the captain commander is really powerful due to there massive reshi and combat expereance but as far as i can see your reshi wouldn't really effect your abilities. For example ichigo's getsuga tensho' power goes up with the more reshi he puts in it but kira's ability to increase weight doesn't change with reshi as far as i know. With this blade I think it is just as powerful regardless. Overall I like this Zanpakuto but i personaly don't see any real effective ways to combat it but i think this person will make a good captain commander :)

JENKINS lol
laugh
This one is a repost of an old one with changes and i would like a review for it if plz :)

Zanpakuto Name: Ikaruga Genkei

Release Command: Furo_ Hon Aidiaru Ikaruga Furo_ Hon Fusai Genkei - Follow our ideal Ikaruga follow our debt Genkei

During Shiaki the users sword becomes a pair of white katana that are 25% shorter then normal ones.

Shikai Ability 1: Kyokusei Irekawari - Polarity Shifting - This ability covers the user in White armor that fully covers them and is metal but only as strong as lether. The user can change the armor and swords into any color they want in 4 seconds. They don't need to know what the color is called and the swords and armor are always the same color. Any reshi that hits the armor or swords that is the same color as it is absorbed into the armor and swords as fast as it hits them. They armor and sword can hold up to 1000% of the user reshi before breaking and this reshi can only be used for the shikai abilities. If There is a hole in the armor then any reshi hiting that spot would just go trhough the armor. All shikai abilities can only use reshi gain this way but the user can absorbed there own attack, for example if they shot out a kido then got in front of it.

Shiaki Ability 2: Purazuma Sandan - Plasma Shot - The arm of the armor has two 3 inch long 1 inch wide barrels one each arm of there forearms. These can shoot out blasts of reshi the size, speed, and power of the level 32 kido. This blast has an effect based on color of the armor when fired, see below, This has a 20 second cooldwon for each arm.

Red: This attack does no direct damage but sets anything it hits on fire, if it's flamable.

Yellow: This attack travels a twice the normal speed.

Blue: This attack does no damage but removes reshi from the opponent as two of this attack costs the user.

Black: This attack does no damage but it absorbs any reshi around it, 2 meters around it, this happens instantly but it can only take up to 10 times the amount of reshi it costs this reshi is lost and the attack fades after the attack hit something solid.

White: This attack has 3 time the power of normal but is only half the size.

Any Other Color: This is completly normal.

Shikai ability 3: Ho_Mingu Re_Za - Homing Laser - This takes about a level 40 kido worth of reshi to use. This ability shoots out a 1.5 meter long laser from the back of the armor that explodes with the power of 2 balas. This moves at kido speed and follows it's target, anything the user can see but must be selected before it fires, until it hits something. Up to 8 of these can be at once, each can have there own target, and this has a 10 second cooldown.

Bankai Name: Tsuin Heiki - Twin Weapons -

When bankai is released the user gets the armor but it is as strong as iron. The users swords become normal sized.

Bankai Ability 1: Kyokusei Jukutatsu - Polarity Mastery - This works just like Shikai ability 1 but the color changing is only 2 seconds, the max is 2500% and they now can only become white or black but if they are white any light colors are absorbed and if they are black any dark colors are absorbed. In bankai this reshi can be used by the user can anytime and after it becomes full reshi only hits the armor.

Bankai ability 2: Gattai - Combine - Both of the sword combine into one sword that is 50% longer then a normal katana or it can be combined at the base of each sword to form a two blades sword. When the katana are combined into one katana the users strength is increased by 100% while they are apart the users speed is increased by 100% and when they are in the two bladed form the user reshi cost for all abilities is reduced by 50%.

Bankai ability 3: Tekateka Re_Za - Gleaming Laser - This attack is just like ability 3 of shikai but has an addtional effect based on the swords form in normal form it gains a 100% speed increase, in it's one sword form it becomes 100% stronger and in it's last for it passes through any reshi it hits, barriers other attacks etc.

Below is the armor.
 This one is a repost of an old one with changes and i would like a review for it if plz :) Zanpakuto
Wagakagami – Thanks again for the review. I’ll see what I can do here.

Shikai: Within the specified 1000 meter zone, as long as she knows where her opponent is, she can make such a vacuum space around their heads. Should she choose, she could also make the entire space a vacuum, though that requires a lot of energy to keep up, so she tends to focus it. It doesn’t cost tremendously to make small spaces, though the more control she exerts over that space, the higher the cost. It also takes longer to impose more demanding space constrictions, hence small changes will be almost instantaneous, whereas a full change from vacuum to solid takes 5 seconds (so from normal to either takes 2 and a half). In terms of having the ability follow the opponent, she can basically apply it to the disturbed air around the wielder continuously, so they can move at the same rate as the opponent as long as she can follow them. Her only control over energies is fricative, so that means the limitations are to focusing and spreading the attack. Hence, focused attacks will become smaller and faster, wider attacks will obtain an even wider range, etc.

1 – Yes. The density she creates can practically make the air solid.

2 – Addressed this one already.

3 – Yes, it burns inside the opponent as well. I’m not looking at this as a separate ability, mainly because it has the same properties I described in the central ability: the disturbed air coming off the tip of the blade gains the same fricative properties that she can apply to normal zones, it’s just attached to an object to make it pass through a body. The blade does move as fast as she can normally swing it, though it increases the weight of the blade to double the original (doesn’t affect her much). The low pressure zone occurs at the site of a cut it creates and stays there for about 10 seconds, it can’t be removed.

4 – Look up the “Triboelectric Effect” on Wikipedia. You’ll find that electric charges like this are created entirely through fricative effects, and, in fact, have the same explosive properties these do. You’re right though, this is only a catalyst.

5 – Not sure I entirely agree that I agree with this being an ability either, though I can understand the point better here. I realize that it looks like the blade controls air density, but it’s really controlling fricative effects, and does so with the side effect that it can affect air density as well. The gas is released by the heat of those fricative effects, it’s dense because of the energy that accompanies it. The amount of gas can be extremely small, all it needs to do is touch the spark since that’s really the central necessity. The gas doesn’t explode, the charge does.

Bankai 1: Much the same points apply. The larger the change, the more expensive. The more of an object she modifies, or the larger the object, the higher the cost. The change is much quicker here, since the change to the object isn’t as complete, meaning that even 2 seconds can modify an object across the complete spectrum of friction. I’ll get to energy manipulation on the technique itself.

1 – I tried to be specific on this one, but I’ll attempt to make it a little more so. There’s two possibilities when it comes to deformation: plastic and elastic. Plastic permanently modifies whatever it affects, essentially changing its structure by overpowering the object’s resistance to change. Elastic modifies the object only momentarily, since the object’s resistance is still higher than the force itself. This has to do with the latter. So, let’s say someone punches her, and she activates this. The fist and arm would part around her like water, but this functions elastically. The effect lasts a few seconds, and the arm and fist would immediately try to reform back into their normal shapes, though the main thing they would focus on is staying together with the rest of the body. Even if the wielder were to separate the limb, since it’s fluid, it would return to the person from whom it was cut, and no injury would occur. It also has too high of a melting and too low of a freezing temperature to matter much.

2 – I should be a bit more specific on this one too. It’s not so much resilience it loses, just a property – namely, natural elasticity. The water in our skin, for example, allows the skin to act as a cushion as well as a barrier. The cushioning effect goes away, making the skin have the same defensive properties as dry earth, which means it cracks under pressure. Hope that clears it up.

3 – She’s changing fricative forces for any and all objects, which allows her to cut through anything, even if it’s more powerful than her blade.

4 – Good stuff. Looks like that covers the energy issue for bankai.

Bankai 2: This one I agree with you is another ability as opposed to a technique of the original ability, since the original ability was all elastic, whereas this is plastic. Yes, the effects stop after her bankai does.

So there are a couple of reasons that reishi, strength and speed apply. I’ll go through each. First, on reishi, the ability to maintain effects, span them over large areas, and modify objects completely comes with having such high amounts of energy. Without them, it would be virtually impossible, not to mention the specific controls that come with tremendous experience. That includes being able to create spaces that follow disturbed space, making paths of low density through large swaths of high density space (both of which she creates), and most importantly, the ability to modify her energies in a huge way. That requires a large contribution of additional energy, and tremendous skill (otherwise, you could basically compress it down to nothing, or expand it till it explodes in your face).

Second, on strength, wielding this blade requires tremendous amounts of it, as well as stamina. She’s often throwing the sword around, and it’s far heavier than she is with the cloth attached. This is, perhaps, the trait that matters least, but this is essentially a required trait for wielding it.

Third, on speed, the blade allows her to essentially surpass what should theoretically be possible. The ability to create spaces of low density air allow for much faster transit from one point to another, as well as movements, and that includes flash step (if they are able to move that fast with normal friction in the space around them, you can imagine they would be faster without it). Her opponents, of course, have some access to that as well. It’s really in bankai where this matters most. Imagine if you could change the properties of your bones and joints to become more like liquid, essentially removing any of the rigidity to your body. Imagine if you could modify your skin to be super slick, reducing the friction with the air around it to an absolute minimum. But being able to use any of these requires a mastery of speed already, as well as a capability to move in such a way as to exploit those increases to the fullest.

Hope that all makes sense.
Wagakagami (Ikaruga Genkei) –

Shikai:

1) I get how this works in general, but I’ve got a few questions. Can the armor be burned or destroyed by energy in the same way as normal leather, as long as it is not absorbed? If an attack has multiple colors, would the energy of the colors that the armor is not do damage equivalent to what percent of the total attack is their colors? I know that’s kind of specific, but I’m thinking of attacks like Hiryūgekizokushintenraihō, which exists in a gradient from white to light blue, Kurohitsugi, which exists as a black box surrounded by purple energy, and Ittō Kasō, which exists in a gradient between white and deep red. These are admittedly high level attacks, but it’s worth knowing. Also, how does this function against defensive abilities? Can the wielder strike against a barrier and absorb it?

2) The general ability makes sense, though I’ll get to the individual ones.

Red) I’m having some difficulty with this, since it doesn’t do direct damage, but holds the same power properties of a level 32 kido. How does that power get used? Do the flames contain that power in the way they function? How fast do they spread? How hot do they burn?

Yellow) Got it, though this seems quite a bit stronger than Red.

Blue) This one seems closer to Yellow in strength. Does the entire attack have to pass through the opponent to remove that much, or does this effect work the same even if it skims them? What happens if it hits a blade? What happens if it hits another source of energy?

Black) Makes sense.

White) Does the explosion also take up half the space of the normal, and if so, is it still only 3 times the power within that space?

3) How large is the explosion radius? How fast do the lasers move? Do they only come out of the back of your armor?

Bankai:

1) This might be a bit much, though I don’t know what character level you’re going for here. That’s a lot of room for absorption, and a broad spectrum that you’re absorbing with each color, not to mention a relatively short time between changing colors. The fact that the armor is strong enough to take sword hits now makes it difficult to find a way around the defense. But sans that, what do you mean by light and dark colors? Is it based on wavelength, or how dark the color is by comparison to a “normal” version of itself?

2) That’s an interesting strata of boosts, makes sense.

3) Again, makes sense.

It’s an interesting blade, I just think it needs to have some defensive deficits in bankai.
smile
Whiteflame ty for the review and i have no more questions about yours but as I thought I didn't fully understand what it was capable of lol but of all it seems apropriate for a captain commander.

As for mine i'll answer your questions.

1) yes if it's not reshi hiting it it works like leather and if an attack hits it thats more then one color then only that color is absorbed and the rest hits it normaly so with attacks like that they would still hit some and yes this allows then to go though barriers of the same color.

2) Red: With this it doesn't have the same strengh sorry most have typed it out wrong. With this attack it's not fire but reshi and anything that hits that reshi ignites with a tempature that the object burns at.

Blue: if any of it hits them the attack explodes, doesn't hurt anything, and they get the full attack.

White: only that attack is smaller it's explosion is the same size as a normal ones and it's still 3 times power.

3) The explosions size is about the size of yammy's bala's and they move at the same speed as balas and yes it fires from the back.

Bankai:

1) I guess this is pretty powerful i guess how it is only impact type attacks would work and that is op. What i ment by light attack was that all bright colors would be asorbed by white and darker ones by black not really spesific i guess.

I'm making 2 new ones soon that i hope you can review for me :)
big smile
This is my newest on and i would like a review for it if you don't mind :)

Zanpakuto Name: Meian ( Light and Darkness )

Release Command: Kyoha ( Billow )

Shikai: The sword looks like the sword in the picture but all of the red is black. The sheath during shikai can remove anything off the blade when the blade is put in it then taken out.

Ability 1: Katachidzukuru ( Build Up ) After shikai is released the blades starts to produce a light blue light that is about a strong as a lantern after ten seconds. Once ten seconds has passed the light stops growing brighter and the next thing the blade touches is schocked with the power of an average taser. If this shock effects a person any muscles effected become stiff and are about 50% harder to move for about 2 seconds. This change can stay in the blade until it hits something, the user is immune to it's effects and this costs no reshi. It however will stop charging if it stays in contact with something other than the user, water blood and things would have to be wiped off for it to charge again.

Ability 2: Haritsuku ( Cling ) The user touches something, nonliving and flat, with the sword once it is fully charged, and a foot in diameter black circle forms on the surface, if the surface is smaller then the circle then this doesn't work. When something touches the circle everything touching the surface within 1 meter of the circle and 2 inches above it is stuck to it with reshi. This has a force of 25 pounds per square inch and lasts for 20 seconds. Only 2 of these can be out at once, they can't overlap and they last 10 minutes. Sence this uses the first abilities charge it costs no reshi.

Ability 3: Raitoningu Koneko ( Lightning Kitten ) This ability cost no reshi but takes 3 seconds to fully form and has a 10 minute cooldown, this starts after the user transforms back to normal. When this is used the user absorbs the sword and transforms into an average sized white house cat with black stripes. In this form the use can still do flash steps and talk but can't use kido. In this form the user is 150% faster but has only 35% of there normal strength. During this form the shikai ability change.

1) This remains mostly the same but the charge is released at will through the cats fur, which now has the glow, it charges in 5 seconds, and the cat can be touching something and still charge.

2) Works the same way but up to 10 can be out at once.

Bankai: Raika Nioite Za Ankoku ( Flash in the Darkness ) Once bankai is released the users body begins to to glow as bright as a lighting bolt, this light doesn't effect the user, and the sword produces a black cloud, takes 30 seconds to fully form, around the user that is about 10 meters out in all directions, this is the amount. The user can see through this with no issues at all and can control it completly but it has to stay in one piece and moves as fast as the user and the user can flash step with it but that uses about 5% of there total reshi. The user dosen't have to stay in the could unless flash steping with it.

Ability 1: Makuden ( Sheet Lighting ) This ability costs about as much reshi as the level 90 kido and has a 5 second cooldown. Once this ability is used pulse of electricity comes out of the users body and travels through the entire cloud. It is about 8 inches thick and it travels at 1 meter a second. This has about the power of 1/6th of a lightning strike. This passes through anything in the cloud and anyones muscles it moves through are stuned for about 3 seconds.

Ability 2: Kyu_Den ( Ball Lighting ) This ability has no cooldown but costs about as much reshi as the level 88 kido. The user shoots a 1 meter in diameter ball of reshi out of there hand with 2 times the speed of the level 73 kido Soren Sokatsui but causes muscles to become vary stiff and 75% harder to move for about 8 seconds.

Ability 3: Raitoningu Tora ( Lightning Tiger ) This ability takes no reshi but takes 5 seconds to take full effect and can't be undone for 10 minutes, unless bankai is stoped, and the cloud dissapers. When this is activated the user absorbs the sword and forms into a 3 times normal sized white tiger, user retain the same glow, with two 2 foot long white horns on it's head that curve backwards. The user can still use flash steps and talk but can't use kido. In this form the user is 20% stronger and 50% faster and the first 2 abilities change. This ability can be used again to return to normal.

1) In this form this ability cost half as much reshi and this shoots a 1 foot wide bolt of lightning with 2/6 the power of normal lightning that travels 2 meters a second and stuns muscles for 5 seconds. This has a 10 second cooldown, travels in a stright line, and the target has to be metal.

2) In this form this works just like a cero, teal, fired from the mouth but causes muscles to become vary stiff and 75% harder to move for about 8 seconds. This has the same reshi cost a a cero but a 6 second cooldown.
 This is my newest on and i would like a review for it if आप don't mind :) Zanpakuto Name: Meian (
Wagakagami (Meian) –

Shikai:

1) I’m guessing this shock can also traverse an opposing zanpakuto? Also, what’s the range of travel for the electricity from this (say you’re both stating on a surface made entirely of metal, how close would they have to be to get shocked)?

2) Do you mentally direct the blade to have one affect instead of the other, or does touching a nonliving, flat surface have this effect, while touching anything else produces the shock? Can these circles be disrupted from underneath? Also, can energy disrupt these circles as well, or will it adhere just as easily as anything else?

3) When returning to normal form, how do wounds transmit in terms of size (i.e. do they scale up to the size that the same wound’s worth of damage would have in a human being, or do they stay the same size as they are on the cat)? Also, does blood loss transfer?

a. How large is the range of shock off the fur of the cat form, or does it require direct touching to transmit? Much the same questions as Shikai 1.

b. Much the same questions as Shikai 2.

Bankai: The cloud really is an ability. Since it’s 10 meters the opponent cannot see through in every direction around the wielder, that makes a difference in battle that isn’t provided by the blade’s form itself. It’s not a powerful one, but it still counts. Also, I can understand that that’s the distance off the wielder that it takes up, but how high off the ground do the clouds extend? Also, for any bit of cloud that’s evaporated, how quickly does it regen?

1) Since this only travels through the clouds, does disrupting particular portions of the clouds function as a possible method for preventing the pulse from hitting you? Once it hits the edge, does it just dissipate?

2) Does this affect the entire body, no matter where it hits, or only the area it directly strikes? Does it cause any damage beyond the slowing?

3) The two questions from the third shikai apply here as well, though obviously in the reverse direction.

a. What happens if the target is not metal? Does it pass through or have no effect? Also, how much metal needs to be in whatever you’re hitting, and does it only cause damage to human tissue via that tissues connection with a source of metal?

b. Much the same questions as Bankai 2.

It's an interesting blade, not many that I've seen have the wielder transform so completely, and none have them transform into cats. Good stuff.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ForgotToSmile said…
laugh
Zanpakuto/Shikai:Karite(Reaper)

Release command:Subete no seikatsu o toshite katto(Cut trough all life)

Description:When in Shikai,the wielder gets a nice Scythe(My favorite weapon),And during Shikai,the wielder is surrounded by Black and Blue Reiatsu(the same one that Ichigo was surrounded when battling Byakuya).

Bankai name:Gurimu Shinigami(Grim Soul Reaper)

Description:When in Bankai,the wielder turns in to Grim The Reaper(Turns into a skeleton with black outfit and a nice Scythe),and is surrounded by Black and Red Reiatsu this time(Ichigo's usual now)and his\her strength,agility and amount of reiatsu is multiplyed 10x.

Shikai abilities:
Kage no ugoki(Movement of the shadows):Allows user to enter and move through nearby shadows and shades.

Funazoko kōbai(Deadrise):Allows user to summon the undead(Best used on the graveyard).

Bankai abilities:
Kage no ugoki(Movement of the shadows):Allows user to enter and move through nearby shadows and shades.

Funazoko kōbai(Deadrise):Allows user to summon the undead(Best used on the graveyard).

Shi no ha(Blade of Death):This ability allows user to consume opponent's reiatsu whenever the opponent is hit,cut or touched by users Scythe(When this ability is used,the Scythe is surrounded by Back and White reiatsu),so bigger damage means bigger amount of reiatsu consumed.

So what do you say,I always wanted Dark based Zanpakuto,like Ichigo's.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bleachfan12 said…
mischievous
ForgotToSmile- the zanpakuto sounds cool, the ability to consume reiatsu is cool for it is similer to Nozomi's zanpakuto. the shadow ability sounds close one of my sanpakuto.
- the raises undead raises some qustions tough. are they just corpses that attack the enimy? or can they use some kido or even their sword but non of the abilities? besides that it is cool
-also what is the zanpakuto spirit, i would like to know.

heres mine from awile ago, whiteflame55 pointed out some flaws and i've been trying to fix them, so here we go.

soul reaper name(Ishimaru Akira ) this is my name in japanese

appearance: is taller then kenpachi and heavly musclalar. his hair is black/white and goes to the middle of his back. (he is like ichigo for his hair seems to change for dark to white and he is attacked requlary for it) he is ambidextrous.

personality: comes off as kind and caring, but has rapid mood swings, he is nice one moment and angry (comicly though)the next. he is sadistic to people who treat tourture and death of innocents as a game. but he is kind to those close to him. he is like kenpachi in that he loves battle but he dosen't go looking for fights. he adores children and refuses to fight them or unarmed women. he wont attack women unless they've proven that they are bad.

rank: captain of 11th (he shares the rank with kenpachi) with his subordinents, he has two rules. never attack women unless they attack you and never attack children. people who break these rules die by his hand. other then that he cares less how his men fight, for he believes a fight is a fight and all you have to do is win(honorably though)

partner: yamaru (this is the male counter part of yarchiru, is a soul reaper that i made up, he lkes to hold onto my back and is the weilder of the zanpakuto piper; again a zanpakuto i made)

zanpakuto(demon claw) oni tsume

realese command: rip the enemy to shreds

appearence: oni looks like ichigos sword in its sealed state. once realeased the blade starts leaking black reiatsu and transforms in to a scythe (ForgotToSmile this is my favorite wepon to) that has a skull with horns at the top and a spike for offence at the bottom. the skulls mouth is were the blade comes out and the eyes constently spew out darkness. there is a chain that connects to the staff just above the spike at the bottom and can be extended by the users reiatsu. this alows oni to be thrown and retreaved with ease.
- oni can transform into a sword similer to ichigo with out a comand so i can use a sword if the scythe dosen't cut it, instead of a cloth it is a chain that can extend.

zanpakuto abilities: it can transform between a sword and scythe when the weilder wills it.

note: abilities 2 and 3 can't be used together but the first can be used with eather.

second note: the zanpakuto is like the weilder and hates hurting the innocent, if a child is forced to attack me my sword wont even nick them, a child or innocent could push agenst the blade with all their might but the sword becomes dull.(it can sense evil)

ability 1: (demon strike) pretty much is ichigos attack but it comes from the skulls eyes and is black in stead of white. (meant to be the power attack)

ability 2: (shadow manipulation) comand: turn the dark abyss into a safe haven: this allows me to controll the shadows in a 100 meter radious (this is a guss for i suck at messurments) he can also hide in shadows and use them for transport. the dead give a way is a shadow that moves along the ground and walls with out a source. the shadows can also attack in the air so it can be a surprise for enemies. the darker the envirment the better this ability works.

ability 3(mind f*&k) sorry about the swear word. oni inserts his reiatsu into the person and starts toying with their mind. it is like the matrix for if the mind precieves itself as hurt the body will open a wound. however he can't make them think they are in space or under water but can make (monsters). my eyes or the eyes of the skull have to be on the opponent. i can jam oni in the ground and be some were close by to over come the weakness.

weakness- any barrior(nontransparent)can block this ability. also sense it is in their mind the enemy can block their mind or make counterattacks in their mind. (hows that whiteflame55?)

bankai- (demon claw striking at the heavens)- don't know the japanese verson. could use some help.

appearence: i now weild two identical scyths(or swordsllike ichigos bankai) and they are connected by the chain, which still can be leanthened. i also gain fifty eyes on my body, these can't feel pain and can see. the skulls spew out so much darkness that it darkens the sky.

bankai ability 1 : advanced demon strike i can now fire faster by swinging the scyths at different times.

bankai ability 2: do to the darkness the shadow ability is enhanced as well, i can move out of no were (darkness is a form of shadow). i don't know how far this should extend to.

bankai ability 3: due to the eyes i can now hit people in all directions, however the weakness still applies.

bankai special attack: (1000 years of pain) this attack is like soi fons bankai, it can only be used once every 5 days (hers is 3) or twice put i pass out afterwards and can only be used on one person at a time. this attack makes the person relive their worst memories, (i can show others what they are reliving but they arn't affected)like wounds, lost loved ones etc. and i can make up my own tourtures. this attack seems to last for 1000 years, so every second is hell. however the same weakness applyes (is an enhanced 3 ability). due to my personality i hate using the 3 ability or this attack for it shows my sadistic nature and i ussally save it for people who hurt the innocent.

intersting note: to taunt enemys who ask what my zanpakutos abilities are, i ussally ask them how a demon attacks. for the answer it is that they overpower the opponent, attack from the shadows or make them see their loved ones hurt. this is how i came up with these abilities. (zanpakuto is spost to be a fear/darkness zanpkuto).

zanpakuto spirit: is a man with black hair that comes to the middle of his back, his eyes are red and has wings made out of darkness. he wears a cloak of darkness that flows like zangetsu's.

personality: he is the manifested sadistic nature, he laughs insanly and attacks like a hollow, however he is like his weilder and adores children. his world is a todally dark world with platforms and traps that only he and the weilder can see, everyone else they are invisable to. (i got this idea from the legend of zelda ocraina of time, shadow temple).
laugh
Well bleachfan12,the Deadrise raises the dead that are in range of,let's say 1km,but their attacks depend on their own souls,or what ever they used to attack like when they were alive.Thou they can't use kido because they lost Spiritual Pressure when they died,unless i give them some of mine,but the main thing about this ability isn't all the attacking,it's their ability to regenerate themselves from every attack.Now,it has 1km radius in Bankai,but about 200m in shikai...which is still good,cause,that would mean that the character needs to draw the opponent away to the nearest graveyard,or to a place with a lot corpses.(I didn't said,and now i do,that character can sense the dead,which is handy)Now the Zanpakutou spirit is not one person but four because the character(a guy tall like Ichigo with brown hair that goes till his neck,unless he uses shikai,cuz then his hair grows till his back)was a guy that everyone avoided(untill he met Ichigo and his friends!),not because he was strong,cuz he really wasn't and everyone thought he was weak,and then because of his loneliness he's zan. spirit divided into four alter egos(all of them are zan.spirits),and every one looks different.
They all go from weak to strong,and the stronger the spirit,it is tougher to control.The first and weakest(But strong as Lieutenant) is The Fury(just so you know,these guys have nothing to do with MGS3),he has the Kazumi Kajiya's(character,Kazumi means mist or fog,and Kajiya means Blacksmith,which is mine last name)face(They all have his face)but is 169cm tall(Kazumi is 167cm tall),has blue hair with black lines(or whatever they are called)and darkblue dragon eyes(yeah i know it sounds wierd XD)and he is quiet but enraged when going into battle(like Zaraki but angry),and he likes using kido attacks.
The second one is The Beast(He is as strong as Captain).He has Red hair(but hair style is as same as Kazumi's and Fear's)and red dragon eyes.He prefers destroying enemy with his bare hands,but likes fancy weapons.He is easily pissed,but he likes pranking others.When fighting,he is like Zaraki+Kazeshini,so when he fights,he is enraged,but likes battling.He is 164cm tall and has long nails,like when Naruto is pissed of during battle with Zabuza and Haku.The third one is The Doom(as strong as Captain Commander).He is thought to be mute,but he just won't talk.He has Dark purple hair with black lines(^_^)and eyes like Aizen when he fused with Hogyoku,dragon style!He is 173cm tall(the tallest one)is showing no emotion when battling.
The fourth one is The Lunatic(strong as Ichigo in his fullest power).He has white hair,a hump\hunch and eyes like Ichigo with Hollow mask,except,that the yellow part is white.He is very weird,cuz he is not quiet,actually he is very crazy.He is behaving like Hichigo during Ichigo's fight with Byakuya.Thou he seems crazy,he is very smart(by smartness they go like The Beast,The Fury,The Doom and then The Lunatic).
So when ever Kazumi fights,he uses(usually)Fury's powers,and the more he is pissed,the stronger spirit he uses.(Because they are hard to control,whenever they disobey him,he gives them a little shock,so The Beast gets shocked a lot XD)You can notice which spirit he uses,cuz he's eyes gets the same color as the spirit he uses.(The Fury has a lot respect for him)

Soooo,thats that,sorry for long explanation... ^_^
zzz
Oh and when Kazumi goes out from the Bankai he is really tired.
wink
Why don't you name your Zanpakutou Akuma no tsume(Devil's Claw),and for Bankai Akuma no yōsai(Devil's Fortress).It sounds good,doesn't it?
smile
Oh and if you watch DC Superheroes,you should know that The Lunatic reminds a lot of Joker(He has Kazumi's face but his mouth is stretched).
wink
Oh yeah,and Rip the enemy apart(sorry it's not as same as yours)is Barabara ni teki o rippingu,so it sounds a little bit lame,but instead you could use Makikomu,which means Engulf,Swallow or Drag in...It sounds OK.(Just sharing my opinion)
hmmm
ForgotToSmile- for the spirits that are as strong as the captain commander and ichigo full power, i don't see how that is possible for then that would meen that your soulreaper is stronger the all of those combined sence zanpakuto shair their weilders spirical pressure and they have to be able to segurgate them in order to acheve bankai. so he is strong but unwilling to show it? you said that others thought him as weak.

- the devils claw is a cool name but ive used oni tusme sence page 150-174 (it's in those pages some were) and it kinda grou on me. i like to watch bleach and inseart my soulreaper into the story. difficlt to do and watch at the same time but ive always had a over active imagination.

thank you for the sugestions though.

p.s -when you were talking about the zanpakuto spirits, it was difficult to read for the paragraphs went on for awile.
big smile
Well,there are some things that i remembered to type in just this morning,and i thought that i forgot something.You see,Kazumi sometimes is also thought to be weird cuz since he shares reiatsu with the four spirits,he also shares their emotions,so sometimes he can go quiet,like The Doom,but next he can smile like Joker.But since he's spirit divided in to four,it would mean for those spirits to be freakin' strong if they go Bankai,cuz in Bankai(I didn't told you this)they merge and then Grim shows up.The Grim is,so to speak,Kazumi in his life before he was an ordinary Shinigami.He was a Shinigami with a lot of power that he could not control,and because of that they gave him responsibility of taking away lost souls.Later he was tired of his duty and wanted to be a Shinigami again,and then he tried to lower his power,and he did it by separating his true power away in a Bankai.After that he could regain that power when he goes in to Bankai,but the procedure was to difficult to do,and he lost his memory.Then,while living in Rukongai,he thought he could be someone if he becomes Shinigami.Everyone thought he was a freak because he was wery good in Academy(Which he himself didn't knew the reason of why he is so good,since he already is a Shinigami).Everyone thought he was weak,and he was because he separated his power into something,he doesn't know he has.That is how he's got his Bankai(From the start,you could say).The thing is,once he forgot all about being The Death,it seems everyone else forgot that too(like in Bleach movie Fade to black).Since his spirit was so strong to that point nobody could sense his reiatsu,everyone thought he has no reiatsu at all.Thou the thing is,since he's spirits all have different name,it's weird cuz his Shikai and Bankai have different names from his spirits,but the thing is that when he performs Shikai,his spirits only combine a little bit of their reiatsu,but when Kasumi does Bankai,they know he got serious and wont hold back and then from their combination,new spirit raises(until he removes his Bankai),The Death.But you should know,he's powers have nothing to do with the powers he had before,cuz from the real Grim The Reaper,Kasumi Kajiya was born!
A totally new character,that doesn't likes his past(he came to that conclusion once he remembered everything)and uses his abilities for good,even they mean death.

What do you say,got little bit carried away? ^_^
Couldn't help myself,i needed to make a story that explains Grim the Reaper,or Grimmu Shinigami!I mean since they could put Vampires(Bounto),Demons(Hollows),and Ghosts/Spirits(Wholes),then I can put Grim The Reaper in the story. ^_^
Oh and you are right,it is really hard to put your characters in to the story...no problem for the names.But if you really like those names,then you should know that i can't find normal name for Demon's Claw striking at the heavens,but i found for Heaven Striking,Demon's Claw, and it's Ten sutoraikingu, akuma no tsume.Not bad,don't cha'think?
smirk
Oh,and after he got out of the Academy his Spirit separated cuz everybody from his Squad were evading him... :*(
And when I said "After that he could regain that power when he goes in to Bankai,but the procedure was to difficult to do,and he lost his memory.",I meant that he lost his memory when he put his True power in Bankai,not when he goes into Bankai.
smile
Oh yeah,are you watching Japanese version or English version?
I'm watching Japanese version and I gotta say,it's better than English one cuz it's good for learning Japanese,which is awesome!Oh and I can't watch English version cuz after watching Japanese version,i always laugh while watching English one cuz they sound funny.And they didn't finished translating is to English version,cuz they stopped around Ichigo battling Grimmjow(probably...).
big smile
ForgotToSmile-i like that name (Ten sutoraikingu, akuma no tsume: Heaven Striking,Demon's Claw)that is so much better then the name i came up with! and yes i like both the english and japanese versions for english i don't need translations but japanese stays up to date with the current. it is so annoying waiting for months for the english version to do one episode. it's annoying trying to find the japanese versions that have the translations.(correct translations and keep up with the character speaking) plus the characters sound better in japanese.

at least it's not like dbz- there they have the character powering up or the people looking shocked for three whole episodes. its boring, plus there no blood, they get a bruise even if they get slashed. bleach shows the cut marks and the blood.
laugh
Yeah I know,DBZ is like TMNT,no blood.(But TMNT is for little kids,mostly)Thou if you wanna watch Bleach there are some fancy sites you can look into(Anime Freak,Anime Ratio,Revolution Anime,Anime Dubbed etc.)Oh yeah,have you ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal?I have only watched Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters,Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's...No prob.for the name,glad that you liked it!
Hey. Back from the US. NO SNOW! For someone living in a permanent no-snow area, I WANTED SNOW! All i got is wind... Damn you Christmas Spirit, Why Couldn't you even make it snow!!! But anyway, Now im back, landed a few minutes into the new year.
Ive got ideas for 4 zanpakutos, ive got one written down and will post it soon. The other 3 are connected in a way, and ill say the idea came in the Museum of Natural History. Yeah... Im in a museum and im thinking about bleach....
ForgotToSmile, Youve got a cool name and photo. Coo, Zanpakuto, although the whole shadow thing is a bit to used in my taste.
If i understand correctly, the greater the damage, the greater the reitsu drain? I think something cool would be that the greater the PAIN is, the greater the drain is, that sounds cool, but probably uneffective agianst people who get sliced across thier whole body, smile and stab you. XD
laugh
Well,i thought of changing that ability,or just adjusting it,and here are my Zanpakuto statuses again:

Zanpakuto/Shikai:Shinigami Ichiranseisōseiji(Identical Reaper Twins)

Before Shikai current Spirits name/names:Fury,Beast,Doom and Lunatic.

After Shikai current Spirits name/names:Shinigami Ichiranseisōseiji:Kuro to shiro(Identical Reaper Twins:Black and White)

After Bankai current Spirits name:Gurimu Shinigami(Grim Soul Reaper)

Release command:Jinsei o dorein(Drain life)

Description:When in Shikai,the wielder gets to wield two nice(Identical)Scythes(My favorite weapons),And during Shikai,the wielder and scythes are surrounded by Black and Blue Reiatsu(the same one that Ichigo was when first battling Byakuya).

Description:When in Bankai,the wielder turns in to Grim The Reaper(Turns into a skeleton with black outfit and a nice Scythe),and is surrounded by Black and Red Reiatsu this time(Ichigo's usual now)and his\her strength,agility and amount of reiatsu is multiplyed 10x.

Shikai abilities:
Kage no ugoki(Movement of the shadows):Allows user to enter and move through nearby shadows and shades, and can use Kageoni(Kyoraku's ability to stab opponent while stabing his shadow,unless enemy escapes in time).

Funazoko kōbai(Deadrise):Allows user to summon the undead that battle with weapons,unless user wants to borrow them some of his reiatsu so that they can fight with kido that user knows and the range is 100m(Best used on the graveyard).

Shi no ha(Blade of Death):This ability allows user to consume opponent's reiatsu whenever the user is near opponent,and then opponent starts losing his reiatsu and user gains the same amount of reiatsu for himself,so if the user touches enemy,the effect will be bigger(When this ability is used,the Scythe is surrounded by Back and White reiatsu,not the user).

Bankai abilities:
Kage no ugoki(Movement of the shadows):Allows user to enter and move through nearby shadows and shades, and can use Kageoni(Kyoraku's ability to stab opponent while stabing his shadow,unless enemy escapes in time).

Funazoko kōbai(Deadrise):Allows user to summon the undead that battle with weapons,unless user wants to borrow them some of his reiatsu so that they can fight with kido that user knows and the range is 1000m=1km(Best used on the graveyard).

Shi no ha(Blade of Death):This ability allows user to consume opponent's reiatsu whenever the user is near opponent,and then opponent starts losing his reiatsu and user gains the same amount of reiatsu for himself,so if the user touches enemy,the effect will be bigger,but if user cuts opponent,opponent's reiatsu will be "leaking" out and the user will aoutomaticly gain that reiatsu for himself.If the user cuts of opponent's hand or any other part of his body,that part of the body will turn into reiatsu and user can easily absorb it,and the wound cannot be closed nor healed unless the user wants it to be(When this ability is used,the Scythe is surrounded by Back and White reiatsu,not the user)

So as you can see,I have put Shi no ha on both Shikai and Bankai,but it has much better effect while in Bankai.I also have put that if you go Shikai,your current spirits merge like this:Fury+Lunatic=Shiro and Beast+Doom=Kuro.
But when going Shikai,you don't have to say your release command and then Shinigami Ichiranseisōseiji:Kuro to shiro but just release command and then Shinigami Ichiranseisōseiji,without Kuro to Shiro(to means and,Kuro TO Shiro)cuz it's just their names,but Shinigami Ichiranseisōseiji is their combination.in Shikai the user is not using his full power,which means that user's(Kazumi)spirits are not combining in totally,cuz their number is divided by 2 whenever the power increases from normal to Shikai to Bankai(it goes like this:Before Shikai->4 spirits,After Shikai->2 spirits and After Bankai->1 spirit).You can also see that the range of the Deadrise is multiplied by 10x in Bankai then from Shikai,cuz I wrote on Bankai description that strength,agility and reiatsu are multiplied by 10x.
So what do you say this time(bleachfan12,if you want you are okay with it,i can also put that look of the scythes is the same as your Oni Tsume's scythe appereance ^_^).
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blackpanther666 said…
Uindo Sonoshi Soryuushi ('The Four Elemental Winds')

Release Command: Blow from all four corners (Dageki karasokkuri yotsukado)

Bankai: Taishita Tenshiarashi ('Great Element Storm')

A storm unlike any other, this Zanpakuto uses each natural element to combine into a fierce onslaught of all the elements.

(Obviously this ability can be limited in certain situations, but, in general, it is very powerful, as the natural elements can be harnessed in most places. This ability is really only limited when it combines water and ice, as water is hard to extract out of thin air and this Zanpakuto doesn't manipulate one element to its full extent like Ryuujin jakka, or Hyorinmaru, instead it manipulates all elements to at least of its full extent)

Shikai abilities: (sorry, but as the name suggests there are four abilities)

Kaze Kasairyuu: ('Wind of Volcanic Eruption') Offensive technique, sends a river of molten lava at the opponent. This technique is slow, but very destructive and damaging.

Kaze Tatsumaki: ('Wind of Tornado') Offensive technique, this attack is in the form of a tornado with extra-destructive capabilities. This ability is very quick and hard to evade, but can be very hard to control.

Kaze Susamajii Buriza-do: ('Wind of Fierce Blizzard') Created by freezing the air around the Zanpakuto and wielder. This technique can be used for either offensive or defensive purposes. The frozen air continues to expand and freeze until the opponent has lost all reiatsu, or the attack being blocked has been fully stopped.

Kaze Banrai: ('Wind of Heavy Thunder') This technique is very different to the other abilities, it uses the sound of lightning (thunder is the sound of lightning cracking, which is caused by the rapid expansion of air around the lightning strike) to create an electromagnetic pulse, concentrated on damaging hearing.

Bankai Abilities:

Kyuuzou Kouyo: ('Element explosion') This ability is a collision of all elements into one large explosion. This is highly destructive, however, it is hard to hit a moving opponent with this attack, so generally this is reserved for when the opponent has slowed down, or been caught in a Bakudo spell.

Touketsu Gotai: ('Frozen limbs') This freezes the air around an opponents major limbs (arms and legs) and freezes them in a solid ice encasement. This ability reduces movement and attack speed greatly, so that the opponent can be picked off easier. If the ice breaks rather than melting, then the limbs disappear.

Kamisori Kaze ('Razor wind') This is a simple and deadly attack. This draws the wind around into the blade of the Zanpakuto and fires it at a high velocity, making it hard to avoid and it can cut through almost anything (except maybe an Espada's Hierro).

Bankai also gives reiatsu an elemental feel, it becomes cold, like ice; wild, like fire; unpredictable, like wind; and intense, like lightning. Also enhances speed.

The Zanpakuto itself looks like a normal katana in its sealed form, with the guard set as a diamond. In Shikai, the Zanpakuto has the same guard and grey/white tsuba, but the blade is longer, with a serrated edge and sharp spikes along the top edge of the blade. In Bankai the Zanpakuto is the same length as Shikai, but the blade is no longer serrated and the spikes are now blunt.

smile

ForgotToSmile, no offense, but you shouldn't say things like 'use Kyoraku's Kageoni to stab opponents' this is pointless, because the whole idea is to create your own, so therefore, you should create something similar to Kageoni, but not the same. Plus, Kyoraku is one of the best Captains so you shouldn't rip off his ability.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ringer34 said…
where do you find the Japanese translation
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kevy1 said…
Name of Zanpakuto: Mizu Kesshou

Type: Water and Crystal

Release command: Dive into the raging waters

Shikai Appearance and Description: The hilt would be the shape of water symbol or calligraphy sign of mizu of the Japanese language. While its handle would be lace with a dark and light blue clothes. The sword it self would take the from rushing flowing water that engulfs the field in water. The water on the ground is use for most of its attacks. For example, one of its attack is Tsuiraku (crashing) which is said with its name ( this goes for all its attacks but this rule does not apply in its bankai). This attack raises the water off the ground while the water from the blade springs fourth more water creating a tsunami like blast. Another is Tenrai (divine), water spins around the target leaving them trap in a vortex, the water then sparkles like crystals creating a beautiful light. when this is completed the vortex collapses on itself (this attack can only be used when a huge amount of water is in the environment). Lastly Sashimibouchou (slicing), same as the first attack the water raises off the ground, then individuals streams of water whips at the target violently. (If Mizu Kesshou is to defend against attacks it can be switched to crystallize form but it cannot attack.) In this form the blade looks like shards of crystals that shine like the rainbow when the sun reflects on it but the edges are not sharp and as stated before can only be use for defence.

Shikai stat boost: Mizu Kesshou attack power is great but the time it takes to initiate an attack is relatively long. Its defence is also great but only when it is switches to crystallizes form. Therefore Mizu Kesshou can not attack and defend at the same time.

Bankai Appearance and Description: In Bankai Mizu Kesshou name changes to Hogosha Kuse Kinkai Kesshou (Protecter of the Crystal Waters). the bankai take the form of Armor over its shinigami with head piece carved out in the form of the Japanese mystical beast called the Kirin, its scales line the back and the chest of the armour and head piece also hold the to horns of Kirin. The scales and horns are made form crystals.The sword would remain the same. In Bankai its power have increase ten folds. all of its techniques are kept but have increase in power. Its has also gain new techniques such as Tama Amatsu (Heavenly sphere), it slowly creates a water sphere around the target it then becomes frozen to a crystal form sphere and then it contorts to various shapes that crushes the target. Same as the attack Tenrai this attack can only be used when a huge amount of water is in the environment (this technique is absolute ones in target cannot escape but can be evaded). All technique are completed with a command of the zanpakuto either a twist or by signing of mizu.

Bankai stat boost: Hogosha Kuse Kinkai Kesshou attack and defence have greatly increase. It can now use attack and defence at the same time, a power that is opposite to its shikai but the attack speed is still relatively slow. Also if its bankai is use for a long period of time Kirin's scales begins to fall weakening the bankai's defences and power.
big smile
Hey please give your opinion
*cracks his fingers* About time I did some catch up here. I’ll go in order of when I see the blades.

ForgetToSmile (Shinigami Ichiranseisōseiji) – Don’t worry, I’m reviewing the up-to-date version.

1) So as long as the shadow you’re next to is connected to another shadow, you can continuously move through those shadows? Can he be damaged while he’s moving through those shadows, or can he be removed from those shadows? What happens if the shadow changes position or is lit out of existence? How fast does he move through the shadows? How long can he stay in them?

2) What “weapons” do the undead battle with? How does their strength/speed compare with the wielder’s? Is the amount of reiatsu/strength/speed they have only what the wielder provides them with? Do they retain any reiatsu/strength/speed from their past lives? Do they retain any abilities? Do they retain any consciousness? Is there a limit to how many undead he can control? Is there a limit to how long they remain undead?

3) This one requires a lot of specification. At what range does it start draining reiatsu? What’s the amount it drains at that range by comparison to the amount that results from touching the opponent directly? Does this only drain from opponents directly, or can it deplete kido-based attacks as well? Is there any reason why the wielder would not keep this active constantly (it obviously doesn’t drain his energy, since you’re constantly gaining more from your opponent, but if you can just have it constantly active, why not have it be a passive ability)?

Bankai:

1) So I’m noticing this is the exact same as with shikai. Since it is bankai, you should look to improving or replacing this.

2) All of the same questions apply for the second shikai.

3) This has much the same questions as the shikai #3, but there’s a few other issues as well. You say that cuts cause reiatsu to leak out of the body. Try to be specific on how much that causes (say, for example, the percentage of blood lost by comparison to the total amount in the body is directly equivalent to the loss of energy). In terms of cutting off limbs, I get how this works for the most part, but does the lack of ability to heal wounds extend to all wounds, or only those that cut off a body part? Does this inability to close or heal the wound disappear after bankai is over?

It's a somewhat interesting blade, though truth be told, it's not very original. Shadow-based abilities and resurrecting the dead seem to be par for the course when it comes to dark-type blades.
Bleachfan12 (Oni Tsume) –

Shikai:

1) How quickly does the transformation take place? Does the blade require enough open space around it for the transformation to happen unimpeded, or can you change the sword into a scythe while inside a wound? Either way, this is technically an ability, since your blade now has more versatility than most as a result of the transformation.

Before I move on, on the second note, how does the sword decide whether someone is evil? Intentions are one thing, but what if it’s an evil person with good intentions? What if it’s a good person with somewhat uncertain intentions? Can the blade read minds, or does it notice other queues in the way people act? Does it view opponents, even good ones, always as evil?

2) So all the same characteristics of Getsuga Tenshou, except a different look?

3) I’d agree with you about the dead giveaway, but it’s really not when you can manipulate all shadows within a 100 meter radius. You can pretty much keep every shadow moving, so one shadow can easily go unnoticed. Can he be damaged while in shadows? Can the shadow he’s in be eliminated, and if so, how does that affect him? How fast can he move while inside the shadow? Also, I’m really confused as to how the shadow can attack in the air. How does that work? How high in the air can this affect? How does it look? Can the shadows that he can control do damage by themselves? If so, how?

4) I’m still uncertain about this one. You’ve definitely improved it, but if the only criteria for keeping them in this…illusion?... is that your eyes of the eyes of the oni are on them, it might be a bit much. I mean, what prevents you from simply creating monsters of tremendous power that are impossible to defeat? You should place more limitations on how this ability is accomplished, but also on how effective it is. If the only way out is to create a barrier of some sort between yourself the wielder (which seems pretty difficult, considering you can modify their perception of the world around them and make them think they’re always sitting behind opaque objects and still getting hit), that’s not really enough. Neither, so much, are the counter attacks, since you’re working from a position of power while you’re in the mind of your opponent anyway. Unless there’s a way that the opponent can use that same illusory aspect against you, that’s not really a benefit.

Bankai: I see an ability in this description. The eyes, which basically would function as 360 degree vision and spots on the body that the wielder feels no pain. Even the darkness it creates in the sky is a borderline ability, but that I can somewhat understand. The eyes, however, are a pretty blatant one. Beyond that, there are 4 actual abilities here, so that brings you up to 5 bankai abilities, a bit high.

1) What if you swing the scythes at the same time? Can you fire off two blasts at once, or one larger, combined blast?

2) This is a bit confusing. Isn’t darkness shadow? What’s the difference here? And how much manipulation would you get of both? I get that this might apply in situations where shadows aren’t cast (say, on a cloudy night), but if that’s the case, then doesn’t this basically make you infinitely powerful at night? I mean, you’re either in shadows, or you’re in darkness. Seems a bit absurd.

3) If this is the case, it’s way too powerful. It seems like this just reduces the ability of the opponent to get out. One of the few methods they had that was actually effective (to basically move fast enough that your eyes couldn’t keep up) goes away when you can see everything. Just seems a bit much.

4) I believe I addressed a lot of the issues here before. There are two major difficulties with this ability. The first is that the ability is so widely variable. Reliving worst memories means very different things depending on the person. It could mean losing a loved one or taking an injury, as you say. It could also be a memory of a place they’ve been, maybe even a place they just plain didn’t like. That’s a rather different kind of torture, with very different effects. The ability just seems to have such vastly different meanings depending upon the opponent that I’m not sure how to interpret the damage. It’s all the more confusing when you say that the wielder can make up his own tortures, which seems to go against the idea of reliving a worst nightmare and instead seems to suggest that you can create one. The second is that, as far as I can tell, there’s no difficulty applying the ability here. I don’t see anything here about having to inflict a certain kind of damage before this goes off, or doing anything specific to make it activate. Even if you can only use it once, from what I can see, this is an inescapable technique that will, at the very least, hobble the opponent in a big way. Most inescapable abilities are pretty overpowered even if they’re weak, but this one is pretty powerful in most iterations.
I'm a little shorter on time than I thought, but blackpanther666 and Kevy1, I'll get to your blades as soon as I have some.
Blackpanther666 (Uindo Sonoshi Soryuushi) –

Shikai: If you’re going to have 4 abilities, this is a good way to do it; specific attacks that don’t allow general control or a wide range of effects limits the broad applicability of each ability, so well done there.

1) How wide is the river? How deep is it? How fast does it move? What temperature is it? Does the lava have the same general properties as other kido spells? Can the lava be controlled in any way following its release?

2) What’s the strength of the tornado? How fast does the tornado move? Can multiple tornadoes be created? Do they come down from the sky, or do they come directly out of the blade? You say it lacks some control. To what extent is it hard to control? Will it disobey commands, only half-follow them, etc.? How often does that happen?

3) This one I’m having some trouble understanding. Does the frozen air only expand when you’re either on the attack or defense, and if so, can you expand it just by moving to attack or defend (hence, if you’re at a large range, can you start expand the radius around your body and the blade as you move)? How wide can it expand to? How fast does it expand? How cold is the air? You say that expansion will occur until “the opponent has lost all reiatsu,” so does the freezing drain reiatsu? Also, since this and the attack being stopped are the only conditions under which this will end, doesn’t that make this a pretty intense offensive ability, since it will continually expand on offense till the opponent runs out of energy?

4) How wide is the pulse it creates? Does the pulse have an effective range beyond what’s actually visible of it (i.e. does it produce noise or some other effect that comes off of the blast itself)? How fast does it move? Does this pulse have any other effects other than damaging hearing?

Bankai:

1) What’s the range on this? What’s its effective range (the radius of the explosion)? What kinds of damage can the explosion cause (since it’s made up of multiple elements)? How fast can the explosion be generated? Why is it hard to hit a moving opponent with this? Does it have to go from your hands to a certain point, or can you generate it at a given point? Does it explode on impact, or at the user’s discretion?

2) What’s the range on this? How is it applied? Is it blockable, dodgeable, parryable, etc.? How fast does the air freeze, and can that freezing be counteracted? If the ice breaks over a short portion of the limb itself (i.e. a finger), would the finger be the only thing to disappear, or, since the ice would be connected to the entire arm, would the arm as a whole disappear? The ice breaking aspect might be a little strong here, especially since it would produce tremendous bleeding if an entire limb were separated in this way, and since you could break the ice yourself.

3) How fast does this attack move? What’s its range? How wide is the attack? Can it go through defensive kido spells? Will a blade be able to block it?

The speed enhancement here is also a bit of an ability, though it should be better defined just how much of a speed enhancement you’re getting.

It looks interesting overall, though I’d be somewhat concerned about the wielder’s ability to use bankai #2 in combo with either of the others (though, admittedly, without knowing how that ability is applied, it’s hard to get a feel for just how dangerous it is).
Revy1 (Mizu Kesshou) – for future reference, do try to use the template above to separate out your abilities, it makes it easier to review.

Shikai: This is one of the reasons why. I see 4 abilities.

1) Field engulfed in water – How deep is the water it creates? How wide of an area is covered? How quickly does water fill the area? If the area around you is entirely flat, will water continuously leak out of it into the surroundings beyond that set area range (and there should be a set range, otherwise you could create infinite water), and will that water immediately be replaced?

2) Tsuiraku – So you create more water through this? How much more? How wide and tall is the tsunami it creates? How fast does it move? Does the water from this attack disappear back into the blade after it’s done, or does it join the water in the field? How long does the tsunami take to form?

3) Tenrai – Does this happen independent of distance or location? Do you have to know where your opponent is to activate this? How many vortexes can you create? How long are they active? What suffices as a “huge amount of water in the environment”? Does the amount you produce off the bat not suffice? If so, how much more is required? When it collapses in on itself, does it just deluge the person inside? Can this draw people in that are in the air?

4) Sashimibouchou – How quickly do the whips move? How many can you create from one of these? Can you activate multiple waves of whips? How long are they? For the defensive state, how much damage can one of these walls of crystals take (both kido and physical)? How long does it take to shift between the attack and defensive state?

The stat boost – I don’t see a stat boost here, only an explanation of the flaws of the blade.

Bankai: How strong is the armor this creates? I get that this is just part of the blade’s presentation, but you should give some idea of the defensive capability. There are too many abilities in here. Since all of the shikai abilities are dramatically enhanced (10 fold is pretty huge), they all count individually, so does the Heavenly Sphere ability.

1-4) Shikai ability cluster: The 10x boost isn’t so simple to explain as you’ve led to believe. For the first ability, does that increase the amount of water produced by 10 times? For the second, where’s the increase? Is it to the rate that the tsunami moves at, the size of the tsunami, the density of the water, the crashing force, what? For the third, I also don’t know what increases. Is it just the force of suction that the vortex produces, or the crashing force of the water upon collapse? For the fourth, is it just that the whips hit with more force and the wall can take more damage? Are the whips harder to cut through should an opponent want to?

5) Tama Amatsu – How large is the sphere? What’s the range on this? Do you have to be pointing at the opponent, or looking at them, or what’s the way to apply this? How slowly is the sphere created? Is it possible to disrupt its creation? How strong is the crushing force this applies after it is frozen? Again, what’s “a huge amount of water”? Also, you say it cannot be escaped, but it can be evaded… That’s really confusing, because those are synonyms, though “escape” seems to connote that there’s a certain point where someone would be incapable of evading the attack. What point is that, and why would there be absolutely nothing they could do to get out past that point? I mean, I could see opponents using fire to vaporize it, high speed to escape it (speaking of which, can the formation of the sphere move with the target, or does it remain stationary?), or early freezing to get out of there. Why wouldn’t these work?

Bankai stat boost: This is more of a stat boost, though you should be specific as to the actual attack and defense increases. You also say the attack speed is still relatively slow, but I don’t see an attack speed listed anywhere. How long before the bankai starts to make Kirin’s scales fall off, and can it ever get to the point that it can essentially shut down the bankai? I mean, if the only harm is that the actual armor that he wears is less effective, that doesn’t seem like that big of a problem, since he has other strong defenses that can be used both close up and at range.

Overall, the blade’s interesting, it just needs quite a bit of specification.
smile
Whiteflame55

1) Because this is an elemental attack, the strength varies, depending on the amount of magma in the ground underneath, whether there is a volcano nearby and how far down the magma is located. Everything else is the same as what you would find if a crack in the Earth was opened and magma gushed out, excluding the speed which is relatively slow, however, there is generally a large volume of lava contained in the attack, so it has a relatively wide radius of attack (depending on depth of magma). Because it is elemental, it retains the form it would be in naturally. (Note: All abilities are elemental and depend on what is available around the wielder, as I said, this Zanpakuto has 1/3 to 1/2 manipulation of all elements, rather than full manipulation over one, like Ryuujin jakka and Hyorinmaru)

2) Tornadoes spin around 180-350 kph, so the speed of the attack and spin of the tornado are as fast. It can usually make two or three tornados at the absolute most, due to the lesser extent of manipulation. As it is elemental, the Zanpakuto partially manipulates the air around the wielder and draws around the blade (like getsuga tensho partially wraps around Tensa Zangetsu) then it is released when the blade is swung. The reason it is hard to control, is that air is dense and swinging it also creates air resistance, which makes it hard to aim and fire directly at the opponent.

3)This is simply an ability similar to Somenomai: Tsukishiro, except that the ring of ice continually expands outwards until the opponent has used every ounce of reiatsu possible to stop (this attack is also dependant on the reiatsu level of the opponent - the stronger the opponent, the less effect this will have) This also answers your question, as the ice doesn't drain reiatsu, it simply forces the opponent to use their reiatsu as a shield to try and stop the attack; so a weaker opponent will use more reiatsu trying to stop the attack, whereas a stronger opponent, such as an Espada or Captain, will be able to stop it much easier. Only high-level reiatsu and Kido will be able to block the attack.

4) This attack is exactly as I said; it creates an electro-magnetic pulse from the air, colliding cloud and air pressure around it. As I said this attack ONLY damages hearing (to the extent of fully losing hearing for anywhere from a couple hours to a couple of days, however, the effects are not permanent)

1) This explosion is intense and much larger than the explosion of Hado No.88, Hiryo Gekizoku Shinten Raiho, it also has a range similar, but slightly larger than that of the Kido spell. The explosion is components of all the elements, so damage will be devastating to even Vice-Captain level opponents and reasonably damaging to even Captain-level opponents and Espada. Damage is somewhere between that of a Cero like Ulquiorra's or Starrk's and A Gran Rey Cero of, at least, Grimmjow's. Because the attack speed is relatively slow, it makes it hard to hit an evasive target, like Captain Hitsugaya, Captain Soi Fon, Captain Kyoraku and Espada, such as, Ulquiorra and Starrk.

2) This attack is relatively simple, and the range and application are swift and depend on the proximity of the water and/or ice. In Bankai this attack can extract a portion of the water molecules in moist air, and freeze it around part of a limb. When the ice breaks it ONLY breaks the limb that the ice is FULLY encased around (so if only part of the arm is frozen, only that part of the arm will break with the ice and this ice can be melted using a Kido spell, like Shakkaho) I know what you mean, but in comparison to the attacks of Captain Hitsugaya, this is reasonably weak, for instance, the power of this ability is in between the effectiveness of Rukia's Zanpakuto and Hitsugaya's Zanpakuto.

3) This attack is faster than the attack Barragan's Fraccione (Findor) uses against Hisagi and it is at least as effective, since, instead of compressed, pressurised water, this is compressed, pressurised air, which is probably just as effective. Because the attack is so fast, the size is small, because the air so compressed. Again, this would depend on the Bakudo used and the proficiency of the Kido caster. A high-level Shinigami blade should be able to block it (3rd Seat level and up), as this is also dependant on the level of the Shingami.

The speed enhancement is only slight and not quite on par with the speed enhancement that most Captains get with their Bankai, however, the speed enhancement is due to the elemental attributes of the wielder's reiatsu from this Zanpakuto.

This is not a problem, because Shikai abilities cannot be used in Bankai, which is why the Bankai abilities have the possibility of huge damage.

Thanks for your interest and helpful comments :)
big smile
Whiteflame55

By the way, I forgot to add the other bits for Bankai ability 1

- This attack is generated at one point and is dropped onto the opponent and it explodes on contact of an enemy reiatsu.
smile
Thanks Whiteflame55 for your analysis but I am not really good with measurement but a will try on my next attempt. It was fun to read and this by the way was my first time, so expect better next time.

Anyway I don't really wise to go back but

5)Tama Amatsu: when this technique is completed the target is trapped in a crystal frozen sphere. The sphere is 18 feet in length and also in width. It Takes 20 seconds to form. Once completed the target cannot escape because the crystal reflects all attack and is also impervious to flames. The water size needed for this technique is about a 100 gallons and in bankai Mizu Kesshou is capable of releasing 3 time that amount in 35 seconds.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheGuyWithThe said…
This is my personal, Ultimate Zanpakuto. Hope you think its cool.

Zanpakuto/Shikai: Shohino Mure "swarm of consumption"
Release command: disperse

Description: Shohino Mure's concealed form is that of an average katana (though, with a shiny and almost mirror-like blade),its guard is in the shape of three intersecting rings(like that of a fencing saber) and its hilt is wrapped in red ribbon (giving a diamond shape effect).

Bankai name: Heisokuno Mure "Swarm of Obliteration"

Shikai abilities:

>Shohino Mure "Swarm of Consumption"- Shohino Mure's blade scatters (somewhat like that of Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbonzakura)and takes the form of (visible) overlaying Reiryoku in the air. This allows the user to manipulate Reiryoku in the area for healing or the limitless formation of bladed weapons (even the reformation of Shohino Mure's blade). Reiryoku can also be absorbed from Hollows and/or the spiritual energy of Shinigami (thus, killing them) and added to that of its user.

>Hakaino Mure "Swarm of Destruction"- Absorbed Reiryoku is rapidly released at enemies in the form of multiple manipulable blades which can afterwards be re-absorbed into the user for retained strength and stamina.

Bankai abilities:

>Heisokuno Mure "Swarm of Obliteration"- Absorbed Reiryoku is consentrated into highly reactive orbs which appear to glow a bright yellow or gold as opposed to the usual blue. These orbs can be fired as projectiles which disintegrate objects upon contact.

> Gyazāsuu~ōmu Gōrudodoragon "Gathered Swarm:The Gold Dragon" - a fusion between both user and zanpakuto spirit. Reiryoku swarms around the user forming gold, scale-patterned armor; the right arm appears significantly larger than that of the left and carries a large flame-bladed sword the length of its wielder. Upon the user's back can be significantly seen large, white feathered wings, capable of granting flight. Extending from the back of the neck, to above the users head, can be seen the large head and neck of a gold plated, serpentine dragon which carries an independent mind to its user. During this form the user's Spiritual pressure, strength, speed, stamina and Kido usage increases exponentially. In addition, the user is allowed the power to manipulate Reiryoku in the atmosphere, rather than what is only absorbed; allowing Reiryoku to be concentrated and detonated wherever willed by the user. The dragon's head can also be utilized as it is capable of releasing high density bursts of Reiryoku from its mouth.

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smile
Name of Zanpakuto: Kongouseki Sakurabana
Release: Bloom with pride/ Blossom with the intent to kill
Type: Earth and Diamond
Shikai Appearance and Description: Its hilt is a closed lotus flower. It extends to at least ¼ of the sword which is 3 feet in length. Both the hilt and sword is made from diamond. The hilt is formed from shattered diamonds while the sword is a flawless cut diamond. The hilt is 3 inches thick and 3 inches wide. The sword is 2 inches wide, 2 cm in the middle and becomes thinner to the edges until it reaches 1m thickness. The handle is lace with white and pink clothes and is 25cm long. In addition when released before Kongouseki Sakurabana takes shikai form diamonds shoot like spikes covering the entire katana. Then it shatters to show its shikai form. Spike are one feet long.
Techniques: (note all lotuses have ten petals)
1) Douka Sakurabana Kansei (Absorption Blossom Trap):
A closed diamond lotus shoots from the earth and traps the target. This attack must be done at close range because the user must stab the area it wishes the technique to occur. When target is trapped spiritual pressure is absorbed allowing the flower to blossom. It then shatters and return to user circling him and giving him the spiritual pressure. The target is left weaken at captain level but other ranks are left unconscious. It takes 5 seconds for the lotus to appear and 8 seconds to blossom. The circumference of the lotus is 10 feet and the petals height is 15 feet. This technique will be useless against huge targets and can be use three times consecutively. This attack size doubled if done in an earth/soil area and 50% less spiritual pressure is need.
2) Tama Sakurabana ( Bullet Blossom):
User stabs the ground deeply and a diamond circle plate surrounds him creating 3 pillars of diamond which are triangularly setup. These pillars are shaped like cylinders. When this is completed the user twists the sword each direction of the pillars and the pillars shatters and the diamond dust begin to form little closed lotuses that devours spiritual pressure. Once bloom the petals are release from the pod like a spin barrel gun and shoots out fast as a speeding bullet. Also the user has total control over all lotuses. The diamond plate’s circumference is 6 feet and 3cm thick. The pillars’ circumference is 2 feet and its height is 5 feet. Each pillar creates 5 lotuses. The lotuses circumference are 10cm and the length of the petals are 20cm. Also the empty pods shatter and give the user the remaining spiritual pressure 10 second after attack is completed. This attack size doubled if done in an earth/soil area as well and 60% less spiritual pressure is need but total control is lost because can only fifteen control at a time.
3) Chimeiteki Sakurabana bakuha (Lethal Blossom Blast) ( Note this is its strongest attack )
User pours his spiritual pressure into Kongouseki Sakurabana causing the lotus flower of this sword to bloom. When done a blast of dense pink spiritual pressure is release devastating the target. The blast can reach as far as 5 kilometers and last for 7 seconds. The blast is 20cm in width and height and becomes weaker the further it reaches. Bakudo# 81 Danku cannot block this in close range (the first 30 feet is lethal, a captain may survive). The lotus on the sword take 20 second to bloom but blast shoots out immediately. User can move sword while the blast is being released. If or when Douka Sakurabana kansei or Tama Sakurabana is use before this attack, Chimeiteki Sakurabana bakuha power is doubled and 20% less spiritual pressure is needed. (If used without attack 1 or 2 user may faint)
Name of Bankai: Roiyaru touben Howaido Kongouseki Sakurabana (Royal Defence White Diamond Blossom)
Bankai Appearance and Description: The user stabs the ground and begins to pour spiritual pressure in to the sword, white pressure surrounds him and a 30 feet tall white closed lotus surrounds him and its circumference is 15 feet. This takes 60 seconds to occur but once completed absolute defense is created, kido and physical attack are useless. After 2 minutes the lotus blossoms and the user appear, his black shinigami clothing is now white and his hair which is 3 feet long its tips are bond together with a white 1 feet pendant. His head has a white closed lotus crown which 40cm tall and his entire eyes are covered with white diamonds that are 2cm thick. He has no sword but his hands are covered with white diamonds extending all the way to his elbow and this is used to control all his techniques. He is also blinded.
Techniques: (All bankai technique if done in an earth/soil area technique number is multiple 8 times except the first one and 30% less spiritual pressure is need for first two but only 40% can controlled at a time.)
1) Ato chi tsukihi kuse joukei (A 1000 years Of Sight) (note this technique must be initiated after releasing bankai)
The user clashes his palms and says the technique names and two of petals of the bankai white diamond lotus shatter to a 1000 white diamond balls that allow him to see through them. Each of them is as large as an eye. It rotates around him with a radius of 20 feet distance from him but can be expanded to 40 feet radius. He can also control a 100 of them outside the radius limit as far as 3 kilometers. The diamonds in his eyes allows him to see through them. This technique can be defeated by many enemies because the user can be confused if enemies attack at several directions. Also the user can see only through a 100 at a time and the white diamond balls can be destroyed by a lieutenant level shinigami but is hard to destroy all because there are a large number of them. (He floats in the middle of it). I addition absolute defense is maintain because targets can be easily spotted and taken out.
2) Douka Sakurabana Kansei and Tama Sakurabana are release together:
Four of the white diamond petals shatters and become Douka Sakurabana Kansei and also four shatters and become Tama Sakurabana. These two techniques are four times there size, number and speed in shikai and rotate inside the radius of the first technique of bankai like the ring around Saturn only there are four rings of these techniques rotating in their individual directions. These techniques before they can attack take 5 seconds each to emerge through the first bankai technique but an attack can be launched right after that though. Also only one of these techniques can be used at a time.
3) Roiyaru Sengenhappyou Kuse Za Howaido Kongouseki (Royal Declaration Of The White Diamond)
The user forsakes all defenses and pour his entire bankai power in to the bankai pod that remained after all 10 petals are shattered. This technique goes back to the sword’s basic ability which is creating diamonds. This is so because a bomb like blast is released in a 15 mile radius turning all it touches to white diamonds. Once caught in this attack none can survive. (Bankai is lost after its use and user faints indefinitely so this attack is use as a last option).
Anyway I think this sword must be wielded by 1# captain son in a Bleach movie called the Bleach the forgotten son of the soul society.
Hey this time I tried harder 

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vizard666 said…
Name: Tentou Ba-na, heaven burner
Release: Hi-Ken-Katto, blaze and cut
Bankai: Hakaisha-Tentou, destroyer of heaven

Description: Two small blades are afixed to the waist on either side at waist levle, to resemble to daggers.

Shikai ability1- amplifies weilders speed and strenght 5 fold
Shikai ability2- blade changes shape to represent thwin katanas

Bankai ability1- Every hit it inflicts on the oponents blade increses it's temperature by 5 degrees
Abiility2- Has the ability to turn any object it touches to a fire trap at weilders comand
Ability3- Has the power to turn the surounding atmosphere toa burning shpere.

As bankai is released the blades change shape to resemble two pitch black katana's with black and blood red hilts and a golden gaurd, after release the blades cover the weilder with crimson eathereal flames.

Hyoujin Tanjuu ('Glistening sword pistol')

Release Command: Draw in matter (Azukari o kotou)

Bankai: Fyu-jon: Ittou Re-za ('Fusion: Laser Sword')

Shikai resembles a gun-blade, like one from Final Fantasy, except it also has major differences and damages the opponent differently; However, the major similarity is the appearance. Hyoujin Tanjuu has similar technology to that of the Department of Research and Development; the metal of the gun and katana is high-tensile titanium alloy.

Bankai looks closer to Squall's Lionheart (from FF8), however the blade is now a laser in the shape of a katana blade with the barrel of the pulse rifle on the top.

Shikai abilities:

Senkou Bakudan ('Flash-bomb') This releases a loaded bomb, like a grenade, except this little explosive contains high-density reishi and releases a highly-contained implosion, doing massive damage to unseated Shinigami, large amounts to Seated Officers and somewhat reduced damage to Captain-Level Shinigami. When the reishi bomb goes off, the small radius does highly dense damage in the small beam of blue light, and no damage outside of the reishi beam. Because the Zanpakuto is fused with the pistol, like a Gunblade, when the katana is swung at the opponent, the trigger is released and the reishi explodes on contact with reiatsu (this is due to a specially engineered form of reishi, which rejects reiatsu and automatically implodes); damage is similar to that of a Cero and is approximate to a fully matured Adjuchas Cero.

Kai: Jikou Saisei ('Reap: Matter Regeneration') The light-blue tinge, or aura, of the blade absorbs enough reishi to continuously create small and large reishi bombs. The titanium alloy also has large amounts of Order forged into it, which hardens the blade and rejects Chaos, or anything deemed to be in any way chaotic or chaotically destructive. This is what gives the blade its blue tinge and allows it to strengthen the Order bonds within the metal, by drawing reishi from any matter around (this is much stronger in the Soul Society than the World of the Living) and restoring the Order in the blade. From all of the reishi explosions, the Zanpakuto gradually becomes more chaotic as it does more damage to an opponent and any reishi stored in the barrel of the pistol device is used up. When the stored reishi is used up, the Zanpakuto doesn't release Senkou Bakudan on contact with the opponent's reiatsu. When the blade is mostly chaotic (reishi runs out at half orderly/half chaotic) the barrel can leak reishi residue and release a small, intense explosion, usually damaging the wielder of the Zanpakuto as well.

Bankai abilities:

Rensha ('Rapid-fire') This ability fires reishi bombs where the containment area of the implosion is slightly larger and does more damage to the opponent inside. This ability would even do large amounts of damage to a Vice-Captain and damage to a Captain. The barrel of the Zanpakuto, in Bankai, has a rapid-fire compression chamber, that is more compressed than in Shikai and fires the reishi bombs at least twice as fast.

Myaku Shoujuu ('Pulse Rifle') Fires a pulse of reishi, that explodes on contact with reiatsu. The area of effect is much larger than the small, highly contained 'reishi bombs'. The 'pulse' is fired at an area near the opponent and automatically reacts with their reiatsu to cause an, almost instant, explosion. This explosion is as quick as the flash-step speed of a Third Seat or Vice-Captain level Shinigami and causes major damage.

Kai: Jikou Saisei, Myou Heifuku ('Reap: Matter Regeneration, Life Restoration') This has the same general abilities as Kai: Jikou Saisei, except twice as much reishi is converted into 'pulses' as 'reishi bombs' and some reishi is used to heal minor injuries.

Another minor ability of Fyu-jon: Ittou Re-za, is the addition of the laser-blade, which can cut through some hardened materials, like Hiêrro, however the opponent's level of reiatsu can make them more resistant to the laser-blade.
Also, the built up residue of reishi can slightly bolster the wielder's reiatsu, giving a slightly denser feeling to the level of reiatsu.

In its sealed form, Hyoujin Tanjuu looks like a regular Zanpakuto, with a blue/grey tsuba (the tsuba has a large, silver ring on a small chain at the end) and a chrome coloured blade, also has a guard shaped like a pistol ammo barrel or chamber. It is circular, with smaller holes around the outer rim of the metal.
In its Shikai, Hyoujin Tanjuu has a longer blade, with a long pistol barrel fused with the katana and a trigger in front of the guard. The whole chamber is a chrome colour, as well as the guard and the tsuba is still blue/grey, while the blade is light-blue with the reishi aura.
In Bankai, the Zanpakuto looks like a daichi in terms of length (it is even longer than in Shikai), with a longer, wider pulse chamber on top and a laser-blade shaped like a katana blade. The trigger is still located in front of the guard and the chamber of the reishi pulses is still a chrome colour, while the tsuba is dark grey/black.
Whiteflame55,you have awesome questions,sorry for answering on them now...

1) So as long as the shadow you’re next to is connected to another shadow, you can continuously move through those shadows?Yes,thats right.; Can he be damaged while he’s moving through those shadows, or can he be removed from those shadows?Well,while he is moving through them,he is passing through ground as long as there is a shadow above him,while to him it looks like some endless void,but still he can only pass where there is shadow,so if he wants to exit shadow area,he can't cuz there will be some sort of invisible "wall" that won't allow him to.But if someone stabs the shadow that he passes to,the sword(or any other weapon,that is not organic)will pass into the shadow and if he is at that spot,he can be damaged,or if he's "hooked" on the weapon,he can be thrown out of the shadow.; What happens if the shadow changes position or is lit out of existence?If shadow changes it's position,he will be dragged allong with it,which can be comical.If it is lit out of existence,he will be buried underground alive,but can be buried out.; How fast does he move through the shadows?Well,while he is in that "void" he is literally flying in it,and is going at the same speed like he is swimming,which is cool.; How long can he stay in them?As long as he's reiatsu isn't depleted.He's reiatsu is depleting from him while he's in the shadows very slow like,if his reiatsu had 100% then he will lose 1% every minute.

2) What “weapons” do the undead battle with?Well,whatever they can find,because when they are raised back from the dead,they retain their intelligence,but they don't feel pain,so if they can't find any weapon(branch,stone etc.)they will try to rip out their arm(if they have already became skeletons,like in Medievil game)or just fight with their hands or any martial arts that they have learned(presuming that they have learned some ^_^),or will just use kido.; How does their strength/speed compare with the wielder’s?Well,it's actually as same,as it was when they were alive.; Is the amount of reiatsu/strength/speed they have only what the wielder provides them with?The wielder can provide them only with reiatsu,which they can use to regenerate their skin,flesh,organs and whatever they want,or just use it to attack,and it is possible to use it to improve their strength,agility etc.; Do they retain any reiatsu/strength/speed from their past lives?While they are dead,they are building up with reiatsu,but if they are underground,they will be losing reiatsu,cuz earth is draining reiatsu like it's draining heat from the ones on it or "in it",but they still can use reiatsu that is left(if anything is left at all).; Do they retain any abilities?They retain all the abilities that they could use when they were alive,which is handy.; Do they retain any consciousness?As i already said,they retain both their intelligence,and their memories,but they do not store them in their brains but in their sould,cuz when they die their soul comes out and can go to Soul Society,or will become Hollow,but whatever happens,they will aoutomaticly return into their bodies(Which means that if they where in Soul Society,they will be transported to their bodies instantly,but if they where Hollows,the power of the wielder will turn them into human souls,and transport them back to their bodies,though this ability won't work on the corpses of souls that have became Shinigami's,Arrancars or Visoreds\Vizards),and once they return,their reiatsu will merge with the one in the corpse(if there is any),though there is a small possibility that if they where Hollows,that some of their Hollow reiatsu will remain,but this a hardly possible,but can happen.; Is there a limit to how many undead he can control?Well,every dead takes about 1% during a minute(like Shadow Move),so more dead means more reiatsu drained,but that can be restored if the wielder is in Bankai.; Is there a limit to how long they remain undead?Until wielder's reiatsu is depleted.

3) This one requires a lot of specification(yeah,i know...). At what range does it start draining reiatsu?Well in order to drain,the wielder must focus on the target he drains,so that he can start draining reiatsu.The range is from the point that the wielder can sense the reiatsu of the target and that is 500m!; What’s the amount it drains at that range by comparison to the amount that results from touching the opponent directly?Well,when the wielder starts to drain reiatsu from the target at that point that he can sense it, so the amount is pretty low,like 1% out of 100% during a minute(yeah like Deadrise and Shadow Move),but the amount increases with every 100m by 1%,so if the wielder is standing right next to the target,he will be draining 6%,but if he's touching him,the amount will multiply by it's own amount.; Does this only drain from opponents directly, or can it deplete kido-based attacks as well?When wielder is targeted by Kido based attack(let's say Hado No.33:Sokatsui),he can make "catch" that attack(if it's supposed to be a projectile)and absorb it,if he focuses on it.So he can do both,depending on the situation.; Is there any reason why the wielder would not keep this active constantly (it obviously doesn’t drain his energy, since you’re constantly gaining more from your opponent, but if you can just have it constantly active, why not have it be a passive ability)?This is a very good question...The ability it self is passive,the thing is that it only works during Shikai and Bankai,so the wielder is surrounded by Black and White reiatsu and drain the reiatsu out of the target that he starts focusing on(The wielder,not the Scythe.Sorry,i just saw what i wrote up there,thanks for mentioning that up!),so Shi no ha is just a name of that passive ability(Like Arrancars Hierro,which is not using ability,but passive ability\status,or something like that...).

Bankai:

1) So I’m noticing this is the exact same as with shikai. Since it is bankai, you should look to improving or replacing this.Thanks for bringing this up.I will make another Zanpakuto status with improved abilities.

2) All of the same questions apply for the second shikai.Same answer as for No.1 Bankai question.

3) This has much the same questions as the shikai #3, but there’s a few other issues as well. You say that cuts cause reiatsu to leak out of the body. Try to be specific on how much that causes (say, for example, the percentage of blood lost by comparison to the total amount in the body is directly equivalent to the loss of energy).Well,when the target is cut,the thing is that it's not the blood that comes out,but reiatsu in the same amount as blood(Similar to Bountos).Though,the wielder won't drink it,he will absorb it,once it comes out.; In terms of cutting off limbs, I get how this works for the most part, but does the lack of ability to heal wounds extend to all wounds, or only those that cut off a body part.To all wounds,except for damaged internal organs.; Does this inability to close or heal the wound disappear after bankai is over?Yes,it does.It also disappears if the wielder wants it to while he is still in Bankai(For some cases if he damages his allies by accident or wants his target to fight whole).

I hope this is Okay,next comment will probably be my zanpakutou status.
big smile
Zanpakuto/Shikai:Shinigami Ichiranseisōseiji(Identical Reaper Twins)

Before Shikai current Spirits name/names:Fury,Beast,Doom and Lunatic.

After Shikai current Spirits name/names:Shinigami Ichiranseisōseiji:Kuro to shiro(Identical Reaper Twins:Black and White)

After Bankai current Spirits name:Gurimu Shinigami(Grim Soul Reaper)

Release command:Jinsei o dorein(Drain life)

Description:Before Shikai,the sword is a katana with black blade and it's tsuba is in shape of an Hexagram(Known before as a Star of David,and David is my name).When in Shikai,the wielder gets to wield two nice(Identical)Scythes(My favorite weapons),And during Shikai,the wielder and scythes are surrounded by Black and Blue Reiatsu(the same one that Ichigo was when first battling Byakuya).

Shikai abilities:

Kage no Ugoki description:So as long as the shadow you’re next to is connected to another shadow, you can continuously move through those shadows.While he is moving through them,he is passing through ground as long as there is a shadow above him,while to him it looks like some endless void,but still he can only pass where there is shadow,so if he wants to exit shadow area,he can't cuz there will be some sort of invisible "wall" that won't allow him to.But if someone stabs the shadow that he passes to,the sword(or any other weapon,that is not organic)will pass into the shadow and if he is at that spot,he can be damaged,or if he's "hooked" on the weapon,he can be thrown out of the shadow.If shadow changes it's position,he will be dragged along with it,which can be comical.If it is lit out of existence,he will be buried underground alive,but can be buried out.While he is in that "void" he is literally flying in it,and is going at the same speed like he is swimming.As long as he's reiatsu isn't depleted,he can keep himself in the shadows,but if his reiatsu is depleted while in the shadows,he will be buried,again.He's reiatsu is depleting from him while he's in the shadows very slow like,if his reiatsu had 100% then he will lose 1% every minute.

Funazoko kōbai(Deadrise):Allows user to summon the undead.

Funazoko Kōbai's description:The undead battle with whatever they can find,because when they are raised back from the dead,they retain their intelligence,but they don't feel pain,so if they can't find any weapon(branch,stone etc.)they will try to rip out their arm(if they have already became skeletons,like in Medievil game)or just fight with their hands or any martial arts that they have learned(presuming that they have learned some ^_^),or will just use kido.Their strength and speed are actually as same,as it was when they were alive.The wielder can provide them only with reiatsu,which they can use to regenerate their skin,flesh,organs and whatever they want,or just use it to attack,and it is possible to use it to improve their strength,agility etc.While they are dead,they are building up with reiatsu,but if they are underground,they will be losing reiatsu,cuz earth is draining reiatsu like it's draining heat from the ones on it or "in it",but they still can use reiatsu that is left(if anything is left at all).They retain all the abilities that they could use when they were alive.They retain both their intelligence,and their memories,but they do not store them in their brains but in their sould,cuz when they die their soul comes out and can go to Soul Society,or will become Hollow,but whatever happens,they will aoutomaticly return into their bodies(Which means that if they where in Soul Society,they will be transported to their bodies instantly,but if they where Hollows,the power of the wielder will turn them into human souls,and transport them back to their bodies,though this ability won't work on the corpses of souls that have became Shinigami's,Arrancars or Visoreds\Vizards),and once they return,their reiatsu will merge with the one in the corpse(if there is any),though there is a small possibility that if they where Hollows,that some of their Hollow reiatsu will remain,but this a hardly possible,but can happen.Every dead takes about 1% during a minute(like Shadow Move),so more dead means more reiatsu drained,but that can be restored if the wielder is in Bankai.They stay undead as long as the wielder has reiatsu or want's to make them fully dead again(They will keep their current look,amount of reiatsu etc.).

Shi no ha(Blade of Death):This ability allows user to consume opponent's reiatsu whenever the user is near opponent,and then opponent starts losing his reiatsu and user gains the same amount of reiatsu for himself,so if the user touches enemy,the effect will be bigger(When this ability is used,the Scythe is surrounded by Back and White reiatsu,not the user).

Shi no Ha's description:In order to drain,the wielder must focus on the target he drains,so that he can start draining reiatsu.The range is from the point that the wielder can sense the reiatsu of the target and that is 500m!The wielder starts to drain reiatsu from the target at that point that he can sense it,so the amount is pretty low,like 1% out of 100% during a minute(yeah like Deadrise and Shadow Move),but the amount increases with every 100m by 1%,so if the wielder is standing right next to the target,he will be draining 6%,but if he's touching him,the amount will multiply by it's own amount,which means 36%.When wielder is targeted by Kido based attack(let's say Hado No.33:Sokatsui),he can "catch" that attack(if it's supposed to be a projectile)and absorb it,if he focuses on it.The ability it self is passive,the thing is that it only works during Shikai and Bankai,so the wielder is surrounded by Black and White reiatsu and drain the reiatsu out of the target that he starts focusing on,so Shi no ha is just a name of that passive ability(Like Arrancars Hierro,which is not using ability,but passive ability\status,or something like that...).

Bankai abilities:
Kage no ugoki(Movement of the shadows):Allows user to enter and move through nearby shadows and shades.The wielder can also control the shadows on the ground.

Bankai version of Kage no ugoki's description:The description is the same as for the Shikai version except that the wielder can take control of the shadows on the ground,allowing him to make shadows go on the direct sunlight,which allows him to move freely.Note that during the time in the shadows,if the user starts to control the shadows while moving,the consumption will increase to 5% every minute.The shadows cannot be made to go into the air and cannot hurt the opponent,or even touch him,physically at least(Like Shikamaru's ability from Naruto Shippuden).

Funazoko kōbai(Deadrise):Allows user to summon the undead that battle with weapons,unless user wants to borrow them some of his reiatsu so that they can fight with kido that user knows and the range is 1000m=1km and also allows the wielder to absorb all of the undead's reiatsu by destroying it\him\her with the word Etem(which means life,not on Japanese)while focusing on it\him\her(Best used on the graveyard).

Bankai version of Funazoko Kōbai description:The description is the same as for the Shikai including the description above.Note that when destroyed by that way,they instantly turn into reiatsu and then the wielder absorbs that reiatsu.

Shi no ha(Blade of Death):This ability allows user to consume opponent's reiatsu whenever the user is near opponent,and then opponent starts losing his reiatsu and user gains the same amount of reiatsu for himself,so if the user touches enemy,the effect will be bigger,but if user cuts opponent,opponent's reiatsu will be "leaking" out and the user will aoutomaticly gain that reiatsu for himself.If the user cuts of opponent's hand or any other part of his body,that part of the body will turn into reiatsu and user can easily absorb it,and the wound cannot be closed nor healed unless the user wants it to be(When this ability is used,the Scythe is surrounded by Back and White reiatsu,not the user)

Bankai version of Shi no ha description:The description is the same as for the Shikai.The specific amount on how much that leaking causes is the percentage of blood lost by comparison to the total amount in the body is directly equivalent to the loss of energy.When the target is cut,the thing is that it's not the blood that comes out,but reiatsu in the same amount as blood(Similar to Bountos).Though,the wielder won't drink it,he will absorb it,once it comes out.The lack of ability to heal wounds extend to all wounds,except for damaged internal organs.This inability to close or heal the wound disappears after bankai is over and it also disappears if the wielder wants it to while he is still in Bankai(For some cases if he damages his allies by accident or wants his target to fight whole).

Finally my work is complete(doubt it)!Igor,pull the switch!!!So what do you say?Sorry Blackpanther666,you are right about Kageoni,but the wielder can still stab the enemy from the shadows,so it's only a little bit similar,not the same.
laugh
And everybody else,you have great Zanpakutous,there is no denying it,and keep up with the good work!
smile
ForgotToSmile,

I like your new Kage no Ugoki ability, it sounds cool :) and now its original too.
Hey ForgetToSmile your zapakuto's bankai sounds like an espada's release that is cool.
smile
Hey Whiteflame55 I went back a couple pages and read one of your own Zapakuto. It was the Zapakuto that had 5 types of steel and it had this cool first move that was quiet original. Hey to think of it the whole think was original, the shikai, bankai and the abilities.