ब्लीच ऐनीमे The Countdown.

hawskers posted on Jun 12, 2012 at 09:55PM
Here we'll be counting down to zero. You all can feel free to discuss whatever you want. I just wanted to try this here, because I saw it on another forum. Just remember to add your number.

I'll start 15,000

Now let us count and further discuss one of the best anime/manga to be created. Remember though, you can discuss whatever you want. It doesn't have to be bleach.
last edited on Jun 15, 2012 at 10:13PM

ब्लीच ऐनीमे 32 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blackpanther666 said…
smile

Bleach is awesome? I don't really know what to say, but I figure that I'd comment, so that way at least have one comment on your forum. XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hawskers said…

Thinks bp. Bleach is pretty cool. Who's your favorite character.
smile

Character, eh? Well, I have two that I cannot bring myself to choose one of, or the other. One of them is in your avatar, and the other is Shunsui Kyoraku.

Who is your favorite character, besides Ashido?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना whiteflame55 said…

My favorite character is easily Kurotsuchi Mayuri. The sentiment isn't shared by many, but I think he's one of the few characters who continues to prove his mettle with something more than just raw stength and speed. Also, gotta say, love the sadistic scientist.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना silverexorcist said…

Gotta love the insane bastard :D Personally, I like Soi Fon. Except for when she's around Yoruichi, her cold, dutiful personality is absolutely lovely. Kaname comes next, and I am well-aware am I practically alone in the sentiment, and I'm not ashamed :D

Definitely agree with you on Soi Fon. And you're not so alone when it comes to Kaname, it just seemed like we didn't get enough of him to understand him fully as a fighter. He was awesome, though.
wink

I don't really like Soi Fon's cold, dutiful personality that much... it is great at times, but it annoys me at other times. Heh, I don't hate Tousen, he was cool, but then I stopped liking him when he parted from the Soul Society. When he entered that Negacion, he instantly told Komamura that the path he followed WAS justice - that struck me as a bit presumptuous, especially since his original sentiment, which he told Sajin, was to follow the path with the least bloodshed, yet he ended actually causing more bloodshed.

(Guys, you can always write another skit on the Clan War, if you want. Lol.)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना

I admit that his reasons were terrible. His concept and character design is awesome, but I feel like they were just lazy in making a reason for him to defect. "I was afraid to be assimilated as a shinigami". It makes it seem as if that was more important than the vow to protect the world his friend loved so much. If they had just smoothed out his resolve a bit toward his death, I'm sure fans wouldn't be as scarce.

By the way, BP, may you turn on your IM? I need to talk to you about a New Generation :D

Eh, well besides Ashido, mine would be Toshiro, Starrk, Uryu, and Byakuya. I may change my mind on a few of those in the near future though.
big smile

Heh, fair enough, mine changed around quite a bit as well. Lol. I do like Byakuya and Toshiro as well, though. XD

Yeah, I'm pretty picky with manga character because they're so dynamic, changing at any moment. That's the magic of manga.

Heh, fair enough - I don't read the manga. I've already watched to episode 366 and I'm not really interested in anything after that. Lol.

At the moment I'm watching One Piece. XD

There really the same.

One Peice, now that's something I've got to catch up on.

I just don't really want to see any more of the later Bleach, I think it has seriously gone downhill since Arrancar: The Downfall - season 14. Beyond that, the anime has just become average and kinda lame.

Heh, One Piece is m y favorite at the moment. Lol.

I'm kind of interested in a series called Dead Man Wonderland. Bleach is still one of my favorite Japanese anime. Along with another series I love.

I haven't heard of that one, I'll have to check it out sometime. XD

(Do you like Full Metal Alchemist?)

I love Full Metal Alchemist. I'm sad that the series is over though. I still watch it frequently when I have the time.

What you should all watch as an alternative to Bleach is D. Gray-Man :D

I agree with you, BP, that the anime isn't so great after Ichigo loses his powers. The Fullbring arc was not the most interesting. But the manga goes into the 1,000 Year Blood War arc with the quincy, which seems a lot better, in my opinion. There are some rumors about some things in the final arc, like Unohana in a real fight, which I am SO looking forward to. There's also a rumor about Renji's bankai, which I'm also looking forward to >:D

Really? I've never heard of that. I'll check it out when I have time.

I like the 1,000 Year Blood War arc and the idea of seeing Unohana in a fight.

Exorcist, what do you mean, Renji's Bankai? He already has a Bankai, lol. I think you meant to put someone else there, didn't you? Could tell me who? I'm interested now, lol.

I have heard that D. Gray Man is meant to be good. It is in my list of anime to watch, though I have about twenty-thrty different anime series in that list. XD

@Hawskers. Yes, I agree. Did you watch FMA: Brotherhood?

Yeah, I've watched most of the episodes. I'm disappointed that it ended though.

Yes, but not with HOW it ended, I hope. FMA: Brotherhood had an amazing ending, one of the few animes that learned how to do it right. D. Gray-Man's just gotten weird with time, to the point that I don't see a good reason to like it now. One Piece has been amazing, only gotten better with time.

I seriously need to check out One Peice. I've heard so much about it, how good it is and stuff. I've never really looked into it.

It's worth a look. One Piece is incredibly long, so it'll take a while, but it's well worth the effort. I can recommend some shorter series as well. Puella Magi Madoka Magika was an incredibly surprising series, only 12 episodes and it goes through intense twists and turns. Code Geass is my favorite series to date, 50 episodes long and pure bliss. Despite being one of the first anime I've seen, Cowboy Bebop still ranks very highly on my list, as does Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (for very different reasons), and both of those are relatively short. Just got finished watching Darker than Black, which is somewhere around 40 episodes and generally a lot of fun, if at times a bit confusing.

I'd add Fate/Zero to that list. 12 episodes in the first season, and the second season is still going and is coming to a close soon. Currently one of my top three favorite anime. Tsubasa Chronicles is good as well, though I prefer the manga. It's EXTREMELY long, like you wouldn't believe, and has an incredible plotline for those who can follow through it all.

And BP, what I said is accurate. There is a rumor about Renji's bankai that I read. I don't know what exactly it means, as I've yet to see it, but they say that his bankai is different in the latest arc. I'm curious as to how he'll manage to use it, but I'm sure it will be a treat :D

Heh, on Fate/Zero we disagree, I wasn't enthused by it. I've heard good things about Tsubasa Chronicles, just never gotten around to watching it. Strangely, despite that, it has my favorite anime music, so I'll probably give it a chance at some point.

Please tell me you're mixing up Fate/Stay Night with its significantly better prequel. If not, we may have a bit of a problem...
And of course Tsubasa Chronicle's music is awesome. A Song of Storm and Fire by Yuki Kajiura is probably one of my favorites. Though I love the Fate/Zero soundtracks more.

You know, I think I may have. Fate/Stay Night is the one I've seen, and was incredibly disappointed with. I suppose I should watch Fate/Zero then, and yes, I love Yuki Kajiura's work (she did some great stuff for .hack//SIGN). The song you posted is great, btw!

In that case, I whole-heartedly agree with you. Fate/Stay night was too much like a typical anime, in my opinion, and the heroes for each class were dissapointingly made. But the concept of the anime is done much better in Fate/Zero and I recommend it to anyone who's seen Fate/Stay Night and was dissapointed, so long as they can handle the dark aspects it has :D
And much of the soundtracks for it are done by Yuki, which is awesome. She did some for Pandora Hearts, too, and even Madoka Magic, though I might be mistaken there.

I'll certainly have to check that out.

Yeah, I got lost a while back.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना unohana said…
my fave bleach female character is captain unohana and male is ichigo.
Fave opening:all from bleach but top 2 are op 11 and op 9 of bleach
fave ending: all from bleach but top 2 are 15 and 25 of bleach