Biggerstaff Family Ruth's Room

The-MCR-Army posted on Feb 27, 2011 at 10:21PM
You walk down the hallway to see a wooden door on the right, with a huge lion in the middle, above it saying "Gryffindor, Welcome to Ruth's Room".
You open the door to see a huge room, with lime green walls, except for one, which is covered with a huge moving picture of the Gryffindor lion. You look around and see that the room is fairly tidy, there's a huge bookcase in the corner, filled with all sorts of magic spell books and adventure/fantasy novels.
You see that around the headboard of the well-made bed lays a huge gyffindor scarf. You notice that on one of the walls random pictures and photo's fill it, pictures of my favourite movie stars and singers, asnd also moving photo's of my favourite Quidditch player.
You begin to wonder why there are two wardrobes, so you go and investigate. You see that one is filled with clothes, and the other... is the entrance to NARNIA!!
You back away from the wardrobe and look around the room some more. You notice a big green, fluffy rug in the middle of the wooden floor, and a study area in the corner, where you notice that my homework is correcting itself :)
You look up to the ceiling and notice it is the exact mirror of the weather outside, slight snowflakes falling, but stopping in mid-air.
Please enter... :)

Biggerstaff Family 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alexthedog said…
big smile
Welcome to the Biggerstaffs, Sister Ruth!
Here's your gift. It's a Sarahjessicaparkhua(from Mars Attacks!)
I still haven't seen that movie.
 Welcome to the Biggerstaffs, Sister Ruth! Here's your gift. It's a Sarahjessicaparkhua(from Mars Att
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The-MCR-Army said…
big smile
Thank You :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DracoLuver said…
Hullo, Ruth! I don't know you, but *hugs tightly* WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!
smile
Hey *smiles and hugs back* thank you :)
One of the posters you see on my wall, Johhny Depp :)
 One of the posters आप see on my wall, Johhny Depp :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GemonkDruid said…
Lol do I know you? :D

Anyway, welcome to the family!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TempBest said…
GRYFFINDOR <3 :D Welcome to the family Ruth :)
 GRYFFINDOR <3 :D Welcome to the family Ruth :)