Biggerstaff Family Would आप Rather...?

xDark_Angelx posted on Feb 20, 2011 at 06:50PM
I don't know why I'm making this-I just am. Deal with it! So, one person put two choices, and you pick one and ask two more for another person-I don't know why I have to tell you what to do here. It's pretty simple. So let's start.

Would you rather have detention with books/movies Umbridge or have detention with the musical's Umbridge?

(and they don't have to be HP related, BTW)
last edited on Feb 20, 2011 at 06:51PM

Biggerstaff Family 19 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DracoLuver said…
I haven't watched the musical, but I've heard she is a giant prep. I can deal with her ^^

WYR - Kiss Ferenze the Centaur or marry the giant spider [Ar- something]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xDark_Angelx said…
First, Aragog, second-*gasps* you haven't seen the musical yet?! Well, I recommend it, then! :D And I'd kiss Ferenze (I'm frekain TERRIFIED of spiders-I'm so like Ron).

WYR meet Fenrir Greyback in a dark alley or meet a group of crazed Twilight fan girls (who mysteriously know you like HP and are an anti-twilight fan) in a dark alley?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GemonkDruid said…
I'd take my chances with the fangirls. I've been told I have a good bitch-slap. ^.^

Would you rather burn a Green Day album and face the wrath of me and sunscreen (Let's just pretend he's here and not gone), or burn a Glee album and face the wrath of Miss and Mea?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alexthedog said…
Burn the Glee album. (You're pretty scary)

WYR be awaken by Filch in the middle of the night, or be stalked by the Cullens?
Awaken by Filch? *shudders* he scares me ... but the Cullens can suck my blood out .. and might express their desire for a new family member, which is scarier!

WYR: Hug Justin Bieber [doesn't matter if you like him or not] knowing I'll rip you to shreds, OR listen to High School Musical every single time you think for a week
I'm scary? :P

I'd magically change myself into a guy, give Bieber a man-hug (y'know, those hugs where men pat each other on the back), and change back into a girl. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't harm a guy hugging him. x]

WYR: Live as Meyer's house guest for a week or egg your favorite actor's house?
Eh, a guy hugging him is okay x)

Um, I would ... live in Meyer's house in a week, and make YouTube videos about the horrors I've encountered. I'd also like to strap her to a chair and ask her what is wrong with her for creating such a disguting story and demand answers to all my questions!

WYR: Kiss Zac Efron and have Vanessa Hudgens beat you up [whether or not you like him or the potential for beating Vaness up] OR marry the guy who created Bugs Bunny!
Kiss Zefron. I doubt Hudgens can hit well.

WYR eat Lewbert's wart (ala iCarly) or listen to Whip My Hair all day?
Whip My Hair. I'm often in the room while my younger sister is watching iCarly, and that thing is disgusting!!! My sister also made a music video to Whip My Hair. That song doesn't bother me as much as it does everyone else.

WYR steal an old man's dentures and suck the saliva out?
Or French Kiss an old man with one tooth?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emilyroxx said…
French kiss the old guy. *Shudders*

Get roundhouse kicked in the face by Chuck Norris or read the Twilight series five times in a row?
Read Toilet 5 times in a row. :P I like my face, thank you vair muchos.

WYR: Bitch-slap Gerard Way or kick Billie Joe in the shins?

In case you don't know who the hell they are, I'll put up scary pics of them.

Billie Joe (dude on the left):
 Read Toilet 5 times in a row. :P I like my face, thank आप vair muchos. WYR: Bitch-slap Gerard Way o
The Gerard one won't upload. >.<

Link:link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
Bitch-slap Gerard Way

WUR Kiss Voldemort or Edward
Kiss YOUNG Voldemort. ;)

Be best friends with Bella Swan, or eat 10 blast-ended scrutes while they're still alive?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
best friends with Bella Swan then ubfriend her in front of the entire student body.

WUR eat your own underpants or your bff's socks?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xDark_Angelx said…
My underwear. I can clean them just before eating them; plus, I could give the socks to Dobby! :D

WUR watched your least favorite show in the world for 24 hours straight, or be in the middle of the dangerous, deadly Battle of Hogwarts?
Hogwarts. Oliver Wood <333333333333

Praise Meyer or insult Chuck Norris?
Praise Meyer, I'd rather you guys kill me then the Chuckster.

WYR be imprinted on by Fenrir Greyback or be haunted by this thing?
 Praise Meyer, I'd rather आप guys kill me then the Chuckster. WYR be imprinted on द्वारा Fenrir Greyba
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IzzyOzera said…
be haunted by that thing i don't really find it that scary

WYR Be best friends with Bella Swan or Date Voldermort