Biggerstaff Family Padfoot's Room

MrsPadfoot posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 03:54AM
You climb to the top floor, and as you walk down the hall, a flash of green catches your eye. You turn, and see a long panel of glass. It displays a rolling green plain, but then it changes and shows "Starry Night." It changes to what ever pleases you at the moment, but when you knock three times, and state your name, a door knob appears.

The room is painted white, but it is hard to see under all the posters, notes, and other pointless crap posted on the wall. Sticky notes covered in quotes, lyrics, and doodles decorate the wall to your left. The bed is pushed up against this wall with its scarlet and gold coverings. On the wall to your right, posters of musicians, bands, and spicy actors are hung above and around the desk. On the desk, books are stacked high, and a ruined, virus-infected laptop sit. It is also covered in pictures of the Biggerstaffs and Alex Pettyfer with Padfoot. The night stand next to the bed holds several empty contact cases, a bottle of contact solution, and a pair of glasses. Next to the desk, the closet door is shut, with a sign reading "Open at your own risk." The wall in front of you is a giant window, that displays the vast backyard of the Biggerstaff home, unless tapped with your wand. In this case, it will show any landscape you wish, from the Mt. Everest to the surface of Mars.

Anyone and everyone is welcome.
last edited on Feb 06, 2011 at 08:27PM

Biggerstaff Family 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MrsPadfoot said…
My future husband:)
 My future husband:)
My dream ring. Too bad this isn't real. Then we would all be wizards married to fictional characters and famous people.
 My dream ring. Too bad this isn't real. Then we would all be wizards married to fictional characters
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xDark_Angelx said…
big smile
*knocks 3 times, says name, and enters*

Hello, daughter? What's going on?
Mommy!

Just chillin', trying to find tickets to see TSwift in march, but apparently they sold out the day they came on sale.

Sob.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DracoLuver said…
*walks in happily* Wazzup, sis? :]

Alex Pettyfer is in Beastly with Vaness Hudgens. He is ... er ... good-looking! *laughs nervously before running away*
*S'okay, DL, I know he's drop dead gorgeous. Just keep your hands to you and Justin. Alex Pettyfer is also in I am Number Four with Diana Agron.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DracoLuver said…
*laughs* sure thing, sis. All yours!
Good. :) Mine, mine, mine. Except for the fact he has a girlfriend. Darn.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alexthedog said…
I want to see Sucker Punch! Vanessa Hudgens and Emily Browning are in it.
Eh, I don't really like Vanessa Hudgens.