Ok so this is my version
There has been a rumor that the city has been cursed for people to sing
People don't know if it's real or not
Of course most people do
But the blade breakers doesn't seem phased about this so called curse
Except one he thinks it's true
People still beyblade in this
But then it turns out it was true
People started singing being forced even!

Rules to this rp...

• you can pick any song you want even swearing ones
• main characters like Kai Hiwatari and Tyson Gender are also allowed
• please make sure that whatever song you pick won't offend any other role players
• don't stress if you don't know a song you wanna sing you don't really haft to sing a persifect song
• if you don't like the rp don't reply
• HAVE FUN
• you can also have a crush/boyfriend/girlfriend in this rp

You already know how to do the info with your character I'll do mine

Name: Kiki Hiwatari
Crush: Ray Kon
personality: cares about her friends, serious, really gets focus on things
Likes: black, beyblading, her friends, reading, Music, singing and dancing
Hates: the color pink, girly convosations, classical music (depends really), when Kai treats her like she can't do anything (obviously cause he's her brother)
About her: she used to be allowed to beyblade a lot but then she almost got hit by a beyblade and she managed to duck from that but ended up twisting her ankle Kai worried about her ever since and banned her from beyblading she's only allowed to keep her beyblade
Beyblade: Fire Pheonix

बेब्लेड 73 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(hey dark it's me dargox, one q do r character have to sing?")

Name: Logan kon
Crush: mariah and maryam (did I get it right?) from the saint sheal.
Personality: strong will, brave, loyal to his friends, and kind to most.
Likes: bladeing, night time ,sounds of nature, fishing, basely the outdoors.
Hates: musicals, loud city noise, and evil guys.

About him: cousin to ray kon and was once part of the white tigers but desided to travel the world way befor ray join the blade breakers, so now he's back to visit ray and his old white tiger friends.

Beyblade: Slashhorn the rayino
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
(well it is a musical what's a musical if you dont sing? Wait don't answer that but if your character hates musicals I guess it's ok I mean curses don't affect everyone if they were real right? By the way can you be the same 3 as the other rp? And I'll be the same three so it's fair and it's ok)
Kiki: Kai PLEASE can I go to this years tournament PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Max: come on Kai give your sis a chance
meh
(well let just keep the main character open so that others can use them when need ok? And btw to tell u the truth I'm not good muiscal. So...um..yeah.)

Kai: I said no and you beggin woun't change my mind ether.
Error
(yeah but beyblade is an old show and most people don't know the original beyblade characters besides in the other beyblade only we were in the rp)
Kiki: *sighs*
Max: you know Kai this has been going on for 4 years now give her atleast 1 chance it's bad enough you won't even let Ray near Kiki
(damn I hate errors there so stupid >:( stupid errors)
(man, they should make a free tv channel for the old anime like classic yu-gi-oh, beyblade, classic digimon, classic pokemon, you know I mean right?)

Kai: *sighs* fine but she going have to make her own team without our help unstand! *he walks away with his scarf hitting kiki's face.*
(um...hello...dark are you still there?)
Kiki: *looks down* how am I gonna find a team when almost everyone exept you Tyson Ray Kenny and Dizzy along with Mr Dickin hates me
Max: don't worry Kiki who knows you might have some luck
Kiki: why does Kai treat me like this I mean I can understand for that accident but it's been 4 years now
Max: he's just protecting you
Kiki: doesn't feel like it he's never there at my talent shows he never supports me on anything he just isn't the same brother I know
Max: well Ray is going to talk with him so don't worry
Kiki: ok Max
(and yeah I know what you mean Dargox they still show the classic Yugioh show but never the other classic anime it's not fair)
(sorry Internet sucks)
(IKR!!..maybe we should make a tv show just for classic anime, what you think? Btw can you be ray and the white tigers for this part?)

[mean while in the white tiger village]

Logan: *steps off the small bus and take a deep breath* awwww...that's some good air!
(ok)
Ray: *sighs* I wish I could see Kiki right now
Lee: then go see her man
Ray: I can't Kai banned me from seeing her I can't even talk to her or go near her all because of that one kiss
Mariah: Kai is to protective of Kiki she should have a right to make her own decision
Kevin: she's right
Ray: well after I see my cousin im gonna take him with me to talk with Kai about this I know how Kiki feels around her brother I mean he used to be ok with me being near her but now this is just getting stupid
Gary: I agree
Mariah: hey I see your cousin!
Ray: yeah your right *waves at Logan* HEY LOGAN OVER HERE!!!
(the thing is wouldn't it be illegal for us to do that even when your under age by the way I'm 15 turning 16)
Logan: *see ray and white tigers* HEY GUYS...*runs to them giveing them all a big group hug*....did u miss me?
Error must DIE!!!
(lol!!!!)
Mariah: miss you? Are you kidding me we thought you would never come back
Kevin: Mariah is right
Gary: so how was your travel
Lee: come on man tell us!
Ray: by the way did you get my email?
Logan: sure did cuz! *pulls out his PDA from his duffle bag* so who's the girl your were talk about? Cause I thought you were dateing mariah? *points over to mariah*
Mariah: YUCK! I already like someone else
Ray: no I wasn't dating her it's this other girl you probably already heard of her she's in that singing show I forgot what it's called but her name is Kiki Hiwatari
Logan: *think for abit* OH..YEAH isn't she your team mate kai hiwatarti long lost sister?
Ray: she was but then Kai banned her from beyblade and he won't let me near her all because of when I kissed her
Logan: *make a you got to be kidding face* r u sure it was just a kiss and not a..*whistle* kiss?
Ray: no it wasn't a *whistels* kiss if it was not only would Kai ban me from seeing her but he would also try to kill me
Logan: ok, ok I was just mess with ya. *grabs his chin to think* well the way u describe kai in your e-mails to me, he's blun&strate to point, and all the thing he do has a reson to it, right?
Ray: yeah but I haven't seen Kiki for 6 months I sneak to her house sometimes though
Max: *calls Ray on his cellphone*
Ray: *hears it go off and answers his cellphone* hello?
Max: Ray we have a problem
Ray: what is it
Max: Kai just slapped Kiki for trying to e-mail you message and she got caught and now she's crying
Kiki: *locked herself up in her room while Kai is knocking on the door trying to get her out*
Logan: ray sounds to me like your friend kai just snap.

[at kai's house]

Kai: *banging on kiki's door* KIKI....I'M SORRY BUT I'M JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU, so how I can do that if you go behidden my back? And plus I told u befor I don't think your safe around ray!! So please open up?
Kiki: NO GO AWAY! *still crying* AND RAY ISN'T A ADDICT LIKE THE LAST GUY
Max: *sighs*
[with Ray and the others]
Ray: yup he has we better go to her now before it gets worse
(hey Dargox sorry for the late reply I fell asleep)
(it's ok btw what time is it where u live dark?, cause it's 5:00pm here and it's 10:00pm where guilmon live.)

Logan: right lead the way cuz!
It's 8:25 am here
(ok, so that's a 5 hour diffends from me to guilmon, 10 hour diffends from guilmon to you, and a 15 hour diffends from you to me. Well back to the rp)

[at kai's house]

Kai: kiki I said sorry....grrrr, FINE STAY IN THERE THEN! but u'll have to come out to behblade! *walk out the house slaming the door*

[with logan and ray]

Logan: *get out the cab after paying the driver and look to ray* ok, ray where dose your friend lives?
Dam u errors
Ray: we're standing infront of it *points at the mansion*
(and now it's 3:47 pm)
Logan: *his mouth drops* what? ray u got be jokeing there's no way, just two people live there.
Ray: trust me when you see them then you'll believe me *walks over to the house and knocks on the door then Kai answers and Kai glares at him* hey hey hey don't glare at me Kai Max told me what you did and I'm here to talk with you along with my cousin about Kiki
Kai: hfp....I told her sorry, well come on if any one can get out it's ray. *walk over to the stares and lean on the rail*

Logan: *walks in* so dose that mean your letting ray near her?

Kai: *folds his arm and look away from ray* hfp....yeah but ray got to unstand kiki is the only family I got left, so if u can ray go get her and then we'll talk, oh and NO KISSING!! GOT THAT!?
Error
Error
Error
Ray: glad you finally trust me *walks to Kiki and knocks on her door*
Kiki: KAI GO AWAY
Ray: it's not Kai
Kiki: *her head shoots up and runs to the door* RAY!!!! *hugs him tightly* I missed you
Ray: I missed you too Kiki
Kai: *walks into the pooltable room*

Logan: *walks to ray and kiki* hey ray I think kai's about to flip out again, so you two mite want to move it.
Ray: in not thinking of taking her out on a date I just wanted to see her *hugs Kiki tightly*
Kiki: *giggles*
Max: hey Ray its been ages
Ray: it sure has
Max: Kiki your brother wants to talk with you
Kiki: why so then he can judge me like he always do
Max: no he wants to talk with you about the past few months
Kai: *in the poolhall useing dranzer as his poolcue*
Kiki: fine *walks out of te room and walks to the poolhall*
(Dargox where are you buddy?)
(yeah am now)

Kai: calls dranzer back to his hand. "kiki where's ray? I want him in here too."
Kiki: he's coming
Ray: *walks in* Max just told me to come in here
Kai: *turns away from them* "good, now I know that you think i'm being crule to you two, right?"
Ray: no
Kiki: yes
Ray: Kiki!
Kiki: what it's true he has never been there for me he hasn't even gone to one of my concerts even when he promised
Kai: "kiki is right, I haven't been there for her and i'm sorry for that but kiki please understand ever though it's been four year since I found you, i'm still trying figer out my brotherly role hences my over protect, so..." *he trales off and looks up to gather his words*
Kiki: So what? I'm gonna be honest ever since the day we all found out I was your sister you used to be a lot more nicer then that but then you stated being all grouchy like you never gave a damn with whatever I did I do it to Impress you so then I wouldn't feel like I can do nothing but no YOU EVEN SAID THAT I WAS A WEAK LITTLE GIRL WHO COULDN'T DO ANYTHING
Ray: Kiki calm down
Kai: *he turns around with his eyes burning "so that's why i'm going let you to prove me wrong in this years beyblade championships and your team beats us blade breakers then maybe just....maybe i'll let you have more freedom but you must do it on your own and if you lose or I find out that ray is helping you then....well lets said you'll be done with beys and I woun't trust ray ever again, i'm I clear?"
Kiki: .....fine
Ray: *looks at Kiki and thinks: I have a bad feeling about this*