बेला स्वान Breaking Dawn?

BellaCullen20 posted on Sep 19, 2008 at 01:01AM
What did everybody think of Breaking Dawn?

बेला स्वान 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना isabelle_905 said…
The whole time I was reading BD I kept yelling WHAT?!?! And laughing at random moments... and there were also lots of tears (again at the most random moments)...

So I didn't really like the way the story was going... Here's why:
I thought the wedding would be more towards the middle or the end...
I wanted more of the honeymoon (if you're like 12 and you were happy with the whole fade to black thing you'll understand when you're older ;))...
I was seriously pissed when she got pregnant (you can't always have everything in life, sometimes there are sacrifices to make)...
I did like Jake's book!! I thought that was a great idea... at first I didn't want to read it but then I got into it and Jake is hilarious!! I love his personality!
Rose was a total bitch! I hated her in this book and I liked her before that...
I wanted them to have a boy (but not called Edward Jacob - that's just wrong on so many levels!!)...
I didn't like the name Renesmee (but I like Nessie and I love the explanation - Jake is hilarious) and I loved when Bella flips out and attacks Seth by accident – too funny!!
Seth I loved!! And I started liking Leah too... I wanted something to happen between her and Jake... obviously it wouldn’t be like imprinting but they could still be together for the time being...
Again I was pissed when Jake imprints on Nessie (that's practically incest!!)
I liked the fact that Bella wasn't a crazed new born and her power was great!
I loved the fact that vampires can go at it ALL NIGHT LONG!!
I loved Emmett!! So funny with his innuendoes even in front of Charlie!!
I was really disappointed when Alice left without telling anyone!! I know she couldn’t tell them but at least Bella...
There wasn’t enough of Tanya... I didn’t know whether to like her or hate her...
Kate and Garrett are great!!
Dracula 1 and Dracula 2 were hilarious!!
I hated the ending (the fight I mean)!! I thought it was anticlimactic... all that build up (well not really build up cuz the plot only happens in the last fifth of the book...) and nothing happens!!
I loved the ending with Edward and Bella though... I thought that was really sweet and cute!!
Ok so I was kinda disappointed after I finished reading the book... but after a while (like a week :P) I’ve come to accept it and now I love it and I think it’s great!! There definitely needs to be more to this story!!! But first I want Midnight Sun (I hope it gets published one day...) and I also want the whole series up until now from Edward’s perspective... There’s so much that happens with him and inside everyone’s heads in all the books that we don’t know about... So after all that, I want the story to continue from Nessie’s perspective!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maq89 said…
i REALY REALLY REALLY liked the whole series. i thought to myself when i first started reading these books that they were pretty stupid but after the first chapter of twilight i was hooked. my least favorite character was jacob , i mean he is soooooooo annoying. anyways i loved breaking dawn it was everything i could hope for in the series and more. i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo depressed when the i finished the series i mean what am i supposed to do?!!!!!