अवतार द लास्ट ऐर्बेन्डर Is M. Night gonna ruin Airbender?

iamrogue posted on Mar 25, 2010 at 10:58PM
Here's the trailer again, and a break down. We're rooting for him, but we'll be unbias in our assessment link

अवतार द लास्ट ऐर्बेन्डर 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emeraldkyoshi said…
SI!a lot of people are upset by the cast of actors he got..but im expectin it to be pretty good.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना waterbender96 said…
I am realy upset about the movie. When I hear Avatar The Last Airbender Live Action Movie I imagine something like Book 4, full of ideas of fans, something to make fans happy and proud. But when I saw the first trailer of what M. Night was doing, I was so upset. I think that we, Avatar fans can do a better movie, with a well done cast. Someone thinks like mee?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SergeantJz said…
Dev Patel should play Sokka.
someone like Edison Chen with good kung fu background should play Zuko
some india girl with Thai Chi knowledge should play Katara
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SergeantJz said…
i think Night Shambalawhatever has ruin this movie...
look at Appa's design .. *facepalm*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lex23 said…
meh
I think that the characters' images and will ruin the movie more than the ppl playing them. For example, Aang's arrow is some weird design rather than a plain blue arrow.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना samoangirl96 said…
tongue
yeah i agree with lex23 i didn't like the characters image and..........i just didn't like him to me they made katara look way to melow dramatic, and sokka way to serious looking and don't get me started on aang he looks like a freaking 8 year old way to young!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Niss12 said…
zuko's scar is a crap and aang looks way too serious i saw some of his photos
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 130575 said…
i dont like the cast they picked, they should stay true to the cartoons. and i heard that they are taking out all of the jokes----which were childish, but i found them hilarious. and it better not be like the harry potter movies, which i hated
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 18wanda said…
I thought the movie would be totally bbqued, but it looks better than I anticipated.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना icequeen2217 said…
monkey
I'm beyond excited for this movie. I actually think it'll be good. : ]