अवतार द लास्ट ऐर्बेन्डर Energy Bending And Airbending

H2o_James posted on Sep 26, 2009 at 05:12PM
so with energy bending and how tht evolved to element bending do u think aang would have gave people the ability of airbending back ?

अवतार द लास्ट ऐर्बेन्डर 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 18wanda said…
hmmm
Um....I' not following here.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Euri said…
I think I understand what you are saying, your asking that since Energybeding was the first bending before the people of the Avatar world found out how to do other bendings could Aang use Energybending to teach others how to do Airbending.
In theory it is possible, but Energybending it not completely understood and I'm not quite sure that you could put in someone the ability to do Airbending using Energybending is possible though it may be.
But you have to remember something, Energybending is dangerous. The person performing the Energybending could possibly die using Energybending so Aang won't use this new skill lightly. Though brining back the Airbenders should be done, it may or may not be able to be done with Energybending.
Another possibility to bring back the Airbenders is that wouldn't any of Aang’s children (or at least some of them) be Airbenders?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना H2o_James said…
still one airbender two airbenders? tht really would take some time aang could teach people with energy bending how to or teach people energy bending
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Euri said…
Ok, time to decipher you’re… English… :( I tried to rearrange what you said to make it clear so I could answer your question (If there was one…) so here it goes!

Your comment- There would still be only one or two Airbenders. Using Energybending would take a lot of time (And as an self insert, dangerous and may not actually work…) for Aang just to teach one person to Airbend using Energybending. He could teach people how to Energybend.

That is quite possible. Like I said before, Energybending is not completely understood (except by the creators) so it may be possible to teach people to Energybend. But maybe when the people found how to bend other elements they lost the ability to Energy bend and only the Avatar (since he can bend everything) could do it. Or possibly the people who can’t bend, like Sokka, Suki, Mai and Ty Lee, could bend Energy since they can’t bend their home element and could be taught… maybe….
I don’t know, the case of Energybending will never be understood and we can only guess at it and what you could do with Energybending.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 18wanda said…
I guess so. This is making my brain burn out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bravesfan13 said…
Idk he may have thougt about it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SergeantJz said…
in episode "The Library"
isnt there men riding sand ship and they move it with bending the air?