Anne of Green Gables Im So Proud I Made This Spot ! I प्यार Anne Of Green Gables Since I Was A Child

katykat posted on Jun 12, 2007 at 11:11AM
im so proud i made this spot ! i love anne of green gables since i was a child

Anne of Green Gables 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TweenaCat said…
I love them. They do annoy me just a tiny bit because if I said things like they do in that book I would get laughed at. As would most people.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yodedp27 said…
Yes, but they did talk like that because it was Victorian Canada and people talked like that then. I imagine they would think if they talked like us 21st century people they'd get laughed at too.

I'm glad you made this spot too. LM Montgomery had a very sad life. She suffered from severe depression most of her life and didn't have a happy home life either. I find it inspiring she could have a life like that and come up with such heartwarming characters that seem really alive.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना northcarolinian said…
i'm only on the sixth(anne of ingleside) but i love them. i think i liked her best when she was a teenager
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jalicefan15 said…
I love the books but dose anyone know why they arn't called Ann of Green Gables
agblythe commented…
Its called Anne of Green Gables. Anne prefers her name spelled with an E. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Echoes said…
Because the titles reflect the different stages Anne goes through throughout her life, e.g: when she goes to college (Anne of the Island), takes her first school in Windy Willows, get married (Anne's House of Dreams) and finally when her children are embroiled in the horrors of WW1 (Rilla of Ingelside).