ऐनीमे The "What Characters Do I Remind आप Of?" Game

IllusionDolls posted on Feb 01, 2014 at 06:11PM
Well, I'll get right to the instructions:
-Look at the user who last posted to the forum; you'll start with me. If you've seen that user around or spoken to them enough to have at least some idea of their personality, tell them what anime characters they remind you of, if you can think of any.
-If you don't know the user, say ,"pass", and wait for someone who can give you a few names to come along.
-Please, don't be rude to anyone.

Have fun. =)

ऐनीमे 12 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cutepet87 said…
IDK much about you, (sorry) but your icon reminds me of Sebastian from Black Butler.
 IDK much about you, (sorry) but your आइकन reminds me of Sebastian from Black Butler.
IllusionDolls commented…
I burst out laughing, when I saw this. xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AnimeAvarice said…
Hmm.... from what I've gathered, your a huge anime and manga fan who is cheerful and helpful and likes participating in many things.... I deduce:

RENGE! (Ouran High School Host Club)
 Hmm.... from what I've gathered, your a huge ऐनीमे and मांगा प्रशंसक who is cheerful and helpful and like
Cutepet87 commented…
Nic3! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Cutepet87 commented…
nice* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IllusionDolls said…
AnimeAvarice: Hmm... let's see... I have someone in mind who you remind me a lot of... it's on the tip of my tongue. >_< ...Until then, I'll go with~
-Patty Thompson from Soul Eater (because of your general attitude, NOT because I take you as someone who would make your school test into a giraffe. xD)
-Mion Sonozaki from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
-Naoya Teshigawara from Another
-Kanaria from Rozen Maiden
-Milly Ashford from Code Geass
-Poppo from AnoHana
-Orion from AMNESIA
...That is all, for now. =)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 AnimeAvarice: Hmm... let's see... I have someone in mind who आप remind me a lot of... it's on the ti
AnimeAvarice commented…
Awwww! I प्यार Patty, so I have no issue being compared to her. I wish I could turn some of my tests into giraffes :P I know Milly Ashford and I agree with that 100% ^-^ I will have to look up the rest, seeing as I never got to Mion in Higurashi या Kanaria in Rozen Maiden, and the rest I've never seen before. Off to do some research~ ^-^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hetalianstella said…
smile
I just know I'm going to be really bad at this but this seems really fun! XD
You actually remind me a lot of Natsume Takashi from Natsume Yuujinchou because you're very kindhearted and mature! :D
But you also seem like a mix to me of these other characters~
Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata
Yuuko Ichihara from xxxHolic
Lithuania from Hetalia
Near from Death Note
^ ^
 I just know I'm going to be really bad at this but this seems really fun! XD आप actually remind me
hetalianstella: Thank you, and I will also note that your comparing me to Yuuko made my day. ~ ^ ^
...Near is me in male form. x3
You remind me of:
-Lord Death from Soul Eater
-Hanji Zoe from Attack On Titan
-Italy from Hetalia
-Nori Sakurada from Rozen Maiden
-Yuuya Mochizuki from Another
-Yorito Morimiya from Sola
=)
hetalianstella commented…
I'm honored that I remind आप of Hanji and Italy :D Wow, I am actually a lot like Lord Death and Yuuya now that I think about it XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Katherine1517 said…
I didn't know that this game was going on, I hope you don't mind if I join. ^ ^
I think you remind me the most of Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown but you also remind me of the following, as well -
~ Zashiki-warashi from xxxHOLIC
~ CC from CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion
~ Yuzuki from Chobits
~ Marie Mjonir (I probably misspelled that :x) from Soul Eater
~ Seishin Muroi from Shiki
~ Houki Shinonono from Infinite Stratos
:)
 I didn't know that this game was going on, I hope आप don't mind if I join. ^ ^ I think आप remind m
IllusionDolls commented…
Not at all. ^ ^ I certainly agree about CC, Marie, Inori, and Seishin. I'm not sure about Zashiki-warashi, and I do not really know Houki and Yuzuki. ^^;; एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alright ~
Yuuko Ichihara from xxxHOLiC
Kotomi Ichinose from CLANNAD
Byakuya Togami from Dangan Ronpa
Naomi Misora from Death Note
Shion Sonozaki from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji x) [You don't necessarily remind me of him personality-wise, but because of how you can meet solutions]
 Alright ~ Yuuko Ichihara from xxxHOLiC Kotomi Ichinose from CLANNAD Byakuya Togami from Dangan Ron
Katherine1517 commented…
I can see why आप say Shion, Yuuko, Kotomi, and even Byakuya. ^ ^ Naomi, I can also see, as well, but, for some reason, most people say I'm like Light. :x And, Sebastian. x) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pipiqueen said…
big smile
as far as i know,you are curt and talkative,i'll say um...........shinku from rozen maiden........
 as far as i know,you are curt and talkative,i'll say um...........shinku from rozen maiden........
IllusionDolls commented…
Oh, goodness, how coincidental for आप to say so! I'll have आप know Shinku happens to be the ऐनीमे character who I consider as my exact personality twin. :D एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
IllusionDolls commented…
I actually try to restrain myself from saying "only what is necessary", because I believe that life would be a bore, if everyone behaved that way, but if आप take me as a curt person, I apologize if I have not been keeping to that :3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
pipiqueen commented…
i knew it!X3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AnimeAvarice said…
Hmm... Well, I know you really enjoy starting up things and you seem like a leader. You're friendly and creative as well. I take it that you're pretty loyal and good-natured but aren't all frilly and wispy. I'll go with:
Madam Red (Black Butler)
Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Father Fujimoto (Blue Exorcist)
Ritsu Tainaka(K-ON!) -pic-
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)
 Hmm... Well, I know आप really enjoy starting up things and आप seem like a leader. You're friendly a
pipiqueen commented…
thnx!!!i think they do fit me! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना panisepic said…
Hmm I guess I don't really know you but I've seen you around some, you answer a lot on one of my forum posts ^^ Anyway, I picked Konata from Lucky Star because you're definitely a fan of anime and you seem like a nice person who's easy to get along with and would be a really fun person to have around! (I feel this is such a generic response! Sorry!)
 Hmm I guess I don't really know आप but I've seen आप around some, आप answer a lot on one of my foru
Alright, panisepic =):
-Satoko Houjou from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (picture)
-Eruka Frog from Soul Eater
-Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa
-Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji
-Erika Karisawa from DuRaRaRa!!
For now, that is all that I can think of. These are the characters who I am personally reminded of by you, but feel free to comment on how accurate you think it is. ^ ^
 Alright, panisepic =): -Satoko Houjou from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (picture) -Eruka Frog from So
panisepic commented…
hmmm yeah I think those characters fit me pretty well, except (and this is maybe because I think I portray myself a little diferently on फैन्पॉप than I do in RL) I don't think I'm quite as dependent on others as some of those characters are. I think it's really cool of आप to say I'm like Alois :) I think I can agree that like most of those characters I can have a pretty quick turn-around in my personality and how I regard others. In real life I think I ususally come off as rude (I'm usually getting yelled at for not smiling and/or greeting people) my personality and how I talk can change pretty fast depending on who I talk to. Nice coices :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना panisepic said…
IllusionDolls you remind me of Hange from Attack On Titan. You like to talk and discus things with others, you care about your friends and are willing to stand up to others! I'm not sure if I know quite well enough to say this but perhaps you find yourself going into things with only the end goal in mind?
 IllusionDolls आप remind me of Hange from Attack On Titan. आप like to talk and discus things with ot
IllusionDolls commented…
This comparison actually makes me quite happy. XD Once I really, really know someone and am very well-acquainted / comfortable with them, I think that I can act like Hanji. The internet is an exception, when it comes to how well I know someone, though, because I think most can agree that it's an easier place to be yourself. I'm glad to have gotten to a point where others will tell me that I can make a stand, because it means that I have been able to terminate one of my personal flaws. Overall, I pretty much agree with what आप said. :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना