ऐनीमे Post a शीर्षक that आप have both watched the ऐनीमे and read the manga.

ChadKumada posted on Feb 06, 2013 at 03:18AM
Picture can be from the anime or manga.

I've watched the first season of the Kore wa Zombie Desca / Is This a Zombie anime simulcasted on Crunchyroll and the bought the first volume of the manga on the Yen Press app for iPhone.
 Picture can be from the ऐनीमे या manga. I've watched the first season of the Kore wa Zombie Desc

ऐनीमे 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bananaaddict said…
Geez, only one named so far, and my first choice is already taken? Well, I suppose I could post Korezom again, but I can think of something else... Oh yes, I've watched and read Trigun! :D
 Geez, only one named so far, and my first choice is already taken? Well, I suppose I could post Korez
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anifanfreak said…
(Pic is my FAVE character XD)Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka, it BY FAR the best series I have both read and watched... But there ARE more! There's ToraDora, High School of the dead, Fruits Basket, Dance In the Vampire Bund, Rosario+Vampire, Hikaru No Go, Ouran High school Host club, and finally, Needless.
 (Pic is my FAVE character XD)Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka, it द्वारा FAR the best series I have both read and w
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MCHopnPop said…
I've read the Ouran Manga (which I did first to see how I would like the series) and it turned out I loved it and then I went to the anime and I loved it,also read the manga and watched the anime of Vampire Knight as well,did the same exact thing read the manga first than went to the anime.
 I've read the Ouran मांगा (which I did first to see how I would like the series) and it turned out I
IamKyon commented…
OHSHC मांगा is really great! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EmoSasuSaku said…
Naruto/Shippuden:
*I'm reading and watching Naruto Shippuden XD

Bleach:
*I read some Bleach and i did watch it ((until it ended))

Skip Beat:
*I watched Skip Beat and am reading the manga

OHSHC:
*i watched the anime TWICE and read a couple mangas :3
Oh and Others I forgot were:
Bleach (But I'm much further in the manga than anime..the manga is amazing!)

Furuba (Fruits Basket) I Love the manga..the anime was cute but it was just so different especially Akito-san.

Rosario Vampire-I've Read and Watched the series..but I kind of stopped in the middle strangely..
ChadKumada commented…
Rosario's another one that I watched ऐनीमे and read मांगा for. I "paused" पढ़ना the मांगा while I finish the anime, and will then resume the manga, which I'm assuming goes "further" than the anime. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChadKumada said…
Gunsmith Cats is another one of the first manga that I started reading (about 15 years ago), primarily because I had watched the anime for it.

This forum is kind of an experiment. I noticed that they now let you comment directly on other people's forum posts, so if you post a "Post a ..." question in the forums, you can now respond directly to a post and post more than one if you feel like it. I suppose you can't vote for a "best answer" though, so that might be one reason to keep using the Answers instead.
 Gunsmith बिल्ली is another one of the first मांगा that I started पढ़ना (about 15 years ago), primaril
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dewheart said…
I haven't read much manga yet, and some either doesn't have, or I haven't yet watched the anime version. Rosario Vampire is the only one where I've done both. I saw the anime first and then read the manga and I have to say, the manga sort of ruined the anime for me a bit because it was so much better.
 I haven't read much मांगा yet, and some either doesn't have, या I haven't yet watched the ऐनीमे versi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kakukun said…
Hmmmm . . .

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - I got addicted to the anime way to much, so I read the manga so I could see more of the action. XD I got really sad when it ended. :(

Kimi ni Todoke - I got hooked on the anime, and wanted to see what would happen next in the manga. :D

Vampire Knight - Pretty much the same as Kimi ni Todoke

The World God Only Knows - This one is slightly different. I started reading the manga first because there wasn't an anime yet when I was starting to read it. XD

Fairy Tail - Same reason with Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, but the only difference is that it didn't end yet.

Bakuman - Same as Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, but I wasn't disappointed with the ending. ~

And soooooo many others. XD I can't type them all here though. ~
 Hmmmm . . . Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - I got addicted to the ऐनीमे way to much, so I read the मांगा
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IamKyon said…
Angel Beats!

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu/ The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

Junjou Romantica

Ouran High School Host Club
 एंजल Beats! Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu/ The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Oh Naruto comes to mind I've read the manga and watched the anime,and Dragon Ball Z as well,but I watched my first Dragon Ball Z episode years before I read my first DBZ manga haha,also I've read and watched Yu-Gi-Oh!,oh and I can't forget my First Ever Anime and Manga which is Meitantei Conan!