ऐनीमे Puella Magi Madoka Magica Discussion Forum!

Cerudays posted on Jan 27, 2013 at 09:08PM
Hey everybody! Welcome to the board c:
I felt like it would be really fun to have a Puella Magi Madoka Magica discussion board here in the anime club. There's so much to talk about in the series, and I thought this would be a good place to share your opinions, ideas, and thoughts about whatever you want to talk about in the series.

Make sure not to bash anybody's opinions or ideas that they might have; this is a free place to be able to express yourself! Be considerate, and just share your thoughts!

Warning: There are most likely going to be spoilers all around this discussion board, so it's best to post and look through here if you've already finished the series... wouldn't want to give any of the plot away! ;)

So here are some topics that we can use to get us started... feel free to jump in with your own questions and ideas!

-What are your opinions on Kyubey, and do you view him as an evil force, a good force, or a neutral force?
-Besides losing Kyousuke to Hitomi, what else do you think led to Sayaka's breakdown? Do you think Sayaka's personality led to her downfall? Ideas? Way she tried to do her business as a Puella Magi?
-Since the witches in the anime are based solely on the Puella Magi's personality and being, what do you have to hypothesize about the witches in the anime? What do you think was symbolic in their labyrinths? Appearance? Grief Seed design?
-What would you have done if you were in Homura's time travel situation?
-What do you think of Madoka's wish?
- Why do you think Kyouko is obsessed with food?
-What items and objects are symbolic in Octavia/witch Sayaka's labyrinth?
-How do you interpret Kyousuke's behavior at the end of the anime (when he performs his concert while Sayaka and Madoka look on silently.)
-What are your thoughts on Hitomi?
last edited on Jan 27, 2013 at 09:10PM

ऐनीमे 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cerudays said…
(Another question I just thought of that would be fun to answer:)
-Why do you think Walpurgis Night looked the way it did?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bananaaddict said…
Well, I s'pose I'll start off the discussion by answering your first question, as it's a pretty easy answer for me. Personally, I don't see Kyubey as being a good force, nor an evil force. He's just practical. I may just be weird; I actually tend to relate the nature of nonhuman characters more often than not, but everything he said and did throughout the series was entirely sensible fron his point of view. I constantly hear people ranting on forums about how evil he is, but I don't think that's at all near the truth - he's doing what he believes is right for the universe, and the only thing that keeps people from seeing that as a noble cause is that his lack of emotions makes him willing to manipulate humans to further that cause. He's misunderstood, and if anything, I feel bad for him.

Anyhow, the one about Kyouko being obsessed with food is another easy one. When her backstory is revealed, she tells Sayaka how her family was so poor that they hardly ever had enough to eat. Therefore, even after she began living on her own and stealing food, she hated the idea of wasting any, because during that time, her family probably would have been desperate for even the smallest bit of food they could get their hands on.

As for the other questions, well... Maybe I'll answer a couple later, but I figure I'll save some for other people. Plus, all the others look like they'll involve some more thought, and I'm tired and should really be in bed now.
Cerudays commented…
I agree with both of your answers. I think Kyubey's not on a side at all as he देखा गया his job as something that is supposed to be beneficial for all (and he doesn't possess a conscience contributes to this too.) And the Kyouko answer आप gave is what I think, too. Awesome, well thought out answers! Thanks for being the first to post here. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना