ऐनीमे Godly High School Academy

leevan1207 posted on Jan 08, 2013 at 01:28AM
Hi, welcome to G.H.S.A(Godly High School Academy), a school for children of deities(gods) from any mythology(religion). When you graduate, you'll be named a god. This are the rules of the school:

1. No fighting!!!![without a reason :)]
2. Respect the admin and others.
3. You can curse, but don't go over board.
4. No cyber bullying!

Character Creation:

Name:
Godly parents:
Mythology:
Powers(must be related to a godly parent):
Goal(What do you want to accomplish? God of_?):
Physical Description(add a photo, if you want):
Biography:

Godly council: the godly council, is a group of gods who decide everything in the school. They are also the of the most powerful god in their mythology.

Members of the Godly council:
1. Zeus (Greek)
2. Ra (Egyptian)
3. Odin (Norse)
4. Bridget (Celtic)
5. Li Tieguai (Chinese)
6. Raijin (Japanese)
last edited on Jan 18, 2013 at 09:11PM

ऐनीमे 106 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 106

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना leevan1207 said…
Name: Lee Hamazaki
Godly parents: Hecate, goddess of magic & Hades, god of the Underworld.
Mythology: Greek.
Powers(must be related to a godly parent): Lee have powers over the dead, since his dad is the god of the Underworld and have magic, because of his mother, Hecate. Can cast spells.
Physical Description(add a photo, if you want): link
Biography: Lee is 16 years old and his godly parents are Hecate and Hades. Lee was send to GHSA to train to be a god. Lee is doing his best to graduate and be called a god.
Lee was in the classroom. It was normal, till the teacher turned evil and attacked us. I start to fight her, some help, please!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Name: Tena Lin
Godly parents: Kuraokami, godly sea dragon, Chup-Kamui, goddess of the moon
Mythology: Japanese
Powers(must be related to a godly parent): Water/Dragon, from her dad, and from the mom she can toy with the moon.
Physical Description(add a photo, if you want): PIC
Biography: Tena is 17 and she is the offspring of Kuraokami and Chup-Kamui. She was sent to get stronger and become a better god.
 Name: Tena Lin Gender: Female Age: 17 Godly parents: Kuraokami, godly sea dragon, Chup-Kamui, godd
Tena: *sitting in her seat* You need help?
"Yeah, help me destroy the teacher, huh?" I said shooting magical beams of light at the teacher, who was a monster now. The girl had a moon aura. I can feel it, because my other, Hecate is a moon goddess as well.
Tena: *reading a book* Alright. *still reading her book hold up her right hand and launches a large blast of water at the monster*
So the girl just shoot the monster without even looking...Awesome. I decide to finish the monster with a fire spell. Which I made her body disintegrate.
Tena: So how that shes gone.... whos gonna be out teacher? *she finishes the chapter and closes her book*
"I dont know, maybe they'll hire a new teacher...." I said. "Anyways, its lunch time. We should get going, want to eat together?"
Tena: *packs up* Why not..... *gets up*
"Ok" I said with a smile. We arrive to the cafeteria. "What do you want to eat?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Glitterific said…
Hey! Mind if I join in?

Name: Fenrir
Godly parents: Loki the God of Mischief, Angrboda the Giantess
Mythology: Norse
Powers(must be related to a godly parent): He can mimic voices, an amatuer at magic spells/curses, mainly he can turn into a giant wolf-monster at will
Physical Description(add a photo, if you want): Human Form- Black hair with red highlights at the tips, amber eyes, fangs, combat boots, black jeans, a black vest with a red undershirt, has a collar with a broken chain around his neck
Wolf Monster Form- (Picture)
Biography: When Odin, the King of the Gods and his grandfather, banished his brother into the sea and banished his sister to hell, he decided to keep Fenrir as a sort of "Guard Dog" in Asgard. Tyr, Odin's right hand man, was to be his supervisor, but as Fenrir grew he became violent and restless and bit off Tyr's left hand. It was decided he needed more retraint and the magical collar he wears was crafted to keep him under control. Tyr sent him to the Godly Academy to try and get him to be more sociable and friendly....
 Hey! Mind if I शामिल होइए in? Name: Fenrir Gender: Male Age: 16 Godly parents: Loki the God of Mischi
Tena: Im getting sushi.
(You made me want to make a dog one)

Name: Allia
Godly parents: Sirous, god of canines, Gaia, mother earth
Mythology: Greek
Powers(must be related to a godly parent): Weather, Plant Growth, Communicate with Cannines, Wolf form.
Physical Description(add a photo, if you want): link
Wolf Form: PIC
Biography: She is 15 and she was raised under her godly parents. She was out often, usually in wolf form. She later went to the school cause she wanted to meet some other godly people.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 (You made me want to make a dog one) Name: Allia Gender: Female Age: 15 Godly parents: Sirous,
Glitterrific, approved :) you can role-play with us....
smile
And Riku114, your character as well is approve.
"I think I'll go with sushi as well" I said grabbing a dish with 8 sushis. "I'll sit right there" I said pointing at a table. I walked to the table and waited for Tena Lin.
(Just call me Riku)

Tena: *grabs some sushi and walks over to the table and begins eating*

Allia: *off running around campus in wolf form*
(And just call me Glitter)

Fenrir: *sits in a chair outside the principals office, Tyr walks out*

Tyr: Well there you have it. You're enrolled.

Fenrir: ....*looks away*

Tyr: Hey, come on kid. *pats him on the shoulder with his remaining right hand* You'll fit right in here.

Fenrir: Get this damn thing off me.

Tyr: The collar's for your protection as well as the others around you. We both know you're prone to emotional outbursts... Look just don't kill anyone alright?

Fenrir: Sure *stands up removing Tyr's hand* Whatever you say. *walks out of the office*
"The sushi is very good..." I said. I didn't know what to talk about. "So... have you hear about the new girl, who can turn into a wolf?"
Tena: Na. I keep to my books usually.
Can you put this " " when your going to talk? It confused me without those [ ""] lol
Tyr: Kid, wait.

Fenrir: *stops* What now?

Tyr: I just want you to know. I gave the principal a key.

Fenrir: *turns around* You what?!

Tyr: It's the extra one, I still have the original. *holds up his hand to show Fenrir a simple iron key adorned with a red jewel* It's just for your safety and the rest of the student body.

Fenrir: *bares his fangs and growls* You don't trust me. None of the gods ever did!

Tyr: Tsk, tsk. *the key glows and Fenrir's collar glows as well, Fenrir, winces and whines* Remember we're all watching you. This is your second chance, Fenrir.

Fenrir: *grimaces* Yes... Whatever you say...

Tyr: *nods with a flash if light he disappears*

Fenrir: *his collar stops glowing* Damn.
I felt a powerful aura. A powerful student have arrived. And Im sure he is very powerful. "Did you felt that?" I asked Tena Lin.
Tena: "Yeah. As long as he/she isnt a bother to me I find no need to frit about it."
Fenrir: He starts walking down the hall his hand on the back of his neck, he's still feeling some lingering pain. "Damn it. Just Damn it." He walks by the cafeteria.
Tena: Thats the guy.

-------

Allia: *runs right past Fenrir*
Fenrir: "Hey, watch where you're going!" He just steps out of Allia's way as she runs past.
Allia: *btw still in wolf form spring wings open and takes flight* This place is confusing!

Fenrir: Now notices that the thing that was running is a winged wolf. After a brief moment to decide, Fenrir transforms into his wolf form and runs towards Allia. "Hey, if you don't know here you're going, you might want to start calming down a bit!"
Allia: Im trying to get a better view of the pathways. *flies a little higher*
Fenrir: "Are you new as well?"
Allia: Yeah. *looking down trying to memorize the pathways* Im not used to this much civilization either. I used to live in a field like place.
Fenrir: "A field and not adjusted to much civilization... You must be a nature deity. Tell me, why are so inclined to memorize all the passageways? There are maps you know..."
Allia: Maps are vage.
Fenrir: "And so you feel the need to know the paths yourself, instead of relying on the maps. That is interesting." He transforms into his human form. "Sorry, I did not properly introduce myself. I am Fenrir, Son of Loki and Angrboda." He nods his head in a slight bow.
Allia: *stares at the ground after getting the pathes memorized then she goes to the floor and enters human floor* Im Allia daughter of Sirous and Gaia *bows slightly back*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lee: "Yeah... should we go and talk to him? You know, to know him a little bit." I asked Tena.
Tena: Humm....... *sighs* Why not.......
"Ok then..." When I turn back, I see to wolves. "Holy shit!" I said in amazement. I love wolf-deities, they are so strong. I walk towards them and say "Hi".
Tena: *walks over* Hello.

Allia: Hello you two.
Fenrir: "Uh.. hey." His lips curl into a small crooked smile.
"Hello, my name is Lee Hamazaki, nice to meet you both, just wanted to say hi..." I said to them
Tena: Im Tena.

Allia: Well its nice meeting you two.
Fenrir: "Call me Fenrir."
Lee: "Sure" Lee said with a smile. "If you need help or something, just call me...". He turn to Lena and said "Its almost time to our next class.... I think we are going to physical education... with Hercules, the roman god."
Tena: Yeah, Ill see ya there.

Allia: O yeah, by the way, Im allia.
Fenrir: "Right, thanks... Now, I believe I've got Geometry with Athena. Heh, wish me luck."
Lee: "Athena.... Strict. Still, you dont want to meet Minerva, her roman form, terrefying. Wish you luck"
Fenrir: "Thanks for the warning, guess I'll see you guys around." He nods his head and leaves the group.