ऐनीमे ƐDƐИ ΛƇΛDƐMY~RP~

JuliKuran posted on Jan 04, 2013 at 08:53PM
Welcome to Eden Academy (Join Today!!!)

We are a mix school,which means humans and mythical creatures living in peace in the same school.

It is divided to two parts--the day class and the night class(which means theres the human and the day creatures in the day class,then the night creatures in the night class)
Pets are alowd. ƪ(°͡▿▿▿▿▿▿°")͡ƪ grrrrrrr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night class may not hang out with the day class
Night and day may not be around each others dorm
We do not aloud fighting in the school grounds

~~~~~~~~~~Your Profle~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Day/Night Class:
Looks:
Personalty:
Power:
History:
Extra info(optional):

Juli (JuliKuran)
Zuki
Semeis-sensei
Vina
Yusaku(anifanfreak)
Haku
last edited on Jan 16, 2013 at 10:20PM

ऐनीमे 151 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 151

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Ill join later today kk?
If its okay I think Ill start with 2 or 3 characters..... Whats the max character amounts can get to? Cause I always seem to end up with a lot of characters in my rps.......

Name: Terra Stilon
Race: Pheonix
Day/Night Class: Day
Looks: PIC
Personalty: She is nice, but can get a little serious
History: Her past is pretty unknown. The only thing known is her parents died. How? She never talked about it. She currently is staying with Tsumi's family.
Extra info(optional): When shes mad the room or her surroundings get really really hot.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 If its okay I think Ill start with 2 या 3 characters..... Whats the max character amounts can get to?
Name: Tsumi Renia
Race: Pegasus
Personalty: Nice, Sweet, Friendly, but never mess up her hair or get her dirty!
History: As a little girl, she grew up with friends and was rather popular. She learned to transform when she want to and she later went to Eden Academy. She befriended Terra there.
Extra info(optional): Terra is staying with her family.
 Name: Tsumi Renia Age: 17 Race: Pegasus Day/Night Class: दिन Looks: PIC Personalty: Nice, Sweet,
(Btw there will be pics of their creatures forms when they appear)

Name: Tillas Norni
Race: Dragon
Day/Night Class: Night
Personalty: Can be kind, but can also be rather quick to judge. Also, he isnt fond of the sound od people in Day Class
History: He tells small amounts but not much is known. It is known that his parents werent and still arent the nicest to him, but it cant be said he is the nicest to them. He grew up mostly working on his own.
Extra Info (optional): He usually wears a blind fold for a secret reason.
 (Btw there will be pics of their creatures forms when they appear) Name: Tillas Norni Age: 17 Ra
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusaku Morioka
Race: Cat Demon/Zombie/Human
Day/Night Class: Night
Looks: (Pic)
Personalty: Calm, Kind, hate's direct sunlight (Can eventually kill him), helpful
History: Was resurrected by a demon that he now lives with, she is upbeat most of the time and He now takes care of her as a part of his family
Extra info(optional): Can cook very well, can sing very well, loves to play guitar
 Name: Yusaku Morioka Age: 16 Race: Cat Demon/Zombie/Human Day/Night Class: Night Looks: (Pic) Pe
Name: Haku Shizumi
Race: Angel/Human
Looks: (Pic)
Personalty: Kind, caring, friendly, smart, Can be mean and cruel when angry (Though it takes a lot to piss him off) Has an attitude towards people he doesn't know so it's hard to make friends
History: Even he doesn't know (Will be revealed)
Extra info(optional): Loves cleaning and cooking for himself and others, though he does get fast food every so often, He plays on Piano and keyboard, Composes songs when he's free, draws and writes as a hobby, Collects crystals and precious Minerals he finds, loves hanging out with friends (If he had any), Lives alone in a large house
 Name: Haku Shizumi Age: 16 Race: Angel/Human Day/Night Class: दिन Looks: (Pic) Personalty: Kind,
Haku: *Reading at his desk* Man... *Sighs and stands up stretching, he walks out to buy a drink at the vending machines*
Tsumi: *walking the halls with Terra, she rummages through her bag* Ah I found it! *pulls out two soda cans* Here want one?

Terra: *takes one* Thanks. *opens the soda can and drinks from it*

Tsumi: *opens hers and drinks some of it* Dont melt this can.

Terra: I didnt.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JuliKuran said…
Name:Juli Vlaka
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Day/Night Class:night
Looks:Long pale white hair,light red eyes,her skin is pale like shit.always in cute clothes ^.^
Personalty: shy,quiet,blushes when with boys(except zuki,she is really spolied around zuki),her motions are like weather,you dont know whats next.
Power:
1.Telekinesis, breaking windows on the few occasions when she experiencies strong emotions.
2.Ability of flight using a pair of wings on her back made of blood that resemble butterfly wings.
3.Ability to interfere with memory blocking through touch and includes breaking memory spells on herself.
4.Ability to wield anti-vampire weapons both as a human and as a vampire and transform the Artemis rod into its scythe form, like her mother did.
5.Ability to have her blood cure people's hallucinations, illness and disaster.
History:Her family is the sceond biggest and most respectable in the vampire world,she is well known for her young age--she was said to be the anseter of the vlaka family.
Extra info(optional): she loves pudding!!!

____

Juli:*walks into the classroom,following behind her is a talk handsome boy*
 Name:Juli Vlaka Age: 14 Race: Pureblood Vampire Day/Night Class:night Looks:Long pale white hair
Name:Zuki
Race: Vampire
Day/Night Class:Night
Looks: A talk boy with pale grey hair,violet eyes.
Personalty:alway in a bad mood,he looks gentler when his with Juli
Power:his "blood rose" gun,which can harm any kind of creature.
History: His birth was unknown,he was found by Juli and was bitten by her,he thanked her for getting her out of his pass and into a new life,he sweared to always protect Juli
Extra info(optional):He hates blood tablets.
 Name:Zuki Age: 16 Race: Vampire Day/Night Class:Night Looks: A talk boy with pale grey hair,viol
Juli:aye,zuki,would you please get me a soda or something*smiles brightly,kisses him on the cheek*
Zuki:yes my queen.......i mean Ju....li
Zuki:*walks towards vending machine*hmmm,this looks nice*takes the can out*
Juli:*Finds a chair and sat down,takes the can from Zuki*thanks love *pats the chair next to her*come sit.
Zuki:no,no.i will sit behind you
Juli:*gives him an angry look*very well then....
Haku: *The can drops and he opens it, it was a small can of coffee, he opens it with a loud "CRACK!" and takes a sip, he sighs and decides to head back to his class, he does and he sits back down, the sun shown oh his skin, warming him*
--Night Class--
Yusaku: *Sighs as he enters the class, he takes a seat behind Zuki and pulls out a small booklet and starts scribbling in it* What would make a good plot for the story... hrm... *Stares out the window, pondering*
Juli:aye,soo tired*turns her body around to see zuki,strokes his face gently*how are u?
Zuki:*blushes,then look back at her seriously,move her hand off of his face*ya im great,are u hungry my..i mean Juli..
Juli:-.-" you had to say it didnt you....hehe..yes i am
Yusaku: Ah! *Begins scribbling in his book again intently, he sighs after a while, slamming the book closed, he stands up and walks out into the hall he had a can of soda in his hand, he sat down against the wall and opened the can and began drinking* Mmmm.... Cherry Flavor...
Zuki:*takes Juli by the hand and ran out of the classroom,under the moonlight,he tilt his head to the side so she can suck his blood*
Juli:*leans towards him,licks his neck and sink her fangs into his neck*
Zuki:*his eyes widen,then closed,breathing slowly*
Juli:mmm*wipes blood off of her face*you know your blood isnt enough?
Zuki:*stares at the ground,his face begun to look cloudy and 60% chance of rain* yes,i know.....
Juli:*giggles,pats his head*
Juli:You should probably go to your dorm now
Zuki:but....
Juli:No BUTS ok?just do as your told
Zuki:alright....*as he head to the boys dorm*
Juli:*she leans her head towards the tree*Kasame......i missed you*as a tear drop rolled down her face..

_____Meanwhile______
Zuki:*takes his jacket off,jumps into the shower,he comes out and sat on the bed*Juli..why would you understand...
Yusaku: *Walks back in, his hand was extended and the can was floating over it, It was beginning to crumple and turn into a Sphere like shape, after a while he tossed it into the trash can and pulled a small pouch out of his pocket and pulled out a small capsule, he places it on his tongue and with one fang he bites on it and it snaps in two, he swallows it, and reacts to it's sour taste* Ugh... *Shivers and puckers his lips at the taste* ugh... that tastes even worse than usual... blech... *He crosses his arms as he takes a seat, leaning on his desk, eyes closed*
Juli:*gets back into her seat,she looks towards the classroom door as a teacher comes in*

Name: Sameis Kene
Race: Hunter
Day/Night Class:Teacher
Looks: pic
Personalty:Fun and always happy,can be emotional,coz shes new to the school,gets last sometimes.
Power: has creature hunting weapons
History: N/A

Semeis:er,is this the night classroom?
 Juli:*gets back into her seat,she looks towards the classroom door as a teacher comes in* Name: Sa
Juli:*sings*
Yusaku: *One eye pops open* Yeah, Are you the new teacher here? You seem too young...
Semeis:yes,my name is semeis kene,i am your new teacher*smiles*
Yusaku: *Pops his head up, rubbing his eyes* Aww man, I was just about to get to sleep too! But It's great to see we have a bright, Happy teacher... I expected more Gloom-and-Doom kinda people *Yawns and smiles tiredly*
Juli:*waves* im Juli
Juli:aye,sleep in the morning......*throws my textbook at him*
semeis:-.-" lol
Yusaku: *Whacks him in the face and he stumbles on his seat, Nearly falls back* NYA!!! *Rubs his forehead* Oi! What was that for?! That hurt ya know!
(THE TEACHER SAID "LOL" XD)
Juli:*throws her head backwards cooly*

Semeis:*shaking her head*aye,be nice
Yusaku: Eesh! *Rubs his forehead and scoffs* That's just lovely... Now I have a big bruise... *His head throbbed*
Juli:*gets out of her chair,then walked towards yusaku,looking like shes hurt*oh my,im sorry*making a puppy face*will you forgive me? *hides my laughter*
Juli:*puts my hand on his forehead,a purple light appears and his bruise was gone*

Semeis:that was very kind
Yusaku: *Snorts* Just go back to your seat... *Turns away with a grunt* Go an' make fun of me where I can't hear you... *Sighs and stares out the window*
Juli:*her face darking,fire starts to appear around her*dont tell me what to do,atlest say thank you >:(

Semeis:*starts to panic*
Yusaku: *Snorts again* Why? You were the one that threw a freaking book at my face *Waves her away, still not looking*
Juli:*looks down*im sorry*she muttered*i get like that sometimes*then look up again with a bright smile*will you forgive me

Semeis:whats with vampire.....
Yusaku: *Looks over at Semeis* I was about to ask you the same thing Sensei... *Turns to Juli with a sigh* Yeah, Sure, I'm a zombie so I can't die by natural causes or by fatal wounds... And a Demon... and A human... Not really important really... I don't even see how this is relevant, so I'll just shut up now... *Turns and faces forward*
Zuki:*pops his head into the classroom,as he noticed the teacher,his eyes widen*you...

Semeis:me?
Semeis:*looks at zuki confused,then to yusaku*what?
Yusaku: *Turns his head* Eh?
Zuki:agh nevermind,i felt masters anger..
Yusaku: I-I'm confused here... What...? *Looks at Zuki then at Semeis Confused also*
Juli:-.-" why is everyone so confused.......anywho*pats yusaku's head*your cool,i like you*giving a evil grin*

Zuki:*falls down on the ground,looking dead*
Juli:dont mind him,he does that when his thirsty*move towards zuki,takes out a bottle of red stuff,opens zukis mouth and souvl it down*
Zuki:*blinks then aim his gun at yusaku*

Semeis:OI OI,NO FINGTHING IN THE SCHOOL GROUND
Juli:*slaps her forehead,shaking her head,then gave zuki a sharp look,the windows made a funny sound,then a million little pieces of glass fell down*

Zuki:yes master......
Juli:now shoo*she pushes zuki out*go to bed..

Zuki:but....

Juli:....

Zuki:ok.
Semeis:phew thanks..
Juli:im going out for a fresh air(which can mean fresh blood)*she walks out,leaving yusaku and semeis confused.*
Semeis:haha,leaving the clean up work for me,thanks a lot..
Semeis:*picks up the sweeper and starts to lean up* i've alwayed wish to be powerful like that *burst out laughter* what am i saying * then look down again*