ऐनीमे Free for all RP!

SeanBuis92 posted on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:40PM
Kinda bored this morning so I wanted to try to start a RP.

Only anime characters from real series.

Category: Fantasy, Medieval

Take as many anime characters you can handle.

Characters already taken:
Sayaka Miki(Madoka Magica)
Dante(Devil May Cry)
Yukari Sendo(Rosario + Vampire)
Yosuke Hanamura(Persona 4 The Animation)
Tsukune Aono(Rosario + Vampire)
Fang Fang Huang (Rosario + Vampire)
Lucy Heartfilia(Fairy Tail)
Kurumu Kurono(Rosario Vampire)
Deidara(Naruto: Shippuden)

Sayaka: Ugh another boring session! Time for my usual class nap!
last edited on Dec 29, 2012 at 09:21AM

ऐनीमे 56 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TGIWarlord said…
i will take Yukari Sendo from Rosario Vampire.

Yukari: hey sayaka what are you doing after the school day?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SeanBuis92 said…
Sayaka: Nothing really just a random gathering downtown. Would you like to come with me?
Yukari: sounds great I feel really excited right about now!
Sayaka: It's not that big of a deal. We are just going there to hear this person talk about futures. Kind of a total waste of time. But I guess I have nothing else better to do anyways. Just wake me up when class is over would ya?

Narrator: As school ends our friends walk downtown to hear the guest speaker.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yukari: where does this come from? seems creepy!
Speaker: As we all know demons be lurking around here and once they smell a scent of flesh and they will attack as fast as the infamous afro samurai!
Yukari: EEK!
Sayaka: -Gets shoved- HEY!!! Watch it! We are standing right here! Who do you think you are?

Dante: Run away. Kids like you are volenable this these things. Think of yourselves as fresh meat! -Creepy Glare-
I will also take Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 4 the animation.

Yosuke: Dante is that the demon you were telling me about the one that attacked Felix?
Dante: Yes! Without a doubt. He gathered people here purposely so he can feast on their souls!

Sayaka: He eats souls?
Sayaka thoughts: (It's obviously not a witch. Nothing has changed and it doesn't seem like a disquise. Wonder what this guy is up to.)
Yosuke: then Yu will need to get here ASAP there is no way just you and i can handle this freak by ourselves!
Sayaka: Aren't you around demons often? You dealt with them for a long time haven't you?

Dante: You may be right! Yu is very powerful. -smirks- However this demon seems somewhat stronger then I have imagined.
Yukari: I know but I am still working on my spells though you have far more experience with magic then i am!

Yosuke: that seems to be it for the guests that means he could attack at any moment!
Sayaka: Not if I can help it! -Transforms- Now lets see what this demon has in store for us!

Dante: Impressive. Well I guess we could use your help. -Frowns-

Sayaka: Your coat reminds of something, you dont happen to be Dante are you? The legendary Demon Hunter!

Dante: Indeed. But enough introductions I would -Pulls out sword- Prepare yourself!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anifanfreak said…
(Ooh! Ooh! I want Tsukune Aono from Rosario +Vampire!!! I wanna join... sorry... I like RPs like this...)
Yes that is fine. I will continue this tomorrow. I am tired as it is i will also update. See ya tomorrow!
see ya tomorrow but I shall leave the next comment so you can continue when you get back.

Yosuke: Whoa Dante she is a magical girl! we haven't seen one of them since we parted ways from Sakura! Is she one of those cardcaptors as well?

Yukari: Sayaka! There seems to be something other then just this demon! The sky has turned red and so has the rivers!
Yukari's thoughts (Could Tsukune be lurking around here as well? watching over us?)
Tsukune: hmm... *Thinking* Where is Moka, Yukari, and the others? *Sees Yukari, he runs over* Yukari! Yukari! Hey! Long time no see! *Smiles and his Spirit/Holy lock jingles on his wrist*
(I'll come back when you guys get this thing back up)
Yukari: Oh hey Tsukune! Somehow I knew you were lurking because of the red surroundings!
Dante: No, it seems this type of magical girl is a whole lot different then Sakura. Seems to me that she possesses different levels of magic.

Sayaka: You are telling me there are different types of magical girls then me and my other friends?
Yosuke: Well yes! see the person we parted ways from, she fights monsters from a magical book called the clow. once she opened the clow the monsters souls were set free. she needs to fight them and return them back to the cards. but uses the same card she captured. a creature named cerberus needed her for the situation.

Yukari: Seems like you guys really are different from each other.
Sayaka: Wait! Kyubey mentioned something about Cerberus. thoughts: *Could it be the same Cerberus?*

Dante: You! The pretty boy! -glares at Tsukune- What are you? You seem like you have some sort of high leveled powers! What was your name again?
Tsukune: Erm, I never said my name in the first place... *Sweat drop* I'm Tsukune Aono, I'm Human! *Smiles and turns back to Yukari Showering her with questions about the other girls and Gin*
Yukari: What? I am not sure where Moka is. usually she is all over you where ever you go. but i am glad that you are here there is a guest speaker and he is talking about demons and this weird tall guy over here thinks the speaker himself is one of the demons!
Dante: The name is Dante. And yes this speaker is definately a demon and it seems like he is over powered for me and Yosuke to handle. That is why I will need to have you guys help me.

Sayaka: Hey! Tsukune! My name is Sayaka! *Hugs all over Tsukune*
Yosuke: Uh... Does all the girls do this to you when they first meet you?
tsukune: Erm... *Pushes Sayaka off gently* Yeah, Thanks for that uh... no... That was kinda a first... oh! Ruby taught me something to sense energies recently so I could see if this speaker guy is a Demon or not!
Speaker: Now I realize that the the demons that are all around the place. People like me have a special way to deal with these kinds of demons. Give me a quick second so I can demonstrate. *Shapes left hand in a gun shape and let's out a big roar* SPIRIT GUN!

Dante: Get ready!
Sayaka: That move! WAIT! Don't fight him he is a demon that protects others!
Yukari: Then now is your chance to use it!
Tsukune: *Turns into a vampire and holds his hand out towards the speaker, eyes closed tightly, a red energy flows into image* Yes! He's a demon! But like Sayaka said he's a Protector, don't harm him!
Dante: How can you be so sure?
Sayaka: I know him from somewhere. I saw him fight other demons!
Tsukune: He has demonic energies, but i sense Lord Tohofuhais energy pulsing in him, only one man has energy like that, Huang Fangfang! *Waves to him*
Yukari: Huh? what about Dante what is he is a friend or foe?
Yosuke: No way! Awesome looks like you could find a new partner Dante!
Tsukune: But if Fangfang is here... Lingling ought to be here also!
(I would like to claim Rin Tsuchimi from "Shuffle!" spelled with the "!")
Would you like to take his role as well anifan?
(Yes, very much so)
Rin: *Wandering around, alone, he scanned the area* I'm so bored, Asa, Kaede, and the other girls are out so I'm alone here for vacation... what the hell am I supposed to do? *Walks into a mens clothes stuff and browses the casual clothes* hrmmm...
(There you are I must go for a while I am usually on around this time. So I will be back then or maybe Earlier. BTW Thanks for joining TGI and Anifan!)
Fangfang: *Stares at them for a second* Ts-Tsukune?! Yukari?! *Jumps offstage and joins them* What're you guys doing out of Yokai?!
Tsukune: Dude! It's Vacation for us! The school got destroyed again! *sweat drop* It was Rubys and the Headmasters fault again... they let Lilith run Rampant... *Nods*
(No problemo! I love to RP so I'm happy to join!)
(No problem. Catch ya around!)

(In the meantime.)

(Claimed Lucy Heartfilia)
Lucy: You seem like you have some style! Anything I can help you find?
Yukari: Yay! I had a feeling it was you when Sayaka here told us you were not a threat. And this Dant......
Wait where did the tall guy go? ugh nevermind! He was such a creep as it is!
Rin: Oh, No! No thank you, I'm just looking for a bit! *Smiles and continues browsing* *thinking* Hmm... I need new Jeans and shorts... a coupla shirts and maybe a jacket... Oh! I need to get some groceries after this and some grub for myself too... Kaede and Asa wanted to make that huge feast after they got back... *Outloud* Man... Okay erm... *Picks out a few clothes and heads to the cash register without trying them on, he slips on the way and all the clothes go flying, but they all only land on Rin* ugh... that looked completely stupid I bet... I'm such a klutz without the girls... even IF they drive me nuts...
Fangfang: Lingling isn't here with me if you're wondering... oh and I guess you're wondering why I'm a guest speaker at this seminar? *Thinking* so that's why they're actually paying attention to me!
Yukari: Yes! I was wondering too even Yosuke here was with the tall creepy guy! He seems strange.

Yoskue: WAIT! He already left!? *Tear drop* UGH! why does he keep doing that!? Anyway he is a demon hunter and he is like Fanfang here. But he get's paid for killing the demons. But it seems that you do it just to protect. And for that you gain my respect!
Fangfang: Oh no! I don't get paid! I do it out of free will! *Sweat drop*
Yosuke: So tell me about Lingling is he usually around you and Yukari?

Yukari: Yes! it's Fang fang's older sister! She is very strong when she needs to be!

Yosuke: Oh uh sorry apologies for calling her a he! *Looks down on ground with Embarrassment*
Fangfang: It's okay, Don't sweat it, most people don't know what gender my sister is until they see her... and yeah, you'd be able to tell right away...
Both Tsukune and Fangfang: *Look at one another and sweat drop*
(Temp Claim - Kurumu Kurono and Jiraiya)

Jiraiya: *Out Loud* Oh my God! Look at the size! It's perfect for my research! Yeah baby!
Yukari: Huh? What is his deal?
Kurumu: Hey guys!
Yukari: *Looks at Tsukune* Oh that's why! Hey Kurumu!
Tsukune: Hey! Kurumu! *Ducks when she attempts to tackle him* You seriously gotta stop that Kurumu... *Sweat drop*
(HAH! Temp claim- Naruto Uzumaki (Shippuden) Tsunade)
Naruto: Pervy Sage! Stop Peeping you creepy Old fart! *Conks him on the head*
Tsunade: *Walks up behind Jiraiya, cracking her knuckles* Jiraiya... *Slams him into the ground* you jack-ass
Yukari: Yeah the pervy guy over there is looking at you funny!
Kurumu *Picks self up from floor* Sadly I get it all the time. Besides he is way beyond my age!

(Gotta go see you later anifan!)