ऐनीमे Original Character RP

Clutch13 posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 03:14AM
Ok, so I'm gonna try my hand at starting my own original rp. Idk how it's all gonna work out but, whatever. Roll the dice and hope for 7's. So, my main rule is only OC's. I'm not to worried about making bios. It's a thing of, think on the fly. Make it up as ya go along, but once it's written, try to stay canon. (true to the character and what not.) So... ok, I guess I'll start it off. Now my characters for this one are gonna be based off "real" demons, and the astrological signs. It'll be weird kinda, but I already kinda have an idea in my head. Here we go...

The sky of hell is blood red and black clouds rain fire from it's skies... Standing on the edge of a cliff is a man in a leater trench coat, white eyes, a 5 o'clock shadow goatee and short brownish black hair.... Another man approaches...

Man: Alocer! (walks closer) Alocer!!
Alocer does not reply
Man: Are you deaf!?! (grabs Alocer's shoulder)
Alocer turns quickly and puts the tip of a blade at the man's throat.
Alocer: What do you want Melchom!?!
Melchom: Nothing... But I assume you'd want your pay... (hands Alocer a satchel)
Alocer:(peeks inside the bag) Where's the rest of it?
Melchom: That's it! It should all be there!!!
Alocer presses the tip into Melchom's neck and a drip of blood runs down from Melchom's throat to his chest.
Melchom: Alright! Alright! ....(spits out three gold coins into Alocer's satchel) There...
Alocer: Now leave me alone you baka of a banker. (turns back towards the cliff.
Melchom: So the... mission went well...
Alocer: When don't my missions go well? (turns his head to face backwards) Do you doubt my abilities bank teller!?!
Melchom: BY NO MEANS! just curious... (starts walking away.)
Alocer: Being curious is gonna kill you one of these days Melchom...
Melchom keeps walking until suddenly he feels a jab in his stomach. He looks down and sees a blade in his gut, looks up and finds himself staring Alocer in the eyes.
Alocer: My mistake... I meant today... (cuts Melchom's stomach open and his guts spill to the ground. Alocer then takes his blade and walks away. A vulture lands by Melchom's corpse and starts to nibble away at it...

Ok, so I'm gonna try my hand at starting my own original rp. Idk how it's all gonna work out but, wha

ऐनीमे 130 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 130

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Clutch13 said…
Ok intro theme music...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izbia150 said…
(Lol, kinda funny, I decided my OC would be a demon before I even read the intro xD)

A girl with short black hair and dressed in black is sitting on a chair in a dark empty room as she stars blankly ahead. A boy comes into the room and stands in front of her.
Boy: Are you going to sit there forever, Lily?
Lily: Get out, I wish to be alone.
Boy: Is that really how you talk to me?! The reason you can even be here!
Lily: I don't even know you. Cicely is the reason I am not dead.
Lily stands from her chair and rips the boys throat out.
Lily: You were to loud....*leaves*

(Yes, my OCs fail again, but it's worth a try :p And I suck at names so they are off the top of my head)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Awesome song. And I'll draw my OC and post it when I can)
(Nice! I'm gonna hit hay for the night so this thing might start slow, but it'll give time for others to join and kinda have their own introduction.)

Blue skies shine over a large marble temple. The pillars glimmer in the sunlight. But the songs of the birds are suddenly deafened by sobbing... An opened casket sits in front of a large audience... A small boy sits in the front row... He looks at the coffin with almost no emotion. A flashback enters his mind....
In the flashback he is fishing with his father...
Boy: Father, what is it like being the king of Pieces? Is it fun?
Father: Well... it can be...
Boy: Is it hard to do?
Father: Sometimes... but it is inspiring...
Boy: Huh?
Father: That's what we do... We inspire humanity... To be loving and creative... To... aspire to be more than they are...
Boy: Cool, but... who inspires us?
Father:(chuckles) Musano... You are a Pieces... You are inspiration... Just as an Aries is strong, and a Libra is just... It will come to you naturally... In time son... You'll be a great king some day...

Priest: Now we will have some touching words from Prince Musano...
Musano still looks blank...
Priest: (a little louder) Prince Musano
Musano: Huh!?!
woman in crowd:*whispers* Daydreaming... Just like his father...
Priest: (stands to the side of the alter)
Musano: Oh, right... (walks to the alter) My father... Hirameki... was a great king... and better father? there was none... I realize the position bestowed upon me... And I vow to help Libra forces bring his murderer to justice... (starts tearing up) His very name means inspiration... And he will forever be mine...
(Yup. Night, I think I'll try to get some sleep too, I stayed up way to late last night)

A girl with long white hair is standing in the corner of a room as her friend, a boy with short brown hair walks over to her.
Girl: Did you find anything, Hayate?
Hayate: No, there's no sign of her...*sighs* You should just give up Cicely, we're not going to find her.
Cicely: I can't accept that...

(I now understand why most of my OCs are girls...I suck at drawing guys)
On Earth.... A middle aged couple lays together in bed under covers....

Girl: You know Jason, ever since Todd died... I thought...
Jason: That you'd be alone forever?
Girl: *nods*
Jason: And why would you think that? You know... You're more beautiful than you think...
Girl: *smiles* You really think so?
Jason: Oh Lisa, It's not a matter of me thinking... I know... I can... (smirks) taste it...
Lisa: (hits Jason with a pillow) You're such a goof...
Jason: *laughs* Will you be with me Lisa? I know... it hasn't been that long since the accident.... but... will you be my everything?
Lisa: Jason... (kisses him) I'd do anything for you.
Jason: Anything?
Lisa: Anything... What do you need?
Jason: I need a few things Lisa...
Lisa: Name it.
Jason: Your love... All your heart and soul...
Lisa: (puts her arms around Jason) Check... next...?
Jason: The promise that you'll never leave me...
Lisa: (kisses him) you got it...
Jason: And your life...
Lisa: (stares deep into Jason's eyes) It's yours....
Jason: (grins) Splendid... (eyes turn red)
Lisa: (tries backing away) Jason! Your eyes!
Jason: I know, cool ain't it!
Lisa: Jason! let me go!
Jason: I thought you loved me Lisa!!! (locks his lips with Lisa)
Lisa tries breaking free but Jason's hands grow long black nails that dig into her sides. Her body starts to turn white and her eyes go void black.... Jason finally lets go, stands up, and wipes his mouth...
Jason: Like I said my dear... I could taste your beauty... A mile away... (leaves the house)
A girl with long blue hair is leaning on a tree outside a big house, a silver scythe covered with blood in her hand. Another girl appears beside her.

Girl 1(blue haired): *sighs* I'm so bored...
Girl 2: Your work is done for now, just go find something to do, Hitomi.
Hitomi: Thats surprisingly harder then you'd think...
Girl 2: It's not my job to keep you entertained, so I'll take my leave.
Girl 2 disappears and Hitomi walks off
Jason walks down the road and sees Hitomi...

Jason:*thinking to himself* Beautiful... Perhaps another widow? *smirks* Only one way to find out... (approaches Hitomi and speaks aloud) Hello Miss... I'm sorry, but I couldn't help approaching you... It's just... I could smell your beauty a mile away... *smiles* The name's Jason *extends his hand.
Hitomi: Hitomi...*shakes Jason's hand*
Jason: So... Now be honest... I'm not stepping on another guy's toes if I took you out for dinner, am I?
Hitomi: *thinking* He doesn't seem like a normal human, I sense something else...Maybe this could be fun? *speaks aloud* No, there hasn't been anyone for awhile now...
Jason:*says outloud* Well... I would be honored if you joined me for a meal... Do you like Filipino? *thinks to himself* So there was someone else at one time... Maybe she is a widow after all.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anifanfreak said…
(Mind if I join ya?)
Kasaru Hoshigaku is my OC he looks like the pic but less like a kid, he's 17
He has certain... Powers and... Tasks i won't reveal until later :)
 (Mind if I शामिल होइए ya?) Kasaru Hoshigaku is my OC he looks like the pic but less like a kid, he's 17 H
(sure, and welcome aboard.)
Kasaru: *He walks along a lake shore, kicking pebbles, He sighs* God... Hey Kyo? You done there?
Kyoko: Yeah, Yeah... *Places a flower on a small grave*
Kasaru: It's sad really... Jamie was a great dog... we both grew up with her... *Stops walking and looks down*
Kyoko: Yeah... There wasn't a time i could think of that Jamie wasn't wagging her tail... But when Mom and dad died she seemed... depressed... even though that tail of hers still beat the crap out of us... *Giggles*
Kasaru: Yeah... *Laughs softly*
*They both walks out of the wood to the town, Kasaru brushes hair in his face, behind his ears*
Kyoko: Hmmm? What's that Kasaru? *Looks at a ring on his right index*
Kasaru: *Looks at the ring* The last thing Dad gave me... he said... "When the time comes you must begin your quest and awaken your power" Whatever that means... come on! *He slides down the hill, and Kyoko quickly follows*
(Thanks I need a change from MY RP's This should be a good challenge for me)
(np. I've been watching alot of those haunt shows and the ones on demonic possessions and what not just inspired the crap outa me XD. I wasn't really seeing an opening for it in the rp I've been into so, I figured before I lose the spark, make my own. Kinda funny though, I knew a fanpopper named Kyoko. She left though :( but yeah. Hopefully I don't run dry on this story like I am on Random Anime RP.)
(Okay thats awesome I made like 4 or 5 RPs and 3 of them arent doing so well right now... There called Shuffle RP!!!, Anime Days RP, Angel Beats ~RP~, HOTD ~RP~, and one more that i forgot XD)
(This is my first attempt at starting my own original rp that wasn't based off of the preceding chapter.)
(@Clutch Your stories are always so awesome on rhe Random Anime RP. And I miss Kyoko, she was a really great RPer :( She joined the Atasuntas though, so that was a good excuse to keep talking to her. @Anifanfreak Welcome to the RP!
Hitomi: *small smile* Sure *thinking* Maybe I'll be able to find out what he is...Although from what I can tell he isn't on the to die list...

(I'm pretty sure you can kinda tell what Hitomi is now xD Now...I'm going to go cry about the latest Pandora Hearts chapter...)
(thanks Izbia. I think I see where you're going with Hitomi. XD)

Jason: *takes Hitomi's hand gently and starts to walk* This place makes one hell of an adobo. *thinking* Gotta make an opening... I gotta find out! *outloud* So you said there hasn't been anyone in a while... How long?

Meanwhile at a highly sophisticated base in an unknown location, a girl sits at a computer pressing a few buttons when it suddenly starts to beep.

Girl: Got him... (the display shows a glowing red dot on a map) *speaks into headset* Raio, I got Akop's signal back.
Raio:*over the headset* Send me the co-ordinates, I need to get to him before he shifts again.
Girl: *over headset* Already sent... *sips a nearby soda*
Raio:*over headset* Good work Luna... Keep on it...
Luna:*mutters* Good enough for a raise....
Raio: *over headset* I heard that.
Luna: *covers mouth* oops...
Hitomi: I think about a year...He was actually killed by a friend of mine...
Jason: *shakes his head* Some friend... *thinking* Here's my chance! *outloud* How long were you and your husband together?
(@izbia150 Thx but i cant believe how slow things have been around here, seriously!)
Kasaru: Yahoo! *Launches off of a ledge over Jason and Hitomi* Huh? who... YEESH! *Plows into a garbage can face first* ow... that hurt...
Kyoko: Yay! *Follows Kasaru off the ledge, she does the same thing except lands on Kasarus back* Who are you?
Kasaru: *Wiggles his butt, sticking awkwardly in the air* Can you get off of me Kyo?
Kyoko: Oh yeah sure... *Steps off his back* You okay?
Kasaru: Oh yeah... *Cracks his back* Its only unbearable pain with two high heel, heels in my back... Nothing to serious... So seriously who are you guys? This really isn't the kind of place for a cool guy and a cute girl to be... *Sighs*
Jason:*thinking* Great... just what I need, some brats messing up a possible meal... Just when I thought I could have a dessert for once.... *outloud* Well, we could be asking the same thing. It's not every day I see people falling from the sky faceplanting a garbage can... (extends his hand) My name's Jason, and this is Hitomi.
Kasaru: *Looks at his hand* hmmm... heh... *Deeper demonic sounding voice* Don't think I'm a BRAT alright? *Looks at him with an evil smirk* heh *Backflips to the roof and puts his hand in the air* Kasuhiro! Come forth! *A Scythe appears in his hand bathed in lightning* now demon get out of here! *Points the tip at Jason* Before you hurt that woman there... And you! *Points the other end of the blade at Hitomi* How could you let yourself fall for a DEMON like him?! *His free hand rises and punches himself in the face* OW WHAT THE HELL KASARU?!
*Kasarus voice* Dude if he wants to eat let him eat just don't get Kyo Sucked into this crap... Geez how stupid can you BE?!
Kasaru?: What do you mean?!
Kyoko: Hi Giro *Waves at Him*
Giro: *Smiles and waves back* Hey Kyoko!
Kasaru: Hey! Don't you get off topic now! *Smacks himself in the face*
Giro: *Stabs the scythe in the roof of the house he's standing on* Geez! Stop that idiot! Your body is my body TOO ya know! *He grabs the hand Kasaru is controlling and shakes it violently* Moron!
Kyoko: Well it was nice to meetcha but I'd better get home... Kasaru Giro! I'm going home! Oh and We're here cause we live about a block away from here... See ya!
Both: Okay! *They continue arguing*
*Jason and Hitomi only stare awkwardly at Him, arguing with his fist*
Hitomi: *thinking* What the hell is wrong with them...? *outloud* W-what are you talking about? A demon?
Jason: *thinking* How'd he know!?! Damn him!!!

A man in battle armor runs towards the characters
Raio: AKOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jason: Crap! *starts running*
Raio: Oh no, you're not getting away this time! *chases after Jason*
*Giro and Kasaru look at her in shock*
Giro: Wait! You're the legendary Hitomi Are you not?!
Giro: Hey! Idiot in the stupid knight armor! Leave him alone! *Takes the Scythe and dropkicks Raio in the face* Doofus
(@izbia150 I hope you dont mind but i fanned you)
Raio:AGH! *shakes his head, stands back up, and Jason is gone* Dammit! (glares at Giro) YOU!!!! Do you have any idea what that was!?!
Hitomi: *raises eyebrow* The legendary Hitomi? What the hell are you talking about, brat? And really, if that Jason guy is supposed to be a demon why not let him get caught? *sighs* Idiots...

(I don't see why I would mind xD)
Giro: Yeah I could see through his diguise but... even if he wanted to kill cause he was hungry i could tell a part actually likes her and feel pity for his victims... if he had a choice I'd think he would choose to be human... oh and he didn't get away he's right there! *Points at Jason Tip-toeing on the roof of a house* he's not as fast as me i can tell ya that much... Huh? what the... okay... *Jason was gone without a trace* maybe he is faster than me... hmmm...
(Yay!)
Kasaru: Hey I'm Gonna split... Urgh! *They split into two people* okay just saying this now... I'm nothing like him okay? *Points at Giro* Oh and I'm very sorry Miss and you too sir *He bows to Hitomi multiple times, turns around and walks to Giro* Lets go idiot... *He grabs Giro By the hair and drags him where Kyoko was last seen going*
Giro: *Smiles like a psychopath and waves at them* Byeeeeeeee!
Raio: And that was one of the most dangerous wandering this planet... *into headset* Luna!?!
Luna:*over headset* I lossed him...
Raio: Dammit...

Hitomi: (To Raio) I was wondering, what is he?

(@anifanfreak...So dude, if someone says they're character is gone you shouldn't change to something like they're character just being a little ways away, you shoul just leave it at that.)
(Okay let me change it... Finished)
(It's okay, sorry)
Raio: His name is Akop... He's a demon who feeds off of live mortal souls... Wanders the Earth like a pest... He feeds off of widows... Sickening trash...
Kasaru: *Stops* I wondered why he pissed off Giro so much... hmm... *Lets go of Giro's hair* hey... maybe Mom... that was the one... *A grim look comes across his face* Giro... lets go... *whispers* Flare... Aqua... I summon you forth... *Twinblades appear in his hands* for Mom...
Giro: Yeah... Kasuhiro... *The Scythe re-appears in his hand* For Mom...
*They both disappear and re-appear above Raio, and Hitomi, Kasaru flips Mid-air and they race off towards the last place they saw Jason*
Hitomi: Only a demon? That's boring...But I understand hating him. My kind tend to hate demons for killing people not on the to die list.
Raio: Your kind?
Hitomi: Shinigami
?: Did i hear someone say Shinigami? *A masked man exits the shadows of a Tree on the side* Heh... what luck I've found another one! Two in one day! How lucky am I?! *He dashes at her quickly, but he misses* What?... How?!
(I gtg like Clutch see ya later!)
Hitomi's scythe appears and she points it at the mans neck.

(See ya)
Raio: I see... so the myth is true. There are several gods of death...
Luna:*over headset* I knew it!
Raio:*over headset* Any knowledge of Akop's location Luna?
Luna:*over headset* Nope... Nothing.
Raio:*Over headset* Well if you don't mind keeping your two cents to yourself, I would appreciate it. Start tracking those brats that were just here a minute ago.
Luna: *Over headset* You mean the one who just dropped kicked you like it was nothing? Already on it.
Raio: *Over headset* I'm gonna drop kick you and that sarcasm, you keep it up.
Luna:*giggles a bit over headset* I'll let you know if anything happens as soon as it does. Calm down Raio, Don't cough up a hairball.
Raio: *growls quietly gritting his teeth*