ऐनीमे I Can Surpass That! **GAME**

Bananaaddict posted on Oct 18, 2012 at 12:40AM
This game was inspired by a YouTuber who so wisely wrote "Deadman Wonderland has surpassed Soul Eater" in the comments section of a Soul Eater AMV. I have yet to see Deadman Wonderland, so unlike many irate SE fans, I couldn't really argue; I just thought "surpassed" was a funny word to use. xD

So, for this game, you look at the anime in the last post, and you post an anime that you believe has "surpassed" it. Or that you just think is better; it doesn't have to be newer or anything.

Here are some quick ground rules.
- No intense bashing. It's okay to say you don't really like an anime, but saying things like "Anything would be better than that anime" is obviously a little rude, considering the person who posted it clearly likes it, at least a little bit. This is meant to be fun.
- No posting "I don't know that show" before the 1 day mark.
- After the latest comment hits the "posted 1 day ago" mark and nobody has replied yet, it's fine to post a new anime, or reply to the post prior to that one.
- Pictures are optional.
- Shows can be re-used, but try not to post the same one twice on a page. (I hope this game will last long enough for people to have to think about the page part! >_<)

So, in order to honor the origins of this game, post an anime you think has "surpassed"... Deadman Wonderland!
 This game was inspired द्वारा a YouTuber who so wisely wrote "Deadman Wonderland has surpassed Soul Eater
last edited on Oct 18, 2012 at 12:41AM

ऐनीमे 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना johnnygondo said…
Samurai 7 has surpassed Deadman Wonderland (see what I did there?)
 Samurai 7 has surpassed Deadman Wonderland (see what I did there?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChadKumada said…
doh, i honestly cannot think of an anime in its genre that has surpassed Samurai 7. i have too much respect for the show. hope you don't mind that i'm not posting anything right now. i'll give someone else who has a different opinion a chance unless another day goes by.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना johnnygondo said…
^ Well, it's been a day, so I hope you don't mind me posting a new anime.

Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts
 ^ Well, it's been a day, so I hope आप don't mind me posting a new anime. Baka and Test: Summon th
I suspect there's a lot more Baka no Test fans than there are Sket Dance fans (i don't think there's a dub or dvd for it yet, for one thing), but in my opinion, Sket Dance has surpassed Baka no Test as a random school comedy.
 I suspect there's a lot और Baka no Test प्रशंसकों than there are Sket Dance प्रशंसकों (i don't think there's
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anifanfreak said…
Air gear SO passed all of these just watch it and you'll see what i mean!
 Air gear SO passed all of these just watch it and you'll see what i mean!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bananaaddict said…
I'm going to watch Air Gear as soon as I finish Rinne no Lagrange 2, but I haven't yet, and it's been a while, so I'll just post a new anime.

In your opinion, what has surpassed (hehe)... Rosario Vampire?
Wow this is a hard one, Rosario+Vampire was such a good anime, i just wish that they would finish it!
I picked Highschool of the dead AKA HOTD Even though it wasn't really finished either...
(Oh i even remembered the themes for HOTD and rosario vampire, thats episode 2 for rosario+vampire isnt it?)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Wow this is a hard one, Rosario+Vampire was such a good anime, i just wish that they would finish it!
Future Diary has surpassed HOTD as a survival anime.
 Future Diary has surpassed HOTD as a survival anime.
I haven't watched any of The Future Diary yet but I'm planning to, when I'm not on I'm Pretty busy but I'll find some time to watch it, I'm not posting an anime right now because I'm too in the dark about The Future Diary...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heartfillia said…
fairytail CAN SURPASS ANYTHING NARUTO BLEACH ONE PIECE COME BUT fairytail WILL SURPASS EVERYONE GIVE UP
 fairytail CAN SURPASS ANYTHING नारूटो BLEACH ONE PIECE COME BUT fairytail WILL SURPASS EVERYONE GI