cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 आप can be a undertaker या a deadman name deadman info:what आप did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

ऐनीमे 5028 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 5028

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nidoqueen said…
Matthew:ok what ever *goes over to a corner and props self up on wall
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi shrugs. "Who knows? I lost track on day 9876.... you seem like a cool person so if I when we I'll see if I can talk them out of punishment for you." He scratched his head.
sad
Fay:ahhhhhh *look of deep deep pain* brother your going to have catch cos i can't hold it anymore
Matthew:*nods and walks over* it's going to be fine sister
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cyrus498 said…
amaimon:wont work....anyways*shows his long pointy nails*i painted them black(hey what do you think of this cosplay i was doing of my fav video game charaecter wearin skin cream corse but still anyways what u guys think?)
 amaimon:wont work....anyways*shows his long pointy nails*i painted them black(hey what do आप think
hmmm
(Cool)
Fay:hun you ok?
Matthew:ok sis now push
anthony:just stuck in a salt pot but yeah!!
hmmm
Fay:*uses fire to melt the bucket* there you go hun
Matthew:come on sister you can do it push
Fay:AHHHHHH!!!!!!! A-ANTHONY
anthony:crys*I LIKED THE SALTPOT AND IM NAKED RIGHT NOW!!!*trys to fix the saltpot*
sad
Fay:it's a good thing i always pack extra clothes for both of us *one more big look of pain till thay hear a baby cry* oh my brother?
Matthew:she is just fine *grabs an extra koule and wraps her up* she is so tiny that her hole little body can fit in my head gear *hands her to Anthony* be happy that the kid is yours this time Anthony *goes back to his corner*
Fay awwwwwww hun look how adorable *tears up* what'll we name her?
Matthew:why not name her after mom?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
kenji:gets a towel"hey zedrea why not clean her up?"looks at her with his brlliant green eye gives it to her"ill heal any wound fey has so she is as strong as she can be"rips a small amount of blood on his finger and it glows as he starts to heal feys wounds

(cool XD)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Cool)
Leo looked around, making sure no one was coming. "OK then......." he cuts his wrists and started improving his branch of sin.

Ace yawned and woke up. "Boooorrrriiiiinnnnggggg!!!"
shane and meoko:walking off
smile
Zandra:*picks up the baby and cleans her off*
Fay: c-could you check up on her see if she is a healthy baby?
Zandra:good idea *looks at the baby* awwww so tiny and cute your little red hair is coming in
Fay:she has her wings to
Zack:*just sitting there tied up* i got to get out of hereand i wonder what this thing is around my neck is
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*siys* nothing for me here ether that's depressing
(Cool buddy)
Meoko:Walks past arekkusu yelling a Shane
Shane:just nods
Kanji:heals heals feta wounds"there well need anything else"
amaimon:ahh so ASYMMETRICAL!! FOR EXAMPLE*points out diffrences in kania and meokos figure*why even your breast size are diffrent!!*boob grabs* silver:oh uh..punch in the face in 3.....2.....1.... veince:well atleaast i got to fu** one of them im not sayin who though anthony:gets in another saltpot*hehehe
blush
(their not together XD)
Fay:hun no your not going to put our baby in a saltpot *looks at the one guy that healed her* can you check and see if my baby is healthy?
(well then he jus touched meokos)amaimon:oh..i see...*hugs meoko*wana go out cutei? veince:turns pale*s-s-s-s-say no!!! anthony:why not?
Kanji:nods and checks the baby holds her exams her"she looks healthy"
anthony:licks more salt*i love this salt pot...
Meoko:Snaps fingers and he was taken off"please don't"
veince:phews*phew.....*sees some of amimons blood and licks it* amaimon:EH WHAT THE HELL?!?!!? veince:DADA DUHHH VEINCE GO A NEW BRANCH OF SIN!!!*fires it off*CHOPSTCK WAVE!!! amaimon:a little flashy dont ya think? veince:anyways meoko...can i talk to you alone for a bit?
blush
Meoko:"as long as you don't touch me"
veince:i wont dont worry mmmm your room? crow:thinks*thats so sexual sounding..
blush
Meoko:"hummm sure no funny stuff"
surprise
Arekkusu III:*sees them pass and in his mind* ohhhhh wow hello *stares at meoco* hot *looks down at his feet* ah who am i kidding me Satan getting with a girl as hot as she is *sits on floor*
veince:goes inside of meokos room*i wish i could see this room my vision is honestly getting worse every second...!!!!!I JUST REMEBERED if you have bad eyes you can buy things that enhance your vision here.....but shit im broke on cast points....ANYWAYS...just wanted to spend my las moments with ya im going to die in a couple minutes....dumbass posion(NOBODY IS ALOOWED TO BE SATAN we need to keep the rp on track as it was ment to be and if im being rude sorry)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Meoko:"oh here"toss him one"all good right"
veince:thanks meoko.....so whats toshi like ya know your attack personality?
Meoko:"just cold blooded and cruel"
can you let me see her can you control your personalitys?
(they come out when they need to)
(i see) veince:so...how long have you been here in the prison?
Meoko:"maybe a month"
veince:sooo.............want to go on a small date?*sweats quickly *
(He wouldn't use his Satan powers)
Fay:it's not good for babies that's why *hands him an extra pare of his clothes* there you go hun
Meoko:"sorry I'm good"
Kenji:changes the baby into the clothes
anthony:nope im not comeng out! veince:a-alright...sigh.... amaimon:jeez...silver:in a bar fight*GRRR SILVER STAR!!!!!!*makes a big orb around him made out of blood and it explodes*HAHAHA IM THE ONLY STAR AROUND HERE!!!*stands ontop on the unconcious people* italy:hears that*Are you sure his insanity hasnt kicked in more yet kania?
Meoko:"sorry for you"
Kania:"could have"
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*siys when a few of the gards run after him* i don't want to fight

Zack:someone please let me go
veince:bahh dont be i dont feel sorry for myself all that happens is for some shitty reason...well im going to go take a cast point vending machiene*rips out a cast point vendin machine and sets in in meokos room*science you got my eyes all fucked up your gonna be putting the sight enhancers in my eyes*hands the kit to meoko* silver:hahahahaha*takes off kanias shirt*STRIP FOR ME!!! italy:urmrurmrmrrum HEY THATS MY LINE KID!!!
Kania:takes her shirt back puts it on"go play with hazel she's a nice girl"
Meoko:"whatever not my fault you took a dive"does what he asks and puts them in
veince:i didnt want to see any scars on that body of yours.....*is able to see again*WOOO*eyes color turned to all green*do i look okay still? silver:so that means i get to acually"play"with her in a sexual way? crow:ontop on the pile of people silver beat up*oww....keep the kid under control!
hmmm
Fay:hun please don't be stubborn it's not healthy for humans to stay in salt for to long so put your clothes on if not for me but for me do it for the baby
anthony:nope i like the salt!*licks some*meh!! i can live the rest of my days in the pot!
Meoko:"that's no excuse next time really fight me or I won't hold back etheir"
Kania:"idk ask her"
silver:jumps infront of hazel*HEY HAZEL CAN I HAVE SEX WITH YOU!?!?! crow:eyes open wide*WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!DONT YELL THAT OUT LOUD! veince:how bout we have a rematch in the halls want to i dont care now i have my vision back anyways i can fight!!*eyes still glow fully green*