cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 आप can be a undertaker या a deadman name deadman info:what आप did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

ऐनीमे 5028 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 5028

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
Meoko:"ahh!"explodes her release all over his thing shudders orgasms big time"I love you..." thrusts so he was all the way inside her and pants
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Leo snickered and kissed Kania.
Eragon sent another telepathci message. "Hey, i said i was sorry, sheesh!" he flew into the air.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cyrus498 said…
labrys:hugs onto kania*NO SHE IS MINE!*kisses kania* J:better be...dam WHORE DRAGON
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Leo smirked. "No, she's mine." he pulled Kania closer to him and kissed her.

Eragon sends another message. "what was that!!!?" his spear devil tail went through J's chest. "Mind saying that again?"
labrys:noooo she is mine*puts kanias faces in her boobs*hehehehe lets she whos she is now! J:your a awsome dragon and you dont belong to a whore...*murmers*douche bag whore dragon...
Eragons tail sets on fire. "You just earned a one way ticket to the damn sun." flys towards the sun.

Leo kissed Labrys. "Then your mine to. Ha!" he pulled Kania away from her and kissed her.
Kania:blushes very confused
labrys: nope shes mine and im not yours!*cuddles kania on the bed* anthony:nosebleeding a waterfall stareing from the window*ahhhh boobies
Leo smirked."Unless you want me to throw you out and all, she's mine!!!" he looks back and sees anthony. "For the love of--" he picks Labrys up bridel style and takes her out side. "Here you freakin perv." he gives her to anthony and walks back inside and closes the door. "Apparently the quiet place had been disturbed by a bunch of pervs and dumbasses." he picked Kania up. "We're going somewhere else." he they disappeared and reappeared on a mountain top.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nidoqueen said…
heart
Zandra:*throws head back* mmmmmmm

Fay:so what are we going to do after this?

Molly:*in psychic* i so love flying
Ace rubs faster between her legs. his face stayed in her boobs.

The waiter came with there orders and sat Fay's volcaneo nachos in front of her and walked off.
Sagi:I dunno, you decide.

Pheonix:Uh, the pills are about to wear off!
labrys:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!*r­uns away from anthony as fast as she can* anthony:dies from nosebleeding*ahhh so much blood veince:puts clothes back on*ahh luna want to go for a walk
big smile
Arekkusu III:love you to dear *little bit tighter grip on the sides of her butt* ohhhhh yeeeeees
Moeko:moans

Kenia:"it's pretty up here!"smiles hair glems and skin glows
Leo smiled. "Yeah, i know, but its not as beautiful s you, your beauty makes this mountain top seem ugly." he laughed. Snow began to fall from the sky.
Kenia:blushes"I won't say that..I'm just me"amber eyes resembled mini suns
labrys:jumps onto eragon*CREEPY GUY IS AFTER MEEE!!! veince:picks up luna bridel style*..............*pulls out a ring*will you marry me(sniifff good for veince*wipes tears from eye*so great for him)
Leo nodded. "Exactly, your.....you, with all the beauty." he kissed her slowly as it snowed lightly. Leo's eyes turned a whitish blue and they went perfect with his hair and the snow that fell. His hair hung over his eyes and he smiled. "I love you...." he kissed her again.
Luna:cover mouth in suprise"yes I will master!"looks happy at him
Eragon:Right!! *he flys at an impossible mach 10 speed* whos after you!?
Zandra:*blushing* that feel sooooo good

Fay:as long as I'm with you it don't matter where we go

Molly:*in psychic* do we have to land?
Kenia:looks at him with sarrow when the break the kiss" u sure u want to get involved with me..?my jobs requires alot of my time,energy ad maybe even my life if it's needed.."says in her softy smooth vouce
anthony:lays dead still nosebleeding* labrys:stares at anthony*oh he was but he has enough problems at the moment..veince:hehe........YESSSS!!!!!!*te­ars of joy come out*(snifff....some one get me a klenix box please..)
Luna:kisses his cheek"well be happy ever after!"grins
veince:mmhhmmm..we have to find a place to live..were do you like the forest? anthony:is still nosebleeding
Leo nodded. "Of course i do....besides, I used to be in Stealth Squad anyways, i quit though, so i can help you out if you want me to." he smiled.

Eragon comes to a stop and lands on the ground. He turned to human form. "Haha!! Awesome pizza place, here i come!!"

Ace stuck his hand under her dress and into her panties. He mutters while his face was in her boobs. "It feels better when its like this." he rubs her fast.

Sagi:*smiles* Lets go to my place then.Wanna go now, or later?

Pheonix:YES! *his flames began to flash* Uh oh...
big smile
Arekkusu III:*releasedin her but still keeps thrusting* ohhhhhh yeah
J:has infltrated stealth squad HQ*were can i find the central intligence room....*turns on a cloaking device*.hehehe.. ash:were did Jeremy go?*J's real name*
Renia:"Er I'm in a different stealth force then u think i am I deal ith high grade criminals....I have to bring them in or bring in intel"quiets

Luna:"woods where?!"looks around

Meoko:shudders at that spreads legs appart more for Jim to be in all the way"fill menup like a tank"moans load

The detect him easy and alamr blares and people in with sucroty suits
J:blows up part of the base*C4 POWER BITCHES!!*distress signal is sent out to all off base stealth squad members*HAHAHA*shoots more people* veince:you want to live in the woods with a house there? J:I AM JEREMY FUJIMITO REMEBER THIS NAME!!!*pulls out a grenade and throws it at the people in the suits*
Eragon shrugs. "Who the hell cares about that guy!!? Lets go eat!!" he runs towards a large pizza place.

Leo smiled. "You think im thinking of a different type of stealth force? Well then" he whispers in her ear. "Here's your intel." he pulls out a thick package of papers. "Wait a minute.....wears my hat?" he shurgged.
Leo turned around and looked down the mountain. "Distress signal, lets go!" he jumped off te mountain top.
smile
Fay:let's eat first *takes a bite of her food* mmmmmm this is good it fules my pokémon side of me's internal firesack *the flame on her wings brightens with each bite*

Molly:*in psychic* quickly turn back human and get on my back *flies under him*

Zandra:*eyes widen* wow
J:brings out a sycth and begins beheading people* silver:walks into the base with the smell of blood and death in the air*........the smell of death and blood....*smells and gags*and the smell of those disgusting I,I,D members...*sees leo and kania running toward the base*i have this handled here you two leave..
 J:brings out a sycth and begins beheading people* silver:walks into the base with the smell of blood
Sagi:*smiles* Cool, *he takes a bite of his food*

Pheonix:I cant change back! *he falls from the sky and crashes into the forest. He changed back into his human form.*

Ace rubbed his face in her boobs and stuck a finger inside her __.

sliver:im only 13 yearsold you know...im the youngest member in history....*bites on his thumbnail*
Leo shook his head. "Nope, these I,I,D members are goin down!"
big smile
Arekkusu III:*fills her till there wasn't any left but keeps thrusting* ooooo babe
J:come other members THE I,I,D i,i,d member 1:FOR LORD ASH!!!! I,I,D member 2:SCREW HIM HIS BROTHER IS THE REAL SHIT! J:those weak shits quit so im the leader now! silver:are you sure you want to stay?...it could get very bloody......
Kania:"only 13?I joined my task force earlier then that" blinks

Meoko:fluid starts to leak down her leg from him and her feels him all the way and shudders her insides felt really nice but sticky pants "oh ya..."mutters nipples harden on her boobs

Leo smirked. "Believe it or not, bloody used to be my specialty to bring."
silver:but i began my traing at birth..*chews tumbnail*my name is silver im the son of the founder of stealth squad..now..are you guys still sure you want to come?*takes out a huge chainsaw*
Kenai:"still is for me"T:
Leo nodded. "More than sure....but first--" his hair spike some and his eyes turned a strange grey red. "Lets go." he kicked through the wall.
silver:well okay..*goes crazy with the chainsaw killing I,I,D members* J:AHHHHH!!*runs away from silver*A CHAINSAW WTF!!!*jumps out of the base running* silver:i was just begging to have fun....* *puts the chainsaw away*hey kania and leo can you guys get me home....*hides in corner*its so bright...the light..help me get outside...*shivers*
Kenia:"ya"
smile
Fay:i love this hun when did you think of this?

Fay:*does a nose dive then carefully lands beside him and turns back human* oh no you ok? *look of worry*

Zandra:mmmmmm
silver:i need something big to sheild me from the light.....WOMAN THE BALLOONS ON YOUR CHEST!!! can i use them as a light sheild!*feels them*yes they seem suitable....
Leo finishes smashing a head into the ground. "Something big huh?" He rips off half of the floor and holds it olver silver's head. "Is this big enough?"