cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 आप can be a undertaker या a deadman name deadman info:what आप did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

ऐनीमे 5028 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 5028

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
meoko:nods"sure i geuss so.."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nidoqueen said…
sad
Arekkusu III:it's a power only satin can do *eyes glow white as the process starts* now that is started i just need to be ready to catch and try hard to pass out
meoko:"ill try my best"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Pheonix:*gives her a thumbs up, then his flames disappeared again. He fell out of the sky again and caught on fire* Come on come come on....not again!! *he snapped and his fingers sparked, he tried it again but hit the ground and a small explosion occured.*

Sagi:hm, you on top.
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*in his mind* ok guy you can do you can get threw this without passing out
(Want to just skip this part and say she was to weak to hold the baby so a.k is holding it?)
sad
Fay:*carefully slides on making sure it goes in and lightly and carefully bounces up and down on it* how does that feel? *in her mind* ohhhh wow he is so huge ohhhhh yeeeeees

Molly:*quickly flies down and helps him up and looked like she was about to cry* you ok?
hmmm
Arekkusu III:ok dear every things going to be ok this might also make you weaker then you already are
crying
Molly:phoenix!?! come on i need you! please be ok
hmmm
Arekkusu III:there you dear you can do it just hang in there ok and breath
heart
Fay:*throws head back a bit* ohhhhhhh yes sooooo much biger and better then my ex ohhhhhhhhhh wow
(that scene sounds so funny hur cx)

Meoko:smiles not too weak but not her strongest lays on her side closes eyes then opens them"I think I'm not being pulled away anymore...I dont feel as weak anymore"yawns"but still feel a tug at my soul like it's deciding on what to do"
Sagi:That feels soo good......*thinking:She's s so wet....*

Pheonix:*nodded after the smoke clears. His forhead was bleeding a bit* Ow......
(poor toshi x3 wish she had someone but oh well Xp)

Meoko:sits up leaning on the wall
(Hmmmm, I think i can help with that :P)
tongue
*a small cry could be herd*
Arekkusu III:dear here *hands her the baby then falls backwards out cold*
(In away she does have someone if she would just kiss Matthew's cold dead body and he'll come back to life she hase Matthew's mark)
tongue
(There, problem solved :P)
(she needs a reminder cause she's busy at the moment)

Meoko:queits the baby thinks will I be a good mother??is worried and innpain but sayus awake

Toshi:pants in pain but holds out
heart
Fay:*throws her head back as far back as she could* ohhhhhhhh wow ohhhhh yes

Molly:here let me heal your wound
laugh
Voice:hahaha my cuzen the devil fanted *continues to laugh* here i'll throw some.water in his face for you *a cup appears in his hand with some water in it then he splashes it in arekkusu's face*
Arekkusu III:Wu-what what's going on *looks around* oh no zack what are you doing here you bonehead *chuckles as he gets up and helps meoco up* dear this is my other cozen zack and the world's numb skull haha
Zack:yeah i am also the world's biggest cast-a-nova hehe *and in psy* keep the name arekkusu in the family seriously your going to want to cos that was his father's last words seriously
*the mark on the back of toshi's hand starts to pulse and burn just a bit and Matthew's voice comes from the mark*
Matthew's voice:i hope you haven't forgotten me my love
Toshi:wakes up"hum..."wakes up rubs head

Meoko:looks at them holds baby
Matthew's voice:i hope you know that i still love you and i wanted to tell you that your now the shirai ryu's last hope

Arekkusu III:it's ok dear he's my cuz like me being of ice and Matthew and fay being of fire zack is of lightning he is a good guy if he isn't to busy being a play boy that is
Zack:*his wings moved and sparks* gilty as charged hehe by the way cute kid a.k
Arekkusu III:thank you zack
Zack:so what's his name?
Meoko:looks at him suddenly gets dizzy leans into the wall long black hair flows down her back

Baby:was calm and queit in meokos arms

Toshi:"your alive!"is suprised"oh ok I'll help"goes to where he's is buried and gets his corpse and leans down and kisses him like in sleeping beauty"hehe other way aroun.."lD
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*runs to meoco* dear you ok? *sits her up and carefully picks up the baby without waking him*

Matthew:*his eyes shot open but thay glowed white then a fire shot up out of the casket and formed what looked like a moltres then did a nosedive back into the casket then what looked like wooden wings cot on fire then he sat up* I HAVE AWAKEN! *eyes still glowingas he looked around then on handedly jumpedout of the casket* i live again
hmmm
Molly:*puts her hand on his head* healing touch

Fay:*bounces a little faster* fill me
Toshi:stumbles back suprised then starts coughing blood is confused on what's happening

Meoko:nods"I'm not sure but I'm abit better now"rubs head

Baby:cries in his dads arms
smile
Matthew:the grate moltres's spirit witch is also my soul that lies within my wings has returned *bows and gets her by the hand* and thanks to your lovely kiss i live again *kisses her hand
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*looks down at his son* away hay hay it's ok daddy's here daddy's got you
Zack:hay a.k maybe the kid is hungry
Arekkusu III:is that it son you hungry?
baby:cries harder reaches for his mom
toshi:"been awhile"smirks blood spattered the ground by her,gets up
meoko:sits tired

(song for sagi and feys mood XD)
smile
(Hehe yeah to a tea i like it)
Arekkusu III: oh ok he just wants his mommy *smiles and sits down beside her as close could then hands him to her* there you go son there's your mama *puts an arm arm around her* so dear what are we going to name him *puts his down close to the baby and in his mind* his wings will be fine cos when there little there made of nevermeltice thank goodness

Matthew:you ok? *worried look and his head turns into a firiy skull like his father's*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cyrus498 said…
(IM BACK YALL!!!!) veince:standing in the middle of a flameing pentagram*mmm going to hell was a lot easyer then i expected...*sadisticly smiles*..i wonder whats been going on with everybody...*laughs loud enough for everybody to hear jumps down *i wonder how its all been*takes out a flameing sword from his throat*i sealed that anthony inside of this sword..
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 (IM BACK YALL!!!!) veince:standing in the middle of a flameing pentagram*mmm going to hell was a lot
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*eyes widen and in his mind* some one penetrated hell's barrier *looks at zack* cuz take care of my wife and son i'll be right back *kisses meoco then kisses his son's little head* daddy'll be back so you be good for your mommy i'll be back dear i sense something wrong in hell
(Hay buddy i was worried about you*
lucifer:dieing right next to satan*he...was too strong..his power..with the pentagram spell was far more powerfull than we could imagine..*looks at hell as it is in ruins* veince:insanly laughs*hell was such a nusance!! its why i destroyed it*telepathicly talks to arekkusu*i assume you want to know who destroyed hell..that was me...go and try to kill me im already dead.. anthony the sword:dam you!! sealing me inside this dam sword grrrr!!!!(misssed yall)
smirk
Arekkusu III:*in psy* hmhmhm looks like you fell for my illusion *satanic laugh* do you release there's more then one hell there was one till my grandfather jemuzu became Satan then he made more *appears behind him* now I'm not afraid to rip you apart and let my dark side eat your remains
veince:is it true your with meoko*eyes turn red and a on fire pentagram goes under arekkusu*she was the only i person i loved if its true i am going to kill you after i make you suffer
(I missed you two buddy i was worried adout you so what's up and your not mad at me are you?)
(nahh i was in the hospitle stupid car crashes i have burn marks that go up both my arms up to the shoulder i aint mad at ya)
smirk
Arekkusu III:oh yeah? ha i'm not afraid of you demon my wife and son is well protected by my cozen zack and my cozen Matthew
sad
(As man thank goodness you got out of that alive i knew something was wrong )
yeah i almost didnt i only got out of the hospitle two days ago)veince:wi-wife??...s-so-son.....*Drops on the floor crying*...............sob....sob..sob...so­b anthony the sword:UH OH take me away from him before he stabs himself!!!
Toshi:sender something"anthonys back"

Meoko:".....poor vEince"sighs"I'm sorry..."sighs kisses the child
veince:keeps crying* anthony:comes out of the sword*poor guy....come on veince... veince:doesnt move and just keeps crying* anthony:i sense satan... veince:possed by satan*hello son!!*bloods starts comeing from veinces eyes and nose*i guess you could call me daddy!!*satanicly laughs*i just wanted to say hi the person who i possed will die though from blood loss HAHAHAHAHA*gets out veince body*omph....*falls down*
(I was wondering what happen glad your ok :p sorry I thought you jaut got sick of us xD)
(whatt no i wouldnt get sick of you guys!!!thats not they type of man i am!)
Arekkusu III:uh *in his mind* ok he's crying *picks up the blade* i'm starting to feel bad for him and anyway fay thinks your dead anthony

Zack:here i'll help you two to the bed *goes over to her and helps her up* and anyway you really need to give the baby a name
(Well i know i missed you my friend)
anthony:oh i see and veince has been fighting satan trying to possess him FOR 15 YEARS!!! he survived with SHEER WILL POWER YOU GUYS KILLED HIS WILL POWER!!*punchs arekkusu in the face*YOU ALL KILLED MY ONLY FREIND!! veince:on the ground bleeding* anthony:anything satan posses dies thats how it works!!*crys*(missed yall too)
hmmm
Arekkusu III:Satan's real name is arekkusu K and he's he's my father thing is....... I'm Satan to he........ was supposed to step down as Satan and put me on the thrown but by what i just seen *tears up* i'm going to have to kill my own father
anthony:who cares he can die he killed my only freind as well veince:stands up completely pale*i.....have no life anymore*tears up*its alright im alive...*coughs*but could you kill me?...i have nothing to li-is toshi single anthony:burst out laughing*hahahaha you almost died and thats whats on your mind veince:eyes have no pupils any more just black rings in the inside of his eyes*luckly i regenrate blood quick
hmmm
Arekkusu III:sadly she is with my cozen Matthew but anthony's daughter should be old anuff by nowher name is Molly and don't worry your little girl is gust fine