cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 आप can be a undertaker या a deadman name deadman info:what आप did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

ऐनीमे 5028 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 5028

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:Owww, what was that for? What are you so angry about?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nidoqueen said…
fay:*some of the water splashes on her and her wings and the flame starts to go out and in her mind* daddy h-help me *tears up*
baby molly:mommy
Sagi:*minds goes blank and he sinks under water as his eyes turn a blind greyish color*

**Another Sagi walked beside Fay.** Hey.....no crying, it sucks when you cry......*he puts his hand on her shoulder and makes her flames grow brighter* there....*he pushes her lightly against a tree and kissed her for a long time*
surprise
babby molly:*craws to the watter and in psy* daddy daddy come quick it's another one of your clones is bothering mommy
fay:*eyes widen*
angry
matthew:*in psy* luna except my offer or prepare to die
hmmm
arekkusu III:you ok meoco?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
(lunas not even there she was gone a long time ago XD)

derk(meoko):"who the fucks meoko?!"pushes him"you wanta go huh?!" blue eyes blaze like blue fire

toshi:"!"goes to get him and drags him up and out of the water dress quick and tries to get any water thats in his system out"hey sagi wake up!"smacks his cheek alittle to wake him up
hmmm
(he threw the car he had before she got to farthen traped her with a ring of fire)
arekkusu III:i'm not going looking for a fight an your in my meoco's body, just please let her regane control of it please *his ice wings start to drip* meoco i don't know if you can hear me but the only way to kill me is if my wings melt and only your kiss can bring me back!

matthew:*flying right a over her like in the pic in psy* well

baby molly:*in psy* daddy please wake up
 (he threw the car he had before she got to farthen traped her with a ring of fire) arekkusu III:i'm
Sagi:*doesnt responed and pupils disappeared*

**the other Sagi smiled wickedly at Fay** Did you enjoy that?
toshi:smacks his face"comne on please"is abit desperate

derk(meoko):"shes not here right now shes remeaber something horriable right now"-_-
Sagi:*doesnt respond, still has no pupils*
surprise
fay:*stood there in shock and in her mind* i-is this the real sagi or another clone *thinks* ok tell me what's my weakness?

baby molly:*in psy* daddy mommy is intruble *starts crying*

arekkusu III:then take me to her maby i can help
Toshi:picks Molly up "it's ok kanji will help"kisses the babys cheek comfortingly

Kanji:pops up sees the Sagi"that's a clone I can tell"kicks the Sagi away from fey glares

Derk(Meoko):"she's not available"says bluntly
crying
baby molly:*in psy* what about daddy
fay:*still standing in shock*

arekkusu III:then what do i got to do she's my girlfriend *worried look*
derk(meoko):"i geuss youll have to wait till shes in control again"sneers
arekkusu III:*looks at her like in the pic but tears rolling down his face* it-it's ok i-i understand i am the same way with my dark side
 arekkusu III:*looks at her like in the pic but tears rolling down his face* it-it's ok i-i understand
sad
arekkusu III:*turns away like in the pic* when she returns........ tell her that her prince awaits her *looks down at his feet and walks away with his hands in his pockets*
 arekkusu III:*turns away like in the pic* when she returns........ tell her that her prince awaits he
derk(meoko):sees a prisoner"hey who you given the stink eye huh?!"goes to beat prisoner up
Sagi:*eyes grew wide and he floated to his feet, a dark aura surrounded him*..... *he looked at Toshi, then at Fay, then at Molly, and at Kenji*
sad
arekkusu III:*walks to his cell then makes two throwns of ice then goes and sits down like in the pic* i hope she'll be ok

baby molly:*in psy* daddy?
fay:*still in shock*

(his hair realy is that long)
 arekkusu III:*walks to his cell then makes two throwns of ice then goes and sits down like in the pic
Sagi:Who the hell are you people? *a claw of darkness began to form in his hand but disappeared as he waited for an answer*
sad
baby molly:*hugs his leg and in psy* it's me daddy little molly over there is mommy fay
fay:*don't know what to say and still in shock and her wings start to dim*
Sagi:*eye twitched a little* who the hell is Fay? *he looked around and the darkness swirled around his hands*
big smile
baby molly:*points at her mother witch was beside a tree in psy* there she is she my mommy and you my daddy *retchs up wanting him to pic her up*
fay:*looks around to look for molly and seen something was wrong with sagi* oh no molly *runs over and har out fit starts to chang as she's running*
baby molle:here come mommy
 baby molly:*points at her mother witch was beside a पेड़ in psy* there she is she my mommy and आप my
Sagi:*shook his head* Im not who you think i am kid......*he picks Molly up and looks at her* you remind me alot of my little sister though...
Kanji:looks Sagi

Toshi:"so you don't know us?"confirms
baby molly:*in psy* your name is sagi right? *gets an idia and blinks her eyes and a bowl of ice cream appers* maybe this will get you to remember *starts eating the ice cream*
fay:awwww cute *smiles*
Sagi:*memories flashed in his eyes and he rubbed his head and the dark energy faded as his eyes turned back to its original blue* Owww......jeez, it feels like i've been hit by a damn train.....*he saw everyone looking at him* Whats with everyone lookin' at me for? *he sits down on the ground*
big smile
baby molly:*in psy* daddy i helped i helped *grins with ice cream covering her mouth*
fay:*smiles* how cute
Toshi:"good your better"nods"you seemed to not know us"looks at him

Meoko:gains control"god who was it this time?"grumbled then walks off somewhere
Sagi:Uh Oh, thats not a good sign then......*he shrugs* oh well.
Toshi:"so ya I gotta leave for awhile have something I gotta do"gets up"need meoko as well see ya in awhile you got fey so you wont be broard"goes to kanji and hr makes a bird for her to fly on and flys off
meh
baby molly:*clueless look*
fay:*takes molly* we better leave you two alone now me and molly has berden to you all long a nuff *tears up and walks away*

arekkusu III:*thinking to himself* i hope your ok
matthew:*lands beside him* you seem trubled arekkusu
arekkusu III:yeah i'm worried about meoco
matthew:yeah i'm worried about toshi
Meoko:sees toshi"oh hey"looks at toshi

Toshi:"sup you ready"

Meoko:nods gets on the bird

Both:fly off
Sagi:*eyes turned black* perfect.....*he walks off into a town and destroys it completely, then comes back out with blood splatered all over him* 1 down, the rest of the world to go......im not taking anymore bull crap.....*his branch of sin was now a thick black and a eviled dark aura floated around him*
kanji:"oh crap"puts sagi in a unbreakable blood cage"u cant go around doing that!"
Sagi:*laughed satanically from inside the cage* Why the hell not? *he began to change back in personality*let me out of this damn cage!! *more laughter*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
kanji:"their innocent people and the deadman agences bound to come for you again"
Sagi:Then i'll kill them all!!!! Let me out of this cage!!!
hmmm
matthew:want to go flying *turns back into moltres*
arekkusu III:*nods and turns into articuno like in the pic and in psy* now if only zack was here *chuckles*
matthew:*in psy* yep
 matthew:want to go flying *turns back into moltres* arekkusu III:*nods and turns into articuno like
Sagi:*breaks his bones and gets out of the cage then snaps them back into place* HAHA!!! *he runs into another town and it explodes, then he runs out of it covered in blood*
hmmm
baby molly:*in psy* mommy go back daddy needs you
fay:he.......... don't want me sweety he was only hanging around me cos your calling him daddy he only likes Toshi *closes her eyes* i'm to much of a freak for him *tears roll down her face*
Sagi:*laughing demonically* Im ALIVE!!!! *he begans killing people again and causing small explosions that shook the planet a little*
matthew:*in psy* let's go *flies up*
arekkusu III:*fallows* look there's meoco and Toshi
matthew:lets go with them
Sagi:*laughing the whole time he killed the people*
sad
baby molly:*disappers from her mother's arms and reappers in sagi's arms* daddy no no pwease no no

fay:oh no molly get back here
Sagi:*eyes flickered back blue* Where is your mom Little Molly? And what are you doing here?
hmmm
baby molly:*in psy* i sensed something was wrong daddy so i teleported to you and to where mommy is i don't remember but she thinks you hate her and that she's to much of a freak for you

fay:oh no where did she teleport to
hmmm
arekkusu III:*dues the cry of articuno and in psy* hay girls wate up for us
matthew:*in psy* yeah girls
Meoko and toshi:looks back then goe 2 times faster