cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 आप can be a undertaker या a deadman name deadman info:what आप did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

ऐनीमे 5028 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 5028

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना frosttakahashi said…
Hoji: Oh. Hey Karako. What are you doing here? *he looked at her confused*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cyrus498 said…
karako:well we have seen how good this guys was and we wanted to test his strength first he passed anthony:yeah i was gonna acually join scar chain..karako:oh well thats good new lets go to base*anthony follows her*
Hoji: *following* Then why didn't you guys fix the penalty round?
karako:i feel asleep doing it and nagi had to get me out..anthony:oh well thats shity karako i love loseing my eye yeah.. karako:well its nit my fault i was teird and i was the only one they could send...
Hoji: Oh.. Well, have you recruited the Woodpecker yet? He must be strong if he beat Crow.
karako:acually i am going to do it after i get you guys situated.. anthony:i still cant belivie that little bitch beat crow..and lost his eye.. karako:ok he aint a bitch if he beated crow and crow even admitted the kid had a pair..
Hoji: He doesn't stand a chance against Hummingbird. Not after her deception.*holds stomach as if he were in pain*
anthony:let me guess you where wishing you had that part of your stomache aint ya*gets to base*sup im anthony...
Hoji: Shut up. *walls inside and sits at the bar while Nagi stands to greet Anthony*

Nagi: Hello there Anthony. We were expecting you.
anthony:so what do you need me for hacking...stealing...BEATING THE **** OUT OF PEOPLE karako:well im off to go to woodpecker*runs off*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nidoqueen said…
angry
fay:ok that who ever is in charg here is sick
anthony:who you mean tamaki?yeah that sick bastard is the reason we are in here)
Hoji: Are you talking about the Director? *he turned his gaze to Fay*

Nagi: Karako. Go after him and make sure nothing happens to the young woodpecker.
anthony:so nagi..my leaderlyness..what do ytou want from me?
Nagi: Nothing as of the moment. We need to wait until we have the proper tools to break out of here. In the mean time i'd suggest meeting everyone else. Get to know your comrades.
anthony:hey nagi..you seem like a alright guy..so these are my comrades..*starts talking to everybody then goes back to nagi*so...why did you create scar chain you could have easyily join the undertakers and be protected
Nagi: Let's just say.. I had help.*looks over at Karako*

Hoji: *perks up and looks at the door*

Genkaku: Looky here. Looks like the owl is making some friends.
anthony:HOLY SHIT ITS YOU!!!!....YOU..I REMEBER YOUR THE PERSON WHO ATTACKED THE BANK.you got me in here!!!!*cuts arm and makes huge branch of sin but his worm eater destroys it*oh dammit hes gonna kill me
Genkaku: Oh look, the mighty hawk has gone all chicken. Maybe i should take your head off and FRY YOU UP!!! *points guntar at him and is about to shoot*

Hoji: *gets between the two* Azuma stop it! He's not worth it! You're too cool to deal with such small fry!
anthony:OH YEAH INVISABLE BACK!!!*shatters his skull*im what now!! AREIAL HAWK!!!!*makes whip and shoves it in his shoulder*im going to let you live..i wont give you the honor of dieing by me*absorbs the whip back in*
Genkaku:Now we're talkin!!*shoots Anthony several times*
angry
fay:*eyes glow again then she grabs the guy by the coler* get.... away..... from...... my...... man or you wount like me all that well *wings go to a weard kind of fire and her nails turn to blood then grow to look like bird talens*
anthony:YOU DARE!!!*makes another whip and slashes across his chest*
Genkaku:*shrugs* Whatever, i was only supposed to rough you guys up a bit. By the way Vulture, you can't hide for long. *he left the room and went off to who knows where*

Hoji:*runs over to Anthony* Anthony are you ok?!
angry
fay:he better not lay a finger on you ever again or he'll be hurtingby my hand
Hoji: Are you guys nuts?! He'll kill you both!
angry
fay:i can't be killed *spreds her wings* in ways i'm inmortal but i do have a weakness and i got to get to them before thay diside to bring are kids in here for no good resion and
anthony:FAY I CAN PROTECT MYSELF! and genkaku being here...not a good sign....shit i need the infermary...*passes out with huge blood pile getting up on floor* ganta:no way..these guys are way above my power...that shot i had didnt even hit.. shiro:pops out of the vent*HEY WHERE IS THAT MEANIE!!! anthony:stands up*shiro...you idiot...hes gone
Hoji: *staring at Shiro* *thinking: Shit.. its her...* *he backed away slowly then tried to run to the door*
shiro:oh that mean monk is gone karako:whoah anthony are you ok? anthony:im fine!! shiro:OH HEY I REMEMBER YOU!!!*looks at hoji* anthony:you know i feel like ive seen her before...hmm..hey nagi...is there and bandeges around here..and adreanaline shots..*heart stops*
Nagi: *tosses shot to Karako who stabs it into Anthony's heart*

Karako: Don't you go dying on us.

Hoji: Stay away from me egg...*his expression switches randomly between terrified and insane* Get away!! *he slit his arm letting out 6 spheres*

Karako: Everyone hit the deck!! *she raised her blood armor*
anthony:thank you karako!! HAHAHAHA ITS ALL GOOD YOU WILL DIE SOON!!!!*makes the whip and hits him faster than sound*HAHAHAHAHAHA PREPARE TO DIE!!!*sevral seconds later he stopps and see hoji cut up all over his body* ganta:you..cut him up so quickly.. shiro:MY NAME I SHIRO AND DONT YOU FORGET IT!!!!
Hoji: *now full insane* Lock. *the spheres start to bubble* Load. *the spheres started firing bullets of blood tearing up the room hitting Anthony several times* Reload!*more and more spheres came out of his bodies* Lets relive your failure in the carnival corpse Anthony!! *the new spheres kept blasting him breaking his whip each time he made it* *he looked at Shiro* You're next!! *he aimed all the fire at shiro letting anthony fall to the floor*

Ganta: No!! Leave her alone!! *he readied a shot that got blasted away by Hoji*No... my blood... Gah!! I won't let you do this!! *he fired one of his mark 2 shots hitting Hoji in the shoulder knocking him into the wall knocking him out*

Karako: Nagi! Give me another shot! We need to inject it before he wakes up! *she injects Hoji with a weird red fluid* There.

Ganta: What the hell is wrong with that guy?!

Karako: Calm down! Its not his fault! All of the blood in the room must have set him off.
anthony:heres the song before he thinks hes about to die*hehehe....well im gonna die...and kid ...you have a pair*is about to close eyes meaning he will die if he closes his eyes*
Hoji: *shoots up* Anthony!! *he runs over to him* I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! *he shook Anthony* You can't die! You said you were going to break out! Someone get a fucking medic!!
anthony:today..i was gonna die anyways..my candy..i dont have anymore*the collar starts to insert poision in him*hehehe..your a good kid..*and blood starts comeing out of his mouth he starts crying*hehehehehe...i am gonna be free.. karako:what the hell do we do!!
Hoji: Wait!! *takes out three candies from his pocket* I have some! *he shoved the candy into Anthony's mouth and moved his jaws to make him chew it*
anthony:im still gonna bleed out kid but thanks...*passes out and everybody thinks hes dead* karako:is..he dead...he looks dead.. anthony:pulse is still moveing*
Hoji*kicks him in the crotch* Get the hell up!!
anthony:doesnt move at all* shiro:gets on top of him and starts punching him*WAKE UP!! anthony:slow opens his eyes blushing*shiro you shouldnt get on top of me like that in a skinsuit*stands up*oh shit...i feel like im missing a arm..you know what im not going to look where my arm is cuz i see it acroos the room*picks it up*anybody know how to stich arms back on...
Hoji: I think Crow might.
anthony:wait a sec..*use the branch os sin and ties the arm back on putting the arm back on a haveing a branch of sin tatto from using it*oh hell yeah!!..so what the next step in escapeing this hellhole nagi.. hey woodpecker...you still.blamieng the red man for your mistake...
Ganta: I don't want to talk about it...

Hoji: That things name is the Wretched Egg Anthony. *eye baling Shiro* I overheard Tamaki talking about it once. They say that once you see him your head has already been removed from your head.. The only person who has ever lived is Mockingbird and Woodpecker right there.
anthony:and me..the same thing happend the wretched egg and genkaku teamed up and welll im here now...ganta i know your inoccent..by the way..anybody want to train..oh hey karako have anything for me to im bored..
Karako: No,, I like yourr idea of training. Maybe you and Hoji can teach little Ganta here a thing or two.
anthony:looks at ganta...we neeed crow!!*goes gets crow and gets in the reckroom*k kid now...shoot your stupid ball at us but im gonna deflect all of your ganta gun blastes!!
smile
fay:remember i can fly
Hoji: I guess I'll just sit here then.

Senji: Yo Hoji! You'd better get in on this.

Hoji: Don't make me go get Toto.

Senji: Whatever.

Hoji: Fuck it.*goes off looking for Toto*
anthony:god dammit!!*goes to karako*he ditched us..the small bitch ditched us..*panting*..im so teired from running
Karako: Wait calm down. Who are you talking about?