ऐनीमे ऐनीमे world vs. Reality

LovelyLL posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 11:17AM
I have some questions, please answer them and feel free to comment something.
1. How do you behave yourself in the school?
2. Did you created yourself in your dreams( your character)?
3. How often do you space- out thinking about some anime?
4. Do you want for anime to be real?
5. If your previous answer was 'yes' then answer this question: Who would be your partner in anime world?
 I have some questions, please answer them and feel free to टिप्पणी दे something. 1. How do आप behave yo

ऐनीमे 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ziva said…
1. I'm more hyper-active at school and when I'm at home I'm more quite.
2. Yes.
3. Quite a bit sometimes I don't even realize it and I have forgotten everything in class -.- (It's become a problem x3)
4. Yes I would love that, this world is very boring and the people here make it worse.
5. Will since I look up to Minato (Naruto) as a father figure and also Kushina goes so well with him, I guess it would be Gintoki Sakata (In picture) from Gintama.

Are theses questions made for any specific reasons?

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 1. I'm और hyper-active at school and when I'm at घर I'm और quite. 2. Yes. 3. Quite a bit someti
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LovelyLL said…
These questions are just for fun and for help. You answer helped me because now I know that I'm not the only one. thank you *bows*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Knight_Sentinel said…
1. I would say I act about average.
2. Yes, sometimes my dreams are so good I get pissed when I have to wake up.
3. Quite often actually. Sometimes the teacher calls on me and I have no idea what's being discussed.

4. Yes I think the anime world(s) are much more interesting than this one.
5. Depends on which anime world I'm in at the time. One that I often imagine is that C2 is my partner and she has given me some sort of geass.

1. I would say I act about average. 2. Yes, sometimes my dreams are so good I get pissed when I have
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heartfillia said…
big smile
1. i am kinda silent and don't like to bother anyone
2.and yes i wanted to be like the thunder form of shana
3.well ummmmmm about 2 hours i keep like thinking about them all the time and even in school i would nt know what happened the entire day :)
4. ya my dream was to go to fairytail and join fairytail guild and be a member of natsu team
5.well my partner will be natsu dragneel from fairytail
 1. i am kinda silent and don't like to bother anyone 2.and yes i wanted to be like the thunder form