ऐनीमे Would आप rather... (anime style)

Cerudays posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 07:44PM
Anybody up for a game of would you rather?
I'll start, and then we'll go from there.
Ex: Would you rather be stuck in an action anime or horror anime?
Person 2: Action. Would you rather...

See how this works?

Okay, here's mine:

Would you rather be stuck in a small room with Yuno Gasai (pink hair, pink eyes) from Mirai Nikki, or Rena Ryuugu (orange hair, blue eyes) from Higurashi?
 Anybody up for a game of would आप rather? I'll start, and then we'll go from there. Ex: Would yo

ऐनीमे 18 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना raikagebee said…
I'd rather be stuck in a room with Yuno for sure, she didn't send the same kind of chills up my spine that Rena did.

Would you rather be a duelist from Yu-Gi-Oh! or a Pokemon Trainer from Pokemon?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cerudays said…
Both are pretty scary xD

And Pokemon trainer! I think it would be more fun because of the contests and for the more cute animals.

If you were stuck in an anime and you had to assume ONE of these personality traits, which would you chose: Yandere (Cute on the inside, but goes insane if somebody messes or 'steals' the one they love) or Tsundere (cold on the outside, teasing people when really they like said person a lot.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izfan9500 said…
Hmm...I dunno...but if I had to choose, maybe Yandere, because I'm used to going insane in real life. xD

Would you rather be a chibi or a regular anime person?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wishey said…
Chibi

Would you rather be in elfen lied or highschool of the dead
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dragonzord1993 said…
Highschool of the Dead. At least there, I can slaughter some zombies.

Would you rather suffer through the mindless purgatory known as Shitalia?
Or would you rather watch Beast Wars II, the anime sequel to the "humorous" (and I use that term VERY loosely) japanese dub of Beast Wars: Transformers?
Hetalia. It's kinda so stupid, it's funny.

Would you rather, live without anime, or watch only anime you don't like
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dragonzord1993 said…
Live without anime. If I have to suffer through that stupid-ass piece of fucking dog-shit Hetalia for one more second, I'm gonna murder someone in cold blood (not really, but still...).

Would you rather watch Gatchaman in japanese without subtitles, or watch Battle of the Planets (the english dub of Gatchaman)?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Battle of the planets.(i don't know Japanese)

Would you rather watch an anime without subtitles, or watch an anime with cheesy voice acting.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Waterlinkedgirl said…
without.
I hate cheesy voice actors.

Would you rather watch anime with a character you fave as protagonist but a bad storyline, or anime with characters you hate with better storyline?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LittleYaoiGirl said…
umm probably the charecters with a bad storyline.. i think..

would you rather become one of the real charecters or make your own OC in an anime you like
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MilkReader said…
Be one of the real characters. For shure.

Would you fight in a battle with your least favorite badass anime characters or hideout with your totally favorite cool, but thoughtful anime characters?
I'd rather hide out with my favorite cool thoughtful characters.

Would you rather meet your anime crush, or be in your favorite anime?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cerudays said…
I would rather be in my favorite anime... that way I could meet and interact with them, along with everybody else!

Would you rather have to share dorm with an anime character that manipulates everybody and thinks he/she's better than everybody else, or a 'totally perfect' kind of character that is 'innocent, has no flaws', mary-sue character?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harpaw8 said…
The 'totally perfect' kind of character that is 'innocent, has no flaws', mary-sue character. If I had a mean character as my dorm mate I would end up slapping her.

Would you rather Eat spicy tofu from "Angel beats" or Mizuki Himeji's home cooked food from "Baka to test."

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Katclub8 said…
Oh god... Um.... Eat spicy tofu from "Angel beats"

Okay, would you rather be a soul reaper from Bleach, or a quincy?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Anomalous said…
Soul reaper, I love swords

If you lived in an anime, would you rather be a side character who doesn't do anything or the clumsy character who is always hurting/embarrassing themself
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Katclub8 said…
Duh! The main who is always hurting/embarrassing herself! Lol! ((Make some people laugh, yuo know?))

Okay. Would you rather have Major Armstrong from FMA ((The guy with the sparkles XD)) Follow you around for an entire day or Havoc? ((Be annoyed or hit on. Lol))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heartfillia said…
like the hell dammit

kay would you rather have natsu dragneelthink that your cute if boy erza scarlett