ऐनीमे GIRLS, Do आप think Anime/Manga/boys/guys are way better than real guys?

Marissa_rox posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 09:08AM
I mean look at them, they are perfect, sweet, cute, charming, handsome, sexy, look romance and innocents, mysterious, very mature, HERO, Protective,good looking. they are more loyal,can be friendly, respective as manners, romance, helpful, good personality, nice, kind, acting very grown up.

and look at them and their beautiful. they are natrual looking, look at them why can't real guys and boys can't be like them

ऐनीमे 35 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Marissa_rox said…
HELLO
Tdogsmiles commented…
I think so cause I mean they're son nice and not rude like in real life. But some ऐनीमे guys are...STRANGE...i एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Tdogsmiles commented…
Yeah cause they're just so nice. But some ऐनीमे guys are... STRANGE एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Tdogsmiles commented…
If आप know what I mean... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ThrillSnap said…
YESSSSSS I LOVE ANIME GUYS MORE THAN REAL ONES which is kinda sad...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -Soul-Smasher- said…
Yes. Anime guys are just WAY better.
The only advantage real guys have is that...they're real.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xokaylaxob said…
depends on the guy in real life. he might be. but yes i do love anime/manga boyss alot(;
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना soran said…
big smile
yeah... anime guys are more better than the real boys because real guys are so irritating! but anime guys are more please to look at not like them...
Yeah.. well :) yerp, is real guys are just opposite to the Anime guys/boys? really. I can't belived.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना musicgirl68 said…
well, it depends.I have a lot of anime/manga crushses.Yet I do have my real crush to.So I say about 50/50!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izfan9500 said…
I dunno about boys in real life... they're pretty cool though, and this is coming from a girl.
And, sometimes, I only like anime guys 'cause they're funny, not 'cause of their looks. Ayame from Fruits Basket, for example. He may look handsome...but is in fact a pervert, and he always makes me laugh. xD
izfan9500, lol same as jiarya he is pervert from naruto he is so funny
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LittleYaoiGirl said…
hell no... you guys THINK anime guys are better cuz you make them in whatever you want them to be... they are your imagination so they can be whatever you like from total assholes to the nicest guy ever... unlike real guys who have opinions and personalities...i don't want to be mean or anything but it's true...
Ergo commented…
Loook... I'm kinda biased so it might not really be fair of me to disagree but I don't think that when आप watch ऐनीमे you're watching a bunch of empty husks run around and do stuff, they do have assigned personalities and traits. Besides... the last applies to both parties, a real life asshole can still be together with an amazing real life girl because she doesn't see him in that light and the other way around. Of course I agree with your indirect point, I don't think real life guys या people in general should be cancelled out the equation as this would make for a pretty horrible world... oh yeah and humanity dying would kinda suck too... an answer that's several years late... येशु what am I doing?.. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Well I totally agree with you oh ok.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nadznaruto11 said…
big smile
anime guyz r cooool.....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hiraite said…
cool
crazily true.. :3
yerp exzackley
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना randomgirlove said…
blush
At the beggining I felt yes!! Boys in anime are better than boys in real life. But then I have love at first sight one of the boys in my school. His personality is a bit like Kukai(shugo chara!) and Okumura Rin(AoEx). Right now Im trying to confess toward him-- . What am I saying? xDDDD
Torandomgirloveoh,
ok cool have you met him and was he is really nice boy (respective and polite?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FallenStarz said…
YES. No offence to any guys that might be offended, but ANIME GUYS ARE HOTTER AND COOLER THAN REAL GUYS.
...then again, i guess i just haven't met anyone in real life who's legit... yet
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना viktoriya773 said…
Aime guys! Most guys my age that I met are epic jerks and perverts! Anime guys are better looking than real guys. (ex. U can't meet a read head with spiky hair like ichigo in real life cuz it will look creepy) when their heroic their personalities are better than real guys!
I meant. I haven't met a right guy yet. lol i'm not good at making good sentence.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RuvyGrace said…
yeaaa~ :3 the sad thing is that we girls have to live with real guy...
hmmmmm... that's sux. I know.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EmoSasuSaku said…
HELL YEAH !
The guys in reall life , in my area , do drugs, or curse a WHOLE lot, act stupid, or are came >____> they all act freaking "ghetto" >>___>> pisses me off! They use the word incorrectly !!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना animegurl23 said…
heart
yup :D every single boy at my school make fun of me and tease me D: anime boys are so cheerful and nice and......... ;( i cry because of how lucky some of those anime girls are!!
OMG awww... Oh my gosh.~!!!! awww Animegurl23 hmmmmmmm.... hmmm dont worry about them are all Idiots, jerks, butt ugly. REAL LIFE ARE.. hell yes Anime girls are so lucky 100%. aww I wanted to meet Anime guys and fictional guys like harry potter or Edward cullen. Yes they are all to oppsitte to Real boys/young guys.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Espeongirl360 said…
Yes! Me and my bestfriend think it's natural to love anime/manga guys more than the guys in real life, but the rest of our friends think its nuts and we need a therapist. Plus, all of my guy friends are so disturbed XD
yerp :) my sister likes it too
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Animefangirl911 said…
blush
I know right! I really love anime guys!If my friends were on this they would know right away who I am!Ok now seriously I LOVE the ppl from OHSHC and lots more! sometimes I think that I am TOO opssesed with them.sometimes I even pretend that all the cute boys in my school are!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Vin_Howard2 said…
>_> Why do girls hate us guys so much.

But I will change this question into "Are anime people better then really people?" to which I would answer instantly, no.

Though there are some anime girls I really like (<3 Minami), its not so much I like the actually character, but that kind of personality.

And a "perfect guy/girl" just seems so shallow. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Then, wouldn't the harder you work for love, the greater the love will be?

Real people have souls, they have real feeling and their own independence. They can change and they can surprise you. They can amaze and touch you.
Tdogsmiles commented…
:) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AngelUchihaNeko said…
the HELL I love anime guys! okay,not all, but the evil ones like Deidara XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना perryperry said…
No, no they are not better. Because they're not real. And I agree with Vin that wanting someone perfect is shallow and really unrealistic.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dakaroth said…
I agree with you, Vin.
It does seem pretty shellow thing to ask, nobodys perfect.

I wouldnt go as far as saying they "Hate" us though. Everyone goes through rough experiences in life with other people. Wether it be in a relationship (Bad Relationship = A Relationshit) a frienship gone bad, or guys picking on girls for silly reasons (People can simply be cruel)

It does make me a widdle bit sad though, to think you would think so lowly of all males, because of a few jerk offs. :(

But remember girls, quite often girls treat us guys the same way. It's just human cruelty, doesnt matter on the persons gender. Girls treat girls badly, guys treat guys badly, and so on.

Theres my 2 cents worth. I now, will fly away ^_^
Tdogsmiles commented…
Yeah of course एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Tdogsmiles commented…
SOOORY it टिप्पणी जोड़ा गया हे before I could add anything else. What I was saying was that duh एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Tdogsmiles commented…
Real people have hearts and souls and आप can talk to them. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hinatagirl13 said…
heart
yes yes yes!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना panisepic said…
First off I would like to say that I am a GIRL saying this, yes I do like some anime boys however I understand that it is probably next to impossible for real guys to be like them? why? well for starters their not characters who's actions are completely based on what a specific person wants them to do. While yes I know some guys who could probably learn some manners and perhaps a few more appropriate conversation starters, they are real people and so they can't always be running around showing up at the exact right moment to catch the protagonist and kiss her, real people have homework and jobs. While yes I do love anime boys I realize that its probably never going to happen in real life. Which is to say its not like all girls necessarily live up to anime girl stereotypes however in some cases that's probably a good thing. Plus I mean if I where to meet a guy who fit all of the above things that stereotypical anime boys fall into I think I'd be a little freaked out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RoughSketch said…
Not really..im not interested in anime that way, and i already have a crush..i think. ^^'
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kendallov34 said…
um ya at my school then are no hot/cute guys i mean i had a crush on some of them befor but they just cant compare to anime guys.