Background

yeaaahhh...

ऐनीमे 33 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RiverIce said…
Name: Britney
Looks: Sexy,Has brown hair, Weres bright colored clothing
Personality: Fun happy Bright
Background: Lives In orphanage, her mom and dad died.
 Name: Britney Looks: Sexy,Has brown hair, Weres bright colored clothing Personality: Fun happy Bright
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gyroball13 said…
heart
Name: Luke
Looks: Green hair, height: 6'2", weight: 126
Personality: Nice, Smart, Strong
Background: Lives with his parents and little brother, older brother died, shot by a robber trying to protect Luke and his friend.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Luke Looks: Green hair, height: 6'2", weight: 126 Personality: Nice, Smart, Strong Age: 16 Back
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RiverIce said…
-sits outside the school on the bench looking at her math book-
Ugh! this doesn't make sense!
-slams book-
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना artemisfowlrox said…
smile
Can I join?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amutokitty said…
Name: Kikyo Arakawa
Looks: shorter for her age, about 5'2", whitish hair and periwinkle eyes, pale
Personality: quiet, stoic, smart, artistic, shy
Background: Has a rich upbringing, her parents want her to become a politician, but she wants to be a violinist. She's typically seen as the loser and the nerd, and her few friends are very distant.
link

Kikyo was wandering around her new high school when she spotted an upset-looking brunette slamming her math book shut. She decided that she would see what the problem was.
"Hello," Kikyo said quietly. "Do you need any help?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Amai21 said…
Name: Kyo
Looks: Orange hair with hazel/brown eyes. Black shirt with green cargo pants.
Personality: He has a temper and when you get on his good side he has a sweet heart. He says "Damn" and "Hell" alot.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना killer24 said…
Hay can I join if so

Name:Alex knight
Looks:blond hair,blue eyes,scar on upper lip black top and pants
Personality:funny,shy,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Animated_Heart said…
Hope it's not too late to join!

Name: Kikiana Scarlet
Looks: 5'5 tall, long red hair, navy blue eyes, pale skin, white shirt, long red skirt
Personality: Shy,quiet,energetic around her friends only,bookworm,kind hearted
Background: Lives with her mother, older sister and younger brother. Can always be found in the library or sitting outside reading or writing.
 Hope it's not too late to join! Name: Kikiana Scarlet Looks: 5'5 tall, long red hair, navy blue eyes
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(can I join)

Name: Dexal blade
Looks: 5'8", 130 lb, brown hair, red eyes, wears black boots, blue jeans, black tank top, a white zip up hoodie, black fighting gloves, and a army dog tags with a magic stone inside it.
Personality: wise, strong, brave, loyal, cool, calm, and loves to fight.

Background: his mom & dad die when he was 10 but lucky his multi-marsh arts teacher was an guardians in will of his mom & dad.

(here's a pic of dexal: link)
Dexal in a small fight behind the school with the football team and without breaking a sweat, thanks to his multi marsh arts. "hi-haaaa!! come on dudes you can't beat me, unless you learn what I know!! Kia-HAAA!!" in a quick flash of speed he defeats them.
Kikiana walks past the fight and looks Dexal for a few second before continuing her walk. She sat down on her bench, opened her notebook and began to write.
Dexal picks up his backpacks from where he dropped at befor the fight began. "well, it looks like the school is about to open"
Kikiana checks her watch and closes her notebook. She dusted herself off and headed towards schhool. She was so lost in her thoughts that she accidentally bumped into Dexal. Kikiana stumbled bacwards and dropped her notebook.
"I-I'm sorry!" she said looking down, blushing.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KibouSN said…
(not too late?)
Name: Kibou
looks: Dirty blonde with dark brown eyes, wears a blue jacket with black shorts and undershirt along with black and whites shoes.
Personality: Cold, yet gentle, though less trusting to people.
Background: Unknown.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Rickie Payne

Looks:Dresses entirely in black.White hair,Gray eyes.Black hooded jacket,Black skinny jeans and black high tops.Wears a headset around his neck

Personnality:Calm and is always alone.Is not the type of person who knows how to make friends.But in exeptional cases he can feel love for the people around him.

Background:Comes from a rich family but since his parents were always busy they never had time for him.This made him to develop some sort of remorse towards his parents.He then left his home to go and live with his uncle.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना angelgirl12 said…
angelic
name: angelika richardson

looks: brown hair,cute,brown eyes

personality: calm,kind,got a dark side,smart,kind of shy

background: lost both of her parents so she lives with her grandmother and she was sent off to another school for music where she'd stayed from age 4 to age 16 then was sunt here she was told that she was a mistake more than once no matter how kind she was but her parents loved her more than enough before she lost them she was so she's happy to come here instead of being a rich reject she hopes to make alot of freinds here but the good thing about her is you can always find her in a quiet room reading,writting,playig any instrument,or taking pictures of nature or people outside of the window she also loves very cute things
 name: angelika richardson age:16 looks: brown hair,cute,brown eyes personality: calm,kind,go
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kirou12 said…
(Um can i join? i hope i am not late)

Name: Kirou Kageyomi

appearance: about 6'3" of height has a pale brown skin, has a deep black eyes.

hair: like Cloud Strife but color black.

clothes and others: always wear headphones and blue hoodie jacket.

personality: always serious, barely smile, always get distance to others.

background: his parents are killed by loan sharks, so now he lives with his sister that is always confined on the hospital because of her heart disease. On his childhood days he is cheerful and friendly, but as his parents die in front of him his whole personality change.
 (Um can i join? i hope i am not late) Name: Kirou Kageyomi age: 17 appearance: about 6'3" o
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना whiskersST said…
Name: Fiona mint
Looks: (web address)
Personality: shy but very beautiful
Background: parents left her at an orphanage along with her younger brother who later died a disease
(link)
Fiona walks toward the school feeling shy. She hopes that she won't have to make friends herself and that someone comes up to her. "whoa this school is huge..."
Fiona walks inside the school and realizes she forgot her room number "ummm" she says quietly "hello? Anyone there?" still quiet
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ZekiYuro said…
I want to join too!
Name:Lucy Heartfilla
Looks:The pic below
Personality:Pretty Damn Cute
 I want to शामिल होइए too! Name:Lucy Heartfilla Looks:The pic below Personality:Pretty Damn Cute Age:17
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AltairEzio22 said…
(i guess i will join this rp)

Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya
Looks: Have a hollow mask and have black shirt,black pants
Personality: Evil,Good (sometimes),Helpful,Serious
Background: He lived in a castle and lonely his family died and he seek revenge for his family
 (i guess i will शामिल होइए this rp) Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya Looks: Have a hollow mask and have black shi
Name: Darkness NightStalker
Looks: Evil,opposite color of zanetsu
Personality: Opposite self of zane
Background: Inner hollow of zane and he want to devour zane to let him destroy the world and he is the one who will let zanetsu out of control.
 Name: Darkness NightStalker Looks: Evil,opposite color of zanetsu Personality: Opposite self of za
(call zanetsu as zane) (walk in front of gate) Darkness: Don't let your guard down zane there are many people that will kill you.........
Zane: What? NO...... i will just walk until i will get in my classroom... Wow this school is more larger than my castle.............
 (call zanetsu as zane) (walk in front of gate) Darkness: Don't let your guard down zane there are man
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ayaka said…
May I join this too?

name: Eve Herdevary
personality: bubbly and friendly
background: she lives with her sister cause her parents died and she is looking for a new friend.
 May I शामिल होइए this too? name: Eve Herdevary personality: bubbly and friendly age: 16 background: s
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emoboycry01 said…
(anyone on ?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anifanfreak said…
Name:Kasaru Hoshimura
Looks: 5ft 6in, Sleek Black hair, Azure blue eyes, always wears jacket, wears family heirloom cross necklace, always wears jeans.
Personality: Calm, Focused, Friendly, Smart.
Background: whole family except little sister was killed in a car accident. lived on his own with sister ever since (Sister: Kagome Hoshimura [16] 10 days younger than Kasaru)
Kasaru: huh so this is my new school bigger than i thought... well im going to check out my class you should too kagome
* kagome nods and walks to her class
Kasaru: well i hope i get some good friends wish me luck mother, father, bro...
*wipes away tears
Kasaru: heh well i ought to get going...
Kasaru: HEY!! ANY ONE HERE?! jeez is it holiday here or something? or what? its a weekday... i think...
Kasaru: i better check on sis...
*flips open phone dials kagomes #
Kasaru: hey sis any one at your class?
Kagome: no, there's no one at the school
Kasaru: alright meet me at the front gates...
Kagome: kay see you there..
*closes Phone...
*meets up with kagome and heads to the house...
Kasaru: hey you go home first i have to go to the convenience store
Fiona: "I'm here" Fiona says softly. "he must've not heard me" she sighs and heads out the door. It must've been early she thought. She head to the convenience store.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KibouSN said…
(sorry, was busy. What happened so far?)