ऐनीमे creators ऐनीमे Creators RP Project

K0VIP3R posted on Oct 30, 2014 at 07:37PM
Well while we wait for the IM situation to be sorted out, I think we should take this opportunity to get an RP started with all of us collaborating on everything from the get go.

In short, we use this forum to discuss what our new RP should be about.

So I'll get started on outlining things we should all figure out before going into the bread and butter of everything.

So:

Genre: I know we all prefer supernatural themes in our RP's but I think having a healthy mix of some others might do us some good to break out of the stalety of trying to think of new powers.

Location: Create a whole new world? Which allows for more creativity both in story lines and battles. If so, we need to jointly build this world from the ground up.
If not and we decide to use the real world. Where and when?

Plot: We should have a good idea of the plot before we build characters. If we have a direction, then gathering ideas to go in that direction might be easier. The posts that don't conform to this will fill out the world and the plot itself.

Good/Evil Dichotomy?: Now should we have a good and an evil side to the plot or not? If not, we need to be more careful in sculpting the plot to suit.

Characters: The last thing we should even think of considering. We all know how to do this and we can all make good characters. But I think with this RP, we should really attempt to surpass ourselves and create characters that do not follow the typical anime stereotypes, of which we all have been guilty of at one time or another (Myself more than others) These should be crafted to fulfill a certain dynamic in the plot or even better, give the entire story an interesting twist.

I must stress, no idea is a bad idea on here but we all need to agree on what we want for this to work. We've been wanting to do this for months now. Let's try and get this going

ऐनीमे creators 44 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...