ऐनीमे creators Competition Ideas

blackpanther666 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 06:54AM
I don't want to do anything repetitive, or cliched, so I'm relying on you guys to give me ideas, yeah? It would be extremely helpful if you could add any ideas on here... I really would appreciate it!

ऐनीमे creators 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blackpanther666 said…
We could maybe do a favorite anime character comp, but I'm sure that has been done before, unless we mash it up... I don't know... What do you guys think? Please reply.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ryuuikari said…
What about one of those 'vote the characters off of the island' type competitions maybe ?
smile
Ah, I get ya! That would work!!! XD. I don't think I've seen it around much... There's one on the Angel Beats spot, but that was in a forum, or was that what you were meaning?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ryuuikari said…
smile
I don't know what Angel Beats is... link me to the forum you're talking about so I can see what they did :) it'll probably be similar
link

This is also the same as how I did it on the Bleach club.
I would still appreciate more ideas, people! I want more competitions to occur on here.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना whiteflame55 said…
I cant say I know of one that I'd really like, at least not one I can see how to do. But if anyone else has a way to make this into something, please voice it. We're all about innovation here and coming up with new ideas, how about we have competitions regarding those? I'm guessing this would look something like "Everyone post an idea for a battle scene" and then we'd vote on the best. It would require some buy-in on quite a few peoples' parts, but I think it'd be fun.
Ryuuikari commented…
We could do a criteria सूची for what the battle scenes would be judged on so people know what to include ? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
blackpanther666 commented…
@Ryuu. Yeah, true, that could work. I'll have a think about things and see what I can come up with. Feel free to have a think about how it would work as well. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
@Whiteflame. That's a good one! I think I will utilise that in our quest to gain more attention for this club! XD. Thanks for helping out!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TAIKAMODO said…
How about like a competition with other competitions in it like a olympic games but for animes?Like have different competitions on animes all put together in a big competition in the end?
@TAIKAMODO. Yeah, we could do that, too - we'd just have to figure out what ones to do and which anime to include.