ऐनीमे creators .......

TAIKAMODO posted on Mar 23, 2013 at 03:00AM
last edited on Oct 15, 2014 at 12:58AM

ऐनीमे creators 16 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blackpanther666 said…
hmmm
Is this going to be an RP, or something?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TAIKAMODO said…
No.In my official capacity as an anime artist,i hereby declare this topic and all comments associated with it are now dead.All who viewed this forum topic please evacuate this topic ASAP.Thank you for your time.I made this so i will end it.
Riighto...
No one would've liked the idea anyhow.
Why not? It doesn't sound bad at all...
It doesn't?Didn't see that comin'...After i read it i figured no one would like it.Maybe i guessed wrong...
smile
Well, I think it sounds perfectly fine. I'm not saying I would be able to get involved in another RP (I honestly have so many and I just can't seem to find the time to write for them all, but I try nonetheless), but it's a good idea, it just needs to explained further and elaborated upon.
Oh.I see.
However, I'm sure there will be others that will become interested in the idea if you expand upon it and advertise it around a little bit. Perhaps if I had more time, I would join, too. In fact, I'll see what I can do, but only if you can find others interested, too - I don't really go for two-person RPs.
Advertise?how?
Simple. Write on the wall of this club saying that you have an RP you want to do and ask if anyone is interested. There is also a question in the Answers section about joining RPs, if you wish to write on there, too. You can even write on other clubs' walls to see if anyone will join your RP - like the Random Roleplaying club and other ones similar to that. Even just on the Anime club wall.
Okay.Thanks for thr help.
No problem. As an advocate of this club and a Best Contributor, it's only fair that I help anyone who needs it. Remember, if you ever need help with anything else, just feel free to ask... I'm always happy to help. XD
Okay.I still might not do this one,but it's in my top 3 ideas in my head.Though my friend added stupid remarks to them,i have posted two other anime ideas on the get inspired club.
Heh, okay then. Just do whatever and evidently don't listen to your friend, because your ideas sound perfectly fine to me.
I might even do the new one i posted in the "Interesting anime ideas" forum topic.